The destruction of the Dome of the Rock and Reconstruction of the Third Temple is Near

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Tonight is the 15th day of the new moon of Tammuz. It is the night of the full moon. This is now the third new moon since the anointing of the two witnesses in Nisan 15 of this year, and they have not yet appeared to the world. I still continue to wait for their appearance, and every day I am closely monitoring all news sources in the world for any sign of them, from my home in Colombia. It is my opinion that God has not appointed for them to appear yet to all humanity from day one of their anointing, but rather they will appear later in time to all humanity in their 1,260 days of prophesying, in order to confuse the world even more and not make it obvious to the world when the final 3 and 1/2 years began. This should not come as a surprise, and as I have said many times in the past, they will appear in ways no one expects, even to those like myself who know when they must begin prophesying in relation to the prophetic timeline of when the year 6,000 will be in 2026 AD. Even so, there are already warning signs that we are indeed in the final 3 and 1/2 years. There are droughts being reported all over the world, as the book of Revelation indicates will happen in the end. And the Jews are already calling for the destruction of the Dome of the Rock and the rebuilding of the third temple, as the prophets have indicated will happen in the end. And lawmakers in Israel are proposing a plan to divide the Temple Mount, as the book of Revelation indicates will happen in the end. Yet even though these signs of the end are already here, most still refuse to understand and prepare.

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has been some conjecture on the web asking the question whether the temple has to be situated on the temple mount or even be as grand as that which once was. Because the time is short and the second half of the Trib is upon us; consider the following;

The third temple does exist and has been here awhile. It even remains situated next to the temple mount; but under ground. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaXbN1RX8X0

This also brings attention to another matter; is there room for the whole Temple? Daniel 11 offers us an answer;
Revelation 11:1-2 I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.
In this respect the outer court given to the gentiles is above the temple and on ground level.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't envision the Dome of the Rock being destroyed by Israel. It would trigger a massive war between Israel and ALL of Islam.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel has a peoples rebellion in the form of vigilantes. They are fighting back against the Hama's terrorist's before the military arrives and after the military leaves. It won't surprise me if the rebels will tear down the dome and street fight Palestinians while they are doing it.