Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
US COVID-19 survivor receives $1.1 mn hospital bill

A 70-year-old American man who nearly died of COVID-19 has been billed a heart-stopping $1.1 million for his hospital expenses, the Seattle Times reported Saturday.

Michael Flor was admitted to a hospital in the northwestern city on March 4, and stayed for 62 days -- at one point coming so close to death that nurses held up the phone so his wife and children could say goodbye.

But he recovered and was discharged on May 5 to the cheers of nursing staff -- only to receive a 181-page bill totalling $1,122,501.04, he told the newspaper.

No worry. Medicare was going to pay it all. Then we wonder why medical costs are so high. The government paying for it is one reason. They allow hospitals to overprice things and still pay. If you don't have insurance however, you're in trouble.

Ouch, no one would want to pay that.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone finally got around to doing a poll in Arkansas. I thought it was fake news or satirie at first. I went to RCP to see if they had it there. They did.

Trump is ahead of Biden by 2% in Arkansas. I don't know if I do believe it. Maybe it had a big margin of error. Still that might mean Trump's lead was more like 7% or 8%, and he won there in 2016 by nearly 27%. I guess it could be true since they elected Clinton governor -- but a swing of almost 25% in four years? I can't figure out why there would be such a big swing. I wondered if it was unemployment. Yes, unemployment is up there but still below the national average. . . .

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But seriously he has advancing Alzheimers and should be retired in a senior home.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden is a stutterer.

His gaffes can not remotely be compared to Trump’s free-styling and pontifications generated from his nether region.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought this was funny.
Joe may have thought it funny too. He makes goofs but knows how to laugh at himself. Trump never admits making a mistake.
Trump's idea of humor is to savage someone else while his audience applauds.

I see too that Trump was again using two hands to get a sip of water. What's with that?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing like keeping it all in the family.

Brad Parscale is paying the Trump sons' partners $15K a month

President Trump's campaign manager, Brad Parscale, has been paying $15,000 a month — the equivalent of the top White House salary — to Lara Trump and Kimberly Guilfoyle, the wife and girlfriend of Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr., respectively, for campaign work.

The payments, the existence of which was revealed in March by the New York Times, reportedly came through one of Parscale's private companies, Parscale Strategy.

Lara Trump is a senior campaign adviser, and Guilfoyle, formerly a senior campaign adviser, is currently chair of Trump Victory Committee, a joint fundraising vehicle between the campaign and the Republican National Committee.

It's unclear why the campaign didn't pay the pair directly, but the payments would allow the campaign to sidestep federal election rules that require it to publicly disclose all spending.

"I can pay them however I want to pay them," Parscale told Huffington Post, which first revealed the amount of the payments.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salon and HuffPost aye aye aye... :rolleyes:
I wouldn't expect pro-Trump news media to publish that kind of story. If you like how the Trump campaign is paying a wife and a girlfriend of Trump's sons, by all means send contributions.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald Trump's niece has a book coming out, as does John Bolton. Both sound like unpleasant reading. I'm sure I won't be buying either, but they'll probably make news. They may make money; but somehow I doubt either will affect the outcome of the election.

Donald Trump's niece to release unflattering memoir

Donald Trump's niece is set to publish a no-holds-barred memoir next month that "shines a bright light on the dark history" of the US president's family, her publisher says.

Mary Trump will release "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man," on July 28, according to Simon & Schuster.

It marks the first time that a member of Trump's family will publish unflattering stories about the former real estate tycoon and reality TV star.

Mary Trump, 55, is the daughter of Fred Trump Jr, the president's older brother, who died in 1981 at age 42 due to complications from alcoholism.

The 240-page book will detail events she witnessed as a child while spending time at her grandparents' house in New York's Queens borough, where her uncle and his four siblings grew up.

"She describes a nightmare of traumas, destructive relationships, and a tragic combination of neglect and abuse," Simon & Schuster said in a blurb about the book.

Trump is blustering about Bolton's book. I wonder what Trump could possibly be worried about?

Trump says John Bolton will have a 'strong criminal problem' if he publishes tell-all book as EVERY chat is classified

PRESIDENT Donald Trump told reporters on Monday that John Bolton, his former national security adviser, will have a "very strong criminal problem" if he proceeds in publishing a tell-all book.

Bolton's memoir is set to be released on June 23, but Trump called it "highly inappropriate" and said that he would consider every conversation he has had with Bolton "to be highly classified."

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Oklahoma National Guard are being called out just in case they're needed at Trump's rally in Tulsa. Who's ever heard of such a thing? When the Secret Service and police aren't enough, call in the armed forces!

Oklahoma National Guard soldiers activated for Trump rally in Tulsa

As many as 250 Oklahoma Army National Guard soldiers are being activated to help provide security during President Donald Trump’s campaign rally Saturday in Tulsa, authorities said Wednesday.

Tulsa Police Chief Wendell Franklin said the Guardsmen will be used as a “force multiplier” to help secure safety zones around the downtown BOK Center where the rally is to be held.

The Guardsmen will be unarmed but will carry shields, batons and pepper spray in case they need to protect themselves, said Guard spokesman Lt. Col. Geoff Legler.

Franklin says officers from multiple local, state and federal law enforcement agencies also will help provide security and that several blocks downtown will be closed for Saturday’s event.

I doubt, considering the history of Trump's campaign events, that any of these government agencies will get reimbursed. Trump's campaign has ignored bills from city police forces in the past.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe may have thought it funny too. He makes goofs but knows how to laugh at himself. Trump never admits making a mistake.

But Trump's mental lapses probably disturb him as much as they trouble American citizens. Biden has always had a shoot from the hip approach. He differs from Trump in that Trump's cognitive decline is obvious to everyone, while Biden remains engaged and rational.

Can you imagine what the republicans would be saying, if Joe Biden suggested injecting ourselves with disinfectant? Or if he forgot the purpose of a meeting, and just wandered away, without completing it? Or if he had to use two hands to get a drink out of a cup of water. If he had half of the lapses Trump exhibits, there would be all sorts of howling about him being senile.

Instead, there's some desultory "he's just as bad as Trump" talk, with nothing behind it.