Why are the rules not being followed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Second attempt at getting an answer. I sent a PM and posted this several days ago and no reply whatsoever. Valid Biblical research is locked out. Why is there censorship going on?

This is according to the forum rules: "[*]Do not state or imply that another member or group of members who have identified themselves as Christian are not Christians. "

Why is this not being enforced? I was accused of being "a cult" and not a Christian twice in the same thread. Instead of deleting the post, my entire thread was locked instead. Why is this an acceptable result?

Last edited:

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I probably have 45 posters on "ignore". When you encounter a jerk put them on "ignore" and go forward. There are some good posters here. Read their posts and interact with them and ignore the rest. You'll get far more out of this community if you follow that advice.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't snitch, but debate thy cause with thy neighbor.

If you lose, modify your doctrine.

Anyone that claims they have perfect truth are claiming they are equal with God.

Be flexible.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Patrick1966
Status
Not open for further replies.