Who is the countries involved in Hosea 5:6,7???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
Could it be the US, Britian, Isreal??? Being devoured within a month. New moon to new moon. I believe this prophasy has yet to happen. Could it be the US could be taken down soon???

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
This isn't the first site I have been to where the common belief was that the US was the country talked about in Hosea

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Thats Because the Ten lost tribes went over the Caucasus Mt. to Scotland ,Ireland and then into Europe with the tribe of Ephraim and Manassa becoming Britain and Americasense we (America, Canada, ) migrated here from Britain and Europe the Bible often just uses the name of the Largest tribe to refer to both nations (Britain and N.America)Judah was the tribe of Judah and some Levites and Benjamites. They are today's Jewsof Israel and are often referred to by the largest tribe name of JudahSo anytime in scripture prophecy you see Judah mentioned separately from Ephraim it is talking about the Christian nations and Israel

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Let's just hope that we will get a respectable God fearing President this next term.Seems like there is only one guy out there.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I believe so crooner but dont hold me to that Im thinking this has more to do with the deadly wound to the one World system that leads up to Antichrist but I will double check as its been awhile sense I studied it in depth

Nov 8, 2007
Lol! Wow Thank God I Came To This Site! I Was Pondering This Too! I Was With A Brother Named Carlos And I Told Him America Reminds Me Of Israel In Hosea, And Indeed It Seems Like That! Amen!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the verses (and chapter for that matter) speak to Ephraim also called Israel in some of the instances there. Judah is still separately mentioned. There is your timeframe, the two sticks are not yet joined together. I very firmly believe this speaks about America, Great Britain, and the other countries out there. Ephraim being the lineage of the 10 so called "Lost Tribes" of Israel. Kriss explained the rest.