Why do so many of you insult fellow Christians that express a different understanding?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, you better nip it in the bud.
Most of your psychologists are in favor of bud-nippin'.

"All right, you! Now, get in there... And suck in that gut!!"

192_550x550_Front_Color-NA.jpg

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are a few religions in the world that believe in Yahweh, but that is not enough to be of Yahweh and to be numbered as His people.

Although Satanists worship the devil they believe in Yahweh…so belief is not enough to be His people.

Islam, Voodoo, Jehovah Witnesses, Mandaeism, Bahá’í, and Yezidi and the Druze believe in Yahweh but are not numbered as His people

There is even a long history between Zoroastrianism and the Jews that played a role in the Old and New Testament and still exist today but are not numbered as the people of Yahweh.

The truth is Jews and Christians are the only people of God and only Christians can obtain salvation and heaven.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are a few religions in the world that believe in Yahweh, but that is not enough to be of Yahweh and to be numbered as His people.

Although Satanists worship the devil they believe in Yahweh…so belief is not enough to be His people.

Islam, Voodoo, Jehovah Witnesses, Mandaeism, Bahá’í, and Yezidi and the Druze believe in Yahweh but are not numbered as His people

There is even a long history between Zoroastrianism and the Jews that played a role in the Old and New Testament and still exist today but are not numbered as the people of Yahweh.

The truth is Jews and Christians are the only people of God and only Christians can obtain salvation and heaven.
Correct . if even the jews who claimed to believe IN YAHWEH , yet believed not on HIS CHRIST
were told ye are of your pappy , or father the DEVIL . What on earth makes us think or believe
the abraham faiths to BE RIGHT at all .
ITS all a lie grailhunter . A lie meant to unify those three religions . But if we watch closer it aint just those three religoins .
See , abraham faith accords was the birth child of ROME
and YES INDEED TRUMP made it HUGE in JERUSALEM too .
But if we examine popey , It will also include ALL religoins .
Just cause one says GOD IS MY FATHER , I BELIEVE IN MOSES , I READ the TORAH
I am of abraham . DONT MEAN SPIRITUALLY they are at all .
IF ye were of ABRAHAM you would have done the works OF abraham . According to the flesh
the jews are of abraham . But the FLESH PROFITS NOTHING .
YE MUST be born again .
The muslims of the religoin of satan called ISLAM can make all the cliams to MOSES and to abraham and to THE GOD
of TORAH that they want . BUT IT SURE DONT MEAN THEY ARE OF HIM .
JESUS didnt give unbelieving jews a pass , He wont be giving any other false religoin a pass either .
THE KEY TO KNOWING , the KEY to SERVING , the KEY TO LOVING , the KEY TO WORSHIPPING the ONE TRUE GOD
can be found in this . IF YE LOVED GOD YE WOULD HAVE LOVED ME . JESUS CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes and if we also examine the jesus they believe in , MARK MY WORDS IT AINT THE BIBLICAL JESUS .
And a now a word from paul long , long ago . If one comes preaching another jesus
another gospel , another spirit , YOU ALL BEAR WITH HIM . Its all bad news grailhunter .
Many folks have zero idea of what has long occured within ALL the false religions as well as even within
christendom and the world too . Its all about the one world religoin and mindset that unfies
all under the bidding of a one world govt . OR
in more spiritual terms . THE DEVIL aint been sleeping . He has been gathering the children of planet earth
and her religoins to come together as one to serve the very beast .
And as YOU KNOW , I KNOW YOU KNOW THIS , Satan can preach the word love and say GOD is love
but USES another kind of love to unify all religons and athiest and etc to BE AS ONE .under
THE DRAGON .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What the spirit of darkness , the mystery of inquity , the spirit of anti christ began long ago
AI will finish . AI will cause the final phase of all that has been and has been growing to come to completion
and all under the very beast that was foretold would rise .
Aritificial intelligence will be the image that speaketh in all languagues unto all tribes , all peoples
and will cause all to worship as one the beast whose deadly wound was healed .
AI is THE END GAME OF IT ALL .
AND AI is all tied into DIGITAL SYSTEM . whereby if a man conforms not to its all inclusive we are one sin accepting devil serving
message , THEY WILL BE UNABLE TO BUY OR SELL .
For nigh two thousand years a mystery was seen in revelation .
MANY must have wondered how on earth can an image speak .
I mean even nebb had set up an image whereby if they knelt not they could be killed .
BUT THAT DUMB image could not speak . BUT NOW THE IMAGE CAN . INQUITY has abounded
the love of many has waxed ice cold . Reprobation of minds has been given
and now the world is ripe for the lie . IT cometh in the name of peace and by PEACE SHALL DESTROY MANY .
And all not in the lambs book of life will worship it .
It came in the name of love , it came in the name of tolerance as the mystery of inquity worked and worked .
NOW AI and the system and the BEAST will rule one hour .
IT has one enemy . And if you examine the doctrine we have already seen
in the world and churches even , we can see who its enemy is , GOD , CHRIST , THE TRUTH and the lambs WHO DO LIVE and speak the truth . THE WORLD has been made ready for this hour . THOUGH HOW LONGSUFFERING GOD has been .
ALL who reject and rejected the love of the truth WILL BELIEVE THE LIE .
Nothing can stop it grail hunter . IT WAS ALL FORETOLD it would come to pass .
All we can do now is do what the lambs through all ages have done . CONTINUE to point to CHRIST
correct any and all errors within the brethren and COUNT THE COST . COUNT IT .
COUNT IT . COUNT IT . See the simple truth .
And that truth is this . And by grace i came to this .
If i lose and lost all for JESUS , suffered , was hated of all men and died a most horrendous death for CHRIST
ITS ALL GAIN . JESUS ALONE IS THE ONLY HOPE I HAVE and no matter what i lose or what comes against me
THEY CAN NEVER PLUCK ME FROM HIS HAND . TO LIVE IS CHRIST TO DIE IS BUT GAIN . COUNT IT . cause persecutions
WILL INCREASE SOON

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
What the spirit of darkness , the mystery of inquity , the spirit of anti christ began long ago
AI will finish . AI will cause the final phase of all that has been and has been growing to come to completion
and all under the very beast that was foretold would rise .
Aritificial intelligence will be the image that speaketh in all languagues unto all tribes , all peoples
and will cause all to worship as one the beast whose deadly wound was healed .
AI is THE END GAME OF IT ALL .
AND AI is all tied into DIGITAL SYSTEM . whereby if a man conforms not to its all inclusive we are one sin accepting devil serving
message , THEY WILL BE UNABLE TO BUY OR SELL .
For nigh two thousand years a mystery was seen in revelation .
MANY must have wondered how on earth can an image speak .
I mean even nebb had set up an image whereby if they knelt not they could be killed .
BUT THAT DUMB image could not speak . BUT NOW THE IMAGE CAN . INQUITY has abounded
the love of many has waxed ice cold . Reprobation of minds has been given
and now the world is ripe for the lie . IT cometh in the name of peace and by PEACE SHALL DESTROY MANY .
And all not in the lambs book of life will worship it .
It came in the name of love , it came in the name of tolerance as the mystery of inquity worked and worked .
NOW AI and the system and the BEAST will rule one hour .
IT has one enemy . And if you examine the doctrine we have already seen
in the world and churches even , we can see who its enemy is , GOD , CHRIST , THE TRUTH and the lambs WHO DO LIVE and speak the truth . THE WORLD has been made ready for this hour . THOUGH HOW LONGSUFFERING GOD has been .
ALL who reject and rejected the love of the truth WILL BELIEVE THE LIE .
Nothing can stop it grail hunter . IT WAS ALL FORETOLD it would come to pass .
All we can do now is do what the lambs through all ages have done . CONTINUE to point to CHRIST
correct any and all errors within the brethren and COUNT THE COST . COUNT IT .
COUNT IT . COUNT IT . See the simple truth .
And that truth is this . And by grace i came to this .
If i lose and lost all for JESUS , suffered , was hated of all men and died a most horrendous death for CHRIST
ITS ALL GAIN . JESUS ALONE IS THE ONLY HOPE I HAVE and no matter what i lose or what comes against me
THEY CAN NEVER PLUCK ME FROM HIS HAND . TO LIVE IS CHRIST TO DIE IS BUT GAIN . COUNT IT . cause persecutions
WILL INCREASE SOON
Think @Grailhunter is mistaken if he should think Jews are outside and cannot be reconciled to God.
Rom 11.

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.
Rom 10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
Rom 10:20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

Rom 10:21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

Johann.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think @Grailhunter is mistaken if he should think Jews are outside and cannot be reconciled to God.
Rom 11.

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.
Rom 10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
Rom 10:20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

Rom 10:21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

Johann.
Yeah , but there is only one way for BOTH JEW and GENTILE TO be reconciled .
FAITH IN GOD right . But how is my faith in GOD if my FAITH BE NOT IN HIS CHRIST .
IT AINT .
Remember the reason WHY the jews could not first enter into the PROMISED land .
UNBELIEF .
OH they claimed to BELIEVE IN GOD but did not BELIEVE GOD .
MANY make the same cliam today . OH WE BELIEVE IN GOD but they dont believe THE TESTIMONY GOD GAVE OF HIS SON .
IF the jews because of unbelief in what GOD had promised them , due to fear , could not enter into the promised land
What on earth makes folks of today think THEY GONNA BE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD or even BELIEVE GOD
if they DONT beleive IN HIS CHRIST . WHO i might add , IS THE WORD OF GOD . WHICH MEANS SOMETHING BIG TIME .
I promise us all IF they do not BELIEVE IN JESUS or HIS TEACHINGS , THEY HAVE TRULY DENIED GOD .
And i bet YOU already KNOW THIS . GOOD to remind one another of it though .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yeah , but there is only one way for BOTH JEW and GENTILE TO be reconciled .
FAITH IN GOD right . But how is my faith in GOD if my FAITH BE NOT IN HIS CHRIST .
IT AINT .
Remember the reason WHY the jews could not first enter into the PROMISED land .
UNBELIEF .
OH they claimed to BELIEVE IN GOD but did not BELIEVE GOD .
MANY make the same cliam today . OH WE BELIEVE IN GOD but they dont believe THE TESTIMONY GOD GAVE OF HIS SON .
IF the jews because of unbelief in what GOD had promised them , due to fear , could not enter into the promised land
What on earth makes folks of today think THEY GONNA BE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD or even BELIEVE GOD
if they DONT beleive IN HIS CHRIST . WHO i might add , IS THE WORD OF GOD . WHICH MEANS SOMETHING BIG TIME .
I promise us all IF they do not BELIEVE IN JESUS or HIS TEACHINGS , THEY HAVE TRULY DENIED GOD .
And i bet YOU already KNOW THIS . GOOD to remind one another of it though .
A reminder again brother-not everyone here claiming to be a Christian IS a Christian.
Johann.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A reminder again brother-not everyone here claiming to be a Christian IS a Christian.
Johann.
Thanks for the reminder my friend . I know i remind you fo things you already know too .
SO always remind me of the truth , even if i know it . I LOVE TO HEAR IT .
Now lift and raise those hands my friend .
March on in those trenches my friend . BY the grace of GOD the lambs are going to do EXPLOITS
and exhorting and continually reminding folks , EVEN IF THEY ALREADY KNOW IT ,
IS a GOOD thing . Even peter did . EVEN JOHN did . even paul did .
ITS just so GOOD to always be stirred up and reminded by the truth . IT never grows old .
TRUTH IS it rejoices my heart to see others doing it too .
SO remind me all the time . Even remind me to read that bible daily too . ALL things .
THE TRUTH is GOOD for our souls .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
STIR UP all the peoples by continual reminders of the truth . OF all warnings of all promises
of EVERY WORD OF THE LORD . Raise those hands my friend and my friends .
They can threaten us , beat us , imprison us and even kill us IF GOD allows .
BUT THE LORD IS WITH US ,
Stay the course in the glorious LORD and be continually reminding one another of all things written . CONTINUALLY .
Satan and his workers take no time off to decieve
and the lambs take no time off to stir up and to speak the truth which saves and reminds us .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
O - OVERSEER OF NATIONS
Rev.2:26
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I
give power over the nations:
V - VICTORY STONE
In ancient times conquerors in public games and those pardoned were given
white stones. Condemned criminals were given black stones.
The white stone was also known as a victory stone.

Rev 2:17
17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To
him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a
white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth
saving he that receiveth it.

E - ETERNAL LIFE
Rev.2:7
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To
him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of
the paradise of God.

Rev 3:5
5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not
blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my
Father, and before his angels.

R - ROYAL SEAT

Rev.3:21
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I
also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne
C - CONFESSION OF NAME BEFORE THE FATHER AND ANGELS

5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not
blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my

O - OWNERSHIP BY DIVINE SEAL
Rev 3:12

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he
shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the
name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out
of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

M - MONUMENTAL PILLAR

E - ETERNAL INHERITANCE

Rev 21:7
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall
be my son.

R - ROBE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

S - SECRET MANNA

17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To

SOURCES OF COMFORT

2 Cor 1:3
Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of
mercies, and the God of all comfort;

GREEK - PARAKLETOS
PROPHECY
ASSURANCES OF OUR GOD
ROD AND STAFF
ADVENT OF CHRIST
KNOWLEDGE
LOGOS
EXONERATION
TESTIMONY OF OTHERS
ONENESS
SPIRIT
AMPLIFICATION
P - PROPHECY

1 Cor 14:3
But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and
comfort.

1 Cor 14:31
For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be
comforted.

A - ASSURANCES OUR GOD
John 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:18
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Isa 66:13
As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be
comforted in Jerusalem.

Isa 51:3
For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he
will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD;
joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of
melody.

R - ROD AND STAFF

Ps 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

A - ADVENT OF CHRIST
1Thes 4:16-18
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice
of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise
first:
17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in
the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

K - KNOWLEDGE
comforted.

L - LOGOS
Rom 15:4
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning,
that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

E - EXONERATION
2 Cor 2:7
So that contrariwise ye ought rather to forgive him, and comfort him, lest
perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch sorrow.

T - TESTIMONY OF OTHERS
Acts 27:21-25
21But after long abstinence Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said,
Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and
to have gained this harm and loss.
22And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any
man's life among you, but of the ship.
23For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I
serve,
24Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God
hath given thee all them that sail with thee.
25Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it

was told me.

Johann

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
O - OVERSEER OF NATIONS
Rev.2:26
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I
give power over the nations:
V - VICTORY STONE
In ancient times conquerors in public games and those pardoned were given
white stones. Condemned criminals were given black stones.
The white stone was also known as a victory stone.

E - ETERNAL LIFE
Rev.2:7
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To
him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of
the paradise of God.

R - ROYAL SEAT

Rev.3:21
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I
also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne
C - CONFESSION OF NAME BEFORE THE FATHER AND ANGELS

O - OWNERSHIP BY DIVINE SEAL

M - MONUMENTAL PILLAR

E - ETERNAL INHERITANCE

Rev 21:7
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall
be my son.

R - ROBE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

S - SECRET MANNA

SOURCES OF COMFORT

GREEK - PARAKLETOS
PROPHECY
ASSURANCES OF OUR GOD
ROD AND STAFF
ADVENT OF CHRIST
KNOWLEDGE
LOGOS
EXONERATION
TESTIMONY OF OTHERS
ONENESS
SPIRIT
AMPLIFICATION
P - PROPHECY

1 Cor 14:3
But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and
comfort.

comforted.

A - ASSURANCES OUR GOD
John 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:18
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Isa 66:13
As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be
comforted in Jerusalem.

Isa 51:3
For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he
will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD;
joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of
melody.

R - ROD AND STAFF

Ps 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

A - ADVENT OF CHRIST
1Thes 4:16-18
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice
of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise
first:
17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in
the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

K - KNOWLEDGE
comforted.

L - LOGOS
Rom 15:4
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning,
that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

E - EXONERATION
2 Cor 2:7
So that contrariwise ye ought rather to forgive him, and comfort him, lest
perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch sorrow.

T - TESTIMONY OF OTHERS
Acts 27:21-25
21But after long abstinence Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said,
Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and
to have gained this harm and loss.
22And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any
man's life among you, but of the ship.
23For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I
serve,
24Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God
hath given thee all them that sail with thee.
25Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it

was told me.

Johann
Any guesses on what time it is . ITS LORD PRAISING TIME my friend . Let us raise those hands
and praise and thank and rejoice in the glorious Lord .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Onward we march-or run this race-our eyes firmly fixed upon Jesus Christ and keep on eulogizing our great God and Savior-JESUS!
Shalom brother.
J.
I am guessing eulogizing ties into the word eulogy . YES INDEED MY FRIEND .
THERE SIMPLY IS NO OTHER NAME we cant point too . NO OTHER GOD , NO OTHER CHRIST .
All else is vain and leadeth only to the second death . To the trenches , its all out war , in these final hours
upon earth . JUST THINK ABOUT THE HOME that awaits the lambs at the end of our faith .
Continue in the doctrine , in the gospel , in the truth of the LORD and His every , every WORD which is so good for oursouls .
Let no man beguile us with their hatred of the bible and lie to us and say it was inspired of men .
Or at best is a good book but we live in different times . NOPE it contains THE WORDS OF GOD , the HOLY SPIRIT INSPIRED
words OF GOD . Now raise those hands , for many decievers do abound and the lambs do not heed them .
THE SHEPARD of the SHEEP , CHRIST JESUS the KING of kings HAS the lambs .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MARK MY WORDS IT AINT THE BIBLICAL JESUS .
Well talk about the biblical Jesus.

To start with why don't we use His real name...Yeshua.
No person, place, or thing named with a J in the scriptures.....all Y's....Yob, Yoshua, Yoseph, Yacob, Yohn, Yericho, Yerusalem, Yahweh, Yeshua etc.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rom 11.

Johann.

To some degree I am in agreement with you.
You might find this funny but scholars are not in agreement with parts of Romans.

I can almost see Paul writing this with a glass of wine in his hand contemplating and saddened.... reminiscing of the good of his people but in the end was for not. Saddened by the stubbornness and ignorance of his Jewish brothers and what lay ahead for them.....They had waited 700 years for the Messiah and they had rejected Him and they would wait until the end crying and praying and chanting at the wall and another would not come. God sent His Son to save them and He was nailed to cross, suffered the passion and they rejected Him. Crucify Him! Crucify Him! Let His blood be on us and our children!....and so it was they became hated by the whole world. Even Christians tortured and killed them during the inquisitions and witch-hunts....

But is God going to give up on them?....I do not think so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johann

JosephZ

Jan 6, 2022
Davao City
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Well talk about the biblical Jesus.

To start with why don't we use His real name...Yeshua.
Probably because this is a forum that is formated in the English language and most people visiting the site don't speak Hebrew. If you were to visit a forum that is formatted in Italian and the majority of its users speak Italian, they would be using Gesù rather than Jesus. When I'm ministering to the people group I serve, I don't use the English or Hebrew name for Jesus; I use Isa, because that's God the Son's name in their language. It's all about the language a person speaks and what part of the world they are in as to what they call Him, and He will answer to all who call on His name, whether they call Him Yeshua, Jesus, Gesù, Isa, or however His name is spelled or pronounced in an individual's native tongue.

Reactions: Lambano

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Probably because this is a forum that is formated in the English language and most people visiting the site don't speak Hebrew. If you were to visit a forum that is formatted in Italian and the majority of its users speak Italian, they would be using Gesù rather than Jesus. When I'm ministering to the people group I serve, I don't use the English or Hebrew name for Jesus; I use Isa, because that's God the Son's name in their language. It's all about the language a person speaks and what part of the world they are in as to what they call Him, and He will answer to all who call on His name, whether they call Him Yeshua, Jesus, Gesù, Isa, or however His name is spelled or pronounced in an individual's native tongue.
Don't bother talking to me.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, the only thing worse than interacting with an abusive poster is to have a moderator that wants to ban all unpopular speech. I prefer the former.