Why are there so many foreigners in America now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is presently a migrant invasion by the indigenous people of Central America and Mexico to illegally breach the US border and become illegal foreigners in the States. So much for *indigenous* people.

Every country in the world was invaded by foreigners at one time or another. But many of them settled down and became the citizens and people of those countries. So conjuring up the term *indigenous* at this time does nothing to clarify matters.

Migrant Invasion today is a policy decision by the globalist elites of the world and funded by globalist billionaires to (1) destroy national and cultural identities, (2) destroy the rule of law, and (3) introduce crime and anarchy wherever possible, so that there is constant turmoil in all societies in the West. This is a Satanic conspiracy to prepare the world for the Antichrist.
the subject matter as I understand it is the USA. The question, why are there so many foreigners in America. The answer, because the original people were hounded to death.
The US has marketed its land as one of opportunity. It might have been at some point in its history. Now it is fast becoming a land of oppression for those that have not.
I haver seen what goes down in Honduras...In Tegucigalpa the police get off the streets at sundown...it's too dangerous for them.
Is the USA offering anything better?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny OT men were anxious when Prophecy was foretold ... and they had to wait until their old age, 200 years, 500 years, 800 years age to see it come to pass.

Now that Prophecy is speeding up, unfolding before our eyes....moving at an exponential rate ... people want it to slow down.

It is exhausting, trying to keep up with the bombardment of Worldly craziness.

Heard the other day, some guy wants to petition the court to Have his 69 year old Age, legally changed to 49 years old......LOL

Another guy commenting said something to the effect......well huh, that would help the government not having to paid out social security benefits....lol

Other ridiculousness, children being born, without mention of their gender on their birth certificate....so the kid can DECIDE their gender.....lol

While some things are marvelous inventions...
Much of what is going on is complete lunacy!

God Bless,
Taken

I feel that prophecy is speeding up as well. I just wonder if we're to do anything about it. Should we try to run for office to install Christians in key positions? Look at what's happening in Florida with that woman in charge of counting votes - something fishy is up. These corrupt people don't even hid what they're doing anymore - it's in your face boldness. You need honest people in those positions.

There is worldly craziness - I almost hate to read the news it's so disturbing. That gender neutrality is a terrible thing to do to children to confuse them - Satan must get glee from such actions. How deluded must one be to try to change reality? I just saw a photo on one of Walter Veith's videos of the white house lit up with rainbow lights - by Obama.

When I read things I think that the world has gone stark raving mad. They're glorifying sin. I wish we could go back to Ozzie and Harriet. These are very weird times.

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. - Romans 1:21

Reactions: Taken

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True to a point. It has been in the works for over 100 years.

Christians of both genders are on the list.

Glory to God,
Taken

I think it is mostly against white males because of all the college campus craziness. They have to remove the moulding because it's "too masculine" and they have to reflect on "white privilege" - in all the cartoons such as the Simpsons, they portray men as being bumbling and stupid. My husband was watching some show Chicago EMT or something and had to stop watching it. They kept showing the terrorist as being a white male and the savior as an Arab American. He said they kept doing it over and over and the plot would be the same: the immigrant was the hero and the evildoer was a white male American. Homeland Security or one of them had a skit where a white woman who homeschooled her children was the terrorist! It's all planting seeds in the minds of everyone. It's all sick with sin.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are there so many foreigners in America now?

To be honest, the answer to the above question is because it has been 400 years almost that has passed since they began arriving.
Growing up I don't remember a lot of foreigners. Americans were all having babies and then that all changed when women were pressured to have a career. Now there are mostly foreigners who have taken over some areas in America. Around us you can go into a place and half the room is speaking Spanish. Then I went to have my car serviced and this family came in and removed their shoes and prayed loudly on a rug. It was disruptive not to mention that it ruined my lunch when they removed their shoes. People don't want to complain because then you're accused of being racist. It's the left's ploy. Theirs and Soros'. I woke up in the hospital with a woman in a burka trying to rob me and I told my husband and he said I'd better watch saying anything since it could be construed as racist. So I didn't report the thief. What kind of politically correct society are we in? Now that thief is probably robbing other patients. She's an employee of our hospital.

We went to the airport and every employee was a foreigner. And Americans are dying in record numbers from the drugs flooding the country. Does anyone else think this is by design? I watched a documentary of how all the jobs were sent to Mexico with NAFTA and all the manufacturing trucks were laden with drugs and were trucked into America. Clinton knew the opioid epidemic spiked right upon the implementation of NAFTA but he ordered the DEA to remain quiet about it. So what does the government do? Blames patients and doctors and takes pain medication away from a double amputee so he hangs himself. Looks like a depopulation agenda to me. And who is running our Health and Human Services? Foreigners. Foreigners making decisions to take medication away from the double amputee.

So they sent all the jobs south and this city in Chicago all turned to drugs because of the depression and hopelessness. So along comes a Muslim foreigner and builds a business in the city and hires some Americans and is now building a huge mosque there. So it looks to me like it's a setup: kill off the white & black Americans and then plant Muslims in the midst who all have a record amount of babies and what is left of America? Foreigners and foreign religions.

To get an overview of what is really happening across America I learned that you can't depend on the mainstream news. You have to hunt for information. I belong to a pain group so I have my finger on the pulse of what is happening in that part of America and it's ugly. You don't know what's going on unless you get into a bad accident and are left writhing in pain because some government bureaucrat has decided that you don't need relief. Why are these foreigners in our government making decisions for Americans? And how did they get those positions instead of Americans?

B

brakelite

Growing up I don't remember a lot of foreigners. Americans were all having babies and then that all changed when women were pressured to have a career. Now there are mostly foreigners who have taken over some areas in America. Around us you can go into a place and half the room is speaking Spanish. Then I went to have my car serviced and this family came in and removed their shoes and prayed loudly on a rug. It was disruptive not to mention that it ruined my lunch when they removed their shoes. People don't want to complain because then you're accused of being racist. It's the left's ploy. Theirs and Soros'. I woke up in the hospital with a woman in a burka trying to rob me and I told my husband and he said I'd better watch saying anything since it could be construed as racist. So I didn't report the thief. What kind of politically correct society are we in? Now that thief is probably robbing other patients. She's an employee of our hospital.

We went to the airport and every employee was a foreigner. And Americans are dying in record numbers from the drugs flooding the country. Does anyone else think this is by design? I watched a documentary of how all the jobs were sent to Mexico with NAFTA and all the manufacturing trucks were laden with drugs and were trucked into America. Clinton knew the opioid epidemic spiked right upon the implementation of NAFTA but he ordered the DEA to remain quiet about it. So what does the government do? Blames patients and doctors and takes pain medication away from a double amputee so he hangs himself. Looks like a depopulation agenda to me. And who is running our Health and Human Services? Foreigners. Foreigners making decisions to take medication away from the double amputee.

So they sent all the jobs south and this city in Chicago all turned to drugs because of the depression and hopelessness. So along comes a Muslim foreigner and builds a business in the city and hires some Americans and is now building a huge mosque there. So it looks to me like it's a setup: kill off the white & black Americans and then plant Muslims in the midst who all have a record amount of babies and what is left of America? Foreigners and foreign religions.

To get an overview of what is really happening across America I learned that you can't depend on the mainstream news. You have to hunt for information. I belong to a pain group so I have my finger on the pulse of what is happening in that part of America and it's ugly. You don't know what's going on unless you get into a bad accident and are left writhing in pain because some government bureaucrat has decided that you don't need relief. Why are these foreigners in our government making decisions for Americans? And how did they get those positions instead of Americans?
So when Americans are either dead, or their consciences seared through political correctness and immoral media and entertainment,.....
So when a majority of Catholics from the south give voice to their loyalty to Rome through the ballot box, and Rome's ally, the Islamists from the east do the same thing, agreeing with Rome and taking the high moral ground long abandoned by the American people, what do you suppose would be the result to American independence and the Constitution?

Last edited by a moderator:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When third world countries lose their doctors, that is a major blow to their health services. But the governments on both sides are responsible for this sabotage. Also, some of the vaccines today are designed to depopulate third world countries.

Furthermore, almost all the so-called foreign aid had been a TOTAL WASTE of resources, with the crooks grabbing the aid and the suffering populations receiving next to nothing. Add to that the fact that the West, the Soviets, China, North Korea, etc. have been selling massive amounts of arms and ammunition to third world countries where people barely survive. So the wealth goes to fight wars and practice genocide. Not to mention the promotion of worldwide Jihad by the Muslim world.

And now there is a deliberate movement to destroy the Western world through massive illegal immigration and attacks on the Constitution and rule of law. Therefore it should be clear that there is an evil agenda which is being carried out, while the media fail to do their jobs. And all this prepares the world for the Antichrist, who will *miraculously* solve these problems.

However, Christians need to stay focused on the Gospel and Bible truth, by bringing souls to the Savior and discipling the new Christians. That is the mandate given to the Church (Mt 28:18-20).

I think you're right because I read that on Kevin MD - he complained about all the foreign doctors coming here and he said that they're only interested in $$ because they don't practice in their own countries where they could help a lot of people.

It's sickening that we're being worked to death and have our money sent to other countries and who knows what becomes of it. I see my children working so hard and the government keeps taking and taking from us and then these foreigners come here and go on welfare. That's hard to take. I saw a demonstration of them holding signs: "Give us free healthcare! Give us free housing! You owe us America!" Where do they get this idea that we owe them free things? Somebody has to work for those free things. Look at that loony Ocasio promising free college and free healthcare to everyone. That's going to come out of somebody's hide. It's sickening when I see the long hours my family works only to have someone get elected who promises to take from them and hand it to someone else. It's insanity.

The media is owned by the cabal so we'll never get the truth from them. It's like Nazi Germany - everything is controlled, even the media.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the native Americans may argue with that wadr. That there may not have been any codified laws regarding the legality or otherwise of the arrival of land, Beaver, Buffalo and gold hungry imports as far back as the 17 th century, the wanton stripping of land , resources and culture from the indigenous people and the breaking of the numerous treaties by the government and corporations bent on making capital of their opportunities doesn't place the current arguments against illegal immigrants in that good a light.
I also, or at least my great grand parents, were also immigrants to Australia and New Zealand. I'm a recent immigrant into Australia. I am surrounded by Africans, Asians, of all persuasions. Many of the Africans in our church came here to Australia from New Zealand!!! So,. No, I'm not going to start bagging immigrants.
That said, I have some sympathy for the you facing a mass invasion designed solely to challenge the presidency. I also have sympathy for those taking part who are genuinely escaping horrendous conditions and despotism and hunger in their home countries. I have even more sympathy for the native Americans who suffer the most from a foreign culture that still demand they must surrender their once cherished sovereignty to a government that not even you trust.

My grandparents were immigrants from Ireland so I know they came here for opportunity. The difference between back then and now is that they didn't have the welfare state. They came here and worked - hard. My grandfather died and left my grandmother with 7 children. She worked two jobs at a time to support them. Now someone like that would go on welfare, food stamps, free housing, free heat, free medical care. We watched a documentary about a Mexican woman who came to America and had a ton of kids and lived on welfare. They interviewed her and she never worked - not a day. The Sun Sentinel interviewed the Cubans who came here and they said they came here for the free things. It's those types of abuses that bother people.

Cubans retire to Florida -- with help from U.S. taxpayers

It might shock some people to know that Mexico has one of the best economies in the world. Top 10 things to know about the Mexican economy

If my grandparents had stayed in Ireland they may have done better, so immigration wasn't the best thing: Officially The 10 Best Countries In The World

I understand people who want a better life, but I'm also seeing them swarming the hospitals so that we can't be seen, we see them on welfare and free prescriptions while the women go into the stores with hair and nails done, I'm seeing them get free prescriptions while my friend killed herself because she couldn't afford the cancer medicine that was $1k a pill, I've had the hospital refuse to proceed with a critical operation where I would have died until my husband paid a hefty co-pay - while my relatives care for illegals in the hospital for 3+ months with TB and who don't have to worry about how they're going to pay the co-pays or prescriptions. How can that be fair? I had to borrow money from my father. I can't even tell you how high my medical bills were. It made me re-think who I felt sorry for. I feel sorry for one of my children who keeps the heat so low in the house it's uncomfortable. I couldn't sleep when I visited I was so cold. I was awake shivering all night. I feel sorry for my other child who works from sunup to late into the night and what the government is taking is astronomical. We were paying outrageous taxes in one town so we moved to another city and our taxes are still high. I felt sorry for my husband trudging to work every day in the biting cold and sweltering heat with a bad back and bad knees, up at 3:15 every morning while everyone on welfare was still asleep in their warm beds. Then come home and work a 2nd job and was falling asleep at the wheel. One of our children's future spouses was hit from behind by a nurse working a double-shift at the hospital. Now he has to run a construction business with a busted up back and neck - and the government is only allowing him 5 days worth of pain medication. He can hardly walk. - I just started rethinking all the people we were told to feel sorry for.

I wish that they would ask for volunteers to go help build and stabilize these countries so that those people prosper. My husband would offer his services since he has years of construction experience. But no one is doing the obvious. If you took crews there and helped establish a new government, built hospitals, schools, etc. then those countries could prosper. We're told in Scripture to help the poor and I think we can do it this way, not forced everyone to work two jobs or long hours to pay for all the welfare they need. Any actions have to be fair to everyone involved. God is a just God so that's how I think would be fair. We could still meet the requirements to be merciful. I think that old saying rings true: Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he eats for a lifetime. Think of how many more people can be helped this way. Why doesn't our government do this?

Last edited:
B

brakelite

My grandparents were immigrants from Ireland so I know they came here for opportunity. The difference between back then and now is that they didn't have the welfare state. They came here and worked - hard. My grandfather died and left my grandmother with 7 children. She worked two jobs at a time to support them. Now someone like that would go on welfare, food stamps, free housing, free heat, free medical care. We watched a documentary about a Mexican woman who came to America and had a ton of kids and lived on welfare. They interviewed her and she never worked - not a day. The Sun Sentinel interviewed the Cubans who came here and they said they came here for the free things. It's those types of abuses that bother people.

Cubans retire to Florida -- with help from U.S. taxpayers

It might shock some people to know that Mexico has one of the best economies in the world. Top 10 things to know about the Mexican economy

If my grandparents had stayed in Ireland they may have done better, so immigration wasn't the best thing: Officially The 10 Best Countries In The World

I understand people who want a better life, but I'm also seeing them swarming the hospitals so that we can't be seen, we see them on welfare and free prescriptions while the women go into the stores with hair and nails done, I'm seeing them get free prescriptions while my friend killed herself because she couldn't afford the cancer medicine that was $1k a pill, I've had the hospital refuse to proceed with a critical operation where I would have died until my husband paid a hefty co-pay - while my relatives care for illegals in the hospital for 3+ months with TB and who don't have to worry about how they're going to pay the co-pays or prescriptions. How can that be fair? I need medical care now and I'm wondering how I'm going to pay for it. I can't even tell you how high my medical bills were. It made me re-think who I felt sorry for. I feel sorry for one of my children who keeps the heat so low in the house it's uncomfortable. I couldn't sleep when I visited I was so cold. I was awake shivering all night. I feel sorry for my other child who works from sunup to late into the night and what the government is taking is astronomical. We were paying outrageous taxes in one town so we moved to another city and our taxes are still high. I felt sorry for my husband trudging to work every day in the biting cold and sweltering heat with a bad back and bad knees, up at 3:15 every morning while everyone on welfare was still asleep in their warm beds. Then come home and work a 2nd job and was falling asleep at the wheel. One of our children's future spouses was hit from behind after working a double-shift at the hospital. Now he has to run a construction business with a busted up back and neck - and the government is only allowing him 5 days worth of pain medication. He can hardly walk. - I just started rethinking all the people we were told to feel sorry for.

I wish that they would ask for volunteers to go help build and stabilize these countries so that those people prosper. My husband would offer his services since he has years of construction experience. But no one is doing the obvious. If you took crews there and helped establish a new government, built hospitals, schools, etc. then those countries could prosper. Let all the stars donate their money since they want open borders.
I get that. Yep, I would probably be thinking the same if I were in your position, in fact, I am in your position. I live on a small pension. My wife cannot work because of PTSD. We live with our children and 7 grandchildren...and I wouldn't haver it any other way. It costs...its inconvenient at times...its crowded..us and our family. BUt we love each others company and none of us would prefer anything else. Except maybe a bigger house...and another bathroom...or two. But hey...I have nothing to complain about...life is soooo good. And yes, there are 1000s of people out there who have barely worked a day in their lives and receive more per week on a benefit that I get after 45 years working. There is great injustice....all around us, in all manner of shapes and sizes. I have been homeless...twice...the first time with 6 children...long story.
But through everything I am grateful. My God blesses me abundantly more than I could ask or think. I thank Him that I know Him and He has my back. There has always been much injustice in the world...there always will be...until Jesus returns then shall justice prevail.
1 ¶ « A Psalm of David. » Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
7 ¶ Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
16 A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.
17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.
18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.
21 ¶ The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.
22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
27 Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.
28 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
31 The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
33 The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.
34 ¶ Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
40 And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Reactions: Taken and Helen

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The US has marketed its land as one of opportunity. It might have been at some point in its history. Now it is fast becoming a land of oppression for those that have not.
It is still a land of opportunity for LEGAL IMMIGRANTS. And even the poorest American is rich in comparison to many in the third world.

What you failed to mention is that the Left-Liberals of America would like to degrade it to another third world country, and also introduce oppressive laws to control the population.

There is absolutely no country in the world that did not maintain the integrity of its borders in times past. That has all changed after the UN and the globalist elites decided that they will change the face of the world by deliberately destroying national identities and national borders. That is a crime in itself. And Eastern Europe has woken up to this assault on their countries.

President Trump had ample time and opportunity to design a COMPREHENSIVE POLICY to deal with national security and illegal immigration, as well as limit legal immigration until the issues of terrorism and migrant invasion had been properly addressed. He did not do so, and that is why there is a caravan of illegals coming through Mexico. Instead he has just this week signed an execute order about bogus asylum seekers. Too little, too late. That should have been in place two years ago, if not at the beginning of this year BEFORE the first migrant invasion of 2018.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The difference between back then and now is that they didn't have the welfare state.

Because .... the welfare state....was not Constitutional THEN, nor is it NOW.

Thanks to the District of Corruption.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is worldly craziness - I almost hate to read the news it's so disturbing.

Read the news....as in a newspaper?

Haven't bought a "newspaper" for years, well except the few times it was handy to use for packing material.

Immigration?

For the skilled, some who are skilled and process in legally and assimilated, are assets.

For the unskilled, illegally law breaking, unassimilating, are burdens.

Job openings for the assets in their fields.

Job opening for the burdens.....in unskilled, miminially "trained" low paying jobs....
LIKE....
Lawncare,
Cable installers,
Junk and debris haulers,
Home remodelers,
House cleaners,
Child care sitters,
Dog walkers,
ETC....

And all the people who LIVE in "supposed security" behind their gated streets, locked houses......FOR the intent of CONVENIENCE..
Have opened their most prized possessions to foreigners, (who have nothing to LOSE)...and everything at their fingertips to gain.

Another phenomenon....
Security....installers, guards, inspections, etc.
Whether at Factories, businesses, airports, subdivisions, etc. etc.....are also among the LEAST educated, paid.
Yet are thee PROTECTORS of prized possessions of the people at large.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is mostly against white males because of all the college campus craziness. They have to remove the moulding because it's "too masculine" and they have to reflect on "white privilege" - in all the cartoons such as the Simpsons, they portray men as being bumbling and stupid. My husband was watching some show Chicago EMT or something and had to stop watching it. They kept showing the terrorist as being a white male and the savior as an Arab American. He said they kept doing it over and over and the plot would be the same: the immigrant was the hero and the evildoer was a white male American. Homeland Security or one of them had a skit where a white woman who homeschooled her children was the terrorist! It's all planting seeds in the minds of everyone. It's all sick with sin.

There is always a MAIN Bullseye in target, but plenty of other targets around the Bullseye.

Yep...TV programming...specific that one can obviously know the intent....
With a LOAD of Commercial bombarding that have an Agenda, beyond the product being advertised...

Tune into .... a Children's Programing, even "supposed" cartoons..... Not particularly an adults cup of tea.....thus not particularly kept in check by adults whose Children have their own TV's and unsupervised Control thereof.

Mouthy disrespectful kids, with the taped laugh tracks encouragement and instilling approvement....portraying them as smart, clever, in charge....and the adults bumbling idiots. Teeeeee heeeee. UGH!

God Bless,
Taken

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get alerts from the Dustin Inman society. He was a young man killed in Georgia by an illegal alien. They sent the Federal Statute governing admissibility to the U.S. - everyone should be familiar with the laws governing entry and pass them on to others so we know the law. One provision in the law explicitly states that no alien can have entry if they're likely to become a "public charge." This shows that no one is abiding by the law because when I went to our government building it was wall to wall with immigrants getting welfare - they were all "public charges." I was the only American in the place. That's what opened my eyes up to what was happening that isn't reported in the news. What was troubling was that I had paid into the SS fund and was refused SSD yet all the immigrants around us are all on welfare, food stamps, and free health care. I believe they also get housing assistance.

A family member cares for illegals who are sick with tuberculosis who are in the hospital for over 3 months. Then when I needed surgery the hospital refused to go through with it unless we paid a co-pay. They actually told my husband that unless he paid they wouldn't perform the surgery. I was prepped for surgery and it was stopped until my husband scrambled to pay the co-pay. When you're faced with that it opens your eyes very wide. If that happened to a foreign national it would have been blasted 24/7 on every news station that Trump influenced doctors to be mean to immigrants. They would have showed an immigrant in a hospital bed looking sad-faced and everyone would have donated to a fund for them. The news never shows Americans who are routinely denied medical care because they don't have the money to pay. A family member works in a pharmacy and a lot of old people on fixed incomes come in and are unable to pay for their prescriptions.

This wasn't a simple surgery; it was a lifesaving surgery in that I would have died if they didn't do it. Then I talked with an elderly woman in the doctor's office who told me the hospital took her house to pay for her husband's medical bills. She said she didn't know they were able to do that. She was forced to go into public housing with a lot of immigrants. She said she hates it because they play loud music, are disrespectful, and harass her. So while some of them may indeed be nice people, others are not. When I was in the hospital doubled over not one of those great kids here through no fault of their own got up to offer me a seat. The men just sat there and looked at me. I know my values are old-fashioned but my husband gets up and offers women his seat. Especially when you see that someone is in a bad way. I would offer a man my seat if I saw he was suffering. The hospital told me it would be a 5 hour wait because all the illegals and immigrants were getting free health care. I went out to the car and rolled around in agony for hours. Finally I couldn't take it and told my husband to take me home. I went home and it's a wonder no one called police with the way I carried on loudly. After that horrible experience I saw that we can't hold the world up. We should help these countries build their own hospitals. For naysayers I say wait until this happens to you. I guarantee that after suffering for hours because immigrants with a toe ache have filled up your local hospital emergency room, preventing you from care you will look at this much differently. I also blame the hospital because they should have taken me in before the people who had mild issues and they didn't. What is so galling about it is that that hospital didn't treat me and are harassing me to pay this big bill! I already told them that I walked out and wasn't treated but they continue to send me the bill. I believe they got paid by our insurance - for not treating me, but they're holding my feet to the fire for the co-pay. I guess they think that they have to get the money from a paying person since they're not making money from the non-paying ones.

These are the experiences that i've had which shows me that Americans are being discriminated against and aliens are being treated to the best medical care and aren't expected to pay a dime. And it's going to get worse unless we do something. It was inhumane what was done to me. That was the 2nd time something like that happened. I think as Christians we need to lead the way to help organize to build hospitals in Venezuela, Honduras, and other places. That way we can meet their needs as fulfilling our Christian duty and compassion, while not condemning ourselves and our fellow Americans to suffer. I really hope to open peoples eyes up because unless this happens to you or a loved one you don't know how bad it is. We need to act on this. There is something like several thousand illegals a day are being let in. At this pace these types of incidences are going to spread from the coast to the inner states. And if you're left rolling around in agony you'll wish you had spoken up.

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Everyone - please read the following. It's going to get worse. It happened to me and will happen to you sooner or later. What will you do if your loved one is kept from medical care? My husband repeatedly asked for me to be seen but was turned away. This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed. Read this statement: "But I get calls from doctors and nurses every day that work in the emergency room, talking about the abuse, the millions of dollars spent for folks who come in for pregnancy tests, sniffles — they use emergency room services as their primary care," he says. "When do we stand up for the taxpayers?"

After I experienced what I did it burned into me; it showed me that this has become a serious problem. We have to find a way to meet our Christian obligation to love an care for others while still making sure that we don't hurt ourselves, our families, and our fellow Americans in the process. This isn't an issue that is going away. Every person should get involved. Otherwise, what are you going to do when it happens to you?

Illegal Immigrants Overrun Arizona's Emergency Rooms

Americans are routinely denied healthcare if they cannot pay: Do Doctors in America Turn Away the Uninsured? | HuffPost

This is a serious problem that we need to find solutions to: Ailing Foreigners Burden Emergency Rooms in U.S.

Medicaid pays for illegals care. It's unsustainable. In Sweden they're forcing their citizens to work late into their 70's to pay for immigrants needs. As you can read in this article, foreigners get into policymaking positions who then make laws to benefit immigrants and not Americans: Medicaid Helps Hospitals Pay For Illegal Immigrants’ Care

Germans may be forced to work into their 70’s to pay for Muslim migrants on welfare

Don't wait until it gets worse. I believe that we need to do more than vote - we have to stabilize the country for our children and grandchildren and those who come after us: Sweden: Death by Immigration

60,000 migrants in Colorado are suing the government for making them work. Do you see the mentality? Why shouldn't they work? Scripture says if you don't work you don't eat. Now we'll probably end up paying out millions to these migrants because they were made to work. Who told them they should get everything for free?

Forced to work? 60,000 undocumented immigrants may sue detention center

Almost all illegal aliens are on welfare. This is unsustainable. Americans should speak up and get involved. The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing.

Report: Majority of Illegal Immigrant Households On Welfare - Washington Free Beacon

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Illegal students demand free health care and sensitivity training of professors: Illegal Immigrant Students at Columbia Demand Free Healthcare and Housing

They demand free college: Illegal Immigrants in NC Demand Free College Tuition

They demand free organ transplants: Illegal Aliens Demand Free Organ Transplants - Judicial Watch

They go into legislators office and scream profanities: ILLEGAL ALIENS Storm GOP Senator's Office Screaming, "F*ck This Conservative!" (VIDEO)

I think we need to find a way to meet the needs of these people without harming our country and ourselves. I think the time is past when simply voting was enough. We know that this cannot go on and that our lack of action is going to ultimately harm our children and grandchildren. Imagine if someone would have been on the ball years ago and changed the trajectory of America. We wouldn't be where we're at now. Madeline Murray O'Hare wouldn't have been able to take prayer out of schools. Look at all that followed because everyone said, like Moses: "Lord send someone else!"

I urge everyone to get involved. I know Revelations and what is to happen. I also believe that we are God's hands and feet. We have to find a way to graciously help the truly needy, yet protect our country. I recall reading a story years ago about a mine that was floating towards a ship which was certain disaster. All the learned military men didn't know what to do. They couldn't turn the ship in time. As they stood there like a deer in the headlights, a quick-thinking ordinary man without any rank grabbed the ship's hose and shot a stream of water at the floating mine, until it was moved out of the path of the ship. Just remember that the individuals holding office don't have more intelligence than you, and you have the wisdom from God. Maybe you're the one to solve this problem.

In Exodus 4:13 Moses said: "Please Lord! Send someone else!" But God chose him.

Maybe you're the one to solve this issue.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is always a MAIN Bullseye in target, but plenty of other targets around the Bullseye.

Yep...TV programming...specific that one can obviously know the intent....
With a LOAD of Commercial bombarding that have an Agenda, beyond the product being advertised...

Tune into .... a Children's Programing, even "supposed" cartoons..... Not particularly an adults cup of tea.....thus not particularly kept in check by adults whose Children have their own TV's and unsupervised Control thereof.

Mouthy disrespectful kids, with the taped laugh tracks encouragement and instilling approvement....portraying them as smart, clever, in charge....and the adults bumbling idiots. Teeeeee heeeee. UGH!

God Bless,
Taken

I know I've seen it. It's poisoning the minds of the young.

DEMONIC CHILD ENTERTAINMENT

Disney is bad: 10 reasons Disney are unspeakably evil

These cartoons are marketing devilish images to children: https://www.pinterest.com/illuminati1776/illuminati-symbols-in-cartoons/

It just goes on and on. I think each church should have a bulletin showing this garbage. People have to be made aware. I always wonder what new age garbage is coming in through these cartoons, video games, and school lessons. Perhaps the first step is waking up to it.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know I've seen it. It's poisoning the minds of the young.

DEMONIC CHILD ENTERTAINMENT

Disney is bad: 10 reasons Disney are unspeakably evil

These cartoons are marketing devilish images to children: https://www.pinterest.com/illuminati1776/illuminati-symbols-in-cartoons/

It just goes on and on. I think each church should have a bulletin showing this garbage. People have to be made aware. I always wonder what new age garbage is coming in through these cartoons, video games, and school lessons. Perhaps the first step is waking up to it.

The scary part is....for these kids, it is their NORMAL. They have nothing to Compare and say this is acceptable and this is not.

I have a TV, and it will not be turned on for months at a time... it's just something that gets dusted. Lol

God Bless,
Taken

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Migrant Invasion today is a policy decision by the globalist elites of the world and funded by globalist billionaires to (1) destroy national and cultural identities, (2) destroy the rule of law, and (3) introduce crime and anarchy wherever possible, so that there is constant turmoil in all societies in the West. This is a Satanic conspiracy to prepare the world for the Antichrist.

I am truly sorry you feel that way. It seems you have a misguided view of realty. The people coming from South America are nothing more than women and children looking for a place where justice and the rule of law prevails.
Sadly, they will soon discover that no such place exist.

Or so it seems :)-