Who is the son?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not gonna be happy on Judgment Day calling Jesus a false god. What kind of god are you? Why don't you tell us? Do you have to get permission from Kingdom Hall?

I've already told you I don't believe myself to be a God. Shows how much you don't read my posts. I'm not calling Jesus a false God. I just agree with Jesus himself who said he had a Father and God who is our Father and God. So since The Only True God Jehovah who is the Father and God of Jesus doesn't have a Father and God and Jesus does say he has a Father and God, Jesus can't be The Only True God Jehovah since Jesus already said he has a Father and God who is Jehovah.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already told you I don't believe myself to be a God.
Thanks for clarifying.
I'm not calling Jesus a false God.
You are indeed! You said He's "a god" but not God.
I just agree with Jesus himself who said he had a Father and God who is our Father and God. So since The Only True God Jehovah who is the Father and God of Jesus doesn't have a Father and God and Jesus does say he has a Father and God, Jesus can't be The Only True God Jehovah since Jesus already said he has a Father and God who is Jehovah.
John 1 The Word was God and became flesh. God can't stop being God

Jesus is God.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for clarifying.

You are indeed! You said He's "a god" but not God.

John 1 The Word was God and became flesh. God can't stop being God

Jesus is God.

That's right I call Jesus a god not The Only True God Jehovah because Jesus himself said at John 20:17 that he has a Father and a God. That person who is the Father and God of Jesus is Jehovah. I know that because, Jehovah doesn't have a Father and God, his Only Begotten Son does, whose name is Jesus. Jehovah has the authority to make his Only Begotten Son a God and therefore not a false God. What I don't understand about people such as yourself is that in the original languages of the scriptures Angels are said to be gods some judges in Israel are said to be gods and nowhere in the scriptures are they ever said to be false gods, yet someone calls God's Only Begotten Son a god and you and others are saying that they are calling Jesus a false God. It doesn't seem to matter to you what Jesus himself said, that he has a Father and God, which obviously is Jehovah God, meaning the fact that Jesus says he has a Father and God means he can't be Jehovah God since Jehovah God is the Father and God of Jesus who is the Only Begotten Son of Jehovah God.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right I call Jesus a god not The Only True God Jehovah because Jesus himself said at John 20:17 that he has a Father and a God. That person who is the Father and God of Jesus is Jehovah. I know that because, Jehovah doesn't have a Father and God, his Only Begotten Son does, whose name is Jesus. Jehovah has the authority to make his Only Begotten Son a God and therefore not a false God. What I don't understand about people such as yourself is that in the original languages of the scriptures Angels are said to be gods some judges in Israel are said to be gods and nowhere in the scriptures are they ever said to be false gods, yet someone calls God's Only Begotten Son a god and you and others are saying that they are calling Jesus a false God. It doesn't seem to matter to you what Jesus himself said, that he has a Father and God, which obviously is Jehovah God, meaning the fact that Jesus says he has a Father and God means he can't be Jehovah God since Jehovah God is the Father and God of Jesus who is the Only Begotten Son of Jehovah God.
Glad I won't be in your shoes on Judgment Day. Calling Jesus a false god is BLASPHEMY!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad I won't be in your shoes on Judgment Day. Calling Jesus a false god is BLASPHEMY!

I'm not worried about anything. Jesus says that he has a Father and a God, which was also Thomas Father and God, so Thomas knew that Jesus had someone who Jesus answered to who was Jesus' Father and God. You're the one who's denying this calling Jesus a liar, not me. I believe what Jesus said, I don't believe he's lying, that's you that does that.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not worried about anything. Jesus says that he has a Father and a God, which was also Thomas Father and God, so Thomas knew that Jesus had someone who Jesus answered to who was Jesus' Father and God. You're the one who's denying this calling Jesus a liar, not me. I believe what Jesus said, I don't believe he's lying, that's you that does that.
You don't even believe your beloved NWT.

John 20 Thomas said to Jesus, "My Lord and my God".

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe YOUR Jesus. I believe Jesus of the Bible.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

I've never claimed to be Jesus, but you think what you want. Also stop lying, you're the one who doesn't believe Jesus when he says he has a Father and God at John 20:17.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
You don't even believe your beloved NWT.

John 20 Thomas said to Jesus, "My Lord and my God".
to no acknowledgement though? and you might look at the roots there for "lord" and "God" fwiw, "kurios" "theos"

28Thomas replied, “My Lord and my God!”
29Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”