Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone know that doctors have talked about this sort of thing?

Specifically, applying both disinfectant and UV light directly to the inside of the esophagus and lungs as a means of reducing the viral load, to hopefully improve the outcome. These things have been mentioned, and considered for study.

So many are so invested in making out President Trump to be a loon!
Did doctors talk about injecting disinfectant on television?

You sound as if you want to defend him. He said he was being "sarcastic." Which is it?

I'm just praying that God will bless us with another term so we can rebuild our economy! That certainly won't happen in a Biden Admin!

Alright . . . off of politics for me.

Much love!
Spending was extremely high before this crash, hitting record highs; and now it's greater than the GDP. He should have been paying down the national debt just in case of emergencies. He didn't. Now it's reached such a high level, your grandchildren will be paying it off.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Biden has a very good chance of winning, the reason I put not sure though, is because just about all the prophets seem to be backing Donald Trump.

Here's a bit of it.
James Goll Prophesies Trump Will Become a ‘Great Praying President’ in His Second Term | Right Wing Watch
That's the fellow who thought God was going to make Mitt Romney President president.

Charisma Magazine

I was desperate and seeking the Lord that night in a little hideaway room down in our basement. That night the Lord gave me a vivid dream followed by a waking vision and an experience where the external audible voice of the Lord came to me.

In the dream, I saw the nation on a teeter-totter tipping back and forth going to and fro with great instability. We were going up and down and up and down and it seemed there was no relief in sight. The United States was reeling from fatigue of wars, corruption and economic uncertainty.

Then the voice of the Lord came in the dream, Liberalism will reign for a season in the land and then it will become popular for moderacy to rule, which could ultimately lead to true conservatism.It was not the word I honestly wanted to hear from the Holy Spirit at the time but it came very succinctly to me anyway. Sometimes, we have to remove our own preconceived prejudices with our tainted filters to be able perceive a clear word from the Lord.

Suddenly, I was awakened from the dream and the basement room was tangibly filled with the presence of destiny. I then saw in the seer realm a baseball game in action. A young pitcher was throwing a ball to the plate with great force and seeming agility. It was a curve ball that appears to be a strike but instead it was not a ball for the batter to swing at. Another player was squatted behind the plate with a huge catcher's mitt. He caught the off-target ball as it pounded into his glove.

Then the external voice of the Lord came to me saying, When the nation has been thrown a curve ball, I will have a man prepared who comes from the state of Michigan and he will have a big mitt capable of catching whatever is thrown his way.

A strange word I did not understand except for the sequence liberalism to moderarcy to the possibility of true conservatism. I have wrestled with this word and it has wrestled with me. I remember even being in the state of Massachusetts at a church not long after this encounter, squatting to the ground and acting out the word about the Lord preparing a man from Michigan who would have a big mitt! Mercy! Some liked what they heard and some did not. I was a bit clueless.

I thought it was for then—2008—and I guess partly it was. Liberalism has ruled in the nation for the past four years. Some cheer this as a great success and other bemoan this as a disaster. Whatever your view, it has come to pass. Liberalism, unlike any recent time in modern American history, has ruled the land in the past four years.

But the Lord said there would be a man prepared who would come from the state of Michigan who would have a big mitt. Little did I know at that time that Mitt Romney, former governor of Massachusetts, was born in the state of Michigan. Little did I know, when I received this in 2008, that he would win his party's primary for the 2012 national elections!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's the fellow who thought God was going to make Mitt Romney President president.

Charisma Magazine

I was desperate and seeking the Lord that night in a little hideaway room down in our basement. That night the Lord gave me a vivid dream followed by a waking vision and an experience where the external audible voice of the Lord came to me.

In the dream, I saw the nation on a teeter-totter tipping back and forth going to and fro with great instability. We were going up and down and up and down and it seemed there was no relief in sight. The United States was reeling from fatigue of wars, corruption and economic uncertainty.

Then the voice of the Lord came in the dream, Liberalism will reign for a season in the land and then it will become popular for moderacy to rule, which could ultimately lead to true conservatism.It was not the word I honestly wanted to hear from the Holy Spirit at the time but it came very succinctly to me anyway. Sometimes, we have to remove our own preconceived prejudices with our tainted filters to be able perceive a clear word from the Lord.

Suddenly, I was awakened from the dream and the basement room was tangibly filled with the presence of destiny. I then saw in the seer realm a baseball game in action. A young pitcher was throwing a ball to the plate with great force and seeming agility. It was a curve ball that appears to be a strike but instead it was not a ball for the batter to swing at. Another player was squatted behind the plate with a huge catcher's mitt. He caught the off-target ball as it pounded into his glove.

Then the external voice of the Lord came to me saying, When the nation has been thrown a curve ball, I will have a man prepared who comes from the state of Michigan and he will have a big mitt capable of catching whatever is thrown his way.

A strange word I did not understand except for the sequence liberalism to moderarcy to the possibility of true conservatism. I have wrestled with this word and it has wrestled with me. I remember even being in the state of Massachusetts at a church not long after this encounter, squatting to the ground and acting out the word about the Lord preparing a man from Michigan who would have a big mitt! Mercy! Some liked what they heard and some did not. I was a bit clueless.

I thought it was for then—2008—and I guess partly it was. Liberalism has ruled in the nation for the past four years. Some cheer this as a great success and other bemoan this as a disaster. Whatever your view, it has come to pass. Liberalism, unlike any recent time in modern American history, has ruled the land in the past four years.

But the Lord said there would be a man prepared who would come from the state of Michigan who would have a big mitt. Little did I know at that time that Mitt Romney, former governor of Massachusetts, was born in the state of Michigan. Little did I know, when I received this in 2008, that he would win his party's primary for the 2012 national elections!

Never saw that one until now, well since these prophets are human, they will get things wrong too every now and then, there are a lot of voices out there, I don't know if there is any prophet in today's world that is 100% accurate all the time, 80%, 90% would be pretty good though.

We aren't to despise prophecies though, instead we should wait, pray and see what comes to past.

God can definitely use Joe Biden too you know.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never saw that one until now, well since these prophets are human, they will get things wrong too every now and then, there are a lot of voices out there, I don't know if there is any prophet in today's world that is 100% accurate all the time, 80%, 90% would be pretty good though.

We aren't to despise prophecies though, instead we should wait, pray and see what comes to past.

God can definitely use Joe Biden too you know.
If a prophet says he's received a message from God and it doesn't come to pass, he was either mistaken or was lying. God doesn't lie to people. Such a person is unreliable and could be picking up predictions from other sources. The Biblical standard is 100%.

Deuteronomy 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Reactions: Philip James

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He did say "injecting", that seems a little over the top.

But as to defending him, I don't think we've had a president I've liked as much as Trump since Reagan!

:p
I voted once for Reagan when he promised smaller government and less spending. I got the opposite: Bigger government and more spending. I didn't vote for him again.

I personally don't see much to like about Donald Trump.

Reactions: marks

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If a prophet says he's received a message from God and it doesn't come to pass, he was either mistaken or was lying. God doesn't lie to people. Such a person is unreliable and could be picking up predictions from other sources. The Biblical standard is 100%.

Deuteronomy 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

I believe a lot do get mistaken these days. As I said they are humans, and not many have a strong gift of discernment, I would even admit, I need to learn more discernment, and a lot of other Christians do as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe a lot do get mistaken these days. As I said they are humans, and not many have a strong gift of discernment, I would even admit, I need to learn more discernment, and a lot of other Christians do.

In saying that though, 1 Thessalonians 5:20 still applies.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I thought he already had for going on vacation while Australia burned.
I could not care at all that our PM was away in regards to the fires, that's nothing, he is nothing much to do with such things really but it's the State Premiers job in fact to deal with such things first and foremost. it's up to the Premiers to ask the Federal for any assistance if any and the PM can not do anything on his own bat, as that comes down to the Premiers who control the State powers acts.

The big picture is all about why the fuel load and so on was let get to the stage that it was.

They were warned for years about this would come about and the people were dictated over for years to shut up ! as such people were threatened and fined if they did the correct thing and bagged for speaking up and cut off on TV all the time for speaking out.

One is not allowed to speak out on TV freely and openly on the subject fully in the last say 30 years, as the Media just shut all such down.

The Australian people were lied to and still are being lied to and the cover up by the Governments and media are at total disgrace and you see it time after time, the Brisbane flood for one has been exposed now, Oh the cunning in all that, the Government and media games nearly got away with it all. not to mention they still made themselves look good to the majority of people who are in fact ignorant. I exposed the Government 3 days before the flood for being morons.

Fact is that they have created all the problems and they never learn ! such comes across to me as wanton ignorance, or they are playing games with the people as they are that evil, not to mention the majority of people in the city's are that stupid that they swallow it all from the Governments and media. so it's like Oh what would a farmer know who has lived generations on the land around such, to hell with them. the Greenies know better.

They learnt nothing from the big fires before such, as they still kept their head in the sand fearful of the being exposed to the truth or fearful of the greenies and totally pandering to them in fear of offending their power base. All who peddled such moronic views have the blood on their hands as their is no excuse at all for them fires getting out of hand like that, in fact they created the fuel load and that's a fact, they are surely of Satan as they do such works.

As the Bible says you shall know them by their works, they were of their Father the Devil, of lies and murdered from the beginning.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Giuliano

As I saw on the Joe Biden thread, the sexual assault allegations being raised against him, do you think this would effect his chances of winning? And possibly give Trump a 2nd term?

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Giuliano

As I saw on the Joe Biden thread, the sexual assault allegations being raised against him, do you think this would effect his chances of winning? And possibly give Trump a 2nd term?
There are problems with the woman's story. By November, I think that story will be largely over. We're also so used to this kind of accusation, many people tune them out. After all, Trump got elected after several accusations against him.

Two books will be coming out that may or may not provide fodder for angry discussion. Trump is trying his best to prevent John Bolton's book from being published until after the election. Bolton was reluctant to testify about too much -- if he had blabbed everything he knew, he couldn't make money later writing a book. I don't know what Carter Page's book will be about.

There could be a third one now that Michael Cohen is out of prison. Trump would have been smart to pay his legal bills. Cohen went broke. If he has any dirt, he could make money rushing to to publication before the election.

Jailed Trump fixer Michael Cohen says he can’t wait to pen post jail tell-all book

Michael Cohen can’t wait to get out of prison for obvious reasons: He’s away from family, friends, and the food is notoriously bad at The Federal Correctional Institution, Otisville where he’s serving a three-year sentence for various crimes committed while he was President Trump’s long-time lawyer and fixer.

And now you can add more reason: He desperately wants to sell a tell-all book about his time in TrumpLand as soon he gets out of the big house, according to people who have visited him in prison.

Michael Cohen will be released from prison due to pandemic - CNNPolitics

The federal Bureau of Prisons has notified Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, that he will be released early from prison due to the coronavirus pandemic, according to people familiar with the matter and his lawyer.

Cohen is serving a three-year sentence at the federal prison camp in Otisville, NY, where 14 inmates and seven staff members at the complex have tested positive for the virus.

Cohen was scheduled for release in November 2021, but he will be allowed to serve the remainder of his sentence from home confinement, the people said. He will have to undergo a 14-day quarantine at the prison camp before he is released.

Oh, I forgot McMaster is also probably going to have a book out too.

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are problems with the woman's story. By November, I think that story will be largely over. We're also so used to this kind of accusation, many people tune them out. After all, Trump got elected after several accusations against him.

Two books will be coming out that may or may not provide fodder for angry discussion. Trump is trying his best to prevent John Bolton's book from being published until after the election. Bolton was reluctant to testify about too much -- if he had blabbed everything he knew, he couldn't make money later writing a book. I don't know what Carter Page's book will be about.

There could be a third one now that Michael Cohen is out of prison. Trump would have been smart to pay his legal bills. Cohen went broke. If he has any dirt, he could make money rushing to to publication before the election.

Jailed Trump fixer Michael Cohen says he can’t wait to pen post jail tell-all book

Michael Cohen can’t wait to get out of prison for obvious reasons: He’s away from family, friends, and the food is notoriously bad at The Federal Correctional Institution, Otisville where he’s serving a three-year sentence for various crimes committed while he was President Trump’s long-time lawyer and fixer.

And now you can add more reason: He desperately wants to sell a tell-all book about his time in TrumpLand as soon he gets out of the big house, according to people who have visited him in prison.

The federal Bureau of Prisons has notified Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, that he will be released early from prison due to the coronavirus pandemic, according to people familiar with the matter and his lawyer.

Cohen is serving a three-year sentence at the federal prison camp in Otisville, NY, where 14 inmates and seven staff members at the complex have tested positive for the virus.

Cohen was scheduled for release in November 2021, but he will be allowed to serve the remainder of his sentence from home confinement, the people said. He will have to undergo a 14-day quarantine at the prison camp before he is released.

I did just have a read through the ones @Enoch111 posted, the most serious one out of them is from Tara Reade.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, her story has problems.

Hmmmm, the March 2020 one was unlikely, as it's just the worst time possible Biden could do such a thing, and it's just poor timing for an accusation like that to be raised in the middle of the presidential primaries.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmm, the March 2020 one was unlikely, as it's just the worst time possible Biden could do such a thing, and it's just poor timing for an accusation like that to be raised in the middle of the presidential primaries.
Biden needn't worry about the primaries. The latest I've heard about this story is from the team that investigated Biden before Obama picked him to be VP. They say they never heard of this allegation.

Money makes the world go around. People believed Trump knew a lot about finances. They didn't care that much if he'd molested women. I know that's a cynical statement, but I think it's true. How he understood finances was one of the key points of his campaign. He'd make America "great" again economically. That seems to be falling apart for him. How he's handled the crisis in several states is likely going to affect the election. Farmers in Iowa and other states are being hit hard. They were already suffering as a result of the "trade war" with China. Bankruptcies were already up. The USDA did not move fast enough. Produce was left to rot while other parts of the country had shortages. Now it's dairy farmers dumping milk and livestock owners not knowing what to do.

Trump also made a promise to coal and oil producers. He hasn't really delivered on the promises to coal miners; and at first it looked as if he'd succeeded with oil. Sad to say, I think his policies encouraged too many start-ups in the oil industry with people borrowing money so they could cash in on the oil boom. I read the other day that one already filed for bankrupty; and when a reporter asked other companies if they were going take out loans from the government, many said so because they knew there was no way to repay them. That told me they probably were in debt already and had no cash reserves, starting new companies on a shoestring. They were in clover for a while, but now bankruptcy looms. That will result in higher unemployment, reduced consumer spending which in turn will affect local businesses. That situation is true in Texas and some other states like Arkansas, but it may become more of a factor in Texas which was not so heavily Republican before. It's been trending more and more Democratic over time; and this election may be the first in decades when Texas goes blue.

Trump was ahead in Texas earlier in April; but he's sliding. One of the two latest polls have Biden tying with him. The other has Biden ahead by 1%. I expect Trump to fall in the polls in Arkansas too, but that's such a solidly Republican state, he doesn't need to worry about that. Texas should concern him.

A shale gas company in Pennsylvania also just went bankrupt. I think it was started on a shoestring too. Trump was already in trouble with Pennsylvania -- and the bankruptcy of that company is going to affect farmers again since they got money from the operations on their land.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Guess what. Cohen isn't going to be released to write his book.

Michael Cohen's early prison release over coronavirus concerns was rescinded: Sources

Two weeks ago, the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) had notified Cohen that he would be released early from prison due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Cohen's attorney Roger Adler told ABC News at the time.

Cohen is serving a 3-year sentence at the federal prison camp in Otisville, New York, where several staff and inmates have tested positive for the novel coronavirus.

He is scheduled for release in November 2021. Cohen would have been allowed to serve the remainder of his sentence from home confinement.

It appears that other prisoners at Otisville who were granted home confinement have also lost those privileges, according to the sources. The BOP has not responded to requests for comment from ABC News.

And now we find out that Trump lawyers sent him a cease and desist letter.

Trump's lawyers have reportedly demanded that Michael Cohen stop writing a 'tell-all' book about the president

Michael Cohen, who was Donald Trump's personal lawyer for more than a decade, is planning to expose their private dealings in a 'tell-all' book.

The Daily Beast reported Friday that in an attempt to suppress the revelations, lawyers for the Trump Organization last week sent Cohen, who is in prison, a cease and desist letter.

Charles Harder, the attorney representing the company, said that Cohen signed a non-disclosure agreement when he joined the Trump Organization that prohibits him from disclosing certain information about the president, his family, and the company, ABC News reported.

A friend of Cohen told the Daily Beast: "A lot of [the book] will be about looking at things he's said and done with women and other [politically incorrect] things. It'll be an insider's look about what it was like to be alongside the president for 12 years."

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard that Justin Amash is probably going to get the Libertarian nomination at their convention. There are a few things I don't like about him; but I think he'd be better than either Trump or Biden. I think I'd vote for him since I'd rather not vote for either of them; and I am a registered Libertarian, switching after Trump became the Republican nominee. (I was hoping Governor Weld would run for the Libertarian Party, but he decided to try as a Republican.) No, I don't think Amash could win; but I'm fairly sure it would guarantee Trump would lose.

Justin Amash Could Cause Some Trouble In November

What’s more, a relatively high-profile Libertarian nominee like Amash could be more successful in attracting some GOP-leaning voters away from Trump. This group might include the small slice of conservative and/or Republican voters — including some “Never Trumpers” — who may be uncomfortable with Trump or even dislike the president. These voters in particular might like Amash because of his conservative record, support for limited government and long-standing opposition to Trump — for instance, he was the only non-Democrat to vote for Trump’s impeachment in the House.

Still, an Amash bid could still present problems for Biden, too. If 2020 is a referendum election on Trump’s presidency, Biden may not want another well-known candidate in the race to give potential anti-Trump voters a different choice. Polls have long shown that a majority of voters prefer an alternative candidate to Trump, but that doesn’t mean that alternative has to be Biden. So it’s possible that Amash could win over some of these voters, lowering Biden’s ceiling and narrowing the race between the major-party nominees. Trump seems to have adopted this view, responding to Amash’s announcement by egging on the congressman and comparing him to Stein, who some on the left think spoiled the election for Clinton in 2016.

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I heard that Justin Amash is probably going to get the Libertarian nomination at their convention. There are a few things I don't like about him; but I think he'd be better than either Trump or Biden. I think I'd vote for him since I'd rather not vote for either of them; and I am a registered Libertarian, switching after Trump became the Republican nominee. (I was hoping Governor Weld would run for the Libertarian Party, but he decided to try as a Republican.) No, I don't think Amash could win; but I'm fairly sure it would guarantee Trump would lose.

Justin Amash Could Cause Some Trouble In November

What’s more, a relatively high-profile Libertarian nominee like Amash could be more successful in attracting some GOP-leaning voters away from Trump. This group might include the small slice of conservative and/or Republican voters — including some “Never Trumpers” — who may be uncomfortable with Trump or even dislike the president. These voters in particular might like Amash because of his conservative record, support for limited government and long-standing opposition to Trump — for instance, he was the only non-Democrat to vote for Trump’s impeachment in the House.

Still, an Amash bid could still present problems for Biden, too. If 2020 is a referendum election on Trump’s presidency, Biden may not want another well-known candidate in the race to give potential anti-Trump voters a different choice. Polls have long shown that a majority of voters prefer an alternative candidate to Trump, but that doesn’t mean that alternative has to be Biden. So it’s possible that Amash could win over some of these voters, lowering Biden’s ceiling and narrowing the race between the major-party nominees. Trump seems to have adopted this view, responding to Amash’s announcement by egging on the congressman and comparing him to Stein, who some on the left think spoiled the election for Clinton in 2016.

What about the American Solidarity Party? Just came across them the other day. Have you heard of them?