Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get that you want to believe all that. And the fact that right wing extremists have been committing violence and posting fake Antifa websites is upsetting to you. I can show you again, if you like.

BLM are rioting.

But you can't show any members of BLM who actually did.

BLM are looting.

But you can't show any members of BLM who actually did.

But as you learned, the FBI caught white nationalists posing as Antifa, and they caught right-wing extremists doing those things. Time to make your peace with reality.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I get that you want to believe all that. And the fact that right wing extremists have been committing violence and posting fake Antifa websites is upsetting to you

Upset at events taking place on the other side of the globe... No.
Bemused at your dishonesty... Yes.

But you can't show any members of BLM who actually did

Not this again... U said i had no evidence of BLM a founder claiming to be a Marxist so i supplied that evidence... U ignore it...

So here are some pics of black people looting, rioting, vandalizing,,, AGAIN

Black people rioting
5682732-4x3-xlarge.jpg

Black people looting
looting-amid-protests.jpg

Black people vandalizing
MGC_TALK_BLM_RIOTS_030620.jpg

Black people looting
Monday-was-the-worst-night-of-looting-in-NYC-with.jpg

Black people rioting
29320172-8396037-image-a-12_1591516665188.jpg

Fact - This is an ideologically driven neo-Marxist movement as explained by BLM founder

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is interesting.....is that the Trump haters, (95% the USA Media), all the Dems, ..had they been able to get Trump kicked out of office, would have had to deal with Pence.
Pence is Trump on steroids, is born again, is a great politician, and would have caused them 5x as much issue as Trump has caused the left wing "fringe".
They should be glad that Trump is still in there, as Trump is a "lightweight" compared to Pence.
If i had my wish, it would be Pence in the White House, as this fella is pretty amazing, and he's devout.

Personally, I think Pence wouldn't be anything without Trump. Trump has the business and show-business acumen to deal with every situation I can see, given that he's up against the same spirits as in Dan. 10.

And do I agree that Pence is a powerful man in his own right!
Bobby Jo

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BLM are rioting.

But you can't show any members of BLM who actually did

Not this again...

It's going to come up every time you try it, unless you provide evidence for it. That won't change.

U said i had no evidence of BLM a founder claiming to be a Marxist

I asked if you had no evidence, since you provided none.

[quote[so i supplied that evidence...[/quote]

You found evidence for at least two of them. So you aren't being reminded on that one. See how it works? BTW, since the republican party includes KKK members, the same reasoning you use for BLM, would make the GOP a KKK organization. Now, one could settle that by looking at the GOP platform to see if there were any KKK objectives therein, and looking at the BLM statement of objectives to see if any of it is specfically Marxist. Would you like us to go through them and see?

So here are some pics of black people looting, rioting, vandalizing,,, AGAIN

Black people rioting

You do realize that "BLM" isn't a synonym for "black", right? I'll ask again. Do you have any evidence for your claim? Or are you claiming that if a person is white, he has to be a white nationalist? I think you've confused race and political orientation, now. Your presentation could use some rework, if you want it to be persuasive.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pence has become the obsequious underling of a man the world is laughing at.
Back in 2017, Pence was saying Flynn lied to him and Trump was right to fire him for that.

Trump was saying pretty much the same thing then.

Now Pence is saying he would be happy if Flynn returmed to work at the White House.

Reactions: Yehren

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
the law still permits systemic racial abuse by police

Look, i ended this conversation already and u started it up again just to antagonize...
Im not interested in conversing with a person who is blatantly dishonest so please just leave me alone.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look, i ended this conversation already

No one insisted you continue to contribute to it. That's up to you. You mentioned that I missed one of your questions. I replied for you:

Cristo Rei said:
I asked why are they're still protesting,

My reply:
I would think it's obvious to anyone with a little thinking ability; the law still permits systemic racial abuse by police.

and u started it up again just to antagonize...

I assumed you asked the question in good faith, not as a way to antagonize me.

Im not interested in conversing with a person who is blatantly dishonest

I'm more tolerant, but I will continue to assume you are sincere in your questions. If you don't want to talk to me any more, please don't address me in your comments, and I will not reply to you. This being a forum, ideas tossed out here, become forum topics, and open to everyone. Private messaging is probably the way to express things that you don't want to be publicly discussed.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump better scurry around and find better speech writers if he wants to win -- and then stay on script. He could do it. His Inaugural speech was quite good. I don't know if Biden wrote this or a speech writer, but he appears in good form here.

Reactions: Yehren

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if Biden wrote this or a speech writer, but he appears in good form here.

Biden is spot on, there. Trump is supposed to be leading. Right now, he's hiding from the pandemic, trying to pretend it's over. And that's the thing prolonging it.

Reactions: Josho and Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is spot on, there. Trump is supposed to be leading. Right now, he's hiding from the pandemic, trying to pretend it's over. And that's the thing prolonging it.
What stands out for me is how cold Trump can be. It's as if he lacks empathy or compassion when it comes to other people. The rise in new cases in coronavirus have people worried. What does Trump do? Sign an executive order protecting statues?

I got the same feeling that Pence lacks compassion and was more interested in putting a political spin on things than in people when he said the US had flattened the curve.

Pence falsely claims the US 'flattened the curve' the day after it broke its single-day record for new COVID-19 cases

Pence, who once said the US's coronavirus outbreak would be "behind us" by Memorial Day, described the nation's testing and prevention efforts as "a national accomplishment" and expressed optimism while acknowledging a "precipitous" increase in cases in the South.

Less than 24 hours before Pence's appearance on Friday, the US reported more than 39,000 new COVID-19 cases, a record single-day increase.

Pence attributed the rise in reported cases to increased testing. "We want the American people to understand that it's almost inarguable that more testing is generating more cases," Pence said.

Tell that to the people in hospitals in Texas. Try telling that to Governor Abbott. Trump had threatened to stop paying for testing in Texas at places the federal government had been giving tests. I guess maybe Abbott called him because now Trump's backtracked, or maybe someone told him Texas has 36 electoral votes. . . .

I am a little annoyed with myself at putting as much faith in this government as I did when I invested in the stock market after it crashed. I was expecting that there might be a second wave this fall. I certainly was not expecting big rises in cases in the South that rattled the stock market. I "made" a lot of money at first when people felt confident about an economic recovery. I "lost" it later. I can only blame myself for not recognizing things could easily go off the rails under this administration in a month or two.

For example, I thought the administration would handle the problem with homeowners better. Stupid me, I bought stock in a company that was heavily invested in residential mortgages, thinking people would not be evicted and the feds would also protect the banks and institutions losing income because of fewer mortgages being paid on time. They did write some protections for the homeowners, set to expire at the end of this month; but from what I can see, nothing is being done to protect the people who own the mortgages. They are still on the hook to pay what they owe to others unless they can get forbearances. I can afford to lose what I invested if it comes to that; but it doesn't look promising to me if that sector of the economy collapses.

I was also expecting the demand for oil to rise some as the economy recovered. It seems I was wrong. Again, I can afford to lose that money I put into stocks if those companies go bankrupt. What concerns me more is the number of people whose jobs may disappear. What are they going to do?

I see Governor Abbott finally realized that keeping bars open in Texas might not have been such a good idea. It wasn't really good for business after all.

Texas shuts down bars as hospitalizations surpass 5,000

Republican Gov. Greg Abbott shut down bars in Texas again on Friday and scaled back restaurant dining, the most dramatic reversals yet as confirmed coronavirus cases surge to record levels after the state embarked on one of America’s fastest reopenings.

The abrupt closures began just days after Abbott described shutting down business as a last resort, and reflect how urgently Texas is scrambling to contain what is now one of the nation’s biggest hotspots. In the last four days alone, Texas has reported more than 23,000 confirmed new cases, and Friday surpassed 5,000 hospitalizations for the first time — a threefold increase from a month ago.

“At this time, it is clear that the rise in cases is largely driven by certain types of activities, including Texans congregating in bars,” Abbott said. “The actions in this executive order are essential to our mission to swiftly contain this virus and protect public health.”

Abbott is finally using his brain. I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if he's finally seen the light. Trump and Pence can keep saying more testing is why there are more cases. Governor Abbott seems fed up with their rhetoric and realizes they're lying. Yes, keeping bars open really could lead to more cases. It could affect jobs and the economy of the state and the whole nation. Congratulations to Governor Abbott for not doubling down when he knows he made a mistake by trying to support Trump who talks but seldom provides real leadership. There is hope for the Republican Party!

Trump really isn't much of a leader. People in Duval County, Florida, do not want the Republican convention there. Why alienate the voters in Florida like that? Florida's governor may be waking up too -- I see the bars are being closed there too.

Poll shows Duval voters oppose RNC coming to Jacksonville, worry about coronavirus impact

A majority of Duval voters do not want the Republican National Convention in their city this Summer, according to a new poll.

The RABA Research poll commissioned by Republican Voters Against Trump found 49% of those surveyed did not support Jacksonville hosting President Donald Trump’s nomination speech in August. Only 39% said they supported it.

Further, 57% said they were concerned the convention would spur a new COVID-19 outbreak while only 43% said they weren’t worried.

Given more information about the convention including both pros — that it will fill hotels and boost the economy — and cons — that it will cost the city millions, risk new infections and potentially put first responders at COVID-19 risk — 39% said they supported the convention with 52% opposing it.

Trump may want a big convention with people packed in without masks so they can cheer louder, but what kind of leader operates like that? It would not surprise me if Governor DeSantis changes his mind about the Republican convention. He changed his mind about bars!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of Pence's schedule events have been cancelled but not his event at the First Baptist Church in Dallas. How many of the 14,000 members of the church will be there?

Freedom Sunday · First Baptist Dallas

pnc_1846.jpg

On Sunday, June 28, we will gather to celebrate our freedom as Americans and our freedom in Christ for Celebrate Freedom Sunday at 10:45am CT. Join us for our annual fireworks celebration, patriotic music, and a special message from Vice President, Mike Pence.

Apparently some people in other places are may be telling him not to come.

Pence cancels some political events because of virus spikes

On Tuesday, Pence was supposed to address a Trump-Pence campaign “Faith in America” event in Tuscon, Arizona, before meeting Gov. Doug Ducey in Yuma. The campaign event has been postponed.

In Florida on Thursday, Pence was to embark on a bus tour, including an appearance in Lake Wales at an event organized by the pro-Trump group America First Policies billed as the “Great American Comeback tour.” The group announced that “out of an abundance of caution at this time, we are postponing the Great American Comeback tour stop in Florida. We look forward to rescheduling soon.”

The Sarasota County Republican Party confirmed in a note to supporters that Pence’s campaign event along the Gulf Coast of the state was also postponed. He was still set to meet with Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden's stuttering, gaffes and occasional profanities have been with him for decades. He's been highly effective even considering them. So probably a bad approach to remind voters of that.

And the extremists who assail him for being willing to reach across the aisle and work with people who disagree with him, don't seem to get that it is exactly that quality that makes him so attractive to Americans at this time. Division may have been a way to win in 2016, but it was a disaster for the country.

And Biden is precisely the person who can reverse that fracturing of the American people.

Just a thought.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden's stuttering, gaffes and occasional profanities have been with him for decades. He's been highly effective even considering them. So probably a bad approach to remind voters of that.

And the extremists who assail him for being willing to reach across the aisle and work with people who disagree with him, don't seem to get that it is exactly that quality that makes him so attractive to Americans at this time. Division may have been a way to win in 2016, but it was a disaster for the country.

And Biden is precisely the person who can reverse that fracturing of the American people.

Just a thought.

"Highly effective"? Precisely "effective" in what? 40 years, and what does he have to show as the result of what his policies are?

Surviving 40 years in politics is no more an "accomplishment" than being elected because you are Black. It's not legitimate "Nobel Peace Prize" material.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This recording of Biden’s gaffes would be funny if it were not so alarming! If Joe cannot function mentally under the stress of campaigning, how can he function under the stress of being POTUS?? Perhaps his wife, who has to speak for him sometimes, should be the one running for office. I’m not being sarcastic here. I’ve never seen anything like this!

Reactions: Candidus

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Biden Campaign wants Joe to wear a mask! This works like a muzzle for his sniffing fetish!

Reactions: Prayer Warrior