Who is pierced other than in ears? (as in e.g., Exekiel 16.12, etc.)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pierced, or considering piercing, at other than ears?

• Yes, I have it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No, but would consider it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh..topical...proven conversation-starters...a parlor was near us & various others not far away; and I think you'll probably find family members' possible interest in parlors may be somewhat relative to their proximity also, right...

:)

Mm, okay! Well...not so much here! I live in an SMALL town...about 500 people. I grew up in a pretty conservative family/church. And...well, while I moved away for a bit, we're actually back here. Not much talk about piercing or tattoos! I'm pretty sure my daughter will get a nose ring at some point and shock 'em all. They'll live, but there'll be heads shaken and eyebrows raised. Not in a judgemental way, but in a "now why on earth would she want to go and do that" sort of way! Conservative we may be, but we're close!

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Mm, okay! Well...not so much here! I live in an SMALL town...about 500 people. I grew up in a pretty conservative family/church. And...well, while I moved away for a bit, we're actually back here. Not much talk about piercing or tattoos! I'm pretty sure my daughter will get a nose ring at some point and shock 'em all. They'll live, but there'll be heads shaken and eyebrows raised. Not in a judgemental way, but in a "now why on earth would she want to go and do that" sort of way! Conservative we may be, but we're close!
I'm sure it does vary somewhat from area to area. But really it's become pretty general also. (Sounds like she wants to do it really strongly...and you don't really mind, either...) But tattoos, well, if they happen at all, it's usually not until 18.

Reactions: Naomi25

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Also if you want to reach the younger generation I don't know whether it is still considered to be cool but if it is it could be a benefit to reaching them.
Yes, true. Some of the folk posting here are very much aware that is something that the younger folk - of both genders - are very much into.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
i had a pierced ear when i was 16 but im a grown man now.
For some guys it doesn't last beyond the teen years; while some guys have it done when older and wearing earrings/studs is pretty well a permanent thing.

I guess it depends on what you are used to, right? but earrings for guys are becoming all rather mainstream now.