Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was amazed that Trump held a rally in a church, amazed that the church permitted it. The church could lose their non-taxable status.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was amazed that Trump held a rally in a church, amazed that the church permitted it. The church could lose their non-taxable status.
The Democrats have been holding campaign/political events in churches ever since in can remember. These churches haven’t lost their tax exempt status.

Reactions: Josho

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was looking at some highlights from the Trump rally and there was one line he said that really stood out for me...

"The democrats want to prosecute people for going to church but not for burning a church"

Kind of a gaffe, considering some of the groups supporting him...

South Carolina Black Church, Once Torched by KKK, Burns Again
Fire officials in South Carolina were digging Wednesday through scorched wreckage of a historic black church gutted overnight under unknown circumstances.

At a news conference Wednesday, investigators said they were still determining what caused the fire Tuesday night at Mount Zion African Methodist Episcopal Church, near the rural town of Greeleyville. The collapsed roof and charred brick walls immediately brought to mind a crime 20 years ago, when the Ku Klux Klan torched that very same house of worship to the ground.

Black Church, Once Burned by KKK, Goes Up in Flames Again

KKK to hold parade in North Carolina celebrating Trump victory
A Ku Klux Klan group will hold a rally in North Carolina celebrating Donald Trump's election to the White House.
The group will hold the parade on Dec. 3 but has not yet specified a time or location.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Democrats have been holding campaign/political events in churches ever since in can remember. These churches haven’t lost their tax exempt status.

Churches can be involved in social issues, but they can't endorse candidates if they want to retain tax exempt status. But it's unlikely that the church will be affected as long as Trump is in the WH.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Churches can be involved in social issues, but they can't endorse candidates if they want to retain tax exempt status. But it's unlikely that the church will be affected as long as Trump is in the WH.
I have seen Democrats endorse candidates in churches, and I’m not opposed to this. This is an LBJ prohibition that never should have been allowed, IMO.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It isn't a matter of Trump or Biden. Even the Democrats know Biden is a dottering old fool who would forget to put his pants on if his wife didn't remind him. The Dem's hope is to simply get one of theirs in there, no matter what kind of slobbering dolt they have to elect to do it.

Im not in favor of (forced) Transgender bathrooms in your Church, as ordered by the "law".
Im not in favor of your Pastor, Minister, or Bishop, being forced to "marry Gays" or face legal action and a closed and locked Church.
If you think this isn't coming, then vote for Biden, and remember i told you this on June 24, 2020, a Wednesday.
Really.
So, unless both of those situations fill you with glee and rainbow excitement type joy, then hold your nose and vote for Trump.
A vote for Trump is not a vote for Trump, its a vote to hold back and push back against the crazy and the immoral for as long as you can, by using the power and leverage of your Vote.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen Democrats endorse candidates in churches,

George W. Bush thought so, planned a crackdown. Guess how many he got? Right. What do you have?

This is an LBJ prohibition that never should have been allowed, IMO.

Government hand-outs always come with government control. And yes, I know no one classifies his particular one as a "hand-out." But that's what it is.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im not in favor of (forced) Transgender bathrooms in your Church, as ordered by the "law".
Im not in favor of your Pastor, Minister, or Bishop, being forced to "marry Gays" or face legal action and a closed and locked Church.
If you think this isn't coming, then vote for Biden, and remember i told you this on June 24, 2020, a Wednesday.
Really.
So, unless both of those situations fill you with glee and rainbow excitement type joy, then hold your nose and vote for Trump.
A vote for Trump is not a vote for Trump, its a vote to hold back and

I don't think those stories are going to work, this time. Cry "wolf!" too often...

push back against the crazy and the immoral for as long as you can, by using the power and leverage of your Vote.

That's the possibility that has Trump terrified.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Kind of a gaffe, considering some of the groups supporting him...

South Carolina Black Church, Once Torched by KKK, Burns Again
Fire officials in South Carolina were digging Wednesday through scorched wreckage of a historic black church gutted overnight under unknown circumstances.

At a news conference Wednesday, investigators said they were still determining what caused the fire Tuesday night at Mount Zion African Methodist Episcopal Church, near the rural town of Greeleyville. The collapsed roof and charred brick walls immediately brought to mind a crime 20 years ago, when the Ku Klux Klan torched that very same house of worship to the ground.

Black Church, Once Burned by KKK, Goes Up in Flames Again

A Ku Klux Klan group will hold a rally in North Carolina celebrating Donald Trump's election to the White House.
The group will hold the parade on Dec. 3 but has not yet specified a time or location.

There is a difference between terrorists supporting politicians and politicians supporting terrorists... Big difference

The right doesn't support terrorists
The left are supporting the looting, the arson, the rioting, the crimes, Antifa

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a difference between terrorists supporting politicians and politicians supporting terrorists... Big difference

Trump, after being endorsed by the Klan said that there were some very good people among them. It's kind of a mutual admiration.

So far, the organizations involved in the rioting have been the right wing. Would you like me to show you, again?

Nice try...

FBI finds no evidence of Antifa’s involvement in national unrest

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Trump, after being endorsed by the Klan said that there were some very good people among them. It's kind of a mutual admiration.

So far, the organizations involved in the rioting have been the right wing. Would you like me to show you, again?

Nice try...

Ahh so its the right wing people who are looting and tearing down statues...
It's the republican states that are burning to the ground... Yea sure...

minnesota-gov-tim-C-C-walz-compares-george-floyd-riots-to-military-opejh-fration.jpg

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a difference between terrorists supporting politicians

They know who their friends are.

and politicians supporting terrorists...

"Some very good people", one politician said of the white nationalists and KKK.

Sounds like support to me.

Ahh so its the right wing people who are looting and tearing down statues...

Well, let's take a look...
Despite claims by Donald Trump the FBI can find no evidence that Antifa is involved in any riots.
Despite claims by Donald Trump the FBI can find no evidence that Antifa is involved in any riots. - The Immoral Minority

Twitter removes account of white nationalist group posing as antifa online
The move comes as disinformation spreads online amid protests and unrest.

Twitter removes account of white nationalist group posing as antifa online

Yes, so far, that's what authorities have found. And yes, I know the conditioned reponse; "they are all lying!!!" That excuse doesn't play so well, anymore. If you side with the rioters, and you don't trust the FBI, that should be a tip-off for you.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there are extremists on the fringes of both the left and right who are eager to take advantage of the unrest. I suspect that right-wing white nationalists might be behind some things, hoping to create a civil war or something. Then there's probably left-wing people thinking maybe they can seize power if they create enough chaos. I see both as threats to democracy.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think there are extremists on the fringes of both the left and right who are eager to take advantage of the unrest. I suspect that right-wing white nationalists might be behind some things, hoping to create a civil war or something. Then there's probably left-wing people thinking maybe they can seize power if they create enough chaos. I see both as threats to democracy.

The democratic states are allowing these protests/riots to continue... Their governors and mayors are even encouraging this behaviour...

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that Republican voters in some places have minds of their own and are unwilling to walk lockstep with Trump.

2 Republicans opposed by Trump win in Kentucky, N. Carolina

In western North Carolina, GOP voters picked 24-year-old investor Madison Cawthorn, who uses a wheelchair following an accident, over Trump-backed real estate agent Lynda Bennett. The runoff was for the seat vacated by GOP Rep. Mark Meadows, who resigned to become Trump's chief of staff and joined his new boss in backing Bennett.

Kentucky Republican Rep. Thomas Massie, a libertarian-minded maverick who often clashes with GOP leaders, was renominated for a sixth House term. Trump savaged Massie in March as a “disaster for America” who should be ejected from the party after he forced lawmakers to return to Washington during a pandemic to vote on a huge economic relief package.

No doubt Trump will win in Kentucky, but support for him there is considerably less than in 2016 when he won by 29.8%. The poll I saw has him ahead of Biden by 16%. So he'll win there but clearly he's lost support there.

North Carolina is a different story where he won by 3.7% in 2016. Biden is ahead there now.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The democratic states are allowing these protests/riots to continue...

As right-wing extremists have been exposed as the violent rioters, they have withdrawn from protests,which are much more peaceful now.

Protests Becoming More Peaceful Due to Federal Law Enforcement: Acting DHS Head

‘VIOLENT INSTIGATORS’

‘Boogaloo Boys’ race-war extremists arrested ‘with molotov cocktails and bomb supplies’ at George Floyd rally in Vegas
  • Updated: 12 Jun 2020, 10:37
THREE men arrested at a George Floyd protest with Molotov cocktails have been accused of having bomb-making equipment, weapons and makeshift booby traps in their homes.

Prosecutors have said the men self-identified as part of the "Boogaloo Boys" movement - a loose internet based network linked to right-wing extremism.
‘Boogaloo Boys’ arrested ‘with molotov cocktails & bomb supplies’ at Floyd rally

Peaceful protestors are continuing to exercise their First Amendment rights to speak out and gather peacefully.

Their governors and mayors are even encouraging this behaviour...

Supporting the Constitution? Those blackguards!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Some very good people", one politician said of the white nationalists and KKK.
So you say
Well, let's take a look...
Despite claims by Donald Trump the FBI can find no evidence that Antifa is involved in any riots.
That is incorrect. This is what that article says...
The FBI’s Washington Field Office “has no intelligence indicating Antifa involvement/presence” in the violence that occurred on May 31
Yes, so far, that's what authorities have found.
Authorities haven't found that it is right wing groups that is rioting...

All you have shown is that Antifa were not involved in the violence that took place on the 31st of May.
And yes, I know the conditioned response; "they are all lying!!!" That excuse doesn't play so well. If you side with the rioters, and you don't trust the FBI, that should be a tip-off for you
Im going to assume you misinterpreted the findings from the FBI and ask you to read it again and correct yourself...
Black people are rioting but for argument sake let's assume their all right wingers...

So, what we have then is democratic governors allowing these riots to continue. Care to explain why???

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that Republican voters in some places have minds of their own and are unwilling to walk lockstep with Trump.

This, in retrospect, will likely be seen as the moment when republicans got some backbone and began to defy Trump's pompous demands. He's much less of a threat to moderate republicans, as GOP voters turn away from him.

Reactions: Giuliano

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Authorities haven't found that it is right wing groups that is rioting...
All you have shown is that Antifa were not involved in the violence that took place on the 31st of May.

Well, let's take a look:

‘VIOLENT INSTIGATORS’
‘Boogaloo Boys’ race-war extremists arrested ‘with molotov cocktails and bomb supplies’ at George Floyd rally in Vegas
  • Updated: 12 Jun 2020, 10:37

THREE men arrested at a George Floyd protest with Molotov cocktails have been accused of having bomb-making equipment, weapons and makeshift booby traps in their homes.

Prosecutors have said the men self-identified as part of the "Boogaloo Boys" movement - a loose internet based network linked to right-wing extremism.
‘Boogaloo Boys’ arrested ‘with molotov cocktails & bomb supplies’ at Floyd rally

There's more. Would you like to see some more?

Im going to assume you misinterpreted the findings from the FBI and ask you to read it again and correct yourself...

So let's look at that, again...

As The Nation reports, the FBI’s Washington office prepared the briefing for Trump earlier on that same day. Using agents on the ground, online resources, informants, and every other tool the FBI could leverage, their finding was that antifa was not behind incidents of violence and looting. The situation report ran through a list of such incidents, including those such as throwing bricks or destruction of property, which had featured predominantly on the news. None of the results found any evidence of antifa involvement.

And that wasn’t the end of this information. According to The Nation, the FBI has been issuing reports daily on concerning events. None of these reports “contained any evidence of antifa violence.”
FBI found no evidence that antifa was involved in violence, and of course Trump ignored them

Someone got it wrong. Figured out who, yet? And notice that once Federal law enforcement cracked down on the right-wing violence, things are much more peaceful, now.

No surprise there.

Last edited: