Why did Jill Biden permit Joe to take showers with their daughter?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their day is coming. They're going to pay a HORRIFIC price for their insatiable sin against poor and middle-class people.

Psalm 37:13-15

English Standard Version

13 but the Lord laughs at the wicked,
for he sees that his day is coming.
14 The wicked draw the sword and bend their bows
to bring down the poor and needy,
to slay those whose way is upright;
15 their sword shall enter their own heart,
and their bows shall be broken.

Reactions: Taken and Gandalf-

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Probably no worse than Bill and Hillary. lol
And what about Obama, who sent a huge pile of CASH to Iran as he was leaving office?
Oh come on…I’m sure Bill was fun playing hide n seek in the WH, and Bamma was probably well liked in the Sauna and Hilly? Nothing says “Lady” like Foul mouthed tantrums.

• Haha
Reactions: Gandalf-

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a DemonKrat Party Clown, so of course your response is 100% pure nonsense. Why if you keep saying you will block me, do you keep coming back for more? And I know you have asked me if Satan has been whispering in my ear, because you can not admit, and serve your master Satan, at the same time, if you admit how 100% purely demonic the DemonKrat Party is. I don't have to ask you on the other hand, if Satan whispers in your ear, because he lives inside your head!

Joe Biden is, and has always been the most evil and demonic individual in US politics, ever, hands down, with the exception of Obama, who is about just as demonic and pure evil, as Biden is.

And as I told you before, when you accused me of letting Satan whisper in my ear, that Barack Obama is not even his real name. That name consists of two Hebrew words, which means Lightning and From the heights, because he has spent his career trying to convince people he was the final Antichrist, to frighten them and cause them spiritual harm thru said fear.

I used to argue this on SodaHead for years, before Fef sold it, and the site eventually died off, when it dumped all of it's users then, and only started posting fake corporate questions, using the old actual customer account names.

People used to either post Obama was the Antichrist, or ask if he was. I would post that that was impossible, unless a bunch of end times prophecy happened first. So I posted, no, he was not the Antichrist. But because you refuse to critically read, you basically accused me of saying the exact opposite of what I post, and accused me of calling him the Antichrist.

Instead I would basically post that he is only a pretender, who cultivated such an image, and pretended that he was the Man Of Intrigue description of the Antichrist from the book of Daniel.

The west would have to get it's nuclear war they have been trying to instigate Putin into, and then Obama would have to walk out of the ashes of what would be left of the USA, and then enter again from such obscurity, onto the world stage, again after a lot more biblical prophecy occured, before he could even possibly be considered for the role.

So I never said to you that Obama was The Final Antichrist, but was merely great pretender, trying to convince a lot of people he was ---- minus a lot of biblical prophecy that would have to have happened first, if he was ---- to confuse the masses if possible, because that is what the Spiritually Dead Walking DemonKrats do!!!!

DemonKrats are the minions from hell, which is quite easily proven by all that they do, except to them, because they have to lie, to cover up what they spiritually really are, because they serve their father, the devil, who was a liar from the beginning, and who is known as the father of lies. And so the DemonKrats serve their father, the devil, well, as faithless servants of hell.

Reactions: Jack