Why did Jill Biden permit Joe to take showers with their daughter?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answer is so simple. It's not wrong when the Democrats do it. Why can't you understand that?

It's those rascally Republicans you need to worry about who are racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, transphobic, war mongering, don't want to count all the votes, which is a danger to our democracy, and want to make Grandma choose between prescription medication or eating Alpo before throwing her over a cliff!

You really ought to be ashamed of yourself for bringing into the public discussion the mentally unstable woman who makes things up about Democrats. Are you going to believe me and this narrative or your lying eyes? Shame on you! I'm really offended by all your White male privilege. Geesh!

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Joe and Jill are some seriously depraved and evil human beings.
Why are they both not behind bars already? That is the real issue. Domestic enemies have been allowed to destroy America while everyone has simply stood by and done nothing. They all wanted to arrest Trump, but Biden has remained untouched.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this thread edifying for us?

Should this thread be deleted as it is not edifying for us or the many readers of this forum?

For me, not being a USA citizen, it holds no appeal for me at all. It is just humbug.

Yes, it is edifying for people to know that the president is a creep and a pedophile.

• Haha
Reactions: Gandalf- and Jim B

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, it is edifying for people to know that the president is a creep and a pedophile.
It’s not really new news is it , and I am not sure it could be classed as edifying. The thread title is placing his wife in the firing line and searching for an answer that only she could give.
This is the currant event forum, and the Twitter post, if a valid one is date March 23 …
…….

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s not really new news is it , and I am not sure it could be classed as edifying. The thread title is placing his wife in the firing line and searching for an answer that only she could give.
This is the currant event forum, and the Twitter post, if a valid one is date March 23 …
…….

Newly released documents from a Freedom of Information demand proves that the diary is, in fact, Ashley Biden's. This just came out.

Does this thread violate a rule?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's fascinating to me that, out of all of the topics that take place in this community, my fellow Christians are seemingly unhappy about this factual news being shared regarding the depraved president and first lady, both champions of abortion and countless other hideous and immoral practices.

I must admit that fellow Christians being apparently upset about this thread is rather mind-blowing to me.

Reactions: Gandalf-

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Newly released documents from a Freedom of Information demand proves that the diary is, in fact, Ashley Biden's. This just came out.

Does this thread violate a rule?
No, hence why I added it is in the currant news forum and the twitter post is dates 23rd of March x
I personally don’t find this edifying , so that part is my own personal opinion x

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please note that I qualified my post with the remark that I am not a USA citizen and as such I am not that interested in the dirty politic that is being highlighted in this post.

I am certainly not airing the dirty politics that is occurring in my country or state. It would be my bad form that would be more on show rather than the dirty politics that I was highlighting.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally don’t find this edifying , so that part is my own personal opinion x
There's a plethora of threads and posts in this community that I don't find "edifying" but I don't tell them that their content isn't "edifying" and then report them.

Were you and Jay disappointed about the lack of "edifying" content in the thread about Trump possibly being arrested?

Is it possible that you and Jay are sympathetic to leftist political ideology? Is that the real issue?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please note that I qualified my post with the remark that I am not a USA citizen and as such I am not that interested in the dirty politic that is being highlighted in this post.

I am certainly not airing the dirty politics that is occurring in my country or state. It would be my bad form that would be more on show rather than the dirty politics that I was highlighting.

My brother, perhaps you should worry about the plank in your eye with regard to posting "edifying" content based on the following response you gave to another Christian brother in our community.

You cannot handle the truth. You simply do not want to know the truth, except for your own developed truth. Many suffer from this delusion.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There's a plethora of threads and posts in this community that I don't find "edifying" but I don't tell them that their content isn't "edifying" and then report them.

Were you and Jay disappointed about the lack of "edifying" content in the thread about Trump possibly being arrested?

Is it possible that you and Jay are sympathetic to leftist political ideology? Is that the real issue?
Trust me I find many threads unedifying , please don’t draw any conclusions about my political standing based on one comment. Also who has said anything about any reports being made !?
You are entitled to your opinion about whether this thread is edifying, but others are equally entitled to their opinions as well.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...please don’t draw any conclusions about my political standing based on one comment.
Good moderators engender discussion; bad moderators annihilate it. I enjoy this community because it's my impression that management permits discussion, which is RARE on message boards. I hope that's not going to change.

Reactions: Mr E and Gandalf-

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My brother, perhaps you should worry about the plank in your eye with regard to posting "edifying" content based on the following response you gave to another Christian brother in our community.

You cannot handle the truth. You simply do not want to know the truth, except for your own developed truth. Many suffer from this delusion.

Please, be careful with your justification for your position. Saying that a post is not edifying is a very mild response. When many nations and countries are posting on a forum, raising local politics which is of no interest to others is a turn off and you hounding of me is certainly not helping. Sometimes it leads to making a post that seems rather harsh. You need to make a more in depth study of the thread going back over a number of pages when the person I was responding to was simply just bating me in their attempt to put my posts down without any other justification. It seems, IMHO, that like you are just the same.

Goodbye.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When many nations and countries are posting on a forum, raising local politics which is of no interest to others is a turn off...

Well then your problem is with forum management, not me. It's their "Current Events" forum and I asked a very fair question, why would Jill permit Joe to take showers with their underage daughter?

Why are you badgering me and hijacking the thread instead of privately informing management that this forum is a "turn off" for you?

Last edited: