Why are there so many versions of the Bible?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anti-Catholic attacks and bearing false witness are what's sinful. I just expose them.
If exposing the truth is considered attacking?? i wonder how all the Martyrs felt when slaughtered by the "church" because they wouldnt except her doctrines. Maybe you need to ask Jesus.

"About noon as I came near Damascus, suddenly a bright light from heaven flashed around me. I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, `Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?' " `Who are you, Lord?' I asked. "`I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,'

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
"those you will wish to be someday are risking their lives in schemes of peaceful resistance" ya

but when a Muslim says that, it's different though right :rolleyes:
I don't really know what this means, but I've never heard of a single Muslim willing to die for his faith. Though I've seen evidence that many will kill for it.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
mjrhealth said:
If exposing the truth is considered attacking??
He didn't say, "exposing the truth is considered attacking, YOU DID. He said "Anti-Catholic attacks and bearing false witness are what's sinful. Your self righteousness prevents you from getting it.

i wonder how all the Martyrs felt when slaughtered by the "church" because they wouldnt except her doctrines. Maybe you need to ask Jesus.
But you can't say where and when these alleged events took place because they are lies invented by anti-Catholic bigots, YOUR AUTHORITY. The first 40 popes were martyred but you have no knowledge of who killed them. And you have never provided any documentation supporting your viscous LIE because it never happened. You chronically bear false witness with this hate propaganda. You have been poisoned by ignorant bible cults.
"About noon as I came near Damascus, suddenly a bright light from heaven flashed around me. I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, `Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?' " `Who are you, Lord?' I asked. "`I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,'
How can Saul be persecuting Jesus if He is in heaven? Because The Church (in Damascus) is Jesus on earth, Whom you persecute with your psychotic hate speech.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Michael V Pardo said:
I don't really know what this means, but I've never heard of a single Muslim willing to die for his faith. Though I've seen evidence that many will kill for it.
with all due respect i suspect that that is intentional, and occurs because the news is controlled by a very few, as has already been revealed. And if you were to go seek what you do not believe exists, you would find that it does in fact exist on some level, and along the way you would surely also find that the unspeakable, the unthinkable, that we have been made into the killers without realizing it, also contains some truth; depending upon your allegiances, of course.

For instance, you will go to sleep tonight having no fear of being bombed awake; the notion is even beyond your imagining--it is ridiculous to even suggest, right? But your potus--your leader, to the system you endorse and fully belong to--got a Nobel Peace Prize for bombing other people every single day of his Potusness, for eight years; he broke a record there, even. So it serves someone, obviously, to have you convinced that all Muslims are bloodthirsty killers, even though when i ask for witnesses of any atrocities committed upon you by the thousands of Muslims that surround you right now, many practicing Sharia Law right under your nose, you cannot recall so much as a mistaken knocking on your door by one.

You have seen no evidence, wadr; you have seen manipulated media, and ignored other available media simply by default--because it is not put in your face, because you would have to go find it. But this does not mean that it does not exist; it merely means that it does not exist for you. You never heard of that because you never listened for it, iow.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, guys! This is your one and only warning. Get back on track about bible versions or the thread will be closed.

Thanks,

BA

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For instance, you will go to sleep tonight having no fear of being bombed awake; the notion is even beyond your imagining--it is ridiculous to even suggest, right? But your potus--your leader, to the system you endorse and fully belong to--got a Nobel Peace Prize for bombing other people every single day of his Potusness, for eight years; he broke a record there, even. So it serves someone, obviously, to have you convinced that all Muslims are bloodthirsty killers, even though when i ask for witnesses of any atrocities committed upon you by the thousands of Muslims that surround you right now, many practicing Sharia Law right under your nose, you cannot recall so much as a mistaken knocking on your door by one.

Nonsense.
I work for an agency that has been attacked not once but twice by Muslim terrorists since 1993. The first was a car bomb that took out a basement parking area along with security offices, a shipping department, and more, but only murdering a few dozen people. The second attack took down two of the largest buildings in the world along with nearly 3000 men, women, and children, none of whom ever did a thing to harm the fanatics that murdered them.
I grew up during the cold war and there's never been a time that I didn't consider being burnt to a crisp in my bed by the sneak attack of cowards hiding their vile and evil hearts behind the facade of false religion, false prophets, murderers thieves and liars pretending to stand on some higher moral ground while skulking about in shadows fearful of justice and judgment. I heard radio communications with my own ears about the Muslims gathering at Liberty park dancing and celebrating the murder of innocents on the day that the latter happened (these were police calls concerned about crowd control.)
Tell me if you know, does the Koran forbid lies? Do the Imams and Muslim teachers advise or permit lies to advance the cause of Islam? The scripture tells us that Satan, the adversary of God, is a liar and the father of all lies, so what does this make of Islam?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Michael V Pardo said:

Nonsense.
I work for an agency that has been attacked not once but twice by Muslim terrorists since 1993. The first was a car bomb that took out a basement parking area along with security offices, a shipping department, and more, but only murdering a few dozen people. The second attack took down two of the largest buildings in the world along with nearly 3000 men, women, and children, none of whom ever did a thing
well i thought it was pretty well accepted by NYC Firemen that 911 was an inside job?
QEvmngt.jpg

So, i dunno how you define "Muslims," with all due respect you never met any of the accused anyway, did you? You relied on the MSM and rumor for all of that info, right? Or a magic fireproof passport, or whatever...yes?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I grew up during the cold war and there's never been a time that I didn't consider being burnt to a crisp in my bed by the sneak attack of cowards hiding their vile and evil hearts behind the facade of false religion, false prophets, murderers thieves and liars pretending to stand on some higher moral ground while skulking about in shadows fearful of justice and judgment.
hilarious. So iow you were indoctrinated into the fear, which gee never materialized, and you aren't interested in exploring now how it is surely all a huge lie, and how you are funding both sides of a Perpetual War now, and might be enveloped in your own version of false religion and false prophets even as you cannot, still, claim any Muslim atrocities committed upon you, personally.

You drone bomb innocent weddings and then call them cowards, lol, please to give me a break already.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I heard radio communications with my own ears about the Muslims gathering at Liberty park dancing and celebrating the murder of innocents on the day that the latter happened (these were police calls concerned about crowd control.)
those turned out to be Israelis, didn't you hear? Everyone was asking later why they got whisked out of the country, 'member? Even if i don't doubt that some Muslims celebrated, too. But you put words in their mouth, just as words are put into yours, it seems; you do not know what they were celebrating. And, you posit "innocents" where there were none, with all due respect. Your handlers propagated 911, and you know it; or at least everyone else does. Lie to yourself if you like.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Tell me if you know, does the Koran forbid lies? Do the Imams and Muslim teachers advise or permit lies to advance the cause of Islam? The scripture tells us that Satan, the adversary of God, is a liar and the father of all lies, so what does this make of Islam?
i would be worrying about truth for myself if i were you, with all due respect. The only relationship you have with Muslims has been carefully provided for you, from a vacuum, by your own mouth. "Muslim" is strictly a trigger-word for you now.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
well i thought it was pretty well accepted by NYC Firemen that 911 was an inside job?
QEvmngt.jpg

So, i dunno how you define "Muslims," with all due respect you never met any of the accused anyway, did you? You relied on the MSM and rumor for all of that info, right? Or a magic fireproof passport, or whatever...yes?
I've met a few kooks that think the attack was an inside job, but no thinking person believes that. I've watched the structural analysis of the collapse which shows that the intensity of the fire melted the support for the floors attacked and the buildings did what they were designed to do (fall straight down if structural integrity is lost.) I do know however, that an individual working for Public Safety, by the name Afros, was taken out of our building in handcuffs some time after the attack, never to return, because he allegedly assisted some individuals from Pakistan in obtaining visas illegally, and had forged his own background for employment. So if you call infiltration by terrorists to assist other terrorists an inside job, you could be correct.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
hilarious. So iow you were indoctrinated into the fear, which gee never materialized, and you aren't interested in exploring now how it is surely all a huge lie, and how you are funding both sides of a Perpetual War now, and might be enveloped in your own version of false religion and false prophets even as you cannot, still, claim any Muslim atrocities committed upon you, personally.

You drone bomb innocent weddings and then call them cowards, lol, please to give me a break already.
I've never drone bombed anything, nor was my permission ever asked for such a thing. Are you stupid, ignorant or both?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
i would be worrying about truth for myself if i were you, with all due respect. The only relationship you have with Muslims has been carefully provided for you, from a vacuum, by your own mouth. "Muslim" is strictly a trigger-word for you now.
Perhaps, but I did read about a third of the Koran (in English) before putting it down as a waste of time (being that it is a tortured book of the ramblings of an anti-christ.)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
please, so now we are going to have some absurd discussion about how jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, lol. And if you don't think 911 was an inside job, it is you that is in the minority now, sorry about that. You are the kook, iow.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Michael V Pardo said:
I've never drone bombed anything, nor was my permission ever asked for such a thing. Are you stupid, ignorant or both?
right, the fact that you vote and pay taxes and pledge allegiance proilly won't be enough to convict you lol. And gee, i'm being called a bunch of names now, what a surprise.

Have a nice day.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
those turned out to be Israelis, didn't you hear? Everyone was asking later why they got whisked out of the country, 'member? Even if i don't doubt that some Muslims celebrated, too. But you put words in their mouth, just as words are put into yours, it seems; you do not know what they were celebrating. And, you posit "innocents" where there were none, with all due respect. Your handlers propagated 911, and you know it; or at least everyone else does. Lie to yourself if you like.
Nonsense, Jersey City contains a large Muslim population and very few Jewish people, and Jews don't celebrate their own deaths, but rather mourn them as do most people with a conscience (a large portion of those that died in the attack where Jewish as NYC and the metro area has more people of Jewish decent than all of Palestine.)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

According to ABC's 20/20, when the van belonging to the cheering Israelis was .... The Israeli "movers" cheered the 9-11 attacks to celebrate the successful ...

9/11 Suspects: Dancing Israelis : The Corbett Report

https://www.corbettreport.com/911-suspects-dancing-israelis/

Sep 11, 2016 - (SOURCE: The Five Dancing Israelis – 9/11/2001 – Our Purpose Was ... lot in Liberty State Park, taking pictures

et al

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
If exposing the truth is considered attacking?? i wonder how all the Martyrs felt when slaughtered by the "church" because they wouldnt except her doctrines. Maybe you need to ask Jesus.

Exposing the truth isn't considered "attacking".
Telling LIES is what I consider false attacks.

Being one of the main proliferators of anti-Catholic lies - YOU should know the difference . . .

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
please, so now we are going to have some absurd discussion about how jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, lol. And if you don't think 911 was an inside job, it is you that is in the minority now, sorry about that. You are the kook, iow.
Possibly the moist ignorant thing you've said yet. The Jet fuel in the wings of the aircrafts was largely vaporized by the impact of the jets moving at hundreds of miles an hour and the majority was burnt off in the initial explosions, the resultant fire had multiple floors of paper, plastic, and human bodies to fuel it and the temperatures exceeded a thousand degrees in seconds after the crash. In any fire, the heat increases with the amount of fuel burning and the amount of oxygen supplied. The towers with their multiple elevators and massive open shafts acted like fireplace chimneys and the flames couldn't have gotten much hotter with bellows. The conspiracy theory is only believable to those without a knowledge of elementary physics, airflow dynamics, and basic chemistry.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

According to ABC's 20/20, when the van belonging to the cheering Israelis was .... The Israeli "movers" cheered the 9-11 attacks to celebrate the successful ...

9/11 Suspects: Dancing Israelis : The Corbett Report

https://www.corbettreport.com/911-suspects-dancing-israelis/

Sep 11, 2016 - (SOURCE: The Five Dancing Israelis – 9/11/2001 – Our Purpose Was ... lot in Liberty State Park, taking pictures

et al
Okay, so 20-20 told the truth and the trained police officers and eyewitnesses all lied. Hey, would you like to buy a toll bridge? They earn money all the time and I can sell you one cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.