Why do Protestants have?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 4:18 And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.

19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He merited suffeing and death of the cross?

Good god man do you hear yourself. He did not merit the cross or the pain of the cross..

What he did merit was that he did NOT HAVE TO SUFFER for sin, BECAUSE HE WAS SIN FREE.

All of the actions of the saints united to Christ by grace are meritorious! Rom 2:7 Prov 19:17

“Be pleasing to him whose soldiers you are, and whose pay you receive. May none of you be found to be a deserter. Let your baptism be your armament, your faith your helmet, your love your spear, your endurance your full suit of armor. Let your works be as your deposited withholdings, so that you may receive the back-pay which has accrued to you” (Letter to Polycarp 6:2 [A.D. 110]).

what is born again?

12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
No sacraments required. Jesus paid it all.. Mk 16:16? Eph 4:5?
Ez 36:25-27?
Has NOTHING to do with Mary

Mary did not do anything, CHRIST is the one who gets the credit.

I am telling you my friend, God does not give his glory to anyone..

what is this new song?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise honor veneration and devotion redound to the Glory of God who created Mary immaculate Lk 1:49 as Christ source of all grace! Jn 1:16-17

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why does is this doctrine “Bible alone” required?
That question doesn't really make sense. Try we wording the question to make a question that is in proper format.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
we are to test all spirits

When he stands in front of God. God will not give him a get out of hell card because he listened to other people..
No, in the end we are on our own and can't blame others. He is being shown how to be right with God but he rejects it in favour of heresy.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just as I thought.

But thanks for helping me increase my post count with my responses to your dribble and nonsense.
It is drivel and nonsense but he is utterly sincere in his mistaken beliefs which is very sad.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't. You have misinformed yourself.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't. You have misinformed yourself.

ok thanks

what is this new song?

Psalm 40:3
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

Psalm 98:1
O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
but there not in the Bible and they claim the Bible alone!
Bible alone ? well that is stupid on one hand or could be seen ok on another point, as in regards to a foundation of such worthy but then again i do know of many who's interpretation of such is or can be so much total nonsense.

The Bible on one hand is our religious guide, but then when one receives the Holy Spirit that's an blessing, that the Bible confirms all such.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He merited and so can we

what is truly born again?
Is there fake born again?

Psalm 40:3
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

Psalm 98:1
O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.

what is this new song? What does it have to do with Mary?
One may claim to be born again ? but that does not truly mean that they truly are in fact. i know this of some who boast of such, why ? to give themselves or their ego a boost or to try to dominate over others or whatever ?

I have a mate who claims to be born again, now how did he get this, one may ask ? well it was given to him by another and he can give it to another himself from that point on ? now all one has to do is repeat what he says and after that bingo ! you is born again according to him !:rolleyes:

But say one can be what is called born again ? having great reflection as to the Bible verses that can be mustered up, such is learnt by what ever means just to justify their doctrines ? that they want to peddle, a mate does just that ! it's to give himself power over others that he knows what he is on about and in the eyes of one who is not well read etc on the Bible, such a one may stand out among others ? he does such only to give himself power over others and will just rant and rave his own religion claiming everyone else is wrong and only he knows best and will never listen at all to another point of view. because he is right and you are wrong ? and he is barking up the wrong tree in fact on many points and just has not a clue.

He is only just a religious nut case, that does not have the Holy Spirit at all truly, so he is not truly born again ?

Fact of the matter he does not have Grace ! He is only like that of the Jews religious ? but not worthy of God at all, he claims to be against the Works of Man ? but in truth he only does the works of Man ? so this is another issue? his understanding of Mans works is not as Bible is truly on about ?
So Mack claims to me that the Holy Spirit is nonsense ! and that it's all about getting the Jews to rule and dominate over the whole world, look at his works he says, see Israel is back etc etc and that Jesus is coming back ? but as to him he never believed Jesus ever came in the first place truly, but he does not say that, but that's what all his rantings are based from ? for he does not Know Jesus at all, nor accept him as Christ ! for he does not have Christ Jesus, he is looking for him ? He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Just as are many so called Priest.
Look at all the Wolfs in the RCC who are child molesters etc and it's covered up :eek::rolleyes::confused:o_O:oops::eek::(! not to mention it's the same with every other denomination ! Why ! because they are not truly born again in fact.
For they are only dupes to a system of religion and religion never saved anyone !
Only Jesus Christ Saves peoples Souls.
Never the Church or Man ever.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One may claim to be born again ? but that does not truly mean that they truly are in fact. i know this of some who boast of such, why ? to give themselves or their ego a boost or to try to dominate over others or whatever ?

I have a mate who claims to be born again, now how did he get this, one may ask ? well it was given to him by another and he can give it to another himself from that point on ? now all one has to do is repeat what he says and after that bingo ! you is born again according to him !:rolleyes:

But say one can be what is called born again ? having great reflection as to the Bible verses that can be mustered up, such is learnt by what ever means just to justify their doctrines ? that they want to peddle, a mate does just that ! it's to give himself power over others that he knows what he is on about and in the eyes of one who is not well read etc on the Bible, such a one may stand out among others ? he does such only to give himself power over others and will just rant and rave his own religion claiming everyone else is wrong and only he knows best and will never listen at all to another point of view. because he is right and you are wrong ? and he is barking up the wrong tree in fact on many points and just has not a clue.

He is only just a religious nut case, that does not have the Holy Spirit at all truly, so he is not truly born again ?

Fact of the matter he does not have Grace ! He is only like that of the Jews religious ? but not worthy of God at all, he claims to be against the Works of Man ? but in truth he only does the works of Man ? so this is another issue? his understanding of Mans works is not as Bible is truly on about ?
So Mack claims to me that the Holy Spirit is nonsense ! and that it's all about getting the Jews to rule and dominate over the whole world, look at his works he says, see Israel is back etc etc and that Jesus is coming back ? but as to him he never believed Jesus ever came in the first place truly, but he does not say that, but that's what all his rantings are based from ? for he does not Know Jesus at all, nor accept him as Christ ! for he does not have Christ Jesus, he is looking for him ? He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Just as are many so called Priest.
Look at all the Wolfs in the RCC who are child molesters etc and it's covered up :eek::rolleyes::confused:o_O:oops::eek::(! not to mention it's the same with every other denomination ! Why ! because they are not truly born again in fact.
For they are only dupes to a system of religion and religion never saved anyone !
Only Jesus Christ Saves peoples Souls.
Never the Church or Man ever.

don’t forget Mk 16:16

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just as I thought.

But thanks for helping me increase my post count with my responses to your dribble and nonsense.
You are welcome. Let me help you again. Does it make you feel good to be condescending to people you don’t know?

Also, please cut and paste what I wrote that is “dribble and none sense”. I have a feeling you won’t do that but you may surprise me

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Does it make you feel good to be condescending to people you don’t know?

Ah, the pot calling the kettle black.

Also, please cut and paste what I wrote that is “dribble and none sense”. I have a feeling you won’t do that but you may surprise me

I just did, I just did in the first quote in this post.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
upload_2022-4-26_12-12-51.png

It is good that you agreed with me, that you are a party pooper.

Why do I have to follow your directions
Please cut and paste something.

You do not like it when I do.

Personally, I lost interest in this thread ages ago, but you are still trying to drag me back into it.

Goodbye.