Why are there so many foreigners in America now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scary part is....for these kids, it is their NORMAL. They have nothing to Compare and say this is acceptable and this is not.

I have a TV, and it will not be turned on for months at a time... it's just something that gets dusted. Lol

God Bless,
Taken

I've thought of doing away with the TV. I usually only watch documentaries and westerns. Brakelite introduced me to Professor Walter Veith and a lot of things that have been happening are really coming clear. I watched this one today and I urge everyone to watch it and pass it on. It will show you what's ahead - it's not good, but at least things will make sense.

I like the way you end all your statements with "God Bless."

Reactions: Taken

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I've thought of doing away with the TV. I usually only watch documentaries and westerns. Brakelite introduced me to Professor Walter Veith and a lot of things that have been happening are really coming clear. I watched this one today and I urge everyone to watch it and pass it on. It will show you what's ahead - it's not good, but at least things will make sense.

I like the way you end all your statements with "God Bless."

Getting rid of TV is maybe the logical conclusion of frequent use of the OFF switch. :)

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am truly sorry you feel that way. It seems you have a misguided view of realty. The people coming from South America are nothing more than women and children looking for a place where justice and the rule of law prevails.
Sadly, they will soon discover that no such place exist.

Or so it seems :)-

On the contrary I have a very clear view of reality. I'm disabled and spend a lot of time looking into things. I sift everything through discernment and search for the truth the same way I searched for God. "Ye shall seek me and find me when ye search for me with all your heart." The mainstream media is propaganda - it's surprising that others don't know this yet - look it up. Please read in depth before you dismiss someone else's viewpoints as misguided and insinuate cruelty. There are many forms of cruelty - such as one's child getting killed by a speeding illegal: that happened to friends of my brother-in-law. I guess the illegal just came here "looking for a place where justice and the rule of law prevails." Only he didn't follow the rule of law.

I know that we're called to be charitable and loving, but being charitable and loving also includes to our own family members and neighbors. "He who does not care for his own is worse than a thief." I take my duty to them seriously. Is it right to expose them to MS-13? I watched a documentary where they approached some young man they didn't even know at a fast-food restaurant minding his own business. They beat him so bad he was brain-damaged and later died. I guess those MS-13 members just came here "looking for a place where justice and the rule of law prevails." Only they didn't follow the rule of law.

They aren't just women and children coming here for justice and rule of law. You must not have read what happened to Mollie Tibbets or Kate Steinle, or the retired army woman in CA who was brutalized: raped, sodomized, and eyes gouged out. Do you hold the right to throw open the borders so that happens to someone's child, spouse, sister, mother? You aren't looking at the entire picture. There are many stories not being told about suffering Americans. Please look into issues - look past what the media is telling you for the TRUTH. Sometimes we have to dig for truth. Visit a hospital or welfare office and learn what's really going on. We should do our Christian duty to love and help others, but we also owe an obligation to our own family and neighbors. If you feel that way then why don't you volunteer to help them? You can start an organization where you assist them with clothing, education, etc. in their countries. I'm sure you would get a lot of people to help.

Actually after watching Walter Veith's video I think it's already too late. The video fit together the pieces of what I've been seeing. I think America is done and I think life for Americans is going to get very hard. Very hard. It really opened my eyes to what is planned for America. I urge everyone to watch the video above. It will show you what's coming. In Africa "needy" people (who determines who is needy?) can come and take your car, your house, and your possessions if "they have need." It's what is happening in America now with welfare. I know someone in Colorado who had their house stolen. They couldn't evict the squatters.

Government Website For Immigrants: Come To America And Take Advantage Of Our Free Stuff

Netherlands: Almost 90% of migrants still unemployed after 2.5 years in the country

Immigration reform states that it's an unsustainable burden: Welfare or Work? New Rules for Immigrants

This is the mindset of people today. 29-Year-Old Welfare Parasite Would Not Accept An $80,000 A Year Job Driving A Truck

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken and brakelite

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am truly sorry you feel that way. It seems you have a misguided view of realty. The people coming from South America are nothing more than women and children looking for a place where justice and the rule of law prevails.
Sadly, they will soon discover that no such place exist.

Or so it seems :)-

Really? You have interviewed every person coming from South America?

They come with vaccinations against world diseases that have been eradicated in the US?

They come with NO criminal background record in their native country?

They come with education and skills to become employed and support themselves and have made arrangements to be employed?

They come with finances to rent or purchase a home, finances to provide utilities, finances to provide child care, finances to provide food for themselves?

Can you provide ANY proof whatsoever these people are well prepared to ENTER the US....?

And WHY obviously being so skilled at organizing THOUSANDS of people to Leave their homes.......NOT ONE, was skilled or educated enough to SEEK A LEGAL provisionional process, to enter the US?

Many are curious.....and YOU appear to be the authority speaking on their behalf.

Can you oblige with an answer?

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: Soverign Grace

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is false. And in any event it is an ILLEGAL BREACH of the border. You try entering another country without a visa and see how far you get.

No other country is like ours. Now with Dems taking the House I wonder if anything will be accomplished. I think Paul Ryan was at fault. Everyone was glad to see him go. And funny thing - Ryan has a fence around his entire house yet denied us a border wall. I'm really concerned that the next false flag will be a nuclear war. With all these foreigners breaking into the country, and those coming here posing as doctors, I think they're going to attack a nuclear facility. I think everyone needs to complain about this.

I read the news this morning and an illegal shot and killed three people because the county was a sanctuary. Imagine how the families must feel that their loved one was killed because a legislator decided to go against the Federal government. I always email our legislators although they rarely listen. A lot of people have to speak up. This organization alerts you to upcoming laws and allows you to send faxes for free: Immigration, Numbers, NumbersUSA: For Lower Immigration Levels

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hey, they're not in!!!

Hey, the Mexican Government is not looking for their 30 million missing citizens NOW....
To what end would the Mexican Government take care of citizens from countries south of their border, rejected entrance into the US?

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? You have interviewed every person coming from South America?

They come with vaccinations against world diseases that have been eradicated in the US?

They come with NO criminal background record in their native country?

They come with education and skills to become employed and support themselves and have made arrangements to be employed?

They come with finances to rent or purchase a home, finances to provide utilities, finances to provide child care, finances to provide food for themselves?

Can you provide ANY proof whatsoever these people are well prepared to ENTER the US....?

And WHY obviously being so skilled at organizing THOUSANDS of people to Leave their homes.......NOT ONE, was skilled or educated enough to SEEK A LEGAL provisionional process, to enter the US?

Many are curious.....and YOU appear to be the authority speaking on their behalf.

Can you oblige with an answer?

Glory to God,
Taken

I agree with this. A relative cares for illegal aliens with TB in the hospital and had some up and walk out into the public because they didn't want to stay in the hospital. I don't know how they're allowed to walk out of the hospital with a communicable disease. I'm waiting for a pandemic. Then when I went to our government building, they weren't women and children applying for welfare - they were men. I don't know how men could go on welfare and expect the men and women from America to work to support them. And we always hear the statement: "They're coming here for work!" or "They do jobs Americans won't do." or "They're only coming here to better themselves." No, they're coming here because our government has a website telling them they can come here and get free everything. Lawyers are paid by far left groups to twist our laws to let them come here and go right on welfare. And word gets around that you can come here and not have to work, all you have to do is apply for free everything and Americans will take care of you. My eyes were opened when I saw that. You have Americans out working two jobs and long hours like my family and they come here and sponge off of us. That's the exact opposite of what Scripture says: If you don't work you don't eat. I asked our legislator about all those men getting welfare and he said "I can't comment." So the American people are being lied to and having things hidden from them.

I urge everyone to watch the above video to find out what is planned for America. Please don't miss it.

This article states that Americans are being turned away who are needy and yet immigrants get welfare: The Social Contract - The Effects of Immigration on Welfare Programs

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know that the statue of liberty was a gift from Freemasons right? The same organisation whose highest members are in league with the leaders of other secret societies to undermine the Protestant ethic on America?
Fascinating....I have always read that it was a gift from the people of France and was paid for by French citizens. The pedestal was allegedly paid for by Americans through a fund-raising drive organized by a newspaper publisher Joseph Pulitzer.

From where did you get your information?

Curious/historical Mary

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I thought indigenous were people who originated from a certain place, like, for the U.S. it would be the American Indians...
It's interesting that some Native Americans and Canadian First Nations live adjacent to each other along the US-Canada border.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's interesting that some Native Americans and Canadian First Nations live adjacent to each other along the US-Canada border.
Yes, true. The Peace Bridge to Canada is about 10 minutes from my house and the Rainbow bridge is about 35-40 minutes from me. In Western Ny, we have many Seneca Nation folks.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, true. The Peace Bridge to Canada is about 10 minutes from my house and the Rainbow bridge is about 35-40 minutes from me. In Western Ny, we have many Seneca Nation folks.
There are also First Nations / Native American communities near the NY / Quebec border.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey, the Mexican Government is not looking for their 30 million missing citizens NOW....
To what end would the Mexican Government take care of citizens from countries south of their border, rejected entrance into the US?

Glory to God,
Taken
???

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is false. And in any event it is an ILLEGAL BREACH of the border. You try entering another country without a visa and see how far you get.

Oh wise one, "they" are over a thousand (1,000) miles from the USA border. Still, get your tent and camping gear, there is still room for you at the border to keep them out. Now just remember; we are depending on YOU!!!
Oh Wise One :)-

BTW I may not be posting this to the racist one and if I made a mistake, please forgive me

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not against helping those in true need; I think that's what God requires of us. I am against abuses of taxpayers, such as watching a relative try to start a business and be crushed in taxes so that they're working over 12 hour days 7 days a week and struggling to eat and afford housing while the extent of some others' work is rolling out of bed to go collect their welfare check. That isn't just and God is a God of justice - we read that theme all through the bible. I've tried to make sense out of all the changes I've watched and experiences I've had over the past years. I'm still trying to make sense out of what I see and my views are evolving - and I'm trying to learn what God expects of us in each situation. Sometimes that's hard to know.

I know some people dismiss Alex Jones, but I think he's pulled a lot of it together with what is happening to America and the entire world. It's a long video but well worth the time to watch.

ENDGAME — by Alex Jones

Last edited: