Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
===================================================
QUOTE="amadeus, post: 734959, member: 924"]While this may be so, how many of them are on the Lord's side? Compromise is not the answer from God. If there are two sides, is either one of them clearly on God's side on every point? Jesus was willing to walk alone rather than to compromise the Way of God. How many today would join in with what they considered the 'least worst' rather than simply stand alone with God?

"Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?" John 6:67[/QUOTE
======================================================
FIRST, people/ if disciples of Jesus, must be walking WITH JESUS, before they are asked this question, eh?

People of society, people (carnal) of the world and in the world , not set apart people ,
are not walking with Jesus (yet).... Everyone is perhaps OFFERED to turn to God, away from sin,
but who does?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoever owns the media HATES America!
It sounds as if you want to tear up the constitution. You're opposed to freedom of the press and to free enterprise. You sound anti-American to me.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sounds as if you want to tear up the constitution. You're opposed to freedom of the press and to free enterprise. You sound anti-American to me.
Does it matter? "Our" government is filled with wealthy traitors who do pretty much what they want to. Only God can save us, not a piece of paper.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoever owns the media HATES America!
Must one be on "America's" side in order to be on God's side? Which political party is God's party? During the Civil War or the War between the States back in the 1860s people on both sides of the conflict claimed to be on God's side. Did God win that war? From your answers to these questions or thoughts about them and today's situation what is the solution you would suggest?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does it matter? "Our" government is filled with wealthy traitors who do pretty much what they want to. Only God can save us, not a piece of paper.
Oh? I thought maybe you wanted Trump to declare himself dictator for life and arrest everyone who disagrees with him.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Must one be on "America's" side in order to be on God's side? Which political party is God's party? During the Civil War or the War between the States back in the 1860s people on both sides of the conflict claimed to be on God's side. Did God win that war? From your answers to these questions or thoughts about them and today's situation what is the solution you would suggest?
Valid points! Although one major party is obsessed with slaughtering unborn babies.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh? I thought maybe you wanted Trump to declare himself dictator for life and arrest everyone who disagrees with him.
So whom do you think will run the soon to come World Government?

Revelation 13:7 And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Valid points! Although one major party is obsessed with slaughtering unborn babies.
Some say that Trump's election [the one he won] delayed worse things that are to come. Seems like this would be a very good time for every confessing follower of Christ to humble himself to God. But... we don't see much of that even on this supposedly Christian forum much less on the part of our elected leaders of any party. Is it too late to fix that which is broken?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE="amadeus, post: 736909, member: 924"]Some say that Trump's election [the one he won] delayed worse things that are to come. Seems like this would be a very good time for every confessing follower of Christ to humble himself to God. But... we don't see much of that even on this supposedly Christian forum much less on the part of our elected leaders of any party. Is it too late to fix that which is broken?[/QUOTE
==================================
The rules on almost all the forums on the internet explicitly say they are open to everyone - not at all restricted to Christians, thus not Christian forums, and sons of disobedience subject to the prince of the power of the air, the enemy of Christ, are not silenced - but welcomed.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So whom do you think will run the soon to come World Government?

Revelation 13:7 And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.
I don't let my imagination run riot. I don't spend my time thinking about that sort of thing. I could think almost anything and then imagine it was really true.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some say that Trump's election [the one he won] delayed worse things that are to come. Seems like this would be a very good time for every confessing follower of Christ to humble himself to God. But... we don't see much of that even on this supposedly Christian forum much less on the part of our elected leaders of any party. Is it too late to fix that which is broken?
Only the soon to come Kingdom of God will fix this mess. This world is falling apart right on schedule!

Matthew 24:21
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only the soon to come Kingdom of God will fix this mess. This world is falling apart right on schedule!

Matthew 24:21
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
HE , HIMSELF, set all the boundaries of all the nations, of all the peoples, of all the times, of all the oceans and rivers and streams and lakes .... all of them.....

and more.... HE HIMSELF says HE raises up and sets in place according to HIS OWN PLAN... (not by voting) ....

Reactions: Philip James

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HE , HIMSELF, set all the boundaries of all the nations, of all the peoples, of all the times, of all the oceans and rivers and streams and lakes .... all of them.....

and more.... HE HIMSELF says HE raises up and sets in place according to HIS OWN PLAN... (not by voting) ....
You must be reading the same Book I do!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you saying? That if the Democrats take over, they'll force Republican women to abort all their babies?

Did you know the number of abortions went down when Obama was President?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you saying? That if the Democrats take over, they'll force Republican women to abort all their babies?

Did you know the number of abortions went down when Obama was President?
If Dems "take over" a woman's womb will be one of the most dangerous places to be. But I guess it already is.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Dems "take over" a woman's womb will be one of the most dangerous places to be. But I guess it already is.
You can't explain why the number of abortions went down when Obama was President, can you?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm I also saw another prophecy, this one for a 2024 election that Mike Pence would win, if all are fulfilled this would mean a Republican government for 3 straight terms
Let it be so!

:)

Reactions: Josho