Who sins?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken
From my perspective...in order....in brief.

Every thing called mankind is A form/ called a Body, from dust Made by God.

The BODY/form, is wonderfully made...with numerous parts, designed to function sufficiently in its own habitat, created by God, for mankind called Dry land, which is called Earth.

Little dilemma... This Body can not function without Life.

Solution: God who is Life, blows, Life, via His BREATH, into a thing He has made CALLED a soul.
This thing called a soul Becomes Living, and this Living soul is then via God, via His BREATH, blown into a Body/ form, and the Body becomes Living.

Some of your above words click but I am unable to tie them together with what I understand from scripture.

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.” Gen 2:7

I read it to say that man is a living soul, rather than that he contains a living soul

Consider then the following verse in the NT:

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.” I Cor 15:45

The understanding for the first Adam is the same as I see it. Is the last Adam as a quickeing spirit different?

The BODY becomes call a living man, also was called a Living soul, also called by names, titles, descriptions.

The Life a body receives from God IN A thing called a soul....causes the Body to QUICKEN, which means, the wonderfully made body's intricate parts are now able to function.

Is it not the Spirit of God, that is the Holy Spirit in us, that quickens [brings to the Life that Jesus is] what we ingest [=the proper food which is the Flesh of Jesus]?

Some of the most intricate parts of the Body Is:
1) it has its own life..called Blood...that maintains the life of the Body. As long as the Blood flows, the heart beats, and the body remains naturally alive.
2) it has its own seeds. It can plant its own seeds and the result will be God will form another bodily form, give it a soul and repeat the process.
3) when the Blood stops flowing, the heart stops beating, the Form/ body Dies, is buried, and the living soul, departs out of the dying Body.

OK!

The SOUL, the Life In the soul, belongs To God, regardless of which man it was in, regardless of BY what Name or title it was called.

The departed Living soul after departure from a dead body, goes to where God has prepared a place For it to go, and wait, for Judgement.

But the unredeemed man in the eyes of God has no Life. He has hope but until he takes in Jesus it is an unfulfilled hope. He remains in darkness.

The KEY is...a body can not function without a living soul. And God Himself can Impart and Depart a living soul in or out of a Body at His OWN Pleasure.

A man facing Judgement shall be Judged...
According To :
What his own body did or did not choose to do,
And
The EFFECTS of the man Mindful choices... that effect everything Within His Body, including his SOUL.

1) Because mankind reproduces from its own seeds....what it reproduces, is corrupt...Because its own Seed became corrupt, in the Garden.
2) Thus all men born from a mans seed IS Corrupt.
3) That Corruption is Called Sin.
4) That Sin is Against God.
5) That Corruption IS a man being naturally Born...Against God....
Ie. Does not; know of Him, KNOW Him, Love Him, Choose Him, consider Him.
6) Thus all terrestrials Are Born In Sin.

I agree that a body cannot function in the good things of God without Life. What carnal man has without Jesus is not really Life although he calls it life. His hope is there as per this verse:

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.” John 1:9

What that verse refers to is the little glimmer of hope that every baby born to a carnal mother has. With it he can see enough to be directed to greater Light which is real Life. This was not available to anyone after Adam and Eve sinned until Jesus paid the price and opened up the Way that had been shut.

None naturally Born In Sin Become "Sinless".

You can not put an egg in a cake mix and say the egg is not there, because you can no longer see it.

Nor can a man be born In Sin and say Sin is no longer In His body.

We alone in our flesh cannot become sinless. We cannot say that sin is no longer in us, but what of God in us?

“And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.” Mark 10:27

“To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:” Col 1:27

Gods Remedy Is providing mankind with an Option, that mankind can Freely choose... or not.

The Option Is Afforded mankind By His Grace and According to His Way.

Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.” Acts 2:37-39

The gift of the Holy Ghost is available. It is the Way that Christ may come to Life within us.

Reactions: Triumph1300

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken
Continued:

Men have had A Way since the beginning of mankind To Reconcile unto God.
In the last days... From out of God, God sent Himself, And Said He is the Way, call Him the Son of God, Jesus, The Way, The Truth, The Life, Savior, Lord, Christ ....Go To Him, Through Him ....And God Himself shall restore you.

It hinges on every mans choice To pick, choose, elect To heartfully repent And commit To God by and Through Christ.

A man Who Does....
His Sins Are Forgiven and covered.
His Body becomes acceptable as Spiritually DEAD.
His Soul becomes Restored.
His natural spirit becomes born again, via Gods Seed.
His heart becomes circumcised.
His OWN Spirit dwells within that man

What I see is that a man has to kill all within him that is unclean, that is not of the goodness of God. The means has been provided through the power of the God in us, but we must eat His flesh and drink His blood and not quench the Holy Spirit.

Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:

She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table.” Prov 9:1-2

While our beasts live we will be tempted to sin. Whether we do or not depends upon whether we are yield to the Holy Spirit in us or quenching that Spirit and directing our own course.

“O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.” Jerem 10:23

But God has provided a Director of our steps if we do not quench the Holy Spirit in us.

Nothing whatsoever says the mans Sin has disappeared.

Nothing whatsoever says the man HAS become Sinless.

Unless God has said to us:

”... Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.” Matt 25:21

SIN-lESS is to Be a man, Less - Without ever having Sin.

And as you noted is a Term that Applies To Jesus...(who came forth OUT from God) not a terrestrial man out of the earth.

Jesus was sinless, but we who have sinned have been given the means to become like Him. So then we should be working and/or allowing the Holy Spirit in us to work to kill that old man in us so that only the new man, the inner man, the celestial man remains.

“Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.” I John 3:2

Scripture is Clear...
Men with the Holy Spirit of God......
1) Have Forgiven Sin
2) Have Covered Sin
3) Have Sin even God cannot See
(Because the Sin Is Covered With His LIGHT)
4) Have Sin, that God Himself has put away and Remembers No More.

That IS Not SinLESS.

At the first when we have received the gift of the Holy Spirit we may not be sinless but who are we to limit God and say we cannot be?

”...According to you faith be it unto you” Matt 9:29

The rest of people [unsaved who have not met Jesus] may live in a pitsty and sin like the devil, but as we approach more closely to our God by the power of the Holy Spirit us, should there not be less and less of all that garbage in and around us? What is impossible for God in us?

Part of Gods Grace and Way for a man who has Submitted His Life To the Lord to RECEIVE His Gift of Conversion....

IS a man who has become incapable of ever again Committing Sin Against God.

Which IS to Say... That man can Never Again Not Believe In God.... ie Sin.

The WHY... is Because FOREVER the Lords Spirit and Seed remains within that man.
God has not removed from a man who has received the gift of the Holy Spirit his own right to choose to follow God or not. Such a man can still choose to quench the Holy Spirit. Every time he does so he hinders the work of the Spirit in him and if he does it repeatedly and carelessly it will become callously and God may see in him blasphemy against the Holy Spirist and that is the final end of the man.

The HOW ...is Because:
The Lords Spirit IS Supreme Power;
IS LIGHT which darkness can not enter.
and His Seed Is incorruptible, incapable of becoming corrupted.

It is man Who testifies, his soul Is Saved, which means restored through Christ...yet the man continues to continues to Sin....

That is not what the Lord taught Applies to Gentiles.....and may or may not Apply to Jews, Which of course is determined By what the individual Gentile or Jew Chooses for themselves.

The Holy Spirit is indeed the greatest of powers, the power of God Himself, but God relinquished part of His power to men.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”
Gen 1:26-28

Reactions: Taken

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken
Continued:

This dominion given to man over all of the creatures included dominion over himself. That dominion will remain until each man has finished his course as a man. This is why although Jesus paid the price and open the Door to Life, each man must choose to prepare himself and then to go ahead and walk through the Door [Jesus] and partake of the Life [Jesus]. God does not force feed any person makeing them partake of the Tree of Life, but the Way is open. All of the means for us to do it have been provided but we must do it. If it should become to difficult and that is often the case, we must then surrender again and each time we cannot do it and God will help. Our renewed surrender to Him is the relinquishing of our dominion. But the dominion always remains ours. God will not break through our door. We must open it to Him as often as is required for us to make to the end of our course with Him instead of alone like so many who are walking dead all around us.

It is man Who testifies, his spirit is born again OF Gods incorruptible Seed...yet the man continues to Sin....

That is not what the Lord taught Applies to Gentiles.....and ditto , the same as above ^.

I testify, I confessed my sins To God, repented, Gave my Life TO The Lord,Trust He is faithful, He forgave my sins, cleansed my body, keeps my body preserved and prepared to be glorified when He calls my Body to meet Him, He restored my soul, He Quickened my spirit with His incorruptible Seed, Circumcised my heart, dwells within me with His Spirit, and FOREVER keeps me in His Light , that I can never again Sin Against Him.

If a man truly fully repented yielding his dominion of himself to Jesus and he never quenched the Spirit and took back the reins to his own way then he would also never sin again. The problem is that man still has the dominion and he is still subject to those things in his world that keep attracting him:

“For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.” I John 2:16

We cannot overcome or kill those things in us [in our little world], but the Holy Spirit eventually will if we stop hindering the work of the Spirit by quenching repeatedly and taking hold of our own reins again and again.

Jesus made possible the work of cleaning us up so as to move from unclean beast to clean to overcomer, but the work itself is ours to do. We do not overcome our world as Jesus overcame his world, we in the end will not be like him and we will not see him as he is.

OTHER men who disbelieve my testimony, call it Wrong, make their testimony For Me with their words or implications, Are they who are false and corrupt and irrelevant and have not one iota of authority or power to interfere or corrupt or UNDO....what I have committed and given To the Lord And what He Has given To me.
No other man can take away the reward, even the salvation which is yours, but as I have explained, you can by simply holding your own reins instead of continuously as often as necessary giving them back to the Holy Spirit.

The dominion will be yours until you run out of time...
Naturally born in Sin ...yes I WAS.
Naturally Committed Sin...yes I DID.
Accepted Gods Supernatural Grace..yes I Did.
Trust God Is TRUE & Faithful...Yes.
Born of God? Yes I am.
Can SIN Any more?
No I can not.

Sin-Less? No
Forgiven, Covered, Remembered no more Sin, by God ? Yes.

( Forgiveness not sufficient, covering not sufficient, forgetting not sufficient, keeping from sin, by Gods Power not sufficient, Gods Incorruptable Seed not sufficient.......According To Men, who REPEATEDLY and endlessly argue Against men.....who Trust to believe otherwise. )

And I agree...communication between men Is a crux.

God Bless,
Taken

And God will continually bless you my friend so long as you continue walking on the highway of holiness led always by the Holy Spirit.

Give God the glory!

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="amadeus, post: 420088,

Some of your above words click but I am unable to tie them together with what I understand from scripture.

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.” Gen 2:7 [/QUOTE]

I read it to say that man is a living soul, rather than that he contains a living soul
[/QUOTE]

TO the Point;
Man IS a Form and Man HAS a Form.
That Form;
Is called a BODY,
Is made by God,
Is made from Dust,
Has its own Life,
Its Life Is Blood,

Has its own Seed, and can reproduce.
Is subject to Death (ie. must die),

Is spiritually Dead, when naturally born.

Man IS a Living Soul and HAS a Living Soul. Two separate "things" that Apply To the identity of One individual man.
Is made by God.
Has its own Life.
It's Life comes from Gods Breath.
It does not reproduce.
It knows All a man says and does.
(Whether or not the mans MIND remembers all he says and does)
It also has the same senses the body does, smell, hearing, speech, sight, touch...and also has emotions.
Its foremost primary function Is To Quicken (ie bring into an ALIVE state of being)....a mans Body.

And ALL souls Belong To God.

Once a Living soul Has brought a body tnto a Living state...the Life of the Body (ie blood) begins functioning, the heart beats, and the man Is naturally ALIVE...
Yet spiritually "dead". He has not known God, loved Him, or chosen Him.

Thus the man... body And soul Are in Standing Against God (ie Without God).

(And TO note, should a baby, child die before choosing God, he is excepted, for not yet having the knowledge TO Choose. And is Saved by the Lord.)

Thus every man is and has a body from Dust,
And every man is and has a living soul from Gods Breath.

The BODY and SOUL is one man, yet are not the same things or come from the same place, are the same Life or are given a man at the same time.

And the body and soul do not Die at the same Time.

Death is a tricky thing to understand....
BECAUSE like most Understandings....
One is physical.
The other is spiritual.
And while the physical is alive, it can also Be DEAD Spiritually.

The moment a physical life is born and receives its living soul....
It is spiritually Dead to God.

And BTW a natural man also has a "Natural" spirit. His spirit is called by the same thing Gods spirit is called; ie TRUTH. The mans natural spirit is in his natural heart. He can hide it, share it, know it....even when his mind is scheming lies and speaking them.

The mans flesh mind, living soul, & spirit are all aware of what each is thinking and emotionally feeling. They are separate things whether or not one agrees or disagrees with the other.

If a man chooses to become Converted And actually Does So....it must be according To Gods WAY...which Is Through Christ, by the mans confession of Belief according To the mans natural "spirit" ie His TRUTH and of course Repentance.

For a man WHO does that...
Unseen to the man;
The man is wholly forgiven for having been Againt God and for corrupting his soul....ie the mans SINS.

The man bodily is Spiritually crucified, Washed, cleansed, sanctified.....Spiritually kept in and with Christ, and Bodily now lives in His RISEN alive body.

The mans soul is Restored.

The man receives..a new Heart called a circumcised heart.

The man receives a new Truth, and a new seed planted in his new heart.
Gods Truth and Gods SEED.

That Seed births the man a new spirit.

Now that man Is made WHOLE and Acceptable To Be RISEN UP from the Earth in a glorious Body on the Day of Gods choosing to call up to the Lord His Church.

Bodies stop pumping blood, they die, return to the earth.

Living souls depart out of dead bodies...
And go to where God sends them ... with Him in Heaven or without Him in hell.

THEY from the beginning are all still living and waiting for Judgement.

TO note...souls in hell REJECTED God and Did NOT RECEIVE a born again spirit, a restored soul, a new heart, Gods Seed, or His INDWELLING Truth and Spirit.

At Judgement all bodies are raised and their living souls imparted into their bodies.

Some have restored souls and glorious bodies, some do not. But all face Judgement and ALL Will SEE The Son of Man and ALL will believe and bow To Him.

Those who rejected Him while alive in their own blood, shall have LIFE departed out of their soul. God is Life and that Life Shall return to God.

What shall remain is a body and soul without life, and it to be burned forever.

There are several scriptures that speak of these things.

If there is something specific you need me to give you the scripture please reply with that only.

I do all of my correspondence via my phone.

Still looking over the rest of your post.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

[SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman]
Yes. A fully formed man.
Formed by God.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]Step one; A complete body.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[QUOTE]and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.” Gen 2:7 [/QUOTE]

Yes.
The fully formed body Is Quickened...
Step Two. Brought into an individual living Life, by Gods Breath in soul, given the body (man).[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]NOW man is and has both a body and soul.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman][QUOTE][/QUOTE][/FONT][QUOTE][/quote][/SIZE][QUOTE][U][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman]“[/FONT][/SIZE][/U][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman]And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [/FONT][/SIZE][I][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman]was made[/FONT][/SIZE][/I][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman] a quickening spirit.” I Cor 15:45[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Yes.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][QUOTE]The understanding for the first Adam is the same as I see it. Is the last Adam as a quickeing spirit different? [/QUOTE]

Different ..Yes.
Same KEY Word "made".
"Made" meaning having received something from God, one did not have.
Man (Adam) was not created with a soul, he received it.

The second Adam, called JESUS, did not appear on Earth With the spirit of God.

He appeared as. A Man.

It is later He was observed receiving the spirit of God., come down from heaven, out from God.

The difference is: He came forth OUT from God (to earth), specifically To Mary's Womb. Before that, He was In God, and ALREADY had, and was The Spirit of God....but was not called a man, called Adam, Jesus, the Word of God, or the Son of God.
we learn to call Him those things After He appeared on Earth.

Then we learn that He IS The Christ, God in the Flesh, God Himself in a Fashion earthly MEN could see, and again will See.

And we learn Christ IS the Power of God and Gods Power Is LIGHT, is Supreme Power, Is Spirit.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman][QUOTE]Is it not the Spirit of God, that is the Holy Spirit in us, that quickens [brings to the Life that Jesus is] what we ingest [=the proper food which is the Flesh of Jesus]? [/QUOTE]

Yes. He tells us what it means to eat His Body and Drink His Blood...and then asks are you able to do the Same. "IF" so, He also tells us what that means.
It is not a flippant decision. It is a FOREVER decision and commitment that results in FOREVER life with God, as our example Jesus taught and revealed, His body died, and was raised up to God in a FOREVER Glorious body.

His first appearance on Earth...He came without His Power.... later that was sent down from heaven to Him while He was on Earth.

At His second coming,,,again He appears as a man for all TO SEE, BUT, He Comes WITH His Power.

As a man He received His Power. (LIGHT. Spirit FOREVER)....so also, does a man RECEIVE Gods Spirit FOREVER.

Thus the ONCE...saved, it is forever. OSAS.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman][QUOTE]But the unredeemed man in the eyes of God has no Life. He has hope but until he takes in Jesus it is an unfulfilled hope. He remains in darkness.[/QUOTE]
[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]Agree (no spiritual quickened life).[/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman]I agree that a body cannot function in the good things of God without Life. What carnal man has without Jesus is not really Life although he calls it life. His hope is there as per this verse:[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]Agree.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][QUOTE]“[/QUOTE][/SIZE][QUOTE][/quote][/FONT][QUOTE][I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]That[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6] was the true Light, which lighteth [/SIZE][/FONT][U][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]every man[/SIZE][/FONT][/U][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6] that cometh into the world.” John 1:9 [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]
This verse I would say pertains to EVERY man, from the beginning to now, naturally born, who receives the breath of God, IS receiving Gods "light".....via a living soul; via He whom we now know IS Jesus.....
And while Given Pure ; it is given a corrupt body (ie born against God; ) thus requires reconciliation unto to God, in order to BE with God....as we further learn that reconciliation is effected through Christ Jesus the Lord. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][QUOTE]What that verse refers to is the little glimmer of hope that [U]every baby[/U] born to a carnal mother has. With it he can see enough to be directed to greater Light which is real Life. This was not available to anyone after Adam and Eve sinned until Jesus paid the price and opened up the Way that had been shut.[/QUOTE]

The "price" Jesus paid, On the Cross was for Lost Jews and Gentiles who trusted and trusts to Believe He accomplished that FOR them.

For the OT men, remember; the Lamb of God, was SLAIN as the foundation of the World was being created, the Earth, the mankinds habitat, Before mankind was created....thus the " price " was paid FOR them, that those who Believed became "saints", and beloved of God. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE] [SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman]We alone in our flesh cannot become sinless. We cannot say that sin is no longer in us, but what of God in us?[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Agree. While I have not said such things, others HAVE made such CLAIMS "FOR ME".... !![/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][QUOTE] “And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men [I]it is[/I] impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.” Mark 10:27[/QUOTE]

Agree. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][QUOTE]“To whom God would make known what [I]is[/I] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:” Col 1:27 [/QUOTE]

Agree.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE][B][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman]“[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman]Now when they heard [/FONT][/SIZE][I][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman]this,[/FONT][/SIZE][/I][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman] they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men [/FONT][/SIZE][I][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman]and[/FONT][/SIZE][/I][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman] brethren, [/FONT][/SIZE][U][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman]what shall we do?[/FONT][/SIZE][/U]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, [I]even[/I] as many as the Lord our God shall call.” Acts 2:37-39 [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]
Agree[/SIZE][/FONT]

Excellent verses.

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][QUOTE]The gift of the Holy Ghost is available. It is the Way that Christ may come to Life within us. [/QUOTE][/SIZE][/FONT]

Agree.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
..amadeus... ~

God Bless you and yours.

Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
APAK ~ helpful OP.

God Bless your and yours.

Taken

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who sins?

(Rom 3:21) But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it—
(Rom 3:22) the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction:
(Rom 3:23) for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
(Rom 3:24) and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
(Rom 3:25) whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins.

(1Jn 1:6) If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.
(1Jn 1:7) But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
(1Jn 1:8) If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
(1Jn 1:9) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
(1Jn 1:10) If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

(1Jn 3:4) Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

(1Jn 3:9) No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God's seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.

(1Jn 5:16) If anyone sees his brother committing a sin not leading to death, he shall ask, and God will give him life—to those who commit sins that do not lead to death. There is sin that leads to death; I do not say that one should pray for that.

Physical death or spiritual death?

(1Jn 5:17) All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin that does not lead to death.
(1Jn 5:18) We know that everyone who has been born of God does not keep on sinning, but he who was born of God protects him, and the evil one does not touch him.
(1Jn 5:19) We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.
(1Jn 5:20) And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
(1Jn 5:21) Little children, keep yourselves from idols. (ALL ESV)

Is there a difference the way God sees sin in different types of people?

If so, why and/ or how?

If not, then why not?

So, who sins?

What say you?

APAK
Hi,

Since Sin is a deliberate thought, word, deed, or omission contrary to the eternal law of God then everyone can sin.

Believers and non-believers!

Mary

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi,

Since Sin is a deliberate thought, word, deed, or omission contrary to the eternal law of God then everyone can sin.

Mary
Agreed Marymog. The OP was also trying to provoke who is an insensitive/unconscience to sin, a 'sinner,' and those that are sensitive to sin 'non-sinner' etc...Of course if one believes that salvation is dependent solely on sin or 'no-sin' that no one can be saved...etc. It does evoke ones personal or 'church' take in the subject.

Bless you,

APAK

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unbelievers.

The only sin is unbelief, to reject Jesus Christ. Blasphemy.

Mark 3:28-29, Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.

The Holy Spirit always speaks of Jesus and to blaspheme the Holy Spirit is to reject the crucified and resurrected Jesus.

1 John 5:6, This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.

Isn’t Sin a deliberate thought, word, deed, or omission contrary to the eternal LAW of God?

Mary

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn’t Sin a deliberate thought, word, deed, or omission contrary to the eternal LAW of God?

Mary
I believe I just acknowledged it was Mary in my previous response. If this is to somehow automatically to tell me something more then I will not assume anything about that 'more' or what might be self-evident.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe I just acknowledged it was Mary in my previous response. If this is to somehow automatically to tell me something more then I will not assume anything about that 'more' or what might be self-evident.
Hi APAK,

I was asking Armadillo that (same) question. I am curious what he/she believes.

Mary

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi,

Mary

Sure generally speaking, Believers and non-Believers can SIN.

Yes, violation of the Law, given the Hebrews, was sin, should A Hebrew violated their Law.

Yes Jews Under the Law, before and since Jesus arrival on the Earth, who chose/choose to remain Under the Law, can commit SIN.

Yes, every natural born man, Jew or Gentile is born In Sin and CAN commit Sin.

No, Gentiles were Not Under the Law, before or After Jesus arrived on Earth.

A Gentiles Sin was and is Heartful Disbelief IN And Heartful Commitment To; thee Lord God Almighty....ie
Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus The Christ And Thee Holy Spirit / Power of God.

Belief is a beginning In the Whole of God; Thee Lord God Almighty...

The Freedom of a sinner From Sin, that he commits Sins No More, is accomplished when a man heartfully believes AND repents And the Lord Himself Forgives the Man AND Converts the Man to Having FOREVER Spiritual Life According To the Lords WAY.

Specifically speaking, That Is Such a man that Sins No More.
Forever that man shall Stand In Belief and Faithfulness To the Whole of God, Effected By the Power of God Himself.

God Bless,

Taken