Why can we dis Jesus but not the Holy Ghost?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why can we dis Jesus but not the Holy Ghost?

Matt 12:32,

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the [world] to come.
Aren't they both supposedly God? Scripture references would help.
curious what you think he meant in “even though you do not believe Me, believe the Works”
John 10:36 do you say of Him, who the Father sanctified and sent into the world,
“You are blaspheming,” because I said, “I am the Son of God”?
If I do not do the works of My Father; do not believe Me; but if I do them, even though you do not believe Me, believe the Works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has accepted their faith.
Final answer.
Proof ? = Born again.

If they have a faith crisis later, that is a MIND problem, not a Spirit problem, deceiver.
You have unbelievers living in sin and unbelief being put on Jesus' right side when he returns and entering into the kingdom of God at the end of the age. And I'm the deceiver, lol?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have unbelievers living in sin and unbelief being put on Jesus' right side when he returns and entering into the kingdom of God at the end of the age. And I'm the deceiver, lol?

You are a deceiver, who does not give Christ Credit for keeping you saved.
You prefer to pretend to take that credit for yourself.

also.... Jesus became the sin of the born again, and they became "Christ's Righteousness".
Thats an eternal redemption, found "in Christ".

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a deceiver, who does not give Christ Credit for keeping you saved.
Unbelievers are not even saved to begin with for the issue of God keeping them saved to even matter, lol.
God does not keep unbelievers saved by his power, lol. He keeps believers saved by his power...through their faith (1 Peter 1:5).

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You prefer to pretend to take that credit for yourself.
Did you ever find that verse that says being kept by the power of God through faith is you trying to save yourself in a self-righteous works gospel?
No? Not yet? Aw, I was hoping you'd help me be delivered from my works righteousness gospel of faith in the power of God.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen ...

If you are born again, God has already received your faith.
Its done.
Proof?
= Born again.

Being born again, can't be changed. You can't stop being Born, Ferris.
Only believers are born again.
Unbelievers are not born again.
Get it through your head, lol.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Unbelievers are not even saved to begin with

Thats true.
If you have never believed in Jesus, then you are an unbeliever.
If you have believed in Jesus, then you are born again.
If you are born again, and have lost the understanding of the Cross of Christ, as you have, then you are "fallen from Grace".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Did you ever find that verse that says being kept by the power of God through faith

Being born again, as explained to you, the last 40 times you posted that verse or asked me the same question, is proof you have believed.
If you have believed, then you have given God the Faith that He accepted.

Result ? Eternal life because Christ lives in the person who gave their faith that ONE TIME, to God, and He justified them by that faith.

A.) Born again

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
also.... Jesus became the sin of the born again, and they became "Christ's Righteousness".
Thats an eternal redemption, found "in Christ".
And so being an unbeliever purposely living in sin and unbelief is somehow even remotely reflective of Christ's righteousness in a person????
I'm telling you, your theology is a complete and utter joke. It only appeals to unbelievers who want their cake and eat it too. You're building a Gilligan's Island straw hut that won't make it through the coming judgment of fire and tempest. Not even the professor is going to be able to help any of these fake, unbelieving people you deceive into thinking they are born again and ready to stand before Christ at his return. If I were you, I'd do some serious examination to see if you yourself are even ready!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats true.
If you have never believed in Jesus, then you are an unbeliever.
If you have believed in Jesus, then you are born again.
If you are born again, and have lost the understanding of the Cross of Christ, as you have, then you are "fallen from Grace".
And so if you are born again an unbeliever = a believer?
This is a complete joke.
You're trolling us, right?