Why Does God Allow The False Pre-trib Rapture Lie?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "elect" mentioned here should not be confused with the Church, nor should this event be confused with the Resurrection/Rapture.

This is a reference to the gathering of the believing remnant of Israel to the land of Israel AFTER the Second Coming of Christ.

But at the Second Coming , Christ comes WITH His saints and angels. These saints are the Church, the Body of Christ.

...and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. (Zech 14:5)

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. (Jude 1:14,15)

Behold, he cometh with clouds [OF SAINTS AND ANGELS]; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. (Rev 1:7)

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. (Rev 19:14)

Well, no, that is NOT meant only for a select few. It is meant for the WHOLE CHURCH.

Reason why is because Jesus was giving the main SIGNS of the events of His Book of Revelation, which parallel His Olivet discourse especially in the Revelation 6 chapter. And WE KNOW FOR SURE His Book of Revelation was given to His Church specifically.

What you are listening to and heeding are a group of men's doctrines outside of God's Word, designed to keep you from 'watching' the Signs of the end our Lord Jesus gave His Church.

Mark 13:34-37
34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What exactly is strange about my admission of ignorance?
Like i said earlier, scripture tennis aint my thing and scripture can be used to supported either view...
If it was common sense there wouldn't be such disagreements... LoL... Everyone would be in agreement, right?
Man has studied this for thousands of years and there is a split jury

Perhaps your used to people being solidly entrenched in one position or the other rather that be inconclusive like myself?

I personally find it strange to find people advocating for one over another, beyond any reasonable doubt...
If opposing views have supporting scriptura then that already is reasonable doubt... If u understand the criminal justice standard of evidence then u would understand what im saying... If u don't then u may be confused and want to take a brief look into that...

I don't see you as the type coming here to admit they just... don't know and can't figure it out. If you couldn't read then you might have an excuse, but here you are, so scratch that. What I see is the possibility is that you have come here just to spread DOUBT, trying to make it seem as if it's OK to not actually 'read' The Word of God with understanding. What you seem to be doing isn't really that difficult to figure out.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The elect here is in fact the “church”.

Confusion only comes when you stray from the scriptures.

It is simple.

We are waiting for Christ’s coming (Colossians 3:4; 1 Thessalonians 1:10; 1 Corinthians 1:7).

After the tribulation Christ comes (Matthew 24:30) to destroy that man of sin (2 Thessalonians 2:8; Revelation 19:20) and at this time the saints are caught up to be with Christ (1 Thessalonians 4:17) and will reign with him on earth 1,000 years (Revelation 20:4).

Seek no further. Man will lead you into error.

Another thing that is strange with these pre-trib rapture folks is how the doctors they follow keeps quoting directly out of Christ's Olivet discourse about 'watching' for Christ's coming and being ready, and yet they falsely teach that His Olivet discourse isn't for the Church! That's like talking out of both sides of the mouth, which is why I have to believe that 'some' who push that doctrine are simply on an political agenda to deceive. I mean, being rebellious in not actually following the scripture as written points to purposefully keeping an agenda of man instead.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, no, that is NOT meant only for a select few. It is meant for the WHOLE CHURCH.

Reason why is because Jesus was giving the main SIGNS of the events of His Book of Revelation, which parallel His Olivet discourse especially in the Revelation 6 chapter. And WE KNOW FOR SURE His Book of Revelation was given to His Church specifically.

No.

* The Elect is Gods People Israel.
* The Church is Christ the Lords People.

Israel Gods People- majority - have not Yet Become MADE WHOLE (Body Soul spirit)...

Christ the Lord Jesus' People are called Christ's Church, IN Christ.
They Have Become MADE WHOLE (body, soul, spirit)

* The Lord Gathers His People before the Trib.
* God sends His Servants to Earth, To His People, To Prepare their Body, Physical Death, in wholeness of Belief IN Father, Holy Spirit AND the Son!!! During the Trib.
* Nearing the End of the Trib Gods Sends Armies, His Punishment, Upon All unbelievers left ON Earth.
* After the Trib- Jesus reigns on Earth 1,000 years WITH His Church and remaking Mortals.
* After 1,000 years... Satan, fallen Angel, SENT to Hell. Heavens & Earth Renewed, Gods Saints Body's are Raised, Christ's Church & Gods People Ajoined...all sons of God.

You completely Ignore the signifance of Gods People Israel in the numerous passages in the OT. And God Giving people TO Jesus in John 17:9 .

The Difference is Glaring in this Day...
Open your Eyes...ISRAEL has NOT Accepted Jesus as their Christ Messiah...and God will NOT forget about His People Israel!!!
God is preparing them, and coming for them IN Revelations!!!
• Odd you do not know the basics...

1 Sam
[16] To morrow about this time I will send thee a man out of the land of Benjamin, and thou shalt anoint him to be captain over my people Israel, that he may save my people out of the hand of the Philistines: for I have looked upon my people, because their cry is come unto me.

Isaiah 42:
1: Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect Chosen One, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles."

John 17:
[9] I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...the doctors they follow ...
...keeps quoting directly out of Christ's Olivet discourse about 'watching'
...for Christ's coming and being ready
... and yet they falsely teach that His Olivet discourse isn't for the Church!

These are YOUR "empty" claims...

Where are Are the people's Claims?
Where are the over and over Quotes of these people saying these claims?

You bolster the whole of your Accusations on what you claim....

I believe in pre-Trib Rapture of Christ's Church...

I have Not once mentioned following Any Doctor, Preacher, Philosophy of Men outside of Scripture.

I have Not once said Jesus' Olivet discourse was not for the Church.

Of course I watch for Signs...I was Scripturally taught to do so.

OF course I wait for the Lord...He is in Heaven, I am on Earth...I wait as Scripture teaches...I will see Him at a time unknown to me.

Why is it you can not point to ONE Scripture of WHAT YOU Are supposed to be DOING ON Earth During the Tribulation?

Why do you hide, and only come out of hiding to make Accusations, against unidentified people?

Hummmm?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... After the last plagues you realise the earth and everything on it will be toast right? Broken, corrupted, filled with nuclear waste and toxic chemicals, millions of unburied bodies all stinking and decaying. ...

You must like a "dark winter". But there is a different reality.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another thing that is strange with these pre-trib rapture folks is how the doctors they follow keeps quoting directly out of Christ's Olivet discourse about 'watching' for Christ's coming and being ready, and yet they falsely teach that His Olivet discourse isn't for the Church!

I agree with you bro!

Whenever I start thinking about how anyone can believe a pre-trib rapture, I quickly stop thinking about it. It’s a waste of my meditation time which aught to be on the scriptures instead of these foolish things that men fall for.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No.

* The Elect is Gods People Israel.
* The Church is Christ the Lords People.

Israel Gods People- majority - have not Yet Become MADE WHOLE (Body Soul spirit)...

Christ the Lord Jesus' People are called Christ's Church, IN Christ.
They Have Become MADE WHOLE (body, soul, spirit)

* The Lord Gathers His People before the Trib.
* God sends His Servants to Earth, To His People, To Prepare their Body, Physical Death, in wholeness of Belief IN Father, Holy Spirit AND the Son!!! During the Trib.
* Nearing the End of the Trib Gods Sends Armies, His Punishment, Upon All unbelievers left ON Earth.
* After the Trib- Jesus reigns on Earth 1,000 years WITH His Church and remaking Mortals.
* After 1,000 years... Satan, fallen Angel, SENT to Hell. Heavens & Earth Renewed, Gods Saints Body's are Raised, Christ's Church & Gods People Ajoined...all sons of God.

You completely Ignore the signifance of Gods People Israel in the numerous passages in the OT. And God Giving people TO Jesus in John 17:9 .

The Difference is Glaring in this Day...
Open your Eyes...ISRAEL has NOT Accepted Jesus as their Christ Messiah...and God will NOT forget about His People Israel!!!
God is preparing them, and coming for them IN Revelations!!!
• Odd you do not know the basics...

1 Sam
[16] To morrow about this time I will send thee a man out of the land of Benjamin, and thou shalt anoint him to be captain over my people Israel, that he may save my people out of the hand of the Philistines: for I have looked upon my people, because their cry is come unto me.

Isaiah 42:
1: Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect Chosen One, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles."

John 17:
[9] I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

Glory to God,
Taken
Israel did accept Jesus Christ in fact, who do you think they were who came to Jesus, the rest were not worthy of being Israel in fact.

All this new age nonsense about so called Jews of today is a joke.

Jesus said there is nether Jew or Gentile under Christianity. so anyone who claims otherwise is an Anti-Christ. such a one is lost and going back to their vomit.

The Church is the body of Christ, Jesus is the Head the King of Israel.
Them who serve Jesus Christ are Israel, for they are born again of the Holy Spirit = Saved in him.
Jesus never left us, if one has the Holy Spirit, then he is with you.

The 2ed coming is due to the working of man reaping what they sow. then it's all burnt up in the Hellfire and the delusions are exposed, that's when the second coming is at. so people who wait in want for such days to come in the hellfire are doing the work of Satan in fact. they are looking for the easy way out for themselves they lack Virtue, they are wanting Satan to come, but a truly born again knows that once Saved always Saved, so why would such a one take part in Satan's works, one should be only abiding in the Vine Christ Jesus as that's the Key. or if one is lost then one will be looking to the day because they are lost. they only have hope in that day and not for now. for they are to carnal.

So it comes down to one thinks ? oh I do hope the world comes to Christ ? but the truly born again is about bring people to Christ now, not looking forward to Hellfire and then such taking place.

Now many claim, Oh I will be saved from the Hellfire by being raptured up, so as not to deal with the pain of the Hellfire, so they cling on to such nonsense. they worked to create the Hellfire and they are going to reap what they sowed. now the truly born again in the Holy Spirit may die or be killed but not to worry because your Soul is Saved and raptured up.

The problem with the pre rap lie, is that such are fearful of their own lives, not their Soul. that's what I am getting back from such people are all about. if the days come such people will run away from their responsibility as a Christian, so as to see you abide in the Lord to the end. one must stand up for him ! the other way is just like the stupid Jews who followed mans works and treated Jesus like they did as carnal man is just as they.

The more that we let true Christian values drop the more the works of Satan will come to over power over us all, we can see that taking place now, we are reaping what we sowed as a society in letting such go.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel did accept Jesus Christ in fact, who do you think they were who came to Jesus, the rest were not worthy of being Israel in fact.

In Fact- ISRAEL are The Tribes OF ISRAEL.
In Fact- The TRIBES- Were NOT and Still ARE NOT Gentile's.
In Fact- NOT every person of The Tribes...
Accepted God in the OT...
OR
Accepted Jesus Christ in the NT.
OR
Accept God AND Jesus Christ TODAY.
AND
Some DID After Jesus;
Some Do Today.

All this new age nonsense about so called Jews of today is a joke.

Most of the MEN Today of One of Historical 12 Tribes...no longer Have their genealogical records tying them TO WHICH of the 12 Tribes...They for the most part, all CALL themselves "JEWS" and Historical "JEWS" were ONLY from the TRIBE OF Judah!

Stay IN Context- men are individuals.
Every man, of One of the 12 Tribes, is being called a JEW.
Every Individual JEW, decides... TO believe IN God ONLY...(or Not)
Decides to Believe IN God AND Jesus, being The Christ...(or Not).

Some Jews DID Believe, when Jesus was ON Earth;
Some Jews Didn't.

Some Jews DID Believe, after Jesus LEFT Earth.
Some Jews Didn't.

Some Jews TODAY DO Believe.
Some Jews TODAY Do Not Believe.

• It matters None, IF you think ANY Jews TODAY, believe IN GOD and Jesus IS the Christ....Is a joke.
It is Their Testimony- Not Yours.
It is God who knows their Truth in their Hearts- Not You.

Jesus said there is nether Jew or Gentile under Christianity.

Well not Exactly!
Jesus Never spoke of "Christianity"!

Gentile's AND The Tribes OF Israel ARE Divided... Carnally.
• Gentile's and Tribes of Israel..." Spiritually Circumcised IN The Heart "...BY the Power OF God...are no longer Divided...
THEY ARE " Spiritually A JOINED "...
• IN "spirit"... they are Neither JEW/Tribe OR Gentile"!
• IN "spirit"...They are All "sons of God".

so anyone who claims otherwise is an Anti-Christ. such a one is lost and going back to their vomit.

Well then STOP preaching...
There ARE no Jews and Gentiles, Spiritually Joined Together IN Spirit!

The Church is the body of Christ,

Yes.

Jesus is the Head the King of Israel.

•"Knowledge" Jesus IS the King IS Revealed...
• Believing-that Knowledge, IS A Man's Choice
• "Fruition" ... " men SEING" Jesus IS KING,
HAS NOT YET been Revealed!

Them who serve Jesus Christ are Israel,

No. Any man who Becomes Spiritually Circumcised IN the Heart (BY GOD), Becomes MADE A "sons of God"...
Their "titles" Israel/ Gentile, becomes insignificant.
Israel does NOT become Gentile's.
Gentile's do NOT become Israel.

for they are born again of the Holy Spirit = Saved in him.

Yes...Spiritually ajoined "sons of God".
Title ISRAEL, GENTILE irrelevant.

Jesus never left us, if one has the Holy Spirit, then he is with you.

•Jesus, the Son of man, "the Body," certainly DID Leave this Earth, and Now sits in Heaven.
•Jesus, the Son of God, the Spirit of Truth" , certainly IN Some men.
•Jesus, the Christ of God, the SEED, POWER, WISDOM, is certainly IN Some men.

Jesus, the Son of Man, Shall Return To Earth, WITH POWER.

The 2ed coming is due to the working of man reaping what they sow.

The First coming, of The Son of Man, TO Earth and The 2nd coming, of The Son of Man, TO Earth...
• IS DUE To Gods Foretold Prophecy AND Gods Plan Coming To Into Fruition.

then it's all burnt up in the Hellfire and the delusions are exposed, that's when the second coming is at.

• "All things" are NOT Burnt up.
Which requires another topic and study.

so people who wait in want for such days to come in the hellfire are doing the work of Satan in fact.

Nonsense. All ARE IN Waiting...!!
The Burning Does NOT Occur, regarding men and Angels...UNTIL after Judgement!
Judgement HAD Not Occurred...
Thus All are in Waiting!
While ALL ARE Waiting...
"Some" Do Works to Glorify God.
"Some" Do Works to exalt Satan.

they are looking for the easy way out for themselves they lack Virtue, they are wanting Satan to come,

Your Conclusion is Projected of a False Basis...
All are still IN Waiting ... for a Sentence...
TO BE Burned...or Burned Up..,( you are not considering the Difference)...and why I said, that is another Topic requiring a study OF that Topic. (Burned or Burned Up).

but a truly born again knows that once Saved always Saved,

• Scripture teaches ONCE a soul IS Saved, IT Saved for-ever.
• But that Does NOT mean...ALL men Know OR BELIEVE, that IS True.
• As a matter of Fact...Some men, who claim TO BE Saved, preach They Can Become UnSaved!!!

so why would such a one take part in Satan's works,

Ignorance, that A Man HAS Control Over Gods Gift OF Salvation.
Once Gods Gift of Salvation Given, it IS Never Taught God Withdrawns His Gift of Salvation.

one should be only abiding in the Vine Christ Jesus as that's the Key.

Should- is an Opinion.
Choice- is an Individual man's.

or if one is lost then one will be looking to the day because they are lost. they only have hope in that day and not for now. for they are to carnal.

Fact is:
• Those IN Christ KNOW they are NOT Lost.
(Primarily Gentiles)
• Many who Are WITH God, but NOT Christ,
Do NOT KNOW, they Are Lost. (primarily ISRAEL)
• Many Others, do not think about it, consider being lost, and simply live Carnally.

So it comes down to one thinks ? oh I do hope the world comes to Christ ? but the truly born again is about bring people to Christ now, not looking forward to Hellfire and then such taking place.

Those IN Christ Are NOT participants IN Hell Fire. They Do Not "Look Forward" to the Day of "Hell Fire" judgement on Others.
They "Look Forward" To THEIR Judgement.

Now many claim, Oh I will be saved from the Hellfire by being raptured up, so as not to deal with the pain of the Hellfire, so they cling on to such nonsense.

You obscure a man soul...
A man's Soul IS Saved "Unto" Being With God.
A man's Soul IS Saved "From" being without God.

.. MEN ARE NOT Saved from "HELL Fire" "BY" Being Rapture Up.

They ARE "Saved" "BY" Conversion!

They ARE "EXCEPTED FROM "Destruction" ON the Face of The Earth!

The Face of the Earth IS NOT HELL!

It is the FACE of The Earth that IS BEING " Destroyed" During The Tribulation!

That "Destruction" ON the Face of the Earth...
IS Caused BY Spiritual Powers...
• The Lamb of Gods, POWER
• The Devils, POWER
• Gods, POWER

A Man IN Christ...IS NOT Appointed TO BE ON Earth, and Suffer The Results, OF The Destruction UPON the Face of The Earth During the Tribulation.

NOT Appointed, IS an Exception.
The NOT Appointed, ARE Risen UP Above The Face OF The Earth...During the Destruction ON the Earth...

Destruction ON the Face of The Earth...IS all about Destroying the Face of the Earth...and has Nothing to do with Fire IN Hell...

they worked to create the Hellfire

Nonsense. God IS the Creator.

the truly born again in the Holy Spirit may die or be killed, but not to worry because your Soul is Saved and raptured up.

Obscure. Vague.

The problem with the pre rap lie,

The problem with your Obscure Vague Teaching/understanding IS...you do not address the WHOLE OF man, Body, soul and spirit.
Nor address parts of the WHOLE, in context.
Nor address Earth separate from Hell and Hell Fire.
Nor the Difference between Israel and Gentiles.
Born Again spirits do not Die.
Saved souls are excepted From The Earths destruction.
All Body's ARE Appointed to Die Once, and a man's body Crucified with Christ Has Died Once.

Taken

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like a wake up call before the alarm goes off.
This is my thoughts..
The only way you avoid tribulation is if you never been born.

HUGS

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The point about Jews and Gentiles is nonsense, racist and dribble, if anyone is going to swallow that go join the Nazis.

The Jew has no value at all in race for 2000 years, if it ever did because they are not a race anyway in fact, they are a religion and we Christians have the OT and understand that that was the blueprint. that's it ! Jesus Christ has come and that's the whole point, you must abide in the Vine or be cut off.
If people bring up the Jewish dribble it's because they do not abide in the Vine, they are not truly born again in fact, look their is only Jesus Christ and anything that is outside of him is nonsense.
A true born again Christian has no regard for anything outside of Christ Jesus because they abide only in Jesus Christ, regardless of the second coming. we are not looking for the second coming as we are Saved now regardless. there is nothing more to it than that and when the day comes all will know that you must be born again of the Holy Spirit, just as it was always. that's the Key, the message is the same regardless of now or 2000 years ago or at the second coming, the message is the same you must be born again. once you are truly born again you are Saved, no one can pluck you out of his hand as you are part of him, as the body or the Vine one may say. abiding ! that's all one has to do is abide in him regardless. outside of that one is lost.

As for the Jew worshiping nowadays it's just total crap, such people are nothing and never were anything in fact, they had to follow under God, now most did not in fact and only a few did follow God, one can name the ones who did in the Bible you know. is it even 1% of such a people who did in fact, no not even that. That's why Jesus came and he came for all people to save their Soul and the only worthy people of God are born again Christians in fact.

Oh ok their is a Jew ! full blood Jew, well there in not such thing, they were a religion not a race, they were a Tribe of Semitic people, only from one Tribe out of many Semitic Tribes in fact. a race is of no value as this is not the issue in fact, it's all about abiding in the Holy Spirit end of story.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't see you as the type coming here to admit they just... don't know and can't figure it out. If you couldn't read then you might have an excuse, but here you are, so scratch that. What I see is the possibility is that you have come here just to spread DOUBT, trying to make it seem as if it's OK to not actually 'read' The Word of God with understanding. What you seem to be doing isn't really that difficult to figure out.

I'm sorry u can't comprehend what I said...
I'll simply repeat my point again then...
If it was so easy to figure out there wouldn't be so much disagreement...
Your claiming to be infallible... I'm not

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

ilovejcsog

Nov 3, 2020
phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are lots of contradictions/different beliefs . God gave us freedom of choice. Why only list this one when there are so many? Seems like you are selling your own belief as well.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry u can't comprehend what I said...
I'll simply repeat my point again then...
If it was so easy to figure out there wouldn't be so much disagreement...
Your claiming to be infallible... I'm not

And I'll be to the point again, for those not understanding God's written Word, it means they live in doubt. In these times we live in today God's Word AS WRITTEN is easier to understand than ever before.

There can be many reasons why someone who tries can't understand The Bible. They may not know how to read, or have reading comprehension problems, mental concentration problems, vision problems, dementia, attention disorders, or just plain ole' fashioned laziness and lack of self-discipline.

So what do you do mostly, play computer games and watch TV? Ah... there's the rub.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question of the thread seems really to be a variation of "When did you stop beating your wife?"

The question is clear. Why does God allow some to be deceived by the false pre-trib rapture lie?

Simple question, and the answer is simple per God's Word too. He allows those in confusion to be deceived for NOT listening to Him in His Word. It's as simple as that. And it is especially so... for mockers of His Word!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And I'll be to the point again, for those not understanding God's written Word, it means they live in doubt. In these times we live in today God's Word AS WRITTEN is easier to understand than ever before.

There can be many reasons why someone who tries can't understand The Bible. They may not know how to read, or have reading comprehension problems, mental concentration problems, vision problems, dementia, attention disorders, or just plain ole' fashioned laziness and lack of self-discipline.

So what do you do mostly, play computer games and watch TV? Ah... there's the rub.

Your condemning me for not committing to one doctrine or another... Eh whatevz your opinion is far from being infallible

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your condemning me for not committing to one doctrine or another... Eh whatevz your opinion is far from being infallible

I condemn no one. If I made you feel guilty, then maybe you ought to do a self-inspection to find out why you feel guilty?

A job as helper in God's Word that He has given me is to help others get into His Word so they can learn what He says vs. what man says. The fact that I'm just a man and have opinions is irrelevant. It's about what God's Word says, not man.

But by what you stated in previous posts about there being so much confusing doctrines out there, and not knowing which one to follow, reveals a simple problem. It means you are listening to men when you should be listening to God directly in His Word, and that means needed disciplined Bible study. And yes, you WILL... be graded for not doing that study, if you are able. But not by me, but by HIM!

2 Tim 2:15
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
KJV

Now someone who absolutely is not able to do their own Bible study because of some handicap, He well understands, and will help those believers in His Own way and time, which is one of the reasons for His future Millennial reign when His faithful will be teaching those who erred the difference between the holy and the profane.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I condemn no one. If I made you feel guilty, then maybe you ought to do a self-inspection to find out why you feel guilty?

A job as helper in God's Word that He has given me is to help others get into His Word so they can learn what He says vs. what man says. The fact that I'm just a man and have opinions is irrelevant. It's about what God's Word says, not man.

But by what you stated in previous posts about there being so much confusing doctrines out there, and not knowing which one to follow, reveals a simple problem. It means you are listening to men when you should be listening to God directly in His Word, and that means needed disciplined Bible study. And yes, you WILL... be graded for not doing that study, if you are able. But not by me, but by HIM!

2 Tim 2:15
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
KJV

Now someone who absolutely is not able to do their own Bible study because of some handicap, He well understands, and will help those believers in His Own way and time, which is one of the reasons for His future Millennial reign when His faithful will be teaching those who erred the difference between the holy and the profane.

There is no guilt here and u sound very silly now. There are several scriptural interpretations, all you are doing is declaring yours infallible

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no guilt here and u sound very silly now. There are several scriptural interpretations, all you are doing is declaring yours infallible

And what you do is declare none at all, which is called agnosticism.