Who would rather be in Florida?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay so I nearly fell over on the ice last night up here; it's still: 'rather be in Florida' weather... :)
I'm glad you did not incur damage to yourself. As we get older, it makes me at least, extra careful not to do stuff I used to do 30 years ago.

I know this type of icing accident can be unavoidable, falling on ice cubes that fell out of the frig or cooler. Well maybe not this type of ice I just mentioned as you are up North and not here in Florida...ice rink maybe... ice Hockey anyone...or just plain ice layered and cold sidewalks or roads....rubbing it in here....:D:cool:

Great Day...APAK

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
For Canadians it can be worthwhile driving to a border airport such as Niagara Falls (on the New York side) and flying to Florida on a low cost airline. This is what many Canadian Snowbirds seem to do.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
florida1.jpg
Flag of Florida http://www.flagpictures.org/downloads/print/florida1.jpg

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Finally the winter up here seems to be over....(it can last from October to April sometimes...) and the Canadians in Florida may now start thinking again about returning North to keep their Provincial health coverage valid....

Reactions: Dave L