Who is John talking about.........

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have some more insight with regards to Ezekiel receiving 666 on his forehead...

Ezekiel 3:9 (Christian Standard Bible)
I have made your forehead like a diamond, harder than flint. Don't be afraid of them or discouraged by the look on their faces, though they are a rebellious house"

Again, Diamonds are Carbon which is 666.

We all know the rules about 'Context, Context, Context' right? So let's get some context here...

Ezekiel 1:4
"And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire"

The word Amber is where we get the word Electron. In other words, Ezekiel was given a vision of Electrons within the Atom.

Next...

Ezekiel 1:5
"Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man"

The Four Living Creatures, as it pertains to Particle Physics are the Four Forces of Nature.

full

Next...

Ezekiel 1:16
"The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel"

This is what a Wheel within Wheel looks like as it pertains to Atomic Structure...

full

Long story short, Ezekiel was given intimate details of what an Atom looks like...

full

I believe it was the Nitrogen Atom specifically.

Now when we combine all of the above to the 666 on the forehead, we have a compelling case as to what the anwser to the OP is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The important thing it to not stress too strongly that you are right, even though you certainly believe that you are or likely you would remain in that position. Because you hear a good alternative, don't be too quick to change making an irrevocable new set of ATs. That is the point of @bbyrd009 oft asked question for someone to give him an example of an AT [Absolute Truth].

get what you are saying but don’t we need some AT for Faith? For instance did Abraham have an AT about God to believe God would do what He said He would do? Another example would be Hebrews 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

If that is not an AT to a person...then trust in it as truth becomes fear it may be a lie and not the actual truth.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...as of right now no one knows for certain WHAT that mark is...
As someone who has worked in Biotech, I know what the agenda is and what is being prepared for all of you as we speak. What I see in Revelation is what I see on a daily basis in the work I and others are doing. They will use terms like 'Gene Therapy' to make it sound harmless. That's Satan for you.

But let us turn to the Word of God for clarification...

Revelation 13:15
"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed"

We call the above Genetic Engineering with a dash of Quantum A.I.

Genetic Engineering... aka... re-writing the Word of God is the 'final straw' that God uses to determine when to exterminate the Human Race.

This has happened only once before...

Genesis 6:7
"And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them"

What made God so angry that he would want to pull the plug on us?

Genetic Engineering...

Genesis 6:12
"And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth"

And now it's happening again...

Luke 17:26
"And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man"

The Most Holy Place is the Nucleolus of the Cell. This is where the 'Abomination' or rather the DNA Augmentation will take place...

Matthew 24:15
"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand"

full

God is very specific about this. He calls Human Genetic Augmentation 'a covenant with death'...

Isaiah 28:15
"Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves"

full

In an astonishingly Prophetic verse, we find that the Human Race will 'mingle Seed' i.e. mingle DNA...

Daniel 2:43
"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay"

The above verse really says it all regarding the Mark of the Beast. It doesn't get much clearer than that.

:(

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As someone who has worked in Biotech, I know what the agenda is and what is being prepared for all of you as we speak. What I see in Revelation is what I see on a daily basis in the work I and others are doing. They will use terms like 'Gene Therapy' to make it sound harmless. That's Satan for you.

But let us turn to the Word of God for clarification...

Revelation 13:15
"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed"

We call the above Genetic Engineering with a dash of Quantum A.I.

Genetic Engineering... aka... re-writing the Word of God is the 'final straw' that God uses to determine when to exterminate the Human Race.

This has happened only once before...

Genesis 6:7
"And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them"

What made God so angry that he would want to pull the plug on us?

Genetic Engineering...

Genesis 6:12
"And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth"

And now it's happening again...

Luke 17:26
"And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man"

The Most Holy Place is the Nucleolus of the Cell. This is where the 'Abomination' or rather the DNA Augmentation will take place...

Matthew 24:15
"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand"

full

God is very specific about this. He calls Human Genetic Augmentation 'a covenant with death'...

Isaiah 28:15
"Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves"

full

In an astonishingly Prophetic verse, we find that the Human Race will 'mingle Seed' i.e. mingle DNA...

Daniel 2:43
"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay"

The above verse really says it all regarding the Mark of the Beast. It doesn't get much clearer than that.

:(
Wow....i am sure you know knowledge is increasing rapidly....it is doubling every ? Days and soon it will be doubling every 24 hours.....medical science has already achieved so much beyond our imagination since they have broken the genetic code ...
It is being rumored that they can now place a human brain inside a humanoid droids....that would cease the food shortage...ugh.
So before when I replied I need time to process and study your cell-temple illustration i wasn't thinking about all the genetic discoveries they have made.
This is very interesting.

Reactions: Base12
B

brakelite

Here is what is perplexing....as of right now no one knows for certain WHAT that mark is....and I for one believe you have to KNOW that you are taking it. So who will know? Those who are diligent in studying the Word and who discern in their spirit and who hears The Holy Spirit speaking...
You don't know what the mark is for two reasons... You don't know who the beast is... So how could you possibly understand what he thinks is the mark if his authority? And second, you don't believe those who do know what the mark is, because they know who the beast is and the beast himself boasts of his own mark.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't know what the mark is for two reasons... You don't know who the beast is... So how could you possibly understand what he thinks is the mark if his authority? And second, you don't believe those who do know what the mark is, because they know who the beast is and the beast himself boasts of his own mark.
Good points and noted thank you!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Here is what is perplexing....as of right now no one knows for certain WHAT that mark is....and I for one believe you have to KNOW that you are taking it. So who will know? Those who are diligent in studying the Word and who discern in their spirit and who hears The Holy Spirit speaking...
So now back to receiving it....for anyone who believes in the rapture then there is no concern for them....who does that leave? All those left behind...the sinners....and they won't stand much of a chance unless God intervenes on their behalf.
If you dig a pit for others, you end up in it yourself

prolly talking about gardening and stuff tho, i wouldnt worry too much lol

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
get what you are saying but don’t we need some AT for Faith? For instance did Abraham have an AT about God to believe God would do what He said He would do? Another example would be Hebrews 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

If that is not an AT to a person...then trust in it as truth becomes fear it may be a lie and not the actual truth.
You ask a difficult question which if I don't know the Truth absolutely [AT] I cannot definitely answer it correctly since I also am still living by faith [substance of things hope for, evidence of things not seen]. Is faith an AT? Some people I think say, yes, but consider where I am on this:

Don't be surprised if it turns out to be wrong. When we come to end of faith in our move toward God, I believe all that will be left is knowledge. Now any true believer has some knowledge [AT] mixed with those things still held by faith alone. The problem comes when a person tries to clearly separate (draw a line between) what is known and what is believed. If a person is growing toward God [by faith] the amount of knowledge is increasing and the amount of faith decreasing. When a person has overcome all obstacles between him and God, he is an overcomer and is living by knowledge like Jesus does. So long as we are living by faith [the only start our way toward God: Heb 11:6] we must be led [Jerem 10:23] or we will lose our way. Did Jesus ever live by faith which finally became knowledge only? I might want to say, yes, but I really do not know.

Consider this verse for us:

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:2

Does this mean that if we let Him continue to work in us as we consume His flesh and it is quickened [brought to Life] by the Holy Spirit in us, He will eventually finish our faith [bring it to an end]? I believe so, but I do not know. If I am correct, then when He finishes our faith we actually will living by knowledge rather than by faith from that point. Only overcomer are walking that Way!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ask a difficult question which if I don't know the Truth absolutely [AT] I cannot definitely answer it correctly since I also am still living by faith [substance of things hope for, evidence of things not seen]. Is faith an AT? Some people I think say, yes, but consider where I am on this:

Don't be surprised if it turns out to be wrong. When we come to end of faith in our move toward God, I believe all that will be left is knowledge. Now any true believer has some knowledge [AT] mixed with those things still held by faith alone. The problem comes when a person tries to clearly separate (draw a line between) what is known and what is believed. If a person is growing toward God [by faith] the amount of knowledge is increasing and the amount of faith decreasing. When a person has overcome all obstacles between him and God, he is an overcomer and is living by knowledge like Jesus does. So long as we are living by faith [the only start our way toward God: Heb 11:6] we must be led [Jerem 10:23] or we will lose our way. Did Jesus ever live by faith which finally became knowledge only? I might want to say, yes, but I really do not know.

Consider this verse for us:

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:2

Does this mean that if we let Him continue to work in us as we consume His flesh and it is quickened [brought to Life] by the Holy Spirit in us, He will eventually finish our faith [bring it to an end]? I believe so, but I do not know. If I am correct, then when He finishes our faith we actually will living by knowledge rather than by faith from that point. Only overcomer are walking that Way!

thank you. @bbyrd009 (I think) brought up before this image we start seeing in the mirror as a child of this world. It gets distorted. Would saying it is not the absolute truth but a lie we believe. One of mine as a child was “you will never be able to read” so I hid in classrooms to not get called on because my reading level was so poor. Not really talking about strong held beliefs or theology but seeing more and more of Him revealed instead of the lie. Don’t know if you read where I posted my struggle with getting off an antidepressant I was on. It has been nearing thirty years and grew to where I hated what it produced in me which was a disconnection, coldness, and agitation. For the longest time there was a constant fight of should I go off it or not. Was still battling indecision then one night without any real decision, I never took it again. Weird. All the struggle and this was so easy without any struggle. Realized one day I couldn’t remember the last time I took it (still don’t) so I could not track the withdraws I should be having. Don’t know for certain if it was Him but asked if it was Him ...lead me out of it. It has been at least a month and a half. There is no desire to go back. was taking up to four ibuprofen a day for pain and quit those too. After nearly thirty years and then it was so instantaneous and simple. Only suggesting (imo) it takes some absolute truths, something we have never heard leading down a path we have never been down before. James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Only suggesting (imo) it takes some absolute truths, something we have never heard leading down a path we have never been down before.
Well, those might be truths, but are they absolute? They might be to the believer of them, but still that does not make them absolute truths, According to our common definition

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, those might be truths, but are they absolute? They might be to the believer of them, but still that does not make them absolute truths, According to our common definition

Confused maybe at what the definition of absolute truth is.
James 1:17 Lexicon: Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.
So James 1-17 is not an absolute truth that in God there is no variableness, no change or turning of shadow?

Absolute Truth - Inflexible Reality

"Absolute truth" is defined as inflexible reality: fixed, invariable, unalterable facts.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thank you. @bbyrd009 (I think) brought up before this image we start seeing in the mirror as a child of this world. It gets distorted. Would saying it is not the absolute truth but a lie we believe. One of mine as a child was “you will never be able to read” so I hid in classrooms to not get called on because my reading level was so poor. Not really talking about strong held beliefs or theology but seeing more and more of Him revealed instead of the lie. Don’t know if you read where I posted my struggle with getting off an antidepressant I was on. It has been nearing thirty years and grew to where I hated what it produced in me which was a disconnection, coldness, and agitation. For the longest time there was a constant fight of should I go off it or not. Was still battling indecision then one night without any real decision, I never took it again. Weird. All the struggle and this was so easy without any struggle. Realized one day I couldn’t remember the last time I took it (still don’t) so I could not track the withdraws I should be having. Don’t know for certain if it was Him but asked if it was Him ...lead me out of it. It has been at least a month and a half. There is no desire to go back. was taking up to four ibuprofen a day for pain and quit those too. After nearly thirty years and then it was so instantaneous and simple. Only suggesting (imo) it takes some absolute truths, something we have never heard leading down a path we have never been down before. James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Yes, I did read about your struggle. Is it really over yet?

What is the truth? The way you were when hooked by those pills or what you were when you were released from that bondage? What if the answer is neither and both? What if God was simply showing you in an apparently 'real' life example the extremes in which we seem to find ourselves? Remember that being released from that bondage to pills led to a better place, but it does not mean that you are now in the best final place for you.

The children of Israel came out of bondage following Moses and the pillars of fire and cloud, but still most of them died without entering the Promised Land because like many people clutching tightly to OSAS they did not want to do what God was asking them do. They simply said there are giants in the land who will kill us if we obey God. After witnessing and partaking in so many miracles? Foolishness? Well men are foolish! No more work, not even the work which God directs us to do. Where is the AT in this? It keeps on going back to Jerem 10:23. We have to keep on following the Leader and at times we even need to ask for help so as to always correctly identify that Leader. "Eyes to see"!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I did read about your struggle. Is it really over yet?
No. I don’t think that.

Remember that being released from that bondage to pills led to a better place, but it does not mean that you are now in the best final place for you.

hope not, only told my husband the other night I don’t know what is on the other side of being off of them. but I want better whatever than means to Him. In some ways at first the pain was worse as the pill was also used to treat neurological pain and had been masking a lot of it. No, I don’t think that is the end of it. New comes fresh challenges. Sounds silly but at first it was lying still alone in a totally dark room and forcing myself not to get up and cut on the light. Building confidence nothing in the dark was going to eat me. Over time the trust has gotten bigger. Letting go of little obsessive compulsive disorders of constantly checking things in fear something bad would happen if I didn't check multiple times. Freedom from constant fear of “what if”.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I don’t think that.

hope not, only told my husband the other night I don’t know what is on the other side of being off of them. but I want better whatever than means to Him. In some ways at first the pain was worse as the pill was also used to treat neurological pain and had been masking a lot of it. No, I don’t think that is the end of it. New comes fresh challenges. Sounds silly but at first it was lying still alone in a totally dark room and forcing myself not to get up and cut on the light. Building confidence nothing in the dark was going to eat me. Over time the trust has gotten bigger. Letting go of little obsessive compulsive disorders of constantly checking things in fear something bad would happen if I didn't check multiple times. Freedom from constant fear of “what if”.
A little bit of "what if" might be good, but especially in the things of God, it is something a person needs to get past. I don't mean completely stop asking, but stop considering it a life or death thing. When I took my Philosophy class in college, I enjoyed the working around in circles with all of the questions and refutations of every possibility that anyone came up with for a short while... But then I guess I could say that I got dizzy from all the circling and never approaching anything worthwhile and got away from the subject... That was before I really was called in closer to God. Now in my good times with God I do not ever spin. I soar like an eagle.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Confused maybe at what the definition of absolute truth is.
"Absolute truth is something that is true at all times and in all places. It is something that is always true no matter what the circumstances.[1] It is a fact that cannot be changed. For example, there are no round squares."

So James 1-17 is not an absolute truth that in God there is no variableness, no change or turning of shadow?
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

so, i might agree with you there @ James, iow we share that belief, however it fails as an AT for the simple reason it cannot be proven i guess. Dunno if the Isaiah v disputes teh pov exactly, but it does bear some reflection in that context i guess

Absolute Truth - Inflexible Reality

"Absolute truth" is defined as inflexible reality: fixed, invariable, unalterable facts.
yeh, looks about right to me :)

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
….. and why does he use this 666 "code?"

Revelation 13:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Wisdom comes from knowledge, and all wisdom is from God, from wisdom comes understanding. We were told to "count the number of the beast". This was written in Greek, and the Greek word means more then counting numbers. You simple can't understand this meaning if you don't understand this Greek word. The word is #5585 in Strong's Greek dictionary, and it means to "calculate by counting the stones that are warn smooth over a long period of time."

What stones? We were told in chapter two, we would receive a new stone with a new name written on it. This word "count" originated from that word "stone" of chapter two of the book of Genesis. These are the only places in the Bible this word for count, or stone is used. So we must enumerate, or calculate these stones worn smooth over a long period of time. "Their rock is not our Rock, and his stones are not our Stones," is what the overcomers will sing, as the "Song of Moses tells us in Deuteronomy 32. God is our Rock, and Satan is the false rock, but which stones are we to count?

The stones are the number of man, that man is Satan, and if you know Satan you will know his children. Those stones are his children [offspring]. The "mark of the beast" number [6-6-6] then is to count, or know Satan's children over a long period of time. They are the "Kenites", the offspring of Cain, who was the child of Satan, through Eve, who was "beguiled in the Garden of Eden".

Jesus said in Revelation 2 and 3 that the Churches of Smyrna and Philadelphia were the only acceptable churches to Him, because they knew who the Kenites were. The Kenites were "those who said they were Jews, and lied; because they were of the synagogue of Satan". The seven churches are the seven types of churches existing in these last days. Five are not acceptable to God, while the two are.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Who is John talking about?
and why does he use this 666 'code?'
'And that no man might buy or sell,
.. save he that had the mark,
.... or the name of the beast,
...... or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom.
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man;
and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.'

(Rev 13:17-18)

Hi Willie T,

Thank you for your question, for it is good to consider our preconceptions and make sure they are not found wanting.

* The verse tells us that 666 is the number of a man. It also implies that the computation of the name of the beast will be difficult but not impossible. As has been mentioned in a previous post, it is considered by some that it can be solved by the use of gematria, ie., by reckoning (after the manner of the Hebrews and Greeks, who had no Arabic numerals) a letter being put for the corresponding number for which it stood, but this is 'enumeration' and not computation.

* The clue is given in the statement that 666 is the number of a man. I read that the secret symbol of the ancient pagan mysteries was SSS or 666, and that today it is the secret connecting link between them and their revival in Spiritism and Theosophy which aim at the union of all religions in one.

* I read also that 666 is expressed in Greek by three letters which I cannot type here unfortunately, but look like an X and an S with a snake like symbol between them, the first stands for 600, the second (snake like symbol) for 60 and the third for 6, the last is not a letter but a mark invented by the Greeks to represent 6, which is called a *'stigma'. The first and last of these three letters are the abbreviation of the word 'Christ,' being the first and last letters of the word Christos in Greek lettering. So that, when the snake like symbol is placed between them, we see a fitting symbol of Satan's Messiah - the Anti-Christ.

* Stigma is a sign usually made on the body (especially on the forehead and hands) by branding or puncturing, on slaves, soldiers etc., I was especially used as a symbol of the god whom they served (Leviticus 19:28; Leviticus 21:5; Deuteronomy 14:1) and was considered protective. This explains the use of the word in Galatians 6:17, 'From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.' Paul regarded his wounds and scars received in the service of his Lord and God as not only being marks of his servitude, but marks implying that he was under God's protection. (Compare Isaiah 49:16; Ezekiel 9:4; Exodus 13:9; Exodus 13:16). Therefore he says, beware how you trouble me! See also Revelation 14:1; Revelation 7:2; Revelation 9:4.

Thank you, again, @Willie T
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
….. and why does he use this 666 "code?"

Revelation 13:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Those who have understanding are those who keep the Commandments of God which of The Commandments of Christ. The Beast is man without the Commandments of Christ. The six hundred threescore and six are those who are baptized into the body of Christ by the Lord's anointed and then fell away. These are they like Adam in the beginning who was the son of God before he transgressed the Commandment of God.

As the body of Christ is one body with a hundred and forty four thousand members. So the body of Lucifer is one body with six hundred threescore and six members of that body.

This generation is deceived: the falling away happened a long time ago. There is none baptizing with the Spirit of Christ. And if you were baptized, your baptism is void and you are still in your sins.