Who would rather be in Florida?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rain here for another 4 hours....then it's time for my daily walk... I used to see snow all the time atop Mt. Mauna Kea on the Big Island of Hawaii. Fathers used to go up there in their pick up trucks and fill the back-end with snow. After reaching ground level again there was only a few shovels-full of snow left to show the kids and to say they had snow at Christmas.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Singing: "Florida is looking sweeter all the time! Seems like lately, it's always on my mind."

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the person is into sun, beaches, tanning, tattoos and lots of fundamentalist churches, then Florida is the place to go, I guess.

Lol Id prefer my hometown Texas over Florida, but half my church hometown is florida, so when they sing "heaven is sounding sweeter all the time" they add that in as a fun verse. Lol

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
As another snow dumping happens up here, yes, the idea of Florida does come to mind...
hey, I have control of a great home that is currently sitting empty in NFt Myers, available for 55+ short term rental, view at 15560 Royal Coach Circle on Zillow and shoot me an offer! No reasonable offer refused

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Florida? Not me...I'd rather be where God set me to be...I never wish myself anywhere else, unless for a short holiday. :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Florida? Not me...I'd rather be where God set me to be...I never wish myself anywhere else, unless for a short holiday. :)
Oh I don't necessarily mean permanently... :)

Florida is for: beach and tanning experts; enthusiasts for Hispanic culture; Fundamentalist churches; tattoo parlors; alligators and the Evergaldes, etc. Everyone probably has a reason to visit, I suppose...

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh I don't necessarily mean permanently... :)

Florida is for: beach and tanning experts; enthusiasts for Hispanic culture; Fundamentalist churches; tattoo parlors; alligators and the Evergaldes, etc. Everyone probably has a reason to visit, I suppose...

I have 'been there' on the way to somewhere else...
But I have other places I'd rather see first.
Born in England, but didn't visit many places there...
I'd love to go back to Cornwall, The Cotswolds, Wales etc, and many many more place before Florida would even get on my short list.LOL

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I have 'been there' on the way to somewhere else...
But I have other places I'd rather see first.
Born in England, but didn't visit many places there...
I'd love to go back to Cornwall, The Cotswolds, Wales etc, and many many more place before Florida would even get on my short list.LOL
All those places sound good to visit... :)

PS: Wouldn't mind visiting Key West, Florida, and see the Summer White House museum, with memories of President Harry S. Truman...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well, up here it's still 'Wishing I were in Florida' weather; ice and blizzards in the region still, this weekend...