Who would you want with you on a deserted Island?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@VictoryinJesus Did you retrieve them? or maybe just bought new ones?

Don't beat yourself up....

bought new ones. At first one pack at a time not wanting to invest (not money but time) on a carton. But then, a carton. Don’t get me wrong …I’m not beating myself up. I’m not saying others have to agree but I’m not wanting to quit because I think God is saying “I will only love you if…”
I’m also not wanting to quit because I think quitting will earn me by the choice to quit…the escape of consequences of smoking since I was a teen. I get there are consequences. I want to quit because I want to live. Not extend my life…but have quality of life because I feel there is so much worth living for. For example getting closer to God, making better choices than before, to see what He has planned and to experience love, joy, peace. I’m not beating myself up. I want to quit because I want to run, leap, praise…I want to live. Smoking drains me …as does anxiety, panic, worry and doubt. I equally want to focus less on those things. Does that make sense?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
bought new ones. At first one pack at a time not wanting to invest (not money but time) on a carton. But then, a carton. Don’t get me wrong …I’m not beating myself up. I’m not saying others have to agree but I’m not wanting to quit because I think God is saying “I will only love you if…”
I’m also not wanting to quit because I think quitting will earn me by the choice to quit…the escape of consequences of smoking since I was a teen. I get there are consequences. I want to quit because I want to live. Not extend my life…but have quality of life because I feel there is so much worth living for. For example getting closer to God, making better choices than before, to see what He has planned and to experience love, joy, peace. I’m not beating myself up. I want to quit because I want to run, leap, praise…I want to live. Smoking drains me …as does anxiety, panic, worry and doubt. I equally want to focus less on those things. Does that make sense?
@VictoryinJesus I read you.... And maybe also buying a carton rather than a pack is more cost-effective.