Why God sends some souls to be born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Rita, so you agreed with the following answer ??? :)

" The reason why God sends some souls to be born ( for the very first time ) in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families is because God wants Christian missionaries to travel to India to spread the Gospel there, in order to convert the Hindus and the Buddhists, so they don't go to Hell."

View attachment 39637
They have heard about Jesus.

And God needs no one to bring them to.

Born Again of imperishable seed .

That is an act only God can do.

God is like the wind..God is everywhere.

Do you believe that?

PossibleThrowawayAccount

Oct 1, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God doesn't send anyone to any place at birth. If he did, I am sure everyone would be born into Christian families though that may hurt a person's spirituality more than help, we all know people who make poor Christians and they often ruin it for everyone around them.

A person's religion has very little to do with where they are born, though it may have a bit to do with it overall. Many people are born in Christian dominated places but turn to other religions and, unfortunately, atheism.

Although I do feel sorry for those who don't know Jesus, I have to admit that a world without Hinduism would be a TERRIBLE thing. It has a fascinating history, impressive myths more exciting than anything found anywhere else including the Bible, appreciation for life and it has impeccable moral codes.

What a lot of people don't know is that there are some schools of thought in Hinduism that do accept Jesus. Swami Vivekananda, the man who is credited with introducing Hinduism to the west, believed that Jesus was the son of God despite being a Hindu himself.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, you still have not answered my question. Why ?

Everyone has to be born somewhere, so why worry about it? It's a waste of brain time!

It's already happened and nothing anyone can do will change where they were born at.

The bigger would be, WHAT are you doing to witness to folks in India... seeing you are concerned about India? clueless.gif

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately for these holy SOULS that, for the very first time, were unlucky to be born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families, due to the pressure of their parents, due to the pressure of their society, due to the pressure of their culture and history, they will be worshiping idols, like everybody else in India, and therefore they will go to Hell.

So, is it their FAULT, their choice, their sin, that they were born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families?
Don't you know that there are former Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims and others? They have come to Christ as their Savior and follow Him as their Lord.

I know of one particular mission that helps support about 800 indigenous missions in India alone.

knothead

Sep 29, 2023
Tn
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why God sends some souls to be born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families?

View attachment 39625

View attachment 39626

View attachment 39627

Woman possessed by Hindu goddess KALi, when her heart stopped in near-death experience!​

EXCLUSIVE: A woman has told how her heart stopped five times and she turned blue after her body was possessed by a Hindu goddess KALi. Janet Farrar, 67, a Wiccan priestess, said the bizarre incident happened when she began to feel sick at home:​

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/921042/Woman-possessed-Hindu-goddess-Kali-heart-stopped-near-death-experience-life-after-death

So, why God sends some souls to be born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families?

I've not seen anywhere that God directs souls to any place. can you give scripture that God is directing where souls are going?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately for these holy SOULS that, for the very first time, were unlucky to be born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families, due to the pressure of their parents, due to the pressure of their society, due to the pressure of their culture and history, they will be worshiping idols, like everybody else in India, and therefore they will go to Hell.
That is the point, they aren't "holy", which means set apart, separate. They are unholy. If a person is worshipping a false god, then why would the true God bless their offspring? If judgment comes to the parents, it often passes down through their children and children's children.
Just about every tribe and nation has heard of Christ by now and that is the sign of His return:
Matthew 24:14
*** I do not adhere to the traditional view of a never ending Hell. As anything that is thrown into a fire, is destroyed - quickly. We see this when bodies are cremated. An industrial destruction or imperishable perishing is contradictory.

Since you are fascinated with imagery, here is one for you that to me presents a visual likeness to the event:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Some questions about the Buddha

• Did the Buddha die for you? No but Jesus did, in agony on a cross of execution. Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
  • Will the Buddha forgive your sins? No but Jesus will. Acts 10:43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.’
  • Does the Buddha love you? No but Jesus does. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
  • Will the Buddha lead you into the presence of Almighty God? No but Jesus will. Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
  • Can the Buddha make you a new creation? No but Jesus can. 2 Corinthians 5:1 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: the old has gone, the new is here!
  • Can the Buddha give you a new start in life? No but Jesus can. 1 Corinthians 6:11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
  • Will the Buddha change you from the inside by his spirit? No but the Holy Spirit of Jesus will. 3.2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit
  • Can the Buddha make you a child of God? No but Jesus can? 1 John 3:1 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
  • Can the Buddha save you? No but Jesus can. Romans 5:10 For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!
  • Does the Buddha hear and answer your prayers? No but Jesus does. 1 John 5:14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
  • Does the Buddha give you power? No but Jesus does through his Holy Spirit. Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you;
  • Can the Buddha give you assurance of everlasting life? No but Jesus can. John 5:24 ‘Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.
  • Can you have a personal relationship with the Buddha? No but you can with Jesus.

And I know this is true because I have that personal relationship with the Saviour which is nothing to do with religion. You can have it too if you want it. All you need to do is to come to him with a repentant heart and ask Jesus to forgive your sin and to come into your life and reveal himself to you. I’m glad I did.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So, why God sends some souls to be born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families?

Your answer is here:

Acts 17:24-27 KJV
24) God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
25) Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
26) And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
27) That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

Whether you will accept or reject God's Word, that will be seen.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Swami Vivekananda, the man who is credited with introducing Hinduism to the west, believed that Jesus was the son of God despite being a Hindu himself.
I work with Hindus who have shared with me a great deal about their beliefs, including that God has many avatars that have come into the world, including Jesus.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've not seen anywhere that God directs souls to any place. can you give scripture that God is directing where souls are going?
Acts 17:24-27 KJV
24) God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
25) Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
26) And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
27) That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

That is, when and where they would live.

Much love!

Reactions: Debp

PossibleThrowawayAccount

Oct 1, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I work with Hindus who have shared with me a great deal about their beliefs, including that God has many avatars that have come into the world, including Jesus.

Much love!
That is right. I knew a Hindu who believed that every positive person in history (George Washington for example) was an avatar. Jesus fits in well as an avatar because most of Vishnu's incarnations had divine missions and they enforced morals that are very familiar with Christianity: empathy, charity, loving your fellow living beings, etc. At least two of them had lives not unlike Jesus's. Krishna' birth was not unlike Jesus's and the Baghavad Gita is very much like the sermon on the mount. Rama, like Jesus, was a good natured king who unfortunately suffered hardships yet always remained holy.