Why Does God Allow The False Pre-trib Rapture Lie?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And what you do is declare none at all, which is called agnosticism.

Well you could say im agnostic on the details of eschatological doctrine, yes...
So then... What does that mean... Will it cost my salvation? Will God condemn me because of it?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are lots of contradictions/different beliefs . God gave us freedom of choice. Why only list this one when there are so many? Seems like you are selling your own belief as well.

Did u respond to me? It looks like u responded to someone else but if it was for me;
I never just listed one doctrine. I've been clear that im not attached to any doctrine and made a post illustrating the 3 main tribulation views
One doctrine might look more probable than another but i cannot prove it to myself beyond reasonable doubt.

Faith begins at the edges of understanding... Therefore my understanding of the tribulation remains inconclusive and I leave such details to the Father, boasting about my ignorance instead of my understanding.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you could say im agnostic on the details of eschatological doctrine, yes...
So then... What does that mean... Will it cost my salvation? Will God condemn me because of it?

Will it cost you your salvation? That depends on whether you fall away from Christ or not in the near future when the Antichrist appears. If you heed Christ's warnings and His command to watch, then you won't fall away, but you will be tested to prove your Faith. Your choice, stay Biblically ignorant of the Signs of the end He gave His Church and potentially fall away, or learn the times and the seasons and be prepared to make a stand for Him.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Will it cost you your salvation? That depends on whether you fall away from Christ or not in the near future when the Antichrist appears. If you heed Christ's warnings and His command to watch, then you won't fall away, but you will be tested to prove your Faith. Your choice, stay Biblically ignorant of the Signs of the end He gave His Church and potentially fall away, or learn the times and the seasons and be prepared to make a stand for Him.

AHAHAHAHAHA your a funny guy... :D

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's right, there is a warning by Apostle Paul to the Church against falling away to the "another Jesus" (2 Corinthians 11:2-4). The coming Antichrist at the end of this world is coming to play Messiah in Jerusalem, and it won't be a pope.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's right, there is a warning by Apostle Paul to the Church against falling away to the "another Jesus" (2 Corinthians 11:2-4). The coming Antichrist at the end of this world is coming to play Messiah in Jerusalem, and it won't be a pope.
:rolleyes: