Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The democratic states are allowing these protests/riots to continue... Their governors and mayors are even encouraging this behaviour...
I don't think their governors and mayors are encouraging it. I think they don't know what to do. There is a dirty little secret that almost no one seems to talk about. Do you think Minneapolis where George Floyd was killed is run by Democrats or Republicans? Answer: There is not a single Republican on their city council. There are at present: 11 Democrats, 1 Green, and 1 vacancy. The mayor is a Democrat. So let's see: We have a racist police system in a city that is run by Democrats? Answer: Yes.

I heard Cuomo saying something needed to be done to fix the racism in the police force in New York. I asked myself, "How long have Democrats been running New York, and you're only now admitting you have a problem of racism in your police?"

Democrats knew. I am sure they had black people tell them they had a problem; but the white Democrats running the show did nothing. Black people know the Democrats are often hypocritical -- the only reason they stick with the Democrats is they think Republicans are worse.

You go into some Democratic cities and you can see they don't care about blacks. There are few black people living in San Francisco. They used to have more, but many moved out. Not that many in Seattle either. They want rich whites or Asians there. Seattle has a 7% black population -- San Francisco 5.2%. I'd say there is systemic racism in Seattle that no one seemed to be talking about; but we are seeing black people angry about it.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So let's look at that, again...
As The Nation reports, the FBI’s Washington office prepared the briefing for Trump earlier on that same day. Using agents on the ground, online resources, informants, and every other tool the FBI could leverage, their finding was that antifa was not behind incidents of violence and looting. The situation report ran through a list of such incidents, including those such as throwing bricks or destruction of property, which had featured predominantly on the news. None of the results found any evidence of antifa involvement.

And that wasn’t the end of this information. According to The Nation, the FBI has been issuing reports daily on concerning events. None of these reports “contained any evidence of antifa violence.”
FBI found no evidence that antifa was involved in violence, and of course Trump ignored them

Someone got it wrong. Figured out who, yet? And notice that once Federal law enforcement cracked down on the right-wing violence, things are much more peaceful, now.

Protests Becoming More Peaceful Due to Federal Law Enforcement: Acting DHS Head
No surprise there.

The very same sentence was found here as well
The FBI’s Washington Field Office “has no intelligence indicating Antifa involvement/presence” in the violence that occurred on May 31
Even the title of the Nation article says...
The FBI Finds ‘No Intel Indicating Antifa Involvement’ in Sunday’s Violence

You really look dishonest now...
And you didn't explain why it's the democratic states that have allowed these crimes to continue

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't think their governors and mayors are encouraging it. I think they don't know what to do. There is a dirty little secret that almost no one seems to talk about. Do you think Minneapolis where George Floyd was killed is run by Democrats or Republicans? Answer: There is not a single Republican on their city council. There are at present: 11 Democrats, 1 Green, and 1 vacancy. The mayor is a Democrat. So let's see: We have a racist police system in a city that is run by Democrats? Answer: Yes.

I heard Cuomo saying something needed to be done to fix the racism in the police force in New York. I asked myself, "How long have Democrats been running New York, and you're only now admitting you have a problem of racism in your police?"

Democrats knew. I am sure they had black people tell them they had a problem; but the white Democrats running the show did nothing. Black people know the Democrats are often hypocritical -- the only reason they stick with the Democrats is they think Republicans are worse.

You go into some Democratic cities and you can see they don't care about blacks. There are few black people living in San Francisco. They used to have more, but many moved out. Not that many in Seattle either. They want rich whites or Asians there. Seattle has a 7% black population -- San Francisco 5.2%. I'd say there is systemic racism in Seattle that no one seemed to be talking about; but we are seeing black people angry about it.

One thing I don't understand is this... What exactly links Floyds death to systematic racism or just racism in general?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing I don't understand is this... What exactly links Floyds death to systematic racism or just racism in general?
We've had other cases, but this one happened to be caught on video and went viral around the world. White people could finally see it right before their eyes. It is hard to deny the systemic racism when you can see an example of it. It's like hearing about starving children somewhere. People don't react to that very much; but if you show them a photo of pathetic children, you motivate them. They'll recognize there is a problem by seeing an example.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The very same sentence was found here as well
The FBI’s Washington Field Office “has no intelligence indicating Antifa involvement/presence” in the violence that occurred on May 31
Even the title of the Nation article says...
The FBI Finds ‘No Intel Indicating Antifa Involvement’ in Sunday’s Violence

As you learned, it's much more than that:

As The Nation reports, the FBI’s Washington office prepared the briefing for Trump earlier on that same day. Using agents on the ground, online resources, informants, and every other tool the FBI could leverage, their finding was that antifa was not behind incidents of violence and looting.

I'm not accusing you of being dishonest now. I think you're so locked into the narrative you've been fed, that you react badly when anyone shows you facts that don't fit the indoctrination.

And you didn't explain why it's the democratic states that have allowed these crimes to continue

As you also learned, after Federal officers cracked down on right-wing violence, the protests became much more peaceful:

‘Boogaloo Boys’ race-war extremists arrested ‘with molotov cocktails and bomb supplies’ at George Floyd rally in Vegas
  • Updated: 12 Jun 2020, 10:37

THREE men arrested at a George Floyd protest with Molotov cocktails have been accused of having bomb-making equipment, weapons and makeshift booby traps in their homes.

Prosecutors have said the men self-identified as part of the "Boogaloo Boys" movement - a loose internet based network linked to right-wing extremism.

‘Boogaloo Boys’ arrested ‘with molotov cocktails & bomb supplies’ at Floyd rally

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've had other cases, but this one happened to be caught on video and went viral around the world. White people could finally see it right before their eyes. It is hard to deny the systemic racism when you can see an example of it. It's like hearing about starving children somewhere. People don't react to that very much; but if you show them a photo of pathetic children, you motivate them. They'll recognize there is a problem by seeing an example.

The ubiquitous phone camera happened. Juries tended to believe police, unless there was overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Now there's a lot of that overwhelming evidence. It just hit critical mass this time around. It was a long time in coming; I can't imagine what it must be for a black man in the United States, knowing that all he needs is the bad luck to encounter one of those criminals who hide among the good officers, and it could end his life.

Reactions: Giuliano

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Police unions. They have rigged the rules to protect their own, and they have financial power to swing local elections. That's the big thing.

You go into some Democratic cities and you can see they don't care about blacks. There are few black people living in San Francisco. They used to have more, but many moved out. Not that many in Seattle either. They want rich whites or Asians there.

Developers, with a lot of money to spread around. There are some liberal districts in Seattle, but most are wealthy, and stand to gain by pushing out the poor. My son loves living in Capitol Hill district, but it's being chewed up by developers buying small apartment buildings and houses, and throwing up high rise apartments at absurd rates for young Amazon coders who don't know what things should cost.

The left doesn't have much of a say in the zoning process. My son moved there because he liked the quirky nature of the area, including a mix of wealthy, middle-class, and poor residents. That's being destroyed.

Seattle has a 7% black population -- San Francisco 5.2%. I'd say there is systemic racism in Seattle that no one seemed to be talking about; but we are seeing black people angry about it.

It's true. Seattle police have a terrible reputation, which is only slightly better than it was a decade ago.

SEATTLE (Reuters) - An elderly black man arrested last summer while walking down a Seattle street with a golf club has sued the city and the officer who took him into custody, claiming the incident was racially motivated, his attorney said on Tuesday.

William Wingate, 70, is seeking about $750,000 in damages for racial discrimination, violation of his civil rights and "substantial humiliation, mental and emotional distress," stemming from his July 2014 arrest by a white police officer, according to the complaint.

The lawsuit says Seattle officer Cynthia Whitlatch targeted Wingate because of his race and lied about the circumstances of his arrest, including an allegation he swung the golf club at her.

All charges against Wingate were dropped shortly after his arrest, and the incident was captured on police dash-cam video.

"He was arrested for walking down the street while black," said Wingate's attorney, Susan Mindenbergs. "People like Mr. Wingate have to stand up and say 'this is going to stop,'"
Nowhere in the roughly seven-minute clip can he be seen swinging the club.
In January, the Seattle Police Department, which is under federal monitoring for excessive force, issued an apology to Wingate and returned his confiscated golf club.

The department also released video of his arrest, in which Wingate can be seen standing on a sidewalk, casually leaning on the club before the officer approaches and yells at him to drop his weapon.
Seattle black man arrested for walking with golf club sues city, officer

The old guy is a disabled veteran, who used the golf club as a cane. The officer was apparently just having a bad day, and took it out on him.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Police unions. They have rigged the rules to protect their own, and they have financial power to swing local elections. That's the big thing.

Developers, with a lot of money to spread around. There are some liberal districts in Seattle, but most are wealthy, and stand to gain by pushing out the poor. My son loves living in Capitol Hill district, but it's being chewed up by developers buying small apartment buildings and houses, and throwing up high rise apartments at absurd rates for young Amazon coders who don't know what things should cost.

The left doesn't have much of a say in the zoning process. My son moved there because he liked the quirky nature of the area, including a mix of wealthy, middle-class, and poor residents. That's being destroyed.
Something similar happened in San Francisco when developers built fancy expensive housing. They say they're working on it now, but it will be years before it's fixed.

It's true. Seattle police have a terrible reputation, which is only slightly better than it was a decade ago.

SEATTLE (Reuters) - An elderly black man arrested last summer while walking down a Seattle street with a golf club has sued the city and the officer who took him into custody, claiming the incident was racially motivated, his attorney said on Tuesday.

William Wingate, 70, is seeking about $750,000 in damages for racial discrimination, violation of his civil rights and "substantial humiliation, mental and emotional distress," stemming from his July 2014 arrest by a white police officer, according to the complaint.

The lawsuit says Seattle officer Cynthia Whitlatch targeted Wingate because of his race and lied about the circumstances of his arrest, including an allegation he swung the golf club at her.

All charges against Wingate were dropped shortly after his arrest, and the incident was captured on police dash-cam video.

"He was arrested for walking down the street while black," said Wingate's attorney, Susan Mindenbergs. "People like Mr. Wingate have to stand up and say 'this is going to stop,'"
Nowhere in the roughly seven-minute clip can he be seen swinging the club.
In January, the Seattle Police Department, which is under federal monitoring for excessive force, issued an apology to Wingate and returned his confiscated golf club.

The department also released video of his arrest, in which Wingate can be seen standing on a sidewalk, casually leaning on the club before the officer approaches and yells at him to drop his weapon.
Seattle black man arrested for walking with golf club sues city, officer

The old guy is a disabled veteran, who used the golf club as a cane. The officer was apparently just having a bad day, and took it out on him.
It's a sad day when someone who's disabled gets harrassed for carrying a golf club. While I'm not happy with the methods used to draw attention to the racism in Seattle, I hope the powers that be wake up and stop thinking they can take black people's votes for granted no how poorly they treat them.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As you learned, it's much more than that:

As The Nation reports, the FBI’s Washington office prepared the briefing for Trump earlier on that same day. Using agents on the ground, online resources, informants, and every other tool the FBI could leverage, their finding was that antifa was not behind incidents of violence and looting.

I'm not accusing you of being dishonest now. I think you're so locked into the narrative you've been fed, that you react badly when anyone shows you facts that don't fit the indoctrination.

As you also learned, after Federal officers cracked down on right-wing violence, the protests became much more peaceful:

Democratic governors have allowed
Vandalizing

16x9_large

Rioting

Looting
rawImage.jpg

Destruction
29503564-8411915-In_Minnesota_protesters_pulled_down_a_statue_of_Christopher_Colu-a-64_1591930577583.jpg

All involving BLM protestors

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Ok... I remember the LA riots in the early 90s so this kind of thing must be a problem in America...

The reason im frustrated about this is cos it has spilled over into Australia where systemic racism doesn't exist.
Their attacking monuments and cancelling tv shows and cheese and cereal and all kinds of things.
They've made a huge issue from something that doesn't even exist here... They even hijacked Australia day

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's part of the backstory on the Capitol Hill zone. Frustration at being unable to bring accountability to police is why the uprising happened in the first place. The system had become rigged so that no matter what the electorate did, the police were almost untouchable.

The Karen who went after the disabled veteran was initally cleared by her department, until citizen anger boiled over. Even then, it was a "Sorry, here's your golf club back" kind of thing, with the perp going effectively unpunished for her abusive behavior. She filed a false report claiming the man threatened her with the club, although the dashcam video clearly showed he did not.

The veteran was about to do a plea deal for a lesser assault charge when the truth came out. Her punishment for committing at least two felonies?

The officer who made the arrest received counseling from her supervisor, a course of action that the department believes to be an appropriate resolution.
Seattle Cops Sorry About Arresting 70-Year-Old Black Vet for No Reason

Does that make you angry? It sure makes me angry. Any wonder why people distrust Seattle police?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Democratic governors have allowed
Vandalizing

You think the governor of Florida is a democrat?
3f9bdfd7552df660f4f4300c2dcbcec3_XL.jpg

You think the governor of Alabama is a democrat?
iu

Yer attackin' from a very exposed position, pilgrim.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok... I remember the LA riots in the early 90s so this kind of thing must be a problem in America...

The reason im frustrated about this is cos it has spilled over into Australia where systemic racism doesn't exist.
Their attacking monuments and cancelling tv shows and cheese and cereal and all kinds of things.
They've made a huge issue from something that doesn't even exist here... They even hijacked Australia day
I have lived in places unaware of the racism around me until something happened that made me aware of it. From what I have read the indigenous people in Australia live in poorer neighborhoods and have more trouble finding good jobs. Things can be very complicated.

My impression of Australia is that it inherited some political tendencies from the British. The people in power often tend to try to cover things up or minimize them; and if there's an outcry, they have a commission to look into it and then sometimes aren't completely forthright after the commission finishes its work.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have lived in places unaware of the racism around me until something happened that made me aware of it. From what I have read the indigenous people in Australia live in poorer neighborhoods and have more trouble finding good jobs. Things can be very complicated.

My impression of Australia is that it inherited some political tendencies from the British. The people in power often tend to try to cover things up or minimize them; and if there's an outcry, they have a commission to look into it and then sometimes aren't completely forthright after the commission finishes its work.

It's complicated for sure. Aboriginals make up 3% of the population. The city I live in has the least with 0.5%. I suspect hardly any of them are pure Aboriginals cos I've never met one. The ones I have met are mixed and just look like white people.

I live in a very multi cultural area so there is bound to be some people who are racist but i also see the definition of racism has changed.
Im now a racist if i don't hire a black person or if they get arrested. This has lead to crime gangs being able to do as they please cos the cops are afraid of doing anything about it as not to be called racists... If that is now the definition of a racist then im guilty as charged...

I see America talking about reparations, in Australia the government has been paying out reparations for as long as ive been around
One of the first questions on every form is this; "are you an Aboriginal or Torres Straight islander?" If u say yes u get;
More health benefits
More education benefits
More unemployment benefits
Lower tax bracket

And more, all for being born an Aboriginal. Is that fair? They don't thinks so, they want more and more. It's rubbish.
Is that systemic racism or is it only racist if the white man gets more?
What ever happened hundreds of years ago has no effect on us today.
We can't change the past and paying reparations for the sins of the past is out right insanity.
But this is the world we live in. The world has never seen such low rates of racism yet people want it, they look for it.

We get called a racist for mentioning any of this. Australia day has always highjacked. Aussies are getting fed up with it.
There is no systemic racism here against blacks. And given the fact that some black Americans reject it, i question if it really does exist there.
If institutionalized racism existed in America then Obama would never have been president for 8 years.

Morgan Freeman has made some profound statements, when asked what to do about racism he said don't talk about, stop referring to each other as a white or black. In another interview with Don Lemon he says that their success is evidence that systemic oppression doesn't exist and that it has been made a bigger issue than it really is.

Over 4 weeks now of protests, riots, arson, vandalism and all kinds of crime and for what exactly... Nothing justifies crime
From what i see and know, BLM is a Marxist movement disguised as a virtuous objective.
Even a BLM founder said that their trained Marxists using BLM to further their ideology.

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's complicated for sure. Aboriginals make up 3% of the population. The city I live in has the least with 0.5%. I suspect hardly any of them are pure Aboriginals cos I've never met one. The ones I have met are mixed and just look like white people.

I live in a very multi cultural area so there is bound to be some people who are racist but i also see the definition of racism has changed.
Im now a racist if i don't hire a black person or if they get arrested. This has lead to crime gangs being able to do as they please cos the cops are afraid of doing anything about it as not to be called racists... If that is now the definition of a racist then im guilty as charged...

I see America talking about reparations, in Australia the government has been paying out reparations for as long as ive been around
One of the first questions on every form is this; "are you an Aboriginal or Torres Straight islander?" If u say yes u get;
More health benefits
More education benefits
More unemployment benefits
Lower tax bracket

And more, all for being born an Aboriginal. Is that fair? They don't thinks so, they want more and more. It's rubbish.
Is that systemic racism or is it only racist if the white man gets more?
What ever happened hundreds of years ago has no effect on us today.
We can't change the past and paying reparations for the sins of the past is out right insanity.
But this is the world we live in. The world has never seen such low rates of racism yet people want it, they look for it.

We get called a racist for mentioning any of this. Australia day has always highjacked. Aussies are getting fed up with it.
There is no systemic racism here against blacks. And given the fact that some black Americans reject it, i question if it really does exist there.
If institutionalized racism existed in America then Obama would never have been president for 8 years.

Morgan Freeman has made some profound statements, when asked what to do about racism he said don't talk about, stop referring to each other as a white or black. In another interview with Don Lemon he says that their success is evidence that systemic oppression doesn't exist and that it has been made a bigger issue than it really is.

Over 4 weeks now of protests, riots, arson, vandalism and all kinds of crime and for what exactly... Nothing justifies crime
From what i see and know, BLM is a Marxist movement disguised as a virtuous objective.
Even a BLM founder said that their trained Marxists using BLM to further their ideology.

Morgan Freeman sounds like a smart man. The problem is with the leftest fake news media, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, ABC, CBS, NPR, puts a race spin on every news story where everything is racist.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... hold your ...

... head PROUD and vote for who I personally anticipate is one of the TWO WITNESSES. And where I initially thought Netanyahu might be the SECOND, I now suspect that Pence is the SECOND.

Bobby Jo

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As the FBI pointed out, right-wing extremists tried to hijack the protests, and while they did some damage, they mostly failed in their objective to blame it on BLM. The public knows better.

But you have no evidence for any of this? I think I know why.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Morgan Freeman sounds like a smart man. The problem is with the leftest fake news media, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, ABC, CBS, NPR, puts a race spin on every news story where everything is racist.

Yes, we hear the excuses; "they are all lying, all of them!"

That story isn't working any more.

There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;

Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat, and we must take the current when it serves,

Or lose our ventures.

Things have changed, and racism has been uprooted and cast aside in many places where it was previously tolerated. Learn to accommodate that reality.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
... head PROUD and vote for who I personally anticipate is one of the TWO WITNESSES. And where I initially thought Netanyahu might be the SECOND, I now suspect that Pence is the SECOND.

Bobby Jo

What is interesting.....is that the Trump haters, (95% the USA Media), all the Dems, ..had they been able to get Trump kicked out of office, would have had to deal with Pence.
Pence is Trump on steroids, is born again, is a great politician, and would have caused them 5x as much issue as Trump has caused the left wing "fringe".
They should be glad that Trump is still in there, as Trump is a "lightweight" compared to Pence.
If i had my wish, it would be Pence in the White House, as this fella is pretty amazing, and he's devout.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As the FBI pointed out, right-wing extremists tried to hijack the protests, and while they did some damage, they mostly failed in their objective to blame it on BLM. The public knows better.

I asked why are they're still protesting, no answer, just excuses. I said nothing justifies crime, no answer, just excuses.
The public knows alright just look at the poll on this thread... 25 votes to Don. 2 votes to Joe

Three men who were arrested "claimed" to be right wingers, not the FBI.
You are dishonestly extending their claims to every protester everywhere.

BLM are rioting.
BLM are looting.
BLM are vandalizing.
BLM are terrorizing.
BLM are tearing down statues.
BLM are banning shows and products
No right wingers are involved in any of that

But you have no evidence for any of this? I think I know why.

Every piece of evidence, like the images of black people looting, has been ignored by u...
So here is another dose of facts for you to try and swallow

Fact - BLM founders are trained Marxists