WHO THE BIBLE SAYS I AM IN CHRIST JESUS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

• I am complete in Him Who is the Head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:10).

• I am alive with Christ (Ephesians 2:5).

• I am free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2).

• I am far from oppression, and fear does not come near me (Isaiah 54:14).

• I am born of God, and the evil one does not touch me (1 John 5:18).

• I am holy and without blame before Him in love (Ephesians 1:4; 1 Peter 1:16).

• I have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16; Philippians 2:5).

• I have the peace of God that passes all understanding (Philippians 4:7).

• I have the Greater One living in me; greater is He Who is in me than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).

• I have received the gift of righteousness and reign as a king in life by Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

• I have received the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus, the eyes of my understanding being enlightened (Ephesians 1:17,18).

• I have received the power of the Holy Spirit to lay hands on the sick and see them recover, to cast out demons, to speak with new tongues. I have power over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm me(Mark 16:17,18; Luke 10:17,19).

• I have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which is renewed in the knowledge after the image of Him Who created me (Colossians 3:9,10).

• I have given, and it is given to me; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, men give into my bosom (Luke 6:38).

• I have no lack for my God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).

• I can quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one with my shield of faith (Ephesians 6:16).

• I can do all things through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:13).

• I show forth the praises of God Who has called me out of darkness into His marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9).

• I am God’s child—for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God, which lives and abides forever (1 Peter 1:23).

• I am God’s workmanship, created in Christ unto good works (Ephesians 2:10).

• I am a new creature in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17).

• I am a spirit being—alive to God (Romans 6:11;1 Thessalonians 5:23).

• I am a believer, and the light of the Gospel shines in my mind (2 Corinthians 4:4).

• I am a doer of the Word and blessed in my actions (James 1:22, 25).I am a joint-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17).

• I am more than a conqueror through Him Who loves me (Romans 8:37).

• I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony (Revelation 12:11).

• I am a partaker of His divine nature (2 Peter 1:3,4).

• I am an ambassador for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20).

• I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people (1 Peter 2:9).

• I am the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21).

• I am the temple of the Holy Spirit; I am not my own (1 Corinthians 6:19).

• I am the head and not the tail; I am above only and not beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13).

• I am the light of the world (Matthew 5:14).

• I am His elect, full of mercy, kindness, humility, and longsuffering (Romans 8:33; Colossians 3:12).

• I am forgiven of all my sins and washed in the Blood (Ephesians 1:7).

• I am delivered from the power of darkness and translated into God’s kingdom (Colossians 1:13).

• I am redeemed from the curse of sin, sickness, and poverty (Deuteronomy 28:15-68; Galatians 3:13).

• I am firmly rooted, built up, established in my faith and overflowing with gratitude (Colossians 2:7).

• I am called of God to be the voice of His praise (Psalm 66:8; 2 Timothy 1:9).I am healed by the stripes of Jesus (Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24).

• I am raised up with Christ and seated in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6; Colossians 2:12;).

• I am greatly loved by God (Romans 1:7; Ephesians 2:4; Colossians 3:12; 1 Thessalonians 1:4).

• I am strengthened with all might according to His glorious power (Colossians 1:11).

• I am submitted to God, and the devil flees from me because I resist him in the Name of Jesus (James 4:7).

• I press on toward the goal to win the prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward (Philippians 3:14).

• For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, love, and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).

• It is not I who live, but Christ lives in me (Galatians 2:20).

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that one has brought these forward, Let us believe, and speak these words out loud. Especially those that are afflicted by the enemy and don't even realize it. Stand up and claim our birthright, as sons and daughters of The King. Yes I am speaking to some here, for He has given me eyes to see. It is time to stand up and proclaim who we are in Him using The Power and Authority that He has given each of us.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Now that one has brought these forward, Let us believe, and speak these words out loud. Especially those that are afflicted by the enemy and don't even realize it. Stand up and claim our birthright, as sons and daughters of The King. Yes I am speaking to some here, for He has given me eyes to see. It is time to stand up and proclaim who we are in Him using The Power and Authority that He has given each of us.
Amen, amen, amen.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

• I am complete in Him Who is the Head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:10).

• I have the Greater One living in me; greater is He Who is in me than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).

• I have received the gift of righteousness and reign as a king in life by Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

• I have received the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus, the eyes of my understanding being enlightened (Ephesians 1:17,18).

• I have received the power of the Holy Spirit to lay hands on the sick and see them recover, to cast out demons, to speak with new tongues. I have power over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm me(Mark 16:17,18; Luke 10:17,19).

• I have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which is renewed in the knowledge after the image of Him Who created me (Colossians 3:9,10).

• I have given, and it is given to me; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, men give into my bosom (Luke 6:38).

• I have no lack for my God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).

• I can quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one with my shield of faith (Ephesians 6:16).

• I show forth the praises of God Who has called me out of darkness into His marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9).

• I am God’s child—for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God, which lives and abides forever (1 Peter 1:23).

• I am a believer, and the light of the Gospel shines in my mind (2 Corinthians 4:4).

• I am a doer of the Word and blessed in my actions (James 1:22, 25).I am a joint-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17).

• I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony (Revelation 12:11).

• I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people (1 Peter 2:9).

• I am the head and not the tail; I am above only and not beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13).

• I am His elect, full of mercy, kindness, humility, and longsuffering (Romans 8:33; Colossians 3:12).

• I am delivered from the power of darkness and translated into God’s kingdom (Colossians 1:13).

• I am redeemed from the curse of sin, sickness, and poverty (Deuteronomy 28:15-68; Galatians 3:13).

• I am firmly rooted, built up, established in my faith and overflowing with gratitude (Colossians 2:7).

• I am called of God to be the voice of His praise (Psalm 66:8; 2 Timothy 1:9).I am healed by the stripes of Jesus (Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24).

• I am raised up with Christ and seated in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6; Colossians 2:12;).

• I am greatly loved by God (Romans 1:7; Ephesians 2:4; Colossians 3:12; 1 Thessalonians 1:4).

• I am strengthened with all might according to His glorious power (Colossians 1:11).

• I am submitted to God, and the devil flees from me because I resist him in the Name of Jesus (James 4:7).

• I press on toward the goal to win the prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward (Philippians 3:14).

• For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, love, and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).

Your the I am.

Reactions: Miss Hepburn

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I get to teach in church next month. I am so going to use this!

I've been thinking about it the past week. I am so looking forward to giving this message!

Much love!

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I get to teach in church next month. I am so going to use this!

I've been thinking about it the past week. I am so looking forward to giving this message!

Much love!
So pleased to hear that.

Reactions: marks

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God doesn't get it wrong. What we think of ourselves or what others think of us is quite unimportant in God’s kingdom for only he has the right to judge us and we need to base our opinion of ourselves on what the Creator says about us.

He has called us to be his own, even though we may have low self-esteem, and he is the one who will make us beautiful and useful. If we let our judgement of ourselves differ from what God says about us we are probably implying that he has got it wrong.

Scripture tells us to love others as we love ourselves but if we hate ourselves we will not be able to love others properly. I discovered many years ago that self dislike is a sin and needs to be confessed, we can then ask God to help us love ourselves.

This isn’t a selfish thing to do as it’s what he requires of us. It is one of the devils mean tricks to get Christians feeling unworthy and inadequate – so I don’t go there any more. I fight it.

Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Purpose is not only for we, ourselves, but for as many as He has called and chosen, who still may have to enter : >>>

Hebrews 4 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

4 Therefore, while the promise of entering His rest still holds and is offered [today],

let us be afraid [to distrust it], lest any of you should think he has come too late and has come short of [reaching] it.

2 For indeed we have had the glad tidings [Gospel of God] proclaimed to us just as truly as they [the Israelites of old did when the good news of deliverance from bondage came to them];

but the message they heard did not benefit them,

because it was not mixed with faith
(with [c]the leaning of the entire personality on God in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness) by those who heard it;

neither were they united in faith with the ones [Joshua and Caleb] who heard (did believe).

3 For we who have believed (adhered to and trusted in and relied on God) do enter that rest,

in accordance with His declaration that those [who did not believe] should not enter

when He said, As I swore in My wrath, They shall not enter My rest;

and this He said although [His] works had been completed and prepared [and waiting for all who would believe] from the foundation of the world.

4 For in a certain place He has said this about the seventh day: And God rested on the seventh day from all His works.

5 And [they forfeited their part in it, for]

in this [passage] He said, They shall not enter My rest.

6 Seeing then that the promise remains over [from past times] for some to enter that rest,

and that those who formerly were given the good news about it and the opportunity, failed to appropriate it and did not enter because of disobedience,

7 Again He(GOD) sets a definite day, [a new] Today,

[and gives another opportunity of securing that rest] saying through David after so long a time in the words already quoted,

Today, if you would hear His voice and when you hear it, do not harden your hearts."

====================================================================