Why do we use the screen names that we do?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fried brains used to be a popular meal in the UK.
I could never bring myself to try those. I spent one Christmas in London and after seeing all of the signs advertising wonderful Christmas dinners... All of those restaurants were closed on Christmas day. The only restaurants open were Indian [from India] and they served their own kind of food only. So guess what I had for Christmas dinner? It included curry. It was good, but simply not in my plan!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not hard to work out where I got my name from.
Probably not from the Top of the Mark in San Francisco! This is an expensive restaurant on the top floor of the Mark Hopkins Hotel. I've never been in it [too expensive for me] but as a limousine driver I used carry passengers to or from at times.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Probably not from the Top of the Mark in San Francisco! This is an expensive restaurant on the top floor of the Mark Hopkins Hotel. I've never been in it [too expensive for me] but as a limousine driver I used carry passengers to or from at times.
Quite correct.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE="marksman, post: 753126, member: 1136"]Especially if you eat a mouse.[/QUOTE]
Not my first choice in meat.