Why do they hate being called Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, but they haven't accepted Him as Lord and Savior.
They also won't admit they're sinners and that they need a Savior.
I love how you're trying to find loop holes. :rolleyes:

Finding loop holes in scripture seems to be standard practice to many on this website and the Christian community at large, non-believers included. They probably passed the BAR exam on picking apart words with a fine tooth pick.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Finding loop holes in scripture seems to be standard practice to many on this website and the Christian community at large, non-believers included. They probably passed the BAR exam on picking apart words with a fine tooth pick.

:(

2 Cor 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, but they haven't accepted Him as Lord and Savior.
They also won't admit they're sinners and that they need a Savior.
I love how you're trying to find loop holes.
A "loophole"??
A loophole is a way to make things easier - which is what YOU have done.

According to YOU - "Belief" is all you need - which you and the demons have plenty of (James 2:19).
According to the Bible - FAITH is what you need.

Faith = belief, works and obedience (Matt. 28:19-20, John 3:5, Rom. 2:29, Rom. 6:1-11, Col. 2:12-17, 1 Peter 3:21, Matt. 16:24, Luke 9:23, Matt. 19:21, 25:31–46, Luke 18:22, John 14:15, 15:10, Matt. 7:21, James 1:22).

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only man can break the seal that God has placed in us, and he even fails at that.
Ummmm, not sure what you're talking about here.
I was responding to YOUR idiotic claim that all of our future sins were automatically forgiven without repenting.

This position is Scripturally bankrupt . . .
That's right, because it's not by our works that we continue to be saved. It's His works and what He did on the cross.
Absolutely.
However, if we stop being faithful - we cut our own throats.

OSAS is an invention of men that was never preached or taught for 1500 years.
Then why am I preaching OSAS?
YOU preach OSAS because you don't know your Bible very well . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Finding loopholes is Scripture is largely a Protestant practice.
This is what led to the heresy of "easy-believism" that people like Heb 13:8 adhere to.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
A loophole is a way to make things easier - which is what YOU have done.

You think it's easy taking abuse from the religious? They're the one's who nailed Jesus to the cross. :rolleyes:

According to YOU - "Belief" is all you need - which you and the demons have plenty of (James 2:19). According to the Bible - FAITH is what you need.

Belief in the finished work of the cross is having faith. We are forgiven at the cross, the religious are not. Maybe that's why you're so mad.

1 Cor 15:12-18 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. 15More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. 16For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost.

Ummmm, not sure what you're talking about here. I was responding to YOUR idiotic claim that all of our future sins were automatically forgiven without repenting.

I meant that only man with his false doctrine can break the seal of God, with all his delusions, Eph 1:13-14, Eph 4:30. God always wins, and religion always fails.

This position is Scripturally bankrupt . . .

:rolleyes:

However, if we stop being faithful - we cut our own throats.

The religious already have, by not believing in the Son of Man. The devil knows who's are his.

OSAS is an invention of men that was never preached or taught for 1500 years.

What do you think the "eternal sacrifice" is? Since you're the one that mentioned it. :rolleyes:

John 3:16, John 5:24, John 6:35-40, John 10:25-30, Rom 4:7, Rom 8:38-39, 1 Cor 15:12-19, Eph 1:13-14, Eph 4:30, Heb 6:18-19, Heb 9:12, Heb 10:11-14, 1 John 5:4-5, 1 John 5:9-14, 2 John 1:2.

YOU preach OSAS because you don't know your Bible very well . . .

Oh I know my Bible, I just use it in context. :rolleyes:

This is what led to the heresy of "easy-believism" that people like Heb 13:8 adhere to.

It's actually harder to believe in the finished work of the cross then anything else. Take you for example.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's actually harder to believe in the finished work of the cross then anything else. Take you for example.

The pride of man is what makes people want to feel like they are in some degree of control over their own destiny, which is entirely natural of course, because we are in fact in control to a degree, but just like there are limits to growth in nature, so to are there limits to our own control over our lives. This is one of the reasons why some may have a hard time believing Jesus when he stated to the Father in heaven on the cross that "it is finished". Since than, its supposed to be all about our faith justifying our works and not the other way around. Some would beg to differ of course.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think it's easy taking abuse from the religious? They're the one's who nailed Jesus to the cross.
WRONG.
YOU nailed Jesus to the cross with your sins – just like I did and everybody else.
Belief in the finished work of the cross is having faith. We are forgiven at the cross, the religious are not. Maybe that's why you're so mad.
WRONG.
Faith requires more than just “belief”, as I have amply shown (Matt. 28:19-20, John 3:5, Rom. 2:29, Rom. 6:1-11, Col. 2:12-17, 1 Peter 3:21, Matt. 16:24, Luke 9:23, Matt. 19:21, 25:31–46, Luke 18:22, John 14:15, 15:10, Matt. 7:21, James 1:22).

Secondly – we are NOT forgiven at the cross. We are REDEEMED (paid for) at the cross.
Forgiveness comes only after repentance and confession.
I meant that only man with his false doctrine can break the seal of God, with all his delusions, Eph 1:13-14, Eph 4:30. God always wins, and religion always fails.
WRONG.
We can refuse the gift that God gives.

If it cannot be refused – then it’s NOT a gift.
God is not a cosmic rapist who forces His love on us.
The religious already have, by not believing in the Son of Man. The devil knows who's are his.
No – YOU and everybody else who thinks that they cannot lose their position have cut your own throats with your Calvinistic arrogance.
What do you think the "eternal sacrifice" is? Since you're the one that mentioned it.
As I already shown you – Rev. 13:8 states in NO uncertain terms that the Lamb was slain before the foundations of the world. YOU reckon time by earthly standards – but with God, there is NO time constraints (2 Pet. 3:8).
Oh I know my Bible, I just use it in context.
Context is something that you have absolutely no concept of or any use for.
Your bizarre anti-Biblical doctrines like OSAS are evidence of this.

Context is NOT your friend . . .
No – I fully believe that Christ’s REDEMPTIVE work was finished on the cross. He PAID for everybody.

However, as the Bible tells us – He forever lives to make intercession for us (Heb. 7:25).

Last edited:

Nov 2, 2016
USA
The pride of man is what makes people want to feel like they are in some degree of control over their own destiny, which is entirely natural of course, because we are in fact in control to a degree, but just like there are limits to growth in nature, so to are there limits to our own control over our lives. This is one of the reasons why some may have a hard time believing Jesus when he stated to the Father in heaven on the cross that "it is finished". Since than, its supposed to be all about our faith justifying our works and not the other way around. Some would beg to differ of course.

The day is coming when the separation will take place. I'm just thankful I'm on the other side. Matt 25:32.

YOU nailed Jesus to the cross with your sins – just like I did and everybody else.

That's right, but the only thing that separates you from me is humility.

Faith requires more than just “belief”, as I have amply shown

To the religious yes, faith requires more. There's always more to do because Jesus fell short. :rolleyes:

Gen 15:6 Abram believed the LORD, and he credited it to him as righteousness.

Secondly – we are NOT forgiven at the cross. Forgiveness comes only after repentance and confession.

That's right, the religious aren't forgiven at the cross. You still feel condemned, no?

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

We can refuse the gift that God gives. If it cannot be refused – then it’s NOT a gift.

That's right, you can refuse it, but wouldn't you rather come to faith in Jesus Christ. His way is so much better.

God is not a cosmic rapist who forces His love on us.

That's right, He's not. Rape is sin. Even God's silence in a believer is a blessing.

No – YOU and everybody else who thinks that they cannot lose their position have cut your own throats with your Calvinistic arrogance.

It's ok BOL. We just see the Gospel differently. To me, God is love, peace and mercy. To you He is obedience, works and discipline and more work and more.

As I already shown you – Rev. 13:8 states in NO uncertain terms that the Lamb was slain before the foundations of the world. YOU reckon time by earthly standards – but with God, there is NO time constraints (2 Pet. 3:8).

In order to be written in the book of life, you must believe that Jesus died for your sins and rose on the third day. Today is the day of salvation for BOL.

Context is something that you have absolutely no concept of or any use for. Your bizarre anti-Biblical doctrines like OSAS are evidence of this. Context is NOT your friend . . .

No – I fully believe that Christ’s REDEMPTIVE work was finished on the cross. He PAID for everybody.

and in the same breath you don't believe He paid for future sins. :confused:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right, but the only thing that separates you from me is humility.
No - what separates us is your complete hypocrisy.

YOU stated emphatically that it was the "religious people" who nailed Jesus to the cross. HOWEVER, now, you are agreeing with me that it was ALL of us and our sins that did it. You're talking out of both side of your mouth.

Make up your mind, sparky . . .
To the religious yes, faith requires more. There's always more to do because Jesus fell short.
No - God demands obedience:
Matt. 28:19-20, John 3:5, Rom. 2:29, Rom. 6:1-11, Col. 2:12-17, 1 Peter 3:21, Matt. 16:24, Luke 9:23, Matt. 19:21, 25:31–46, Luke 18:22, John 15:10, Matt. 7:21, James 1:22

Paul himself taught that this obedience is not only important - but necessary:
Col. 1:24
Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ's afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

Your "easy-believism" is a Protestant heresy . . .
Gen 15:6 Abram believed the LORD, and he credited it to him as righteousness.
And so were his WORKS:

James 2:21-26
Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? You see that his faith and his ACTIONS were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he DID. And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness, and he was called God’s friend. You see that a person is considered righteous by what they DO and NOT BY FAITH ALONE.

In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she DID when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is DEAD.

That's right, the religious aren't forgiven at the cross.
Neither are YOU or anybody else.

We are REDEEMED (paid for) at the cross. Forgiveness requires repentance.
John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
And, as I have proven above with the verses I presented - "believing" requires works and obedience.
That's right, you can refuse it, but wouldn't you rather come to faith in Jesus Christ. His way is so much better.
I doesn't matter what YOU or I "think".
The fact is that according to Scripture - was have a CHOICE to accept or refuse His gift ANY time we want.
That's right, He's not. Rape is sin. Even God's silence in a believer is a blessing.
And your hypocrisy knows NO bounds.

Here you are again, back-peddling.
FIRST, you say that we have NO choice and that once we are saved we cannot turn away from GOD - and NOW you're agreeing with me that we CAN turn away.

Make up your confused mind . . .
It's ok BOL. We just see the Gospel differently. To me, God is love, peace and mercy. To you He is obedience, works and discipline and more work and more.
The Gospel isn't up for grabs. As Peter puts it:
2 Pet. 1:20
Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation of things.

YOU
are injecting your own personal interpretations into the Gospel - which is the rotting fruit of Protestantism.
In order to be written in the book of life, you must believe that Jesus died for your sins and rose on the third day. Today is the day of salvation for BOL.
And what do the following verses have to say about your error??

Rev. 3:5
He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.
God cannot "blot out" a name that was never there in the first place. He is talking about CHRISTIANS who are already saved and how they can LOSE their salvation.

Rev. 22:19
And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
How can God "take away" somebody’s share of heaven if they never had it to begin with? This is about CHRISTIANS who may or may NOT make it into Heaven.

and in the same breath you don't believe He paid for future sins.
And that is a complete and total lie because I never said that.
I said that He PAID FOR (redeemed) us but we are not forgiven unless we repent for our sins.

YOU are under the misguided and erroneous idea that we are "automatically" forgiven without repenting.
Doesn't work that way, sparky . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Luk_6:41 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Call everyone hypocrits really, wont silence anyone. Now go look at your own churches doctrines before you do that.

God demands nothing, God is not like a man that "forces" anyone to do anything it a request, thsi is teh better way,

And so were his WORKS:

They where not His works, but Gods, his works was teh "FAITH" bit.

Rom_4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

But teh religious all about there works

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

FAr too many "boasting" christians " look at me. look at me. hey God over here , have I not being a good boy.

Nov 2, 2016
USA

I'm not the one feeling condemned and angry. Why so angry??

YOU stated emphatically that it was the "religious people" who nailed Jesus to the cross. HOWEVER, now, you are agreeing with me that it was ALL of us and our sins that did it. You're talking out of both side of your mouth. Make up your mind, sparky . . .

Religious people, as in "nonbelievers" that spew self righteousness all day long but never come to Christ for salvation.

Your "easy-believism" is a Protestant heresy . . .

Matt 11:30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

And, as I have proven above with the verses I presented - "believing" requires works and obedience.

No, works and obedience are the result of our belief and faith.

The fact is that according to Scripture - was have a CHOICE to accept or refuse His gift ANY time we want.

No, nonbelievers have a choice to accept or refuse His gift any time they want. Believers have already accepted His gift and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

YOU are injecting your own personal interpretations into the Gospel - which is the rotting fruit of Protestantism.

Nah, what's rotting here is religion. God is not religion. He is love.

Rev. 3:5 He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.

1 John 5:4-5 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

I said that He PAID FOR (redeemed) us but we are not forgiven unless we repent for our sins.

but but but.. the religious always add a but... :rolleyes:

YOU are under the misguided and erroneous idea that we are "automatically" forgiven without repenting.

1 John 5:9-14 We accept human testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son. 10Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. 13I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 14This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.

Reactions: mjrhealth

Nov 2, 2016
USA
FAr too many "boasting" christians " look at me. look at me. hey God over here , have I not being a good boy.

I love your avatar,
Rom 11:18Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The day is coming when the separation will take place. I'm just thankful I'm on the other side. Matt 25:32.

Yep. and some people seem confused about what that separation really is. The separation basically boils down to two things: those who are of the first Resurrection, and those who are of the second Resurrection. The bride of Christ is of the first, spoken of by Paul, so woe to those who are of the second, for the lake of fire will be staring them right in front of their faces.

(1 Corinthians 15:50-54) "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. {51} Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, {52} In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. {53} For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. {54} So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."

So before the throne judgement ever occurs where death and hell are sent into the lake of fire, the saints would have already conquered death through the first Resurrection.

(Revelation 15:1-3) "And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. {2} And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. {3} And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints."

(Revelation 20:4-5) "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. {5} But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

Last edited:

Nov 2, 2016
USA
(Revelation 15:1-3) "And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. {2} And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. {3} And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints."

2024 :).. youtube / watch?v=jf1GuiGlvk4

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2024 :).. youtube / watch?v=jf1GuiGlvk4

We shouldn't be going out setting dates on when Biblical events are supposed to occur. Only the Father in heaven knows for sure when any of it is supposed to take shape. The moment you start setting dates is the moment you are setting yourself up for failure, and as someone crying wolf. There is an endless stream of these clowns on YouTube and in the churches the world over, so I would tread very softly and use the discernment that God gave you on what is or even could be truth and what isn't. I would especially tread softly on sites like YouTube; I should know since I have produced my own videos.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
We shouldn't be going out setting dates on when Biblical events are supposed to occur.
amen, it is the spiritual equivalent of saying "here it is, over here." I would dissuade you from wising up the marks if i could, as that is how they are revealed, by making empty prophecies, but it prolly doesn't matter anyway.

Reactions: Dcopymope

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luk_6:41 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Call everyone hypocrits really, wont silence anyone. Now go look at your own churches doctrines before you do that.

Leave it to you to pervert Scripture and take it completely out of context . . .
God demands nothing, God is not like a man that "forces" anyone to do anything it a request, thsi is teh better way,

God demands “nothing”??

Acts 5:32
And we are witnesses of these events, and so is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who OBEY him.”

1 Pet. 1:2
“… according to the foreknowledge of God the Father by being set apart by the Spirit for OBEDIENCE and for sprinkling with Jesus Christ’s blood. May grace and peace be yours in full measure!

1 Pet. 22
You have purified your souls by OBEYING the truth in order to show sincere mutual love. So love one another earnestly from a pure heart.

1 Pet. 2:8
“… and a stumbling-stone and a rock to trip over. They stumble because they DISOBEY the word, as they were destined to do. “

1 Pet. 4:17
For it is time for judgment to begin, starting with the house of God. And if it starts with us, what will be the fate of those who are DISOBEDIENT to the gospel of God?

1 Pet. 5:9
And by being perfected in this way, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who OBEY him, …

Ummmmm – what Bible are YOU reading, sparky??
They where not His works, but Gods, his works was teh "FAITH" bit.
WRONG – that’s not what the Bible says:

James 2:21-22
Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what HE DID when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what HE DID.

What Bible are YOU reading??

And works that are done for one’s own glory are worthless.
Works are only beneficial when they are done for the glory of God.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not the one feeling condemned and angry. Why so angry??
I’m not “angry.”
I’m simply intolerant of lies . . .
Religious people, as in "nonbelievers" that spew self righteousness all day long but never come to Christ for salvation.
And you are STILL in denial that it was YOUR sins that nailed Jesus to the cross.
Can you say, “Hypocrite”??
clip_image001.png

Matt 11:30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
And where does this verse say that you are entitled to be disobedient??

Instead of simply quoting Scripture – LEARN what it means . . .
No, works and obedience are the result of our belief and faith.
That’s NOT what the Bible says:

James 2:18-20
Indeed someone may say, “You have faith and I have works.” Demonstrate your faith to me without works, and I will demonstrate my faith to you FROM my works.
You believe that God is one. You do well. Even the demons believe that and tremble.
Do you want proof, you ignoramus, that faith without works is useless?

Works aren’t a separate entity. They are PART of faith.
No, nonbelievers have a choice to accept or refuse His gift any time they want. Believers have already accepted His gift and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
And believers can choose wo walk away from God (Matt. 7:19-23, Matt. 10:22, Matt. 24:13, Matt. 25:31–46, John 15:1-6, Rom. 11:22, 1 Cor. 9:27, 1 Cor. 4:4, 1 Tim. 4:1, Heb. 3:6, Heb. 3:12-14, Heb 6:4-6, Heb. 10:26-27, 2 Pet.r 3:17, 1 John 2:24, 1 John 5:13, Rev. 3:5, Rev. 22:19)

Can’t argue with Scripture . . .
Nah, what's rotting here is religion. God is not religion. He is love.
And, once again, you show how little you know about Scripture . . .
James 1:27
RELIGION that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

1 John 5:4-5 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
Absolutely.
However, if you turn away from God – you do not overcome and you LOSE your salvation.
(Matt. 7:19-23, Matt. 10:22, Matt. 24:13, Matt. 25:31–46, John 15:1-6, Rom. 11:22, 1 Cor. 9:27, 1 Cor. 4:4, 1 Tim. 4:1, Heb. 3:6, Heb. 3:12-14, Heb 6:4-6, Heb. 10:26-27, 2 Pet.r 3:17, 1 John 2:24, 1 John 5:13, Rev. 3:5, Rev. 22:19)

Can’t argue with Scripture . . .
but but but.. the religious always add a but...
clip_image001.png
Okay - I’ll make this easy for you:
Show me where the Bible says we are forgiven from all future sins WITHOUT repenting.
That should be easy enough for ya . . .
1 John 5:9-14 We accept human testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son. 10Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. 13I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 14This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
And NOWHERE do any of these verses make the idiotic claim YOU are making – that we are automatically forgiven of our sins without repenting.

You LOSE because you can’t produce any evidence for this false, anti-Biblical claim . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1Co 1:11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

I am intirgued, how that we "have" to state faith, how many "christians" will put something other than christian, like a religion for as it says,

Luk_16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Hmmmm