Why did God Show Me This

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

christs-love

Sep 23, 2011
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The evil one has come to destroy me, and that's what all of my attacks have been about as I read the holy bible. I’m in shock During that time, I was screaming in distress and anguish, and I cried out to Jesus, praying the Lord's Prayer, and I told him I was chained to Satan by my own sins, so break the chains, Lord, and free me from all his ways?

I’m a nobody, I was in prayer and in the distance, in the dark, I saw a sun in the position of a sunrise three times, the sun was closer to me each time I saw it, I was staring at the sun when I first saw it ,and I felt glorious joy and happiness, and there with God I did not need anything to eat or drink, the only thing that matters is the relationship I have with him nothing else matters, and this world and everything it has to offer is absolutely nothing compare to what he has in store for us, and as I am staring at this sun I realise I love Jesus more than anybody else I know on earth.and I hear a still small voice, this voice was in front of me and the voice echoed? Saying to me (you don’t need it )meaning living according to God's will instead of my own, When these words were spoken to me, I was in shock.

immediately after the vision ended, I felt the Light of God shining on me, and it cut through the darkness within me

After this encounter, I become hypersensitive to evil. I could recognise sin whereas before I was blind to it.?

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The evil one has come to destroy me, and that's what all of my attacks have been about as I read the holy bible. I’m in shock During that time, I was screaming in distress and anguish, and I cried out to Jesus, praying the Lord's Prayer, and I told him I was chained to Satan by my own sins, so break the chains, Lord, and free me from all his ways?

I’m a nobody, I was in prayer and in the distance, in the dark, I saw a sun in the position of a sunrise three times, the sun was closer to me each time I saw it, I was staring at the sun when I first saw it ,and I felt glorious joy and happiness, and there with God I did not need anything to eat or drink, the only thing that matters is the relationship I have with him nothing else matters, and this world and everything it has to offer is absolutely nothing compare to what he has in store for us, and as I am staring at this sun I realise I love Jesus more than anybody else I know on earth.and I hear a still small voice, this voice was in front of me and the voice echoed? Saying to me (you don’t need it )meaning living according to God's will instead of my own, When these words were spoken to me, I was in shock.

immediately after the vision ended, I felt the Light of God shining on me, and it cut through the darkness within me

After this encounter, I become hypersensitive to evil. I could recognise sin whereas before I was blind to it.?

You might consider this in answer:
(Amos 3:7) . . .For the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will not do a thing Unless he has revealed his confidential matter to his servants the prophets.

There are many warnings in the Bible about satan, even calling him the birdcatcher. satan is extremely good at what he does, in fact without Jehovah's protection, no one would be able to withstand his temptations.