Why are there so many foreigners in America now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your comment made me think of this:

Why does the Vatican Have an Egyptian Obelisk?

As well as the eagle on the pope's staff being a roman god and the whole hierarchy being from pagan Roman religion.

These are the end times.
...brakelite....farouk

The Statue of Liberty was a Gift from the French People to the American People.

The French raised the money for the Statue, Commissoned a Designer and Sculptor, which designed the Statue after the likes of a "Roman goddess".

The deal for the Americans to accept the Sculpture was that the Americans would choose a place for it to be erected, and raise funds for the Construction for A BASE upon which the Statue would be placed.

The American government choose the Place it would be erected.

The American PEOPLE donated money for the BASE project. Americans organized fund raising events. One of the fund raising events was a POEM writing Contest.

A particular woman was encouraged to write a poem and enter the contest. Reluctantly she did so write a poem and it was enterened into the Contest and WON.

Her poem became published in News Papers.

Another woman, suggested the POEM become attached near the DOOR OF ENTRY in the Base.

The INTENT, was to be a Welcoming Sign, to millions of "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS", "LEGALLY" processing through the HARBOR of NEW YORK.

It was NEVER A LAW.
It was NEVER INTENDED as a BENCHMARK that America IS a FREE FOR ALL Dumping Ground for criminals, thieves, rapists, murderers lawless people to ILLEGALLY enter the US and NOT assimilate AND BECOME A BURDEN OF the American People.

Glory to God,
Taken

That's a good point - that it's to welcome legals who come here legally. I hope something changes before this country breathes its last.

Take note of the left's playbook: because Tucker Carlson speaks out against illegal immigration they use the old standby: accuse him of being racist. It's a tool meant to silence.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, unfortunately the doctor I took Cheryl to was from India, I think, and all she did was order test's, at the hospital she was invested in!
We finally went to a Doctor, Educated in Ireland, Cheryl was of Irish decent, and He was very angry with what the woman Doctor had been doing! We spent almost a month driving up and back, 80 mile's to get test's done, and all along this woman doctor knew Cheryl was terminal!!! The Doctor from Ireland ordered Hospice care on a Monday, and Cheryl passed on Thursday, I do not know if there was any disciplinary action taken against the Woman Doctor, as they were both established in the same office complex, under the same company!!
I have no reason to take any action for what has taken place, for it will be God's Judgment in the End. Cheryl went peacefully, as it was far to late for any recovery, only God could have restored Her, and that was not in His Will!

I'm sorry to hear of her passing. My neighbor's husband was literally in his last hours and the doctor sent him for an MRI. My neighbor got so upset that he was being disturbed as he was dying. Our mutual neighbor worked at that hospital and said it was done for $$$. Someone would have to be a low human being to disturb a dying man in obvious pain from cancer.

I would still make a complaint about the doctor. If she misdiagnosed your loved one, she may do it to someone else next, or else permanently damage them. I feel it's my duty - I always rate doctors online to help warn people away from bad doctors and I always read the ratings too. I don't trust Healthgrades as much, but there are others that are good such as "Vitals" "Rate MDs" and others.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ----->. WHY?

Unconsitutional enacted Laws...BY Corrupt, Cheating, Lying, Unpatriotic men ELECTED TO SEATS OF HONOR....by Ignorant Americans.
(And in some cases, DEAD PEOPLE!! Lol).

Temporary Visas Issued, without oversight to deport them when their Visa expired...

The LAWLESS, foreigners BREAKING into the US, without Consent, and KEPT hidden by other foreigners......As well as kept hidden by
Corrupt, Cheating, Lying, Unpatriotic Americans.

And of course the FEW who LEGALLY came to America as foreigners and LEGALLY became Americans.

God Bless,
Taken

I just wonder what we can do about it? It just seems that voting doesn't do much anymore. Once in awhile you get a good candidate but not usually. I worry about how easy it would be for someone posing as a "doctor" to come to the U.S. and gain access to a nuclear facility. I watched a documentary on how they got into France that way. I'm still trying to discern whether the suspicion of the attack on the WTC was really a false flag. It doesn't seem like America with all these foreigners. We visited a relative and all you heard was middle eastern music playing. These are weird times. I kind of liked the Leave it to Beaver days.

Last edited:

Vexatious

Sep 29, 2018
midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
US immigration and welfare policy is designed to destroy America, at least the free and Christian country our parents inherited.

The Democrat party is engaged in a cold war against white, male Christians.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad story Glenn. But , I agree it is getting really bad , here too in Canada. Half the doctors we see for appointments speak such bad English we can't understand them, they they obviously don't understand us.
I am a conspiracy theorist , so I do not believe this is any mistake by the health authorities...or an "oh whoops , we let too many in who cannot communicate" I believe it is all by design.

I work two mornings a week in a surgeons office.
In the last month, TWICE we have been screamed at on the phone by men ..one angry that we couldn't speak Punjabi to them, and then a week later , one who was so angry that we could not speak Arabic to him. We had no idea what either one was saying...except "SPEAK PUNJABI" and "SPEAK ARABIC"
They come to this country not to join it...but to demand it bows down to them. I'd better stop. But...."I'm not racist" :D

Where is @Stranger? Oh right, he was suspended.
Edit...I just checked his profile page...so it is showing up again, so his suspension must be over...I wonder if he knows yet. I will drop him a line. :)

Don't buy into the left's lie that it's racist to want people who come to your country to speak English. One of my children is in college and two professors are foreign and none of the students can understand them. 13 students dropped out of one of their classes but they're staying in the Indian professors class because she gives them all good grades - even though they can't understand her and can't possibly grasp the material. I don't know what that college is up to but they're sending American students out into the workforce untrained. I couldn't even contact the college dean - he's a foreigner. And one of my relatives works in a hospital and has the same issue of language barriers. They have to use a language interpretation machine, but my relative was told to learn to speak Spanish - not the other way around. I can't believe they would put that on their employees. Work all day and go home and learn Spanish on your own time, without extra pay. I guess they'll be told they have to learn to speak Punjabi next.

We received government mail and it was translated in 13 different languages. My husband said he wondered how much that extra printing cost us taxpayers.

I tend to think this isn't happening by accident either. I've read Agenda 21 but it still doesn't explain some things. Unless it is a massive depopulation plan. I'm alarmed that more people aren't concerned over the influx of all these foreign-trained doctors. Outside of the obvious language barrier, you have no idea what kind of training they received. I think more Americans need to talk about this and bring it up to their legislators.

Reactions: Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Truly understand the restoration that has Taken Place, Cheryl will be Whole in His presence! Cheryl ask why, but never lost Faith, and Her last word during this battle, were, your will Father! Your Will be done!
I only hope that I have Her Strength, in my hour of despair!
She sounds like she was a strong woman. It takes strength to say that.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a good point - that it's to welcome legals who come here legally. I hope something changes before this country breathes its last.

Take note of the left's playbook: because Tucker Carlson speaks out against illegal immigration they use the old standby: accuse him of being racist. It's a tool meant to silence.

You want to see the Lefts parallels?
Go have a visit to the Communist Party of the US.

Same agenda, different name.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is presently a migrant invasion by the indigenous people of Central America and Mexico to illegally breach the US border and become illegal foreigners in the States. So much for *indigenous* people.

Every country in the world was invaded by foreigners at one time or another. But many of them settled down and became the citizens and people of those countries. So conjuring up the term *indigenous* at this time does nothing to clarify matters.

Migrant Invasion today is a policy decision by the globalist elites of the world and funded by globalist billionaires to (1) destroy national and cultural identities, (2) destroy the rule of law, and (3) introduce crime and anarchy wherever possible, so that there is constant turmoil in all societies in the West. This is a Satanic conspiracy to prepare the world for the Antichrist.

I'm still trying to understand Agenda 21 of which you speak. I know it's real. I understand why they're flooding the U.S. with the populations of Mexico, Guatemala, and Honduras. It's going to overwhelm welfare to collapse the U.S. and erase nationality and cultural cohesion. It's also undercutting American wages to wipe out the middle class. But what is the purpose of all these foreign doctors and foreign professors? Are they going to be involved in some massive depopulation agenda? Are they going to be involved in some massive attack on Americans, thereby depopulating the country? I haven't found any clear explanation for that.

It doesn't look like America much anymore. I spoke with a pastor who had to be on a jury for an MS-13 murder. He said the details were absolutely horrible and he heard things he wished he hadn't. I'm wondering if we're supposed to become proactive about securing our borders or if we're supposed to accept that this is leading to the final battle.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wonder what we can do about it? It just seems that voting doesn't do much anymore. Once in awhile you get a good candidate but not usually. I worry about how easy it would be for someone posing as a "doctor" to come to the U.S. and gain access to a nuclear facility. I watched a documentary on how they got into France that way. I'm still trying to discern whether the suspicion of the attack on the WTC was really a false flag. It doesn't seem like America with all these foreigners. We visited a relative and all you heard was middle eastern music playing. These are weird times. I kind of liked the Leave it to Beaver days.

Funny OT men were anxious when Prophecy was foretold ... and they had to wait until their old age, 200 years, 500 years, 800 years age to see it come to pass.

Now that Prophecy is speeding up, unfolding before our eyes....moving at an exponential rate ... people want it to slow down.

It is exhausting, trying to keep up with the bombardment of Worldly craziness.

Heard the other day, some guy wants to petition the court to Have his 69 year old Age, legally changed to 49 years old......LOL

Another guy commenting said something to the effect......well huh, that would help the government not having to paid out social security benefits....lol

Other ridiculousness, children being born, without mention of their gender on their birth certificate....so the kid can DECIDE their gender.....lol

While some things are marvelous inventions...
Much of what is going on is complete lunacy!

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
US immigration and welfare policy is designed to destroy America, at least the free and Christian country our parents inherited.

True to a point. It has been in the works for over 100 years.

The Democrat party is engaged in a cold war against white, male Christians.

Christians of both genders are on the list.

Glory to God,
Taken

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, unfortunately the doctor I took Cheryl to was from India, I think, and all she did was order test's, at the hospital she was invested in!
We finally went to a Doctor, Educated in Ireland, Cheryl was of Irish decent, and He was very angry with what the woman Doctor had been doing! We spent almost a month driving up and back, 80 mile's to get test's done, and all along this woman doctor knew Cheryl was terminal!!! The Doctor from Ireland ordered Hospice care on a Monday, and Cheryl passed on Thursday, I do not know if there was any disciplinary action taken against the Woman Doctor, as they were both established in the same office complex, under the same company!!
I have no reason to take any action for what has taken place, for it will be God's Judgment in the End. Cheryl went peacefully, as it was far to late for any recovery, only God could have restored Her, and that was not in His Will!
I am hugging you in Spirit @Truth . I an so sorry and will continue to pray for the God of all comfort to envelope you and yours. And many prayers for strength. ♥

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then why do the indigenous want to become foreigners in another land?
I thought indigenous were people who originated from a certain place, like, for the U.S. it would be the American Indians...

Reactions: Helen

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I thought indigenous were people who originated from a certain place, like, for the U.S. it would be the American Indians...
Correct. At one time every country had an *indigenous* population. But that is ancient history. And American Indians are not the only ones in the world that lost their lands to outsiders. So bringing up indigenous at this late date is irrelevant.

B

brakelite

Why are there so many foreigners in America now?

To be honest, the answer to the above question is because it has been 400 years almost that has passed since they began arriving.

Reactions: Butterfly

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But what is the purpose of all these foreign doctors and foreign professors? Are they going to be involved in some massive depopulation agenda?
When third world countries lose their doctors, that is a major blow to their health services. But the governments on both sides are responsible for this sabotage. Also, some of the vaccines today are designed to depopulate third world countries.

Furthermore, almost all the so-called foreign aid had been a TOTAL WASTE of resources, with the crooks grabbing the aid and the suffering populations receiving next to nothing. Add to that the fact that the West, the Soviets, China, North Korea, etc. have been selling massive amounts of arms and ammunition to third world countries where people barely survive. So the wealth goes to fight wars and practice genocide. Not to mention the promotion of worldwide Jihad by the Muslim world.

And now there is a deliberate movement to destroy the Western world through massive illegal immigration and attacks on the Constitution and rule of law. Therefore it should be clear that there is an evil agenda which is being carried out, while the media fail to do their jobs. And all this prepares the world for the Antichrist, who will *miraculously* solve these problems.

However, Christians need to stay focused on the Gospel and Bible truth, by bringing souls to the Savior and discipling the new Christians. That is the mandate given to the Church (Mt 28:18-20).

Reactions: Taken and brakelite

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To be honest, the answer to the above question is because it has been 400 years almost that has passed since they began arriving.
This is not about legal immigration but ILLEGAL immigration -- violation of immigration laws and many other laws while thugs, criminals, and terrorists get a free pass. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Reactions: Taken
B

brakelite

This is not about legal immigration but ILLEGAL immigration -- violation of immigration laws and many other laws while thugs, criminals, and terrorists get a free pass. BIG DIFFERENCE.
I think the native Americans may argue with that wadr. That there may not have been any codified laws regarding the legality or otherwise of the arrival of land, Beaver, Buffalo and gold hungry imports as far back as the 17 th century, the wanton stripping of land , resources and culture from the indigenous people and the breaking of the numerous treaties by the government and corporations bent on making capital of their opportunities doesn't place the current arguments against illegal immigrants in that good a light.
I also, or at least my great grand parents, were also immigrants to Australia and New Zealand. I'm a recent immigrant into Australia. I am surrounded by Africans, Asians, of all persuasions. Many of the Africans in our church came here to Australia from New Zealand!!! So,. No, I'm not going to start bagging immigrants.
That said, I have some sympathy for the you facing a mass invasion designed solely to challenge the presidency. I also have sympathy for those taking part who are genuinely escaping horrendous conditions and despotism and hunger in their home countries. I have even more sympathy for the native Americans who suffer the most from a foreign culture that still demand they must surrender their once cherished sovereignty to a government that not even you trust.