Who you are in Christ Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,

WOW...God has blessed us with ever spiritual blessing in the heavenly places..the spiritual blessings are ours all we have to do is believe His word and accept who we are in Christ Jesus. What spiritual blessings you ask? Peace, joy, holiness, power and authority...We are the ones with the blessings, not the nonbeliever...We have the right to be happy, to be peaceful, to be holy, to cast out demons to command the enemy to bow before our Father. To walk into a room and expect the atmosphere to change, not to dragged down by the things around us, but to change things around us.

Eph.1:4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,

There it is again..He chose us, that we should be holy and without blame in love. He chose ME and YOU....God personally chose US....So if God chose us that we should be holy and without blame...why do we the very ones that God hand picked do not believe Him? Why do we feel as if are not good enough? God Chose US...end of story and if we were not good enough don't you think He might have just passed us by and chose the person next to us? We need to accept that we are His forever and ever, we need to face down sickness, and demand our rights as His child, His chosen ones..

Eph 1 :5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,

Chose us for adoption as sons...Adopted? Mercy, that means that my name is now Shep child of the living God....The child of the I AM...not a child of He was...But the I AM...The Most High God is my Daddy and will not decide He no longer wants Me, the one He willingly adopted in to His Family..So darling I think we all need to straighten our shoulders, hold our head high and let the word know that we are His children and every Promise in His Word is ours...We have to walk into the promises....We have to know that He loves us so much He chose us...not because we were good....He did so out of LOVE....

So know who you are in God....You are His chosen one, you are His child, legally and binding due to adoption, He will not throw you out if you mess up, He will correct us in His loving nature...He sent His only begotten Son to pay the price for us....

Love you all

Shep