Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Biden said he is not in favor of "defunding" the police.

Biden campaign opposes calls to 'defund the police'

Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden's campaign said on Monday that the former vice president does not support calls to defund the police amid growing calls to do so by activists across the country.

“As his criminal justice proposal made clear months ago, Vice President Biden does not believe that police should be defunded," Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates told reporters.

"He hears and shares the deep grief and frustration of those calling out for change, and is driven to ensure that justice is done and that we put a stop to this terrible pain," Bates added. "Biden supports the urgent need for reform — including funding for public schools, summer programs, and mental health and substance abuse treatment separate from funding for policing — so that officers can focus on the job of policing."

Ah so it was fake news, thank God for that.

Reactions: Giuliano

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes it seems like a contest of who is going to lose, I think Biden has gone ahead in that contest again, defund the police was a big mistake by the Democrats,

Biden has come out against defunding police. The republicans pretend that it's democrat policy, but it just gives Biden another opportunity to remind Americans what a liar Trump is.

I think most Americans don't want a country with lawlessness.

Which is why Biden has opened up a larger lead over Trump.

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Biden has come out against defunding police. The republicans pretend that it's democrat policy, but it just gives Biden another opportunity to remind Americans what a liar Trump is.

Which is why Biden has opened up a larger lead over Trump.

Yep I saw, just deleted my post, it's crazy how many lies are being spread around to win an election.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump rants against the "deep state", but fails to realize that the founders of this country deliberately made the state too deep for any one person to gain dictatorial power. That's the point of having a deep state.

And knowing that it is, eats at him constantly.

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obama Administration Resignations And Firings

CNN - October 2, 2015

Obama administration resignations and firings

That's at least 14 resignations and firings during his two terms.

Arne Duncan
Katherine Archuleta
Margaret Hamburg
Jennifer Palmieri
Dan Pfeiffer
Marilyn Tavenner
Julia Pierson
Gen. David Petraeus
Gen. Eric Shinseki
Kathleen Sebelius
Shirley Sherrod
Gen. Stanley McChrystal
Desiree Rogers
Suzanne Barr

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for Flynn, why did plead guilty in court then? Why did he commit perjury?

The Deep State is just trying to get everyone that's associated with Donald Trump.

I'm reposting this because I believe it'll answer your questions, otherwise we have nothing more to discuss.

FBI discussed interviewing Michael flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired', handwritten notes show

FBI discussed interviewing Michael Flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired,' handwritten notes show

Unsealed Notes Reveal FBI Planned Perjury Trap For Flynn

Explosive new internal FBI documents unsealed Wednesday show that top bureau officials discussed their motivations for interviewing then-national security adviser Michael Flynn in the White House in January 2017 -- and openly questioned if their "goal" was "to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired."

The handwritten notes -- written by the FBI's former head of counterintelligence Bill Priestap after a meeting with then-FBI Director James Comey and then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, Fox News is told -- further suggested that agents planned in the alternative to get Flynn "to admit to breaking the Logan Act" when he spoke to then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition period.

The Logan Act is an obscure statute that has never been used in a criminal prosecution; enacted in 1799 in an era before telephones, it was intended to prevent individuals from falsely claiming to represent the United States government abroad.

"What is our goal?" one of the notes read. "Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?"

"If we get him to admit to breaking the Logan Act, give facts to DOJ + have them decide," another note read. Constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley called the document's implications "chilling."

The memo appears to weigh the pros and cons of pursuing those different paths. "I don't see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him," one note reads. Flynn did not ultimately admit to wrongdoing in the interview.

The document indicates that the agents at least discussed the merits of a by-the-book approach: "If we’re seen as playing games, WH [White House] will be furious."

The bombshell materials strongly suggested the agents weren't truly concerned about Flynn's intercepted contacts with Kislyak during the presidential transition period, except as a pretext.

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Comey Bragged About Violating FBI Policy To Ambush Flynn In Corrupt Setup

Comey Bragged About Violating FBI Policy To Ambush Flynn In Corrupt Setup

Former FBI Director James Comey once bragged about launching an operation to frame former Trump White House National Security Advisor Michael Flynn during a 2018 interview with NBC’s Nicole Wallace at a 92nd Street Y conference.

"You look at this White House now and it’s hard to imagine two FBI agents ending up in the Sit room, how did that happen?" Wallace asked.

"I sent them," Comey said plainly. "Something I probably wouldn’t have done or even gotten away with in a more organized investigation, a more organized administration."

Comey pointed at previous administrations under Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush where the FBI director would have gone through a series of protocols before interrogating senior staff.

"In both of those administrations there was process, so if the FBI wanted to send agents into the White House itself to interview a senior official, you would work through the White House counsel, and there would be discussions and approvals of who would be there and I thought it’s early enough, let’s just send a couple guys over," Comey said. "And so we placed a call to Flynn and said ‘Hey, we’re sending a couple guys over, hope you’ll talk to them.’ He said ‘sure.’ Nobody else was there, they interviewed him in a conference room at the White House situation room and he lied to them."

Wallace followed up, asking Comey what he though Flynn thought the conversation was going to be about.

"I don’t think he knew," Comey said. "We didn’t tell him."

Comey’s comments come on the heels of new Federalist reporting from co-founder Sean Davis that FBI documents reveal that the federal law enforcement agency’s goal was to get Flynn fired.

Handwritten notes from the FBI obtained by The Federalist reveal that the agents investigating Flynn under Comey’s direction sought "to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired."

As Comey admitted, Flynn was questioned by federal prosecutors in 2017 without being told what he was being interrogated for and without an attorney present about conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

Last fall, a former Comey assistant published a book accusing the FBI chief of abusing his power to flout protocols in order to create a perjury trap for the White House security advisor.

"We just decided, you know, screw it," Comey said according to Josh Campbell.

While the individual identity of the FBI notetaker in unclear, they wrote that agents were alternatively seeking to indict Flynn on charges for violating the Logan Act, a 1799 law prohibiting private citizens from speaking with foreign diplomats widely viewed as unconstitutional.

"It’s clear now that James Comey will go down in history as the most corrupt FBI director in American history," Davis said on Fox News joining Laura Ingraham on Wednesday. "He has destroyed the FBI’s reputation through his actions, his arrogance, and his corruption."

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The three marriages should tell you that.

So? I've heard of a lot of people being married three times. Third time is the charm they say. Donald Trump and Melania have been married 15 years and going strong.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Deep State is just trying to get everyone that's associated with Donald Trump.

I'm reposting this because I believe it'll answer your questions, otherwise we have nothing more to discuss.

FBI discussed interviewing Michael flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired', handwritten notes show

FBI discussed interviewing Michael Flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired,' handwritten notes show

Unsealed Notes Reveal FBI Planned Perjury Trap For Flynn

Explosive new internal FBI documents unsealed Wednesday show that top bureau officials discussed their motivations for interviewing then-national security adviser Michael Flynn in the White House in January 2017 -- and openly questioned if their "goal" was "to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired."
Why isn't Attorney General Barr prosecuting anyone? If the FBI set a perjury trap for Flynn, they should be prosecuted, so why isn't Barr doing it if the evidence is there? I don't know all the details in that case, and to be honest I don't think I have the time to become acquainted with them; but if Barr has the evidence against the FBI agents who did that, why isn't he acting?

Why did Flynn lie in court when he pleaded guilty? He said, in court, that he had not been pressured into pleading guilty. If he is innocent on the other charges, he'd still be guilty of perjury. Why hasn't he been charged with that?

No, what we see instead of that is Barr taking action against Geoff Berman, the prosecutor in the New York cases. First Barr lies and says Berman resigned. Then Berman says he didn't resign. Now we see Barr finally telling him he is fired. This could lead to impeaching Barr and the President. Don't they know what they're doing? Apparently not.

So? I've heard of a lot of people being married three times. Third time is the charm they say. Donald Trump and Melania have been married 15 years and going strong.
You are a Christian? You believe in stable marriages? Or should everyone get married twice before settling down in a third marriage?

I don't know who strong the Trump marriage is. If she stayed in New York until a new "pre-nupt" was negotiated, that says something. Who knows if it's true, but a book recently published said she was in the dark about many things until they hit the newspapers during the campaign. Then she decided she wanted a new "deal" in case of a divorce, and she refused to move into the White House until she got it.

It sounds likely to me. I saw the videos of Donald trying to hold her hand and her brushing him off. I really doubt that Donald kept her informed about the hush money paid to Stormy Daniels. I bet Melania was told next to nothing.

Again, I don't know all the details, but it's odd that Berman was in charge of the prosecution in the case of Cohen using campaign money as hush money. Who knows? Berman has already gone after Giuliani and two of his associates. It looks to me as if Trump is afraid Giuliani might agree to tell the truth as part of a plea agreement. That would mean Trump himself could be indicted. Firing Berman is going to open another can of worms right before the election. It looks bad. It looks very bad. It looks as if Trump wants any prosecutor who goes after his friends to be fired. Trump could face another impeachment over it. Congress could keep things simple and impeach Barr only -- leaving a possible criminal charge against Trump to be dealt with after he left office. Trump is afraid of something.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that there weren't a million serious requests for tickets at Trump's rally in Tulsa. The auditorium was certainly not filled. Trump blamed the media and protesters. My, my, they are powerful, aren't they? The media and the protesters are able to scare away Trump's fervent supporters? According to Trump, yes. He's in fantasyland again.

They got duped by teens on Tik-Tok requesting tickets as a prank. I didn't believe that million figure when I heard it. Oklahoma has a population of four million. So some people come from other states too, but a million would still be unrealistically high.

I thought Brad Parscale was lying and making it up. I was wrong. Now it turns out that maybe they did get a million requests for tickets. . . as pranks. . . and the Trump campaign honestly believed a million people wanted tickets. If I followed CNN more carefully, I would have known this days ago. Maybe Parscale and Trump also need to follow CNN more so they fall prey to this kind of joke.

TikTok users are trying to troll Trump's campaign by reserving tickets for Tulsa rally they'll never use - CNNPolitics

President Donald Trump says almost 1 million people had requested tickets to attend his upcoming rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma. But some who have registered for the free event, which is scheduled to take place at a nearly 20,000 seat auditorium next week, say they have no plans to attend.

They're trying to troll the President's campaign instead.

Mary Jo Laupp, a 51-year-old grandmother living in Fort Dodge, Iowa, appears to have helped led the charge on TikTok late last week when she posted a video encouraging people to go to Trump's website, register to attend the event -- and then not show up.
"All of those of us that want to see this 19,000 seat auditorium barely filled or completely empty go reserve tickets now and leave him standing alone there on the stage," Laupp told her then-1,000 or so followers on TikTok, normally thought of a platform for dancing teenagers and not, necessarily, political action.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This campaign season is beginning to sound like a piece of fiction.

6 Trump campaign members in Tulsa test positive for the coronavirus ahead of rally

Six members of President Donald Trump's campaign staff who are in Tulsa, Oklahoma, to set up for the president's first campaign rally in months have tested positive for the coronavirus, the campaign announced Saturday.

The president's campaign said they had performed hundreds of tests before the rally, his first since March 2, and Tim Murtaugh, the campaign communications director, said six members of the advance team tested positive and were immediately quarantined.

"No COVID-positive staffers or anyone in immediate contact will be at today’s rally or near attendees and elected officials," Murtaugh said in a statement.

Of the six, at least two of them are Secret Service agents, according to a law enforcement official.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, ignorant
I don't see the need to call the people of Illinois that either. If you have the Holy Spirit, why not let it show?

Galatians 5:12 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see the need to call the people of Illinois that either. If you have the Holy Spirit, why not let it show?

Galatians 5:12 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

I have friends in Illinois that are going to hell. They are brainwashed.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a Christian? You believe in stable marriages? Or should everyone get married twice before settling down in a third marriage?

I did say that's what they say, not necessarily what I say. Yes I believe in stable marriages.