Why Does This Place Seem So Different?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
has Christianity Boards changed hands? This place seems so different and all of the posts that I posted from the past are completely gone...am I looking in the wrong places?

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
has Christianity Boards changed hands? This place seems so different and all of the posts that I posted from the past are completely gone...am I looking in the wrong places?

You'll get an official reply, of course. But since I've known the place when it was black with white letters,
it's changed 3 times maybe.
All improvements - Hammerstone is Swampfox is Denver - the admin.
Welcome back.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, it has not changed hands. (Though, ironically, there has certainly been offers!)

I'm still Denver, I just made a change of username to represent some changes in my life and some lessons learned. I went with Denver for a while because folks wanted to know me and my name, but I don't like the idea of plastering my name over everything. For those who are concerned about who I am, well my name is pretty easily available.

Your posts should still be here. We have changed software and therefore designs, but the content should be around. Some quick links to see past posts and topics can be found on the second black bar at the top. (It's the one with the search bar on the right hand and it should say "Signed in as JackieD" on the left hand side.) Click either Find Posts or Find Topics to view your own.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Don't seem different to me from when it started. Still arguments about serpent seeds, Anti-Christ, End time junk, Rapture, no Rapture, Election doctrine stuff, Nope, not changed a bit............

I will say it does look a lot nicer that when it started. I like the layout.

Be Blessed Everyone.

Jesus Is Lord.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
What I do not like is with all the changes in software the older posts became so jumbled it is hard to determine who is saying what.

Almost to the point that when you quoted someone or a doctrine you do not agree with , the post comes out looking like you are saying the exact opposite of what you meant.

Please don't anyone tell me that all changes are improvements. I find much of the modern web "improvements" are really just additional pop and glitter designed to entertain empty minds.

Of all the empty minds in the world , we should be the least.

My mild keyboard opinion. You should hear what I say out loud sometimes. My neighbors would never guess I was a Christian ... :)

Martin W.