Why are rules about posts not followed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is according to the forum rules: "[*]Do not state or imply that another member or group of members who have identified themselves as Christian are not Christians. "

Why is this not being enforced? I was accused of being "a cult" and not a Christian twice in the same thread. Instead of deleting the post, my entire thread was locked instead. Why is this an acceptable result?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is according to the forum rules: "[*]Do not state or imply that another member or group of members who have identified themselves as Christian are not Christians. "

Why is this not being enforced? I was accused of being "a cult" and not a Christian twice in the same thread. Instead of deleting the post, my entire thread was locked instead. Why is this an acceptable result?

Did you report the offending posts? The moderators here DONATE their time for our benefit, by the way.

Reactions: Nancy

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Still waiting for an explanation both here or to my PM to the moderators.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont know i could complain but sometimes that is not gonna make a difference

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I dont know i could complain but sometimes that is not gonna make a difference
The big problem is that if valid Biblical research is being censored on a forum professing to be "Christian" and specifically stating that they allow all topics, then what exactly is the reason to lock the thread. Especially without any explanation whatsoever?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The big problem is that if valid Biblical research is being censored on a forum professing to be "Christian" and specifically stating that they allow all topics, then what exactly is the reason to lock the thread. Especially without any explanation whatsoever?

In the thread that was locked, I asked a legitimate question as to the duration of the Daniel 9:26b prophecy. Your response was to not answer the question but to react negatively.

Now the question was a test of your understanding of Dnaiel 9:26 and if you had said that the war would continue until the end of this present age, then the conversation could have been continued.

I had also asked, tongue in cheek, if you were removing the dust off of the videos and book, so to speak, with a feather duster because on the linked web site, there seems to be not too many views to your videos. However, that may have been because of the type of video that you put up to view.

Perhaps you could start all over again with a very different approach. The OP was all about how good you were and telling us that we had to view the videos or purchase the book that you had written to gain an insight to your claimed wisdom.

Perhaps because you were trying to sell your book, by providing a link to your web site, the thread was locked.

Shalom

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In the thread that was locked, I asked a legitimate question as to the duration of the Daniel 9:26b prophecy. Your response was to not answer the question but to react negatively.

Now the question was a test of your understanding of Dnaiel 9:26 and if you had said that the war would continue until the end of this present age, then the conversation could have been continued.

I had also asked, tongue in cheek, if you were removing the dust off of the videos and book, so to speak, with a feather duster because on the linked web site, there seems to be not too many views to your videos. However, that may have been because of the type of video that you put up to view.

Perhaps you could start all over again with a very different approach. The OP was all about how good you were and telling us that we had to view the videos or purchase the book that you had written to gain an insight to your claimed wisdom.

Perhaps because you were trying to sell your book, by providing a link to your web site, the thread was locked.

Shalom
Your snide comment was ignored as will be the one you just made. No one is obligated to answer anyone who is disrespectful, mocking and displaying unchristian attitude. Oh, and you have been reported.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your snide comment was ignored as will be the one you just made. And you have been reported.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, I have been reported for attempting to start a conversation. What is the world coming too.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E
Status
Not open for further replies.