Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about the American Solidarity Party? Just came across them the other day. Have you heard of them?
No, I'd never heard of them. After a little research, I don't think I could support them since they call themselves a "Christian democratic" party. I like to keep politics and religion separate. I think politics should be about men and women coming together to work out their differences. I think it's about loving our neighbors and thinking about them and being considerate. My religious view tells me that, but I think an atheist can agree with me on that. The minute you introduce God into the conversation, you are saying we can't work this out on our own, we need God to decide for us. Then you've opened the door to bitter disputes. I think God wants us to learn how to get along with each other without appealing to religion.

I remember one election where almost all the Repubicans running said, "I think God wants me to be President." What a strange situation! It may have been when Romney was running. He didn't say that and won the nomination but lost in the election. Trump also didn't say that, and he defeated a few people in the primaries who claimed God wanted them to be President.

We should know by the end of the month if Amash gets the nomination. I think he will. If he is, Trump will lose Michigan for sure since Trump is already in trouble there. He won it by 0.23% in 2016 and Biden's ahead now by 5.50%. Amash is from Michigan, and I think he'd take more votes from Trump than from Biden.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why was Trump not wearing a mask when he visited a place in Arizona that made masks? Why was he wearing goggles but not a mask? Oh, who knows? Did his campaign pick the song, "Live and Let Die"? It might not have been a good choice.

Why Arizona? He won there in 2016 by 3.5% but is trailing Biden now by 4.4%.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think it might be because the company staff didn't require any of the visitors I can see in the picture to wear masks?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think it might be because the company staff didn't require any of the visitors I can see in the picture to wear masks?
Doubtlessly. Pence said the reason he didn't wear one when he visited a hospital was because he hadn't been asked. He wised up after that and wore a mask at his next event. Then along comes Trump who does the same thing.

I guess some visitors are too important to be asked to do what the peons are required to do. Their employees were wearing masks, but it would be asking too much to ask the President and his entourage to wear them. It shows a double standard, doesn't it?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is never to late! The Lord is always ready to heal those (individuals and nations!) who turn to Him with humble and contrite hearts!

Today! Is the day of salvation!

Peace be with you!
Amen!

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." II Chron 7:14

Reactions: Philip James

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being awash in so much money, Trump's campaign manager has been spending piles of it to enrich himself by contracting with companies he owns.

The people Trump trusts!

Companies owned by Donald Trump's campaign manager have received nearly $40 million from the president's reelection committees, according to a new report

Beyond a conventional salary, it pays to be in the top ranks of the president's reelection campaign.

Brad Parscale, President Trump's 2020 campaign manager, has already gotten nearly $40 million paid to his companies through various reelection committees, according to a HuffPost analysis of FEC filings.

The filings show that between January 2017 and the end of March, Parscale's companies brought in $38.9 million from those committees.

He's been able to buy a Ferarri, a Range Rover, a $400,000 boat, two million dollar condos and a $2.4 million waterfront house in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., according to HuffPost.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoever owns the media HATES America!

Rupert Murdoch, The Koch Brothers, Jeff Bazos, Time-Warner, thousands of independent radio and TV stations, local papers, bloggers on the internet, Russian troll farms etc. Other than Murdoch, and the Russians, I don't think most of these entities actually hate America.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
original.jpg

One of these presidents inherited a U.S. economy in deep recession, and within four years had it growing into the longest economic expansion in U.S. history.

One of these presidents inherited a U.S. economy growing vigorously, with employement growing rapidly, and turned it into the greatest loss of jobs since the Great Depression.

Two very different legacies.

Reactions: Giuliano

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One of Trump's recent tweets, definitely poor timing.

Donald Trump

"We are getting great marks for the handling of the CoronaVirus pandemic, especially the very early BAN of people from China, the infectious source, entering the USA. Compare that to the Obama/Sleepy Joe disaster known as H1N1 Swine Flu. Poor marks, bad polls - didn’t have a clue!"

- 2 hours ago.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of Trump's recent tweets, definitely poor timing.

Donald Trump

"We are getting great marks for the handling of the CoronaVirus pandemic, especially the very early BAN of people from China, the infectious source, entering the USA. Compare that to the Obama/Sleepy Joe disaster known as H1N1 Swine Flu. Poor marks, bad polls - didn’t have a clue!"

- 2 hours ago.
Maybe he was being "sarcastic" again? He can say that with a straight face as the White House becomes a hotspot? His valet has it. Someone on Ivanka's staff has it. The Secret Service has it. Oh, I heard Trump's valets now are going to wear face masks. What? They weren't before?

Katie Miller, Pence's Press Secretary, has it. Should we believe her husband, an advisor to Trump, doesn't? She was talking to members of the press the day before she tested positive: They had masks on, she did not.

Story here: Photo shows Katie Miller speaking to press day before testing positive - CNN Video

Reactions: Josho

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Josho and Giuliano

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In the H1N1 pandemic, there were 12,469 deaths in the United States. On Trump's watch, COVID-19 has already killed six and a half times that many people, and it's not over. So what did Obama do, that Trump failed to do?

The White House said the proclamation, which was signed late Friday, will allow public health agencies as well as doctors and hospitals to bypass certain requirements, but details about how that will transfer into clinical practice are not clear.

The proclamation notes that the declaration is a precautionary measure, "given that the rapid increase in illness across the Nation may overburden healthcare resources and that the temporary waiver of certain standard Federal requirements may be warranted in order to enable U.S. healthcare facilities to implement emergency operations plans."

At least one extraordinary step -- FDA permission to use the investigational antiviral peramivir to treat patients who are critically ill with H1N1 -- was also announced yesterday.

Last April, in the early days of the H1N1 outbreak, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, speaking for the administration, declared a public health emergency. That declaration freed up supplies of oseltamivir (Tamiflu) and zanamivir (Relenza) from the national stockpile.

At a press briefing yesterday, CDC director Thomas Frieden, MD, said that H1N1 has thus far claimed more than 1,000 American lives, a death toll that includes about 100 children. Moreover, 46 states are reporting widespead flu activity.
https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/swineflu/16606

What Obama did not do was pretend the virus was "controlled" or that it would just disappear "like a miracle." He took swift action and the death toll was much less thereby. Trump treated it like a public relations problem that could just be denied and ignored. And tens of thousands of Americans died thereby.

Reactions: Josho

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or he's just sundowning again; his weird statements are much more common in his speech as the day goes toward evening. He gets noticeably more confused toward evening.
What I don't understand is why his family does nothing. I understand why his so-called parasitical friends do nothing. They are eager to keep him in power so they can keep profiting from their connections. It makes me wonder if he has any real friends. But why doesn't his family insist he get mental help? Are they too frightened of him? Are they afraid of being written out of his will? I'm beginning to feel sorry for him.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's like a little kid, but with power. The few adults in the WH have been fired or have bailed out. There is no control now. We have a bitter, confused, and often irrational president, with no one around him willing to risk his tantrums.

Narcissists have no friends. They only have useful persons; those who adapt find ways to use the narcissist by fawning and flattery.