Why do we not hear a National call to Pray for the People of Texas and All our country?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do we not hear a National call to Pray for the People of Texas and All our country?
Pray, confess, repent or cry and pay the price!! Time is short!! Must we be hit over and over??

If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.2 Chronicles 7:14
Who is included in the phrase "my people, who called by my name"? An answer to that question as well as knowing what it really means to be "called by [His] name" would probably help you come up with clear answers to your questions.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly." Prov 20:27

"For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out." Prov 24:20

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware!!! Attacking any man of God can have a very high price= far more than you will want to pay!!!!!!

:rolleyes: I didn't know Joel's new age prosperity gospel was a disease a "man of God" was told to spread.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish some leader of our country would stand up and ask for prayers to God for our State and Country. But, that he would specifically say that he only wanted the prayers of Christians. Not muslims, not buddhists , not hindu, only Christians. Because that is the only prayers that God is going to hear.

All others need not waste your or our time.

Stranger