Who Do You Follow?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
one day, in all hope, men will put the bible down, look up and see Christ and start learning from Him. Untill that day comes, theer will be bickering, discontent, hate, one upminship and all that nonsense. If it could be that one dat at the gates of heaven there would be two ques, one very long line with christians holding there bibles, clutching there bible college certificates, with heads fiiled with scripture wearing the nicest clothes, and on the other side, a very short line, with people that are broken, wearing tatered clothes, having nothing but the thought of Jesus on there minds as the try stand before their Lord and saviour, and He would come and take them in His arms and lift them up and say," All you needed wasme, so come you are home", and too the other lline, " you do not know Me .all you have is ideas of who I am, but I am not what you think I am, for these others gave up all there own selfishness, to come to Me to know Me, not relying on there minds or beliefs, but believing Me, " for I am the way the truth and the life, and you can only find life in Me."

in His Love

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are free to disagree and to dislike all you want to. But the fact remains that all three are false teachers of the same genre of Jim Jones and the Waco Wacko. You come to Jesus through submission and by no other track or path. And that does not erase his leanings toward the One Church Movement. You ?cute? twist is not going to be found funny by the Christ. You made yourself a purveyor of falsehood when you insinuated that I suggested you follow me.

Thanks, I will.

one day, in all hope, men will put the bible down, look up and see Christ and start learning from Him. Untill that day comes, theer will be bickering, discontent, hate, one upminship and all that nonsense. If it could be that one dat at the gates of heaven there would be two ques, one very long line with christians holding there bibles, clutching there bible college certificates, with heads fiiled with scripture wearing the nicest clothes, and on the other side, a very short line, with people that are broken, wearing tatered clothes, having nothing but the thought of Jesus on there minds as the try stand before their Lord and saviour, and He would come and take them in His arms and lift them up and say," All you needed wasme, so come you are home", and too the other lline, " you do not know Me .all you have is ideas of who I am, but I am not what you think I am, for these others gave up all there own selfishness, to come to Me to know Me, not relying on there minds or beliefs, but believing Me, " for I am the way the truth and the life, and you can only find life in Me."

in His Love

Agreed. Also, Jesus will not say "you never knew Me". Instead it will be, "I never knew you" at the Judgment. This is significant because it takes all the power out of doctrinal understanding in the sanctification process (proud scholarship) and puts it back on to love through service to God and our neighbor.(humble servanthood)

th1b.taylor

Dec 4, 2010
SE Texas

in His Love

Nice dream there! The Bible is the personal revelation of God to His most Cherished creation, man! It has also, correctly, been noted to the road map for the Christian to follow Home, The manufacturer's (Creator's) edition of the User's Handbook and Maintenance guide. It is also known to be "the" love letter from God to you! When I was a professional soldier I was seldom at home but I had a young lady that I loved and she loved me. The most important part of the week was Mail-Call! I read every letter over and over, I loved her! Today, I have read the Bible, "my" love letter from God, over and over and I am still reading it, one more time, because He loves me and there is great comfort in the words found there!

If you will obey the writings of the scripture, you will read the Bible. As you read through it you will discover thee are a few "if you love me" passages concerning those that will not be turned away, they will ne found faithful, not lazy!