Why do we hear a different message from neighbor?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Until such time, I don't even dare to place myself amoung those.
me neither, until the next time it comes up, and i...um, forgive and sacrifice (and just decorate the dang tree), rather than assert my will like all concerned are anticipating. Or, i might go the other way and assert my will. And that might even be appropriate next year, when tree decorating season comes around, who knows. Experience tells me that asserting my will would amount to just doing it while including my perspective on pagan holiday rituals plainly printed in the Book everyone in the room will have been worshipping as Word and Holy, but i am not above going to congregation and setting the damn tree on fire tbh. anything could happen, when you stop directing

Reactions: Richard_oti

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
um...the harvest is ready, it is the lack of workers to bring it in that prevents it being noticeable, i guess.

That is one particular mention in Scripture. I was thinking along the lines of Matthew 13, as used in the parable and the explanation thereof.

Go harvest today, among your enemies, and reap the rewards. By enemies i mean family of course

<chuckle> As you shall see in another reply in another thread.

And of course you might also plant some seed among friends (strangers), or water some, too

Indeed. Such is much more rewarding and refreshing.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ha what a mouthful that is huh. Now, if we only had some way of figuring out how many of us are righteous, right
besides mjr i mean

Basics.
"WE" are never righteous...we have HIS righteousness .
As it was with Abraham..his faith was accounted to him as righteousness.

Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: "

No amount of works or striving can make us righteous..the word shows that very clearly. It is imputed.
Mr mjrhealth is righteous because God says so..because He looks at him and see not him, because he is hidden in Christ....He sees the righteousness of Christ as a garment upon Mr mjrhealth. Praise God.
That is the one half....that is our position in Christ...flip side to balance that..our daily experience /walk /cross ..is called from us to live up to that position.

One of the first things learned when we become believers.

That is how I see it in the scriptures. :)
You are free to disagree which I am sure you will...because that is what you are here for, ..right? I finally know that now...older and a day wiser.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Basics.
"WE" are never righteous...we have HIS righteousness .
As it was with Abraham..his faith was accounted to him as righteousness.

Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: "

No amount of works or striving can make us righteous..the word shows that very clearly. It is imputed.
Mr mjrhealth is righteous because God says so..because He looks at him and see not him, because he is hidden in Christ....He sees the righteousness of Christ as a garment upon Mr mjrhealth. Praise God.
That is the one half....that is our position in Christ...flip side to balance that..our daily experience /walk /cross ..is called from us to live up to that position.

One of the first things learned when we become believers.

That is how I see it in the scriptures. :)
You are free to disagree which I am sure you will...because that is what you are here for, ..right? I finally know that now...older and a day wiser.
ok, then, accepting your premise, are all of these guys righteous too, like mjr?
qh45rgnv3gqz.jpg

Reactions: GodsGrace

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ok, then, accepting your premise, are all of these guys righteous too, like mjr?
qh45rgnv3gqz.jpg

Now you are going nuts really Mark...
..or sat out too long in the sun or something.
You know darn well I was talking about believers. :(