Who's the Lord being referred to as David's Lord in Psalm 110?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

4Pillars

Dec 20, 2013
Maryland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who was David's Lord in the OT?

Psalm 110:1 [[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD said unto my Lord (David’ Lord), Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

In the New Testament, we read the following..
Mat 22:41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,

v42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.

v43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

v44 The LORD said unto my (David') Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

v45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

v46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

IF David's Lord in the Old Testament was YHWH.... then who was the other “LORD” who commanded YHWH to " Sit thou on his right hand, till he makes his enemies in his footstool?

My Biblical Conclusion:
YHWH is the Christ himself, the Son of the invisible Almighty God Father.... of whom No man hath seen at anytime nor his name have been revealed to anyone at this time.

Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And your thought .....

4Pillars

Dec 20, 2013
Maryland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Old Testament, our Lord YHWH said the following Scripture..
Isa 43:10 Ye are my witnesses (eye witnesses), saith the LORD (YHWH), and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me,
and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

I believe our Lord YHWH of old .... is the Christ himself, the Son of the invisible Almighty God Father... of whom no man hath seen at anytime....
nor his name have been revealed to anyone at this time...

YHWH, the Son, was brought forth (begotten) into our physical world from the invisible realm of his Father...
when God spoke the "Word" in the beginning and said "Let there be light and there was light.(Gen 1:3).... YHWH became the ONLY God physically formed for us to see and witness. Before him, there was none... neither there shall be after him.

Later, the Son, was sent again into our world and was made flesh to save us from our sins. He became known as Jesus Christ in the New Testament.

Note: The Almighty God Father is an invisible Spirit without physical shape or form that never change.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
David was speaking of the Jewish version of the messiah, note how he says what he says:

mizmowr Yĕhovah nĕ'um 'adown yashab yamiyn shiyth 'oyeb hadom regel

David's lord is mashiach in context as he will have great authority (yamiyn) and subjugate the enemies ('oyeb hadom).

This is a lord of war, one that has divine right to wield the sword, vanquish his enemies and make them subject to his will and his law.

We see this more illuminated with the verses that come after:

God will extend your mighty scepter from Zion, saying, “Rule in the midst of your enemies!
Your troops will be willing on your day of battle. Arrayed in holy splendor, your young men will come to you like dew from the morning’s womb.
God has sworn and will not change his mind: “You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek
God is at your right hand he will crush kings on the day of his wrath
He will judge the nations, heaping up the dead and crushing the rulers of the whole earth

The lord that David speaks of is the mashiach of the Jews not the moshiah that Christians know.

This not King of Peace, not The Christ, but a man who will come to deliver the Jewish people from the gentiles and their realms.

We can attribute this to Our King, but it NOT the King we know in David's mind.

The word used for his lord does not denote God, but a man. hence the separate use of the word Yĕhovah from 'adown. If this were God, David would have made it very clear.
Instead we have it clearly as being A lord. These are two different people and are NOT equal.

4Pillars

Dec 20, 2013
Maryland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear prom2014,

Your argument is only based on your own traditional religious assumption NOT supported by the Scripture. Yĕhovah is the Son of God.

Genesis 1 uses the word "Elohim" for God, but in Genesis 2:4 Scripture uses the word "Yĕhovah" for God thy Maker. Elohim is a Plural Name and means The Judges.
Yĕhovah is a singular name and is the name of the LORD.

The LORD is called Yĕhovah in the Old Testament and Jesus Christ in the New Testament. The LORD is the Only Begotten Son of the Invisible Spirit of God.
He is the express Image or Physical Incarnation of Godhead, bodily.

Yĕhovah, the Son, is the Only God you will ever see and witness. IF you have seen the Son... you have seen the Father.

Exo 6:3 And I (Yĕhovah) appeared (in physical form) unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty (representing his Father),
but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

One again, the Almighty God Father is an Invisible Spirit Love without physical shape or form.... and never change.

Therefore, Yĕhovah, who appeared on several occasions in the OT... representing the express image of God Almighty Father to be seen and witnessed by
so many of his chosen people.... could not have been the Almighty God Father, but the Son himself, the Christ.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
4Pillars said:

Dear prom2014,

Your argument is only based on your own traditional religious assumption NOT supported by the Scripture. Yĕhovah is the Son of God.

Genesis 1 uses the word "Elohim" for God, but in Genesis 2:4 Scripture uses the word "Yĕhovah" for God thy Maker. Elohim is a Plural Name and means The Judges.

The LORD is called Yĕhovah in the Old Testament and Jesus Christ in the New Testament. The LORD is the Only Begotten Son of the Invisible Spirit of God.

Yĕhovah, the Son, is the Only God you will ever see and witness. IF you have seen the Son... you have seen the Father.

Exo 6:3 And I (Yĕhovah) appeared (in physical form) unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty (representing his Father),

One again, the Almighty God Father is an Invisible Spirit Love without physical shape or form.... and never change.

Therefore, YHWH, who appeared on several occasions in the OT... representing the express image of God Almighty Father to be seen and witnessed by so many of his chosen people...
could not have been the Almighty God Father but the Son himself, the Christ.
"The LORD is the Only Begotten Son of the Invisible Spirit of God"

I have never once heard The King described as the son of the invisible SPIRIT of God.

The son of the unseen God as in Colossians 1:15, but not SPIRIT of God.

And Yĕhovah is the proper name of the one true God, not son of God.

David goes to great lengths to separate God from the lord of David. Addressing this many times within the verses.

IF David was talking about God and David's lord being the exact same person, he would have not used 'adown as his word for lord.

In the KJV the translators address God or Adonai in all capitals when speaking of god as LORD, hence why you see in the text LORD for God and Lord for David's lord. Signifying a completely other person contextually.

The use here of Yĕhovah is taking liberties as David should be using Adonai or HaShem as any observant Jew should. But to hammer his point home of the clear separation he uses the proper name of God.

If we are going to pick nits at the very least we might as well pick correct ones.

4Pillars

Dec 20, 2013
Maryland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then answer the outstanding question I brought forth... and support your view with Scripture.

Psalm 110:1 [[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD said unto my Lord (David’ Lord), Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Here are few more thoughts for you to ponder about.... and perhaps answer if thou can tell.

Who was the Speaker of the text, ref. Psalm 110?

Where did the EVENT or Prophetic Vision (Psalm 110) took place... in the OT or in the NT?

How many Lord does David had during the Old Testament.... one or two?

Now, as we all know, the Scripture uses the word LORD/Lord interchangeably to address both the Father and the Son.... therefore, your argument is very moot..... NOT addressing the actual issue that Yĕhovah is the only God physically formed for us to see and witness.... unlike his God Father who is an Invisible Spirit.

Conclusion: Yĕhovah is the Christ himself, the Son of the invisible Almighty God Father.

4Pillars

Dec 20, 2013
Maryland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[SIZE=12pt]We are speaking of the Physical likeness [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]of [/SIZE]Yĕhovah or Jesus[SIZE=12pt], the Son of Almighty God,[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] in the Old [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]and New [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Testament[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Eze 8:1-3 And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine house, and the elders of Judah sat [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]before me, [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]that the hand of the Lord GOD [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]([/SIZE]Yĕhovah[SIZE=12pt])[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]fell there upon me.v2 Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]from the appearance of his loins even downward, [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]fire; and from his loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]as the colour of amber.v3 And he put forth the form of an hand,and took me by a lock of mine head; [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]and the spirit lifted me up [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]between the earth [/SIZE]and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north;
[SIZE=12pt]where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Here’s the physical likeness of the Son of God after He ascended into heaven.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]In the New Testament: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]On the[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] way[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] to Damascus, Saul was blinded by the [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Light of [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Jesus,[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] at noon. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Act 26:12-15 Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] v13 [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]At midday, O king, [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]I saw in the way a light from heaven, [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]above the brightness of the sun,[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] shining round about me and them which journeyed with me. v14 [/SIZE]And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. v15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

Yĕhovah[SIZE=12pt] or Jesus, the Son, [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]is the same yesterday, today, and forever. His [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]glory is [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Brighter than the Noon[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]day Sun,[/SIZE]

My Own Conclusion: Yĕhovah is the Christ himself, the Son of the invisible Almighty God Father.....

Deal with it!!!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
he Son of the invisible Almighty God Father.
Adam and eve spoke to God He wasnt invisible than, Enoch walked with God, Moses saw God from behind because he coulnt look on His face. God is as is only invisble like Christ to those who choose to keep them there.

In All His Love

4Pillars

Dec 20, 2013
Maryland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
Adam and eve spoke to God He wasnt invisible than, Enoch walked with God, Moses saw God from behind because he coulnt look on His face. God is as is only invisble like Christ to those who choose to keep them there.

In All His Love
Correct.... You are referring to our Lord God (Yĕhovah or Jesus), the Son.... The only God physically formed for us to see and witness (literally speaking)....
NOT his Almighty God Father who is an invisible Spirit without any physical shape or form.

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
4Pillars said:
Then answer the outstanding question I brought forth... and support your view with Scripture.

Here are few more thoughts for you to ponder about.... and perhaps answer if thou can tell.

Who was the Speaker of the text, ref. Psalm 110?

Where did the EVENT or Prophetic Vision (Psalm 110) took place... in the OT or in the NT?

How many Lord does David had during the Old Testament.... one or two?

Now, as we all know, the Scripture uses the word LORD/Lord interchangeably to address both the Father and the Son.... therefore, your argument is very moot..... NOT addressing the actual issue that Yĕhovah is the only God physically formed for us to see and witness.... unlike his God Father who is an Invisible Spirit.

Conclusion: Yĕhovah is the Christ himself, the Son of the invisible Almighty God Father.
Your Hebrew is faulty so I will say it again, Yĕhovah is the personal name of God, not of Jesus. Jesus' name was yeshu‘a, which is short for yehōshu‘a or Joshua. IF David was truly filled with the spirit of the LORD, all caps God, HaShem, Adonai, Yaweh, Jehovah, etc.; then David would know to call him yeshu‘a or yehōshu‘a, as Hebrew would be the right choice.

But the text in Hebrew clearly shows him calling him by a lord that is less important than God, not on par with him. This is NOT the King whom is God. This a lord, specifically the mashiach. The non-deity human leader/warrior that the Jews sought to come and deliver Israel from all its enemies. As well as conquer the world and bring all gentiles under his control. This is why Jesus did not fit and does not fit the Jews version of mashiach.

David's Lord in this Psalm of his is the mashiach, not God or he would have used the same words in Hebrew to denote the same person.

I do not think you are looking at this objectively and focusing on the actual words said. But you may do as you please.

I have explained this with PLAIN Hebrew enough times now. It is clear you wish to hold to your Pentecostal views and not look at the actual text and the context it is written in.

So we will have to agree to disagree on how we both see this.

4Pillars

Dec 20, 2013
Maryland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, as I have expected, you don't have Scriptural proof text to refute what I have asserted and posted on this thread.... It's easy to disagree to whatever you want, however, the problem is... IF you have supporting Scriptural back-up to serve as the basis of the objection? Which you don't have.

Read and continue to learn:

Rev. 3:12 HIM THAT OVERCOMETH will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: AND I WILL WRITE UPON HIM THE NAME OF MY GOD,

and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Rev, 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; AND HE HAD A NAME WRITTEN, THAT NO MAN KNEW, BUT HIMSELF.

Eph 3:14-15 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named....

No one knows the name of the invisible Almighty God Father at this time... until one overcometh the end...... Those who tell you otherwise are willingly ignorant of this last day.

Conclusion: Yĕhovah is the Christ himself, the Son of the invisible God Almighty.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
4Pillars said:
Once again, as I have expected, you don't have Scriptural proof text to refute what I have asserted and posted on this thread.... It's easy to disagree to whatever you want, however, the problem is... IF you have supporting Scriptural back-up to serve as the basis of the objection? Which you don't have.

Read and continue to learn:

Rev. 3:12 HIM THAT OVERCOMETH will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: AND I WILL WRITE UPON HIM THE NAME OF MY GOD,

and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Rev, 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; AND HE HAD A NAME WRITTEN, THAT NO MAN KNEW, BUT HIMSELF.

Eph 3:14-15 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named....

No one knows the name of the invisible Almighty God Father at this time... until one overcometh the end...... Those who tell you otherwise are willingly ignorant of this last day.

Conclusion: Yĕhovah is the Christ himself, the Son of the invisible God Almighty.

Again the issue is about the language Hebrew.

You can spout all the cherry picked scriptures you desire after the time of David.

David, the author of this Psalm, is clearly stating about the coming of the Jewish Messiah as in his time period. NOT the King that we know.

His messiah NEVER came and never WILL come as the Jewish people think he is a man not God.

This was an error on their part due to the Levitical order.

Now there will be a return of the King that will come to lay waste to enemies, but it is the enemies of God, not Israel. And his reign will be for both Jew and Gentile equally, not just the Jews over the Gentiles.

Now you can link furiously Jesus to that Psalm all you desire, but David is not speaking of Our King. If David knew this lord of his would be GOD, he would have clearly stated it and not used a lesser form of lord. His words show clearly what his intent was. A lord would come to lay low the gentiles and he would not be on PAR with God, but would be backed by God.

Read into it more than what it is, but it is not about Our King.

4Pillars

Dec 20, 2013
Maryland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pom2014 said:

Now you can link furiously Jesus to that Psalm all you desire, but David is not speaking of Our King. If David knew this lord of his would be GOD, he would have clearly stated it and not used a lesser form of lord. His words show clearly what his intent was. A lord would come to lay low the gentiles and he would not be on PAR with God, but would be backed by God.

[SIZE=14pt]Scriptures tell us.... [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Those who are not “Born Again Spiritually” have eyes that can not see..... and ears that can not hear.... tell us about your talent reading into the mind of another.....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Now, going back to your issue at hand....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Yes, you are correct to assume that [/SIZE]Yĕhovah,[SIZE=14pt] the Son of God, due to his physical nature as God, is NOT [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]in PAR compare to the power of his All Knowing God Father... who is also omniscient and omnipresent.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Here are Scriptural Proof Text... for your additional learning...[/SIZE]

Yĕhovah of Old... NOT being in PAR with his Almighty God Father..... who is a Spirit without physical shape or form.

Gen. 18:20 And the LORD (Yĕhovah) said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
v21 I will go down now (physically), and see (w/ his own eyes) whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me (reported to him); and if not, I will know.

You just have monumental Scriptural Texts (perhaps, the entire Book of the OT) to overcome and refute what I have posted / asserted. BTW, just like our Lord God, the Son himself, I also disagree with the Jewish Theology....

Conclusion: Yĕhovah is the Christ himself, the Son of the invisible God Almighty Father.

Butch5

Butch5
Oct 24, 2009
Homer Ga.
4Pillars said:
Dear prom2014,

Therefore, Yĕhovah, who appeared on several occasions in the OT... representing the express image of God Almighty Father to be seen and witnessed by
so many of his chosen people.... could not have been the Almighty God Father, but the Son himself, the Christ.
The Father is also called Yahovah.

24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; (Gen. 19:24 KJV)

In this passage we have Jehovah on earth calling down fire from Jehovah in heaven.

4Pillars

Dec 20, 2013
Maryland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Butch5 said:
The Father is also called Yahovah.

24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; (Gen. 19:24 KJV)

In this passage we have Jehovah on earth calling down fire from Jehovah in heaven.
[SIZE=12pt]The context of the cited text document us that two (2) Angels of the Lord were assigned to destroy [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Sodom and Gomorrah[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] together with our Lord God.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As I have posted before, Jesus Christ himself, REFUTED that idea of Hebrew Translation or Speculation.... Since, NO man knew the name his Father to this date... accordingly... [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]until one overcometh the end ... And only then, the Son will write upon him the name of his God (Rev 3:12; 19:12). [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Unless, of course, you believe Christ is just pulling our legs, [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]and you know the name of his God, the Father of our Lord [/SIZE]Yĕhovah ... then, you have a basis for argument,

[SIZE=12pt]Here’s what Jesus Christ told the Jewish Scribes / Hebrew Scholars.... who were seeking to have him killed during the time of his mission here on earth.... [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]who also insisted and proclaimed that.. [/SIZE]Yĕhovah[SIZE=12pt] is their God... not knowing His Actual Nature as their only God... during the OT.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]John 8:54 [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]v55 [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]v58 [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]God Bless[/SIZE]

Wormwood

Chaps
Apr 9, 2013
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4Pillars,

What exactly are you arguing? It sounds like you are claiming that Jesus is YHWH, the Father is not YHWH, but both Father and Son are distinct persons that belong to the "Godhead." Is that correct?

4Pillars

Dec 20, 2013
Maryland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wormwood said:
4Pillars,

What exactly are you arguing? It sounds like you are claiming that Jesus is YHWH, the Father is not YHWH, but both Father and Son are distinct persons that belong to the "Godhead." Is that correct?
Hello Wormwood,

Correct....

Both the Father and Son are two distinct separate Divine Entities. The Son (YHWH) came forth from the bosom of the invisible Almighty God Father during the beginning of CREATION of our Physical World.... becoming the only God physically formed for us to see and witness.... before him... there was none... neither there shall be after him.

I give all the credit to the Son of God (YHWH) as far as this PHYSICAL WORLD is concerned. Without the Son, there's not anything Made that was Made.... because, anything that is physical that we see now is MADE by the physical hands of our Lord God (the Son). He MADE this World... from the palm of his hands for our inhabitation thereof.

Therefore, I am giving my proper respect to the Son .... My God and My Lord.

God Bless

4Pillars

Dec 20, 2013
Maryland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[SIZE=12pt]Jesus is God and was with the Father before the beginning of the Physical World. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]When God said, Let there be Light, Jesus came forth from [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]the [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Spirit of Love [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]into the Physical World [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]and became the Only God [/SIZE]ever Physically formed or that ever will be Physically formed.

[SIZE=12pt]He was Not Created, since He was already God himself. Jesus[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] provided [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]the Light [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]in the Beginning of Creation (Alpha)[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], just as He will be the Light [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]of the [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]New Heaven to come in the End (Omega),[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]which has No need for the Sun nor Moon to shine in it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Without Jesus was Not anything made which was made, because Everything Physical was made by the Physical Hands of the Only God, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]the Only Image, the Only Begotten, of the Invisible Spirit of God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]When we get to Heaven, we will truly understand that Jesus is the One God, for In Him dwelleth ALL of the fulness of the Godhead, Bodily. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Jesus is Not an Angel, [/SIZE]but instead, is also God, Himself.

[SIZE=12pt]For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Counsellor, [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]The mighty God, [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. [/SIZE]Isaiah 9:6[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Jesus is LORD.[/SIZE]

Wormwood

Chaps
Apr 9, 2013
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't buy the assumption that the Father is different from YHWH. There is no text that teaches that.

4Pillars

Dec 20, 2013
Maryland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[SIZE=12pt]That's fine with me.... since, all of my postings are only based on[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] my own Biblical understanding, anyway.... i.e. the below...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]John 17:5 [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]And now, O Father, glorify thou Me[/SIZE] with Thine Own Self with the glory which I had with Thee[SIZE=12pt] before the world was.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]God Bless[/SIZE]