Why are they always trying to wipe out the Jews.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a lot more racism against Jews in the blue states than in the red
Well none of it is going to stop till sin is wiped out, and we have to wait for Christ to defeat Satan and the wicked perish. So the devil knows this and uses the time he has left to his advantage to bring in even worse into the world.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I know it exists and I remember the riots over mixed schooling in Alabama, but what I'm saying is that I don't understand it. I don't understand how people can treat other human beings like that because they look different.
All I can tell you is we were in Ocean City and my mother went to get my fathers shoes prepared for the church conference we were at, and the shoemaker told her he was busy. So she said 'what about tomorrow', and he said he was busy then, so she asked when she could bring them, and he said he would be busy something to the affect of 'forever'. So I thought in my childs mind, boy he was a busy cobbler and we turned to leave, but she turned around and let him have a 'piece of her mind'... That is when I first found out we were 'different'...

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
All I can tell you is we were in Ocean City and my mother went to get my fathers shoes prepared for the church conference we were at, and the shoemaker told her he was busy. So she said 'what about tomorrow', and he said he was busy then, so she asked when she could bring them, and he said he would be busy something to the affect of 'forever'. So I thought in my childs mind, boy he was a busy cobbler and we turned to leave, but she turned around and let him have a 'piece of her mind'... That is when I first found out we were 'different'...
Oh how awful. It's a terrible thing that people have to endure such treatment. And I do not understand what makes people racist or anti Semitic. It must be a thing that is learned - children don't have problems with the differences - either in the home or from peers.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry to hear that,
The enmity though is really strong in some people, many younger people too. This upcoming generation seems worse to me, when I grew up, there was none of this extreme hatred on display.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As we have seen in this forum, Satan and his messengers are spreading HATRED for Israel, even when Israel is massacred by Hamas! They are CURSED by God! And that ain't good!

Reactions: Scott Downey

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord told Abraham that those who cursed his descendants would be cursed... and those that blessed his descendants would be blessed.

Those that come against the Jews got eternal trouble coming their way if they don't repent and ask the Lord to forgive them and quit coming against the Jews.

People need to remember... Jesus IS a Jew and the Gospel was to the Jew first and then the gentiles

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Found this and it is right on with today's young people.

"Not since the days of the Hitler Youth have young people been subjected to more propaganda on more politically correct issues. At one time, educators boasted that their role was not to teach students what to think but how to think. Today, their role is far too often to teach students what to think on everything from immigration to global warming to the new sacred trinity of 'race, class and gender."

Thomas Sowell

“Ours may become the first civilization destroyed, not by the power of our enemies, but by the ignorance of our teachers and the dangerous nonsense they are teaching our children.”

Thomas Sowell

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord told Abraham that those who cursed his descendants would be cursed... and those that blessed his descendants would be blessed.

Those that come against the Jews got eternal trouble coming their way if they don't repent and ask the Lord to forgive them and quit coming against the Jews.

People need to remember... Jesus IS a Jew and the Gospel was to the Jew first and then the gentiles
A BIG Amen!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Why are they always trying to wipe out the Jews.​

When one is given gifts to glorify God and one uses them to glorify self by exploiting others, how do you think those exploited will feel?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont know. They do not even have genealogies since the second temple was destroyed.

Reactions: Cassandra