Why do we hear a different message from neighbor?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why did the two demons leave? my Family member, Not a friend you need to pay attention when reading with a closed heart.
Your family member wasn't possessed and your perverse "communion service" was a mockery to God.
Your arrogance is out of control . . .

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your family member wasn't possessed and your perverse "communion service" was a mockery to God.
Your arrogance is out of control . . .
Wowzers her we go not answering the question. I will try again in case you missed it. Why did the demons go when we took comunion?

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
... tripe ... twisting ... lying ... pathetic ... agenda ... boasting ... nonsense ...

Ally, when you first starting posting, you chastised some of us for certain "behaviors".

How do you sound in the above? And that was all in one short post.

Just an observation. Welcome to the dark side. Now what you do with this, is up to you.

However, I know you shall make the "positive" choice.

Reactions: Ally.s.j and pia

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Are you saying i am a murderer, thief, laws are written for bad people, yet even they break the law. the law does not stop bad people being bad, nor does it stop good people from being good, but it does condemn all those who choose to live under it, i would rather walk in faith and grace with Jesus, where there is no condemnation, free will, what you choose.

The law only condemns those who transgress it. It is not for the righteous, but the unrighteous.

Reactions: pia

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ally, when you first starting posting, you chastised some of us for certain "behaviors".

How do you sound in the above? And that was all in one short post.

Just an observation. Welcome to the dark side. Now what you do with this, is up to you.

However, I know you shall make the "positive" choice.
Yes you are correct and I am fully aware. I also n=know its not about getting your point over and winning. But I feel into to trashing him for trashing us. But I am growing into Him. As I go. Thank you. I have been told by others to. So you are more than welcome to tell me this and I except it.

Reactions: Richard_oti

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
if you keep the law, than the judgement of the law will fall upon you
ha i'm not sure whether to laugh or cry here bro, i means srsly
You speak to one who knows.
ah, now maybe i see the issue we're having a little better

well then can you clear up the dichotomy here, ty
what is the point of keeping a law if it cannot judge you
? really?
Which is it, life through grace and Jesus Christ, or death by the law, you can only serve one master, which will it be.?
um, i'm not sure you have the right sense here, either, i notice we're back to "the law brings death," although i understand why you say this i guess. Even got a v or two for it, huh. i'd quote the voluminous Scripture that testifies against you here, and end with "God forbid" again, if i thought it would help
What then? Should we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Absolutely not!

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ha i'm not sure whether to laugh or cry here bro, i means srsly
Sitting on the fence. You drive down the road, insisting on keeping the law, than you accidentally speed. 0.00000000001 kmh over the limit, the law has no grace, it is what it is, so a policeman pulls you over, "you are speeding sir, and therefore must pay a fine". sorry policeman, but im under grace you say. than teh policeman opens his little book and reads to you, but you chose they way by the law, you broke the law, so you must pay the price, How many times do you needs to hear, there is no grace by the law, you live by it you will die by it.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ha what a mouthful that is huh. Now, if we only had some way of figuring out how many of us are righteous, right
besides mjr i mean
You sarcyasm is not doing you justice, our righteousness come from Christ, not ourselves, but you must be in Him to get it, there is no other way, not church, not studying, not works, not reading not doing, only by Him.

Rom_8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

but than

Joh_3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wowzers her we go not answering the question. I will try again in case you missed it. Why did the demons go when we took comunion?
They didn't because nobody was possessed.
What you ate and drank was not the Eucharist. It was a refreshment.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you are correct and I am fully aware. I also n=know its not about getting your point over and winning. But I feel into to trashing him for trashing us. But I am growing into Him. As I go. Thank you. I have been told by others to. So you are more than welcome to tell me this and I except it.
For my part - I will back off as soon as you stop lying.
That's my New Year's resolution.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
They didn't because nobody was possessed.
What you ate and drank was not the Eucharist. It was a refreshment.
Yes according to you. You were there. You dont thing self harming is demonic. He has got 2000 cuts on his arms and body because he thinks if he cuts hmself the pain of being abused by a cathoilc will realse the pain. The same catholic my uncle was also abused by a priest. That said catholis is the only one that got in our family. Dont try and talk about what you dont know.