Who Do I Confess My Sins To?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Don't you mean and understand that he and you have tradition-explained-Scripture, and you and he(he is a man, right? or a group? ) (and you?) ..... i.e. you're not allowed nor permitted to deviate from what your heirarchy tells you ?
No I don't mean that.
I mean what I said.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
BOL has nothing.

What is that scripture about " you think you have everything , but you are blind foolish and have nothing"

All BOL has done is put people in prison, bondage.

More worthless opinions

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Confess your sins directly to God. That's fine by us.
if only you could Quote that, right, Bible Search: confess your sins to God , or anything about priests between us and Yah either, sorry. Catholicism is fine, but it def is not Scriptural any kind of way, no offense. I am a priest, according to the Bible, and i confess my sins one to another.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I'm anti-catholic and proud of the amount of time I spend trying to convince catholics that they are pagans doomed or destruction.
I was saddened to have to 'excatholics' join the church I attended who hated their times in catholics schools being beaten to agony by evil demonic nuns - but despite that their brainwashing had gone so deep they could not accept that Mary is dead in her grave until Judgment Day.
ha, pretty sure that is today wadr

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you church is the truth I would hate to think of what a lie looks like, Should I repeat it again.
I am the way the truth and the life says teh Lord, No man shall come to the father except by ME.
What BOL are you missing.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Here is an accompanying passage:
Acts 9:4-5
And falling to the ground, he heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting ME?” And he said, “Who are you, Lord?” And he said, I am JESUS, whom you are persecuting."

Yup - persecuting His Church is persecuting HIM . . .

Reactions: Marymog

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

And falling to the ground, he heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting ME?” And he said, “Who are you, Lord?” And he said, I am JESUS, whom you are persecuting."

Juts remembr that passage BOL it will come back to you one day

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi BOL,

I had forgotten about that passage. Thank you for reminding me. It is a powerfull passage. I hope @mjrhealth can now see the connection.

Mary

Reactions: BreadOfLife

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi BOL,

I had forgotten about that passage. Thank you for reminding me. It is a powerfull passage. I hope @mjrhealth can now see the connection.

Mary
He should, I posted it to him overt a year ago, he loves throwing stuff around he like you know nothing of.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He should, I posted it to him overt a year ago, he loves throwing stuff around he like you know nothing of.
I apologize. I don't understand what you are saying. :(

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Juts remembr that passage BOL it will come back to you one day
I LIVE by that passage because it illustrates that Christ and His Church are ONE.

YOU reject one - YOU reject the other . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been using Acts 9:4-5 as a defense of Christ's Church LONG before I ever even heard of you - OR your online paramilitary cult . . .

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you never do.
Hmmmmm......ok...thank you? o_O

Since you have not denied that you support or are a member of aggresivechristianity.net I have only one revelation for you: Revelation 18:4

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hmmmmm......ok...thank you? o_O

Since you have not denied that you support or are a member of aggresivechristianity.net I have only one revelation for you: Revelation 18:4
Wouldnt matter if I did, and BOL knows full well I dont,you have nothing to say, so scraping up doggy doo is all you and BOL have left.

Joh 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

but you will never be free because you will never leave your religion.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wouldnt matter if I did, and BOL knows full well I dont,you have nothing to say, so scraping up doggy doo is all you and BOL have left.

Joh 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

but you will never be free because you will never leave your religion.

Why should anyone leave the Church which is the fullness of Christ (Eph 1:22-23) who is the truth (John 14:6)?