Why Hitler killed the Jews

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The success of American presidents is due to the Jews. In fact, it was the Jews who made America great. Truly, the Jews are the smartest people in the world. They know best how to make money and invent things.

Here you can see that the administration of the US presidents are run by Jews: Biden, Trump, Obama, ... are Zionists
The Jews do control the USA, they own it !
Have a look a good look at all the powerful Jews that you see standing in a Photo behind the USA President's Who are they, each one of them, who are they and do they change when the Left is in Power or the Right is in power ? are they different Jews then ? Maybe they are always the same ones ?
But could a President of the USA have no regard for such as them Jews ?
You see them all standing around a table with the President.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont have anything wrong with people who claim they are jewish.

I just do not believe anyone is from any of the tribes of Israel… i believe they were all wiped out.

1,000,000 dead in Jerusalem, and 144,000 taken as the first bride @Reggie Belafonte.

Some people do become very racist snd bigoted of proclaimed jews which irrational all together like people who become racist and bigotted against muslims or any other form of religion, even people become bigoted against those who dokt believe the same way…

Not good, divisons and strife.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I dont have anything wrong with people who claim they are jewish.

I just do not believe anyone is from any of the tribes of Israel… i believe they were all wiped out.

1,000,000 dead in Jerusalem, and 144,000 taken as the first bride @Reggie Belafonte.

Some people do become very racist snd bigoted of proclaimed jews which irrational all together like people who become racist and bigotted against muslims or any other form of religion, even people become bigoted against those who dokt believe the same way…

Not good, divisons and strife.
Wrong ! Many Jews regarding from the bloodline are all about. But most do not have a clue or know it.

I believe that their is not one true 100% bloodline regarding such being 100% Jewish.

I know more people of Jewish decent than i can point a stick at.

Just because one has an opinion regarding people in general, be it what or who they are does not make such wrong. or ill informed on the matter at all.
If one does not have a opinion regarding such things, that could just mean they are stupid or ignorant of the topic or such a one is a Slave like a Communist. They think everyone is equal and love idolising the lowest common denominator.

Every one has a right of an opinion regardless, be it right or wrong in fact, only Communist reject such ! because such do not have a right to an opinion in fact.

The Muslim or is it the Religion that is in question ? simple minded people automatically claim one is talking about every person of such.

Funny how so many people think that when one is talking in general relation to a subject of regarding a people, that we see a goose make out that one is talking about everyone of such subject that it's all about. My elder brother is like that. he will jump in on a subject coming in from the lowest denominator ? he is on the wrong page totally ! it's not the issue ! We are not stupid or ignorant of the issue at hand, but he is coming from the lowest common denominator because he is thick and thinks on such a idiotic level. It's insulting to have such a one make such deranged claims.

Division can be a good thing in fact and in such as this is in regards, it is because one does not feed Strife ?
If the lowest common denominator is united such will bring about strife, just because idiots are united, like Communism ? does not mean it's a healthy one.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Trump economy grew from the Policy decisions of Obama, and the Biden success against COVID grew from the vaccine developed under Trump. And so on, and so on …
Well........I disagree on a few points here.
But in order not to hijack the subject of the thread I let it go.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong ! Many Jews regarding from the bloodline are all about. But most do not have a clue or know it.

I believe that their is not one true 100% bloodline regarding such being 100% Jewish.

I know more people of Jewish decent than i can point a stick at.

Just because one has an opinion regarding people in general, be it what or who they are does not make such wrong. or ill informed on the matter at all.
If one does not have a opinion regarding such things, that could just mean they are stupid or ignorant of the topic or such a one is a Slave like a Communist. They think everyone is equal and love idolising the lowest common denominator.

Every one has a right of an opinion regardless, be it right or wrong in fact, only Communist reject such ! because such do not have a right to an opinion in fact.

The Muslim or is it the Religion that is in question ? simple minded people automatically claim one is talking about every person of such.

Funny how so many people think that when one is talking in general relation to a subject of regarding a people, that we see a goose make out that one is talking about everyone of such subject that it's all about. My elder brother is like that. he will jump in on a subject coming in from the lowest denominator ? he is on the wrong page totally ! it's not the issue ! We are not stupid or ignorant of the issue at hand, but he is coming from the lowest common denominator because he is thick and thinks on such a idiotic level. It's insulting to have such a one make such deranged claims.

Division can be a good thing in fact and in such as this is in regards, it is because one does not feed Strife ?
If the lowest common denominator is united such will bring about strife, just because idiots are united, like Communism ? does not mean it's a healthy one.
A communist person can be a christian.

A muslim person devoted to God can be a Christian and not know it.

Jews that were of Abraham dont exist anymore, in my opinion, which may be wrong. Its just a held tradition, thats been passed on down through others, that where “nonjewish” converted to Judism… which is not part of the actual bloodline itself.

You can say im wrong but in the end it doesnt matter. God looks at the heart of individuals and some people are really harsh on other people for no reason…

If its a religious leader, puttinf bondage on people i get, i dont get it when it comes to regular people who arent religious leaders.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People who are of faith are part of the heavenly kingdom are part of Abraham,

But not by blood.

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well........I disagree on a few points here.
But in order not to hijack the subject of the thread I let it go.
I was just explaining the point that the other poster was making in the statement you wanted an example of.
I haven’t felt good about a U.S. President since Ronald Regan‘s first term. (So I generally avoid the political discussions.)

[“Why Hitler killed the Jews” is a topic that could use some hijacking.] ;)

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is one who sees the amillennial view as scripturally correct an anti-semite...?
It's Replacement Theology. They deny a Millennial Kingdom _ literally and physically ruled by Jesus _ up close and personal _ in Jerusalem _ for 1000 years. By denying this, they deny a future Covenant given to the Isrealites by God!. They never actually possessed the Promise Land fully according to the boundaries that God gave.
They call the Church, Spiritual Israel , as if the Church replaced Israel, hence their "Replacement theology".
Branches were broken off of the Vine so that The Gentiles could be grafted into the Vine. Jesus is the Vine, His name isn't Israel. We are in Christ not Israel.
This is how and why they distort any prophecies ( which I shared) concerning Israel ( of the tribal bloodlines) and identify them as the Church. They discard Israel and Jerusalem, denigrate the Jews " They had their chance, they rejected Christ and still do, therefore they have this animosity/hatred towards them. They deny that God will have any further business with the Jewish nation of which Jerusalem is a part, other than destruction. Oh they will claim a few trickle into the fold here and there, but no future remnant of 1/3 to be saved - which is a significant amount ( 5 million). They will be grafted into the VINE (Romans 11). Revelation 7 specifically describes 144k male virgins to be sealed from the 12 tribes ( of which only God has knowledge of their bloodlines). In Rev. 11, we see TWO Witnesses sent down to Jerusalem to evangelize - HELLO. Evangelize who? Well dah.
They fail to see that after 18 centuries of the Jews, after being scattered throughout the world, that since 1948, God has re-established their nation once again and brought them home. They are surrounded by many Muslim nations who hate them and will soon attack, likely led by Iran. When you see this war and it could nuclear, you will know. All nations who come against Jerusalem will be destroyed by Christ.
So, this is why they are not for the Jews, but against them.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good. So you agree with Paul that "to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ."

Not to "the Jews", who appear nowhere in the verse.
Like I said earlier, a conversation on this topic is futile with an Amillennialist. I have said about all there is to say, so I will close here.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Like I said earlier, a conversation on this topic is futile with an Amillennialist. I have said about all there is to say, so I will close here.
As you wish. Of course it's futile when you have no Scripture which disproves it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rwb

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's Replacement Theology. They deny a Millennial Kingdom _ literally and physically ruled by Jesus _ up close and personal _ in Jerusalem _ for 1000 years. By denying this, they deny a future Covenant given to the Isrealites by God!. They never actually possessed the Promise Land fully according to the boundaries that God gave.
They call the Church, Spiritual Israel , as if the Church replaced Israel, hence their "Replacement theology".
Branches were broken off of the Vine so that The Gentiles could be grafted into the Vine. Jesus is the Vine, His name isn't Israel. We are in Christ not Israel.
This is how and why they distort any prophecies ( which I shared) concerning Israel ( of the tribal bloodlines) and identify them as the Church. They discard Israel and Jerusalem, denigrate the Jews " They had their chance, they rejected Christ and still do, therefore they have this animosity/hatred towards them. They deny that God will have any further business with the Jewish nation of which Jerusalem is a part, other than destruction. Oh they will claim a few trickle into the fold here and there, but no future remnant of 1/3 to be saved - which is a significant amount ( 5 million). They will be grafted into the VINE (Romans 11). Revelation 7 specifically describes 144k male virgins to be sealed from the 12 tribes ( of which only God has knowledge of their bloodlines). In Rev. 11, we see TWO Witnesses sent down to Jerusalem to evangelize - HELLO. Evangelize who? Well dah.
They fail to see that after 18 centuries of the Jews, after being scattered throughout the world, that since 1948, God has re-established their nation once again and brought them home. They are surrounded by many Muslim nations who hate them and will soon attack, likely led by Iran. When you see this war and it could nuclear, you will know. All nations who come against Jerusalem will be destroyed by Christ.
So, this is why they are not for the Jews, but against them.
Awaiting your Scripture which disproves mine.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I talked to a German Christian woman in Berlin, a few years ago and she said, about the death camps "We had no idea what was going on you know". Afterwards I thought - how can that be? But since seeing what is going on in the world, I know.
EXACTLY . how many right now know what is going on or where its gonna end up .
VERY FEW . even in hitlers days VERY few saw the direction it was going and did try and warn
But as usual most hid their faces and rather took hold on HIS PROMISES to make life better for them .
LOOK at today . DO you realize that most people
today have no idea that what they were doing to jews , PROPOGANDA , making them seem dangerous and a burden to society
IS exactly what sie elites are doing TODAY . they have well infiltrated media
churches , religoins , the minds of men , politics , education .
AND WHO is becoming the number one enemy . FUNDAMENTAL BIBLE BELIEVING ONE WAY TO GOD ONLY christians .
THEY are already preparing the world to come against anyone who is not conforming TO THEIR SO CALLED promise and ideals .
What began as media cartoons and propoganda turned into ghettos , then into death camps .
HISTORY IS REPEATING , only this time , ITS GONNA BE ALL who conformed not .
LOOK around cause HERE IT COMES . Just wait till the digital system is RUNNING the show .
THEY are preparing and have been preparing the minds to loathe fundamental truth .
and have reshaped truth into something that will end with the blood of billions . THIS world has no idea what is going on
They just heed the promises , ITS ALL FOR YOUR OWN GOOD MY SONS MY DAUGHTERS
and yet cannot see the NOOSE being ever tightened . JUST wait . THIS so called wonderful great digital system
GONNA PROVE THIS . This world is already merging more and more under a lie that has turned it outright against
the fundemntal biblical truth , THAT GOD , HIS CHRIST and agaisnt those who wont conform with the flow of
the ever changingtides , the winds of change . ITS COMING FRIEND . ITS GONNA GET NASTY .

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's Replacement Theology.
No, it's not, Ronald. Amillennialism holds that Gentiles join ethnic Jews (Jewish believers), and that since Jesus came, there is no dividing wall between the two, that God's Israel includes ~ therefore it's an inclusion theology ~ both ethnic Jewish and Gentile believers, that all of these folks are in Christ, and there is therefore now no condemnation for any of them (which I think you would agree with), regardless of ethnicity. It is surely not any kind of "replacement" ideology of any kind; there is no replacement, but a joining with the Israelites of old as God's true Jews, the concept of which Paul enunciates very clearly in Romans 2:28-29...

"For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical. But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter. His praise is not from man but from God."

...and Ephesians 2, where he's writing to Gentiles...

"But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He himself is our peace, Who has made us both one and has broken down in His flesh the dividing wall of hostility by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that He might create in Himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility. And He came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. For through Him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the cornerstone, in Whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In Him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit."

...and again in Galatians 3...

"...in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise."

...and the writer of Hebrews (which may also be Paul, but we can't be sure) says in Hebrews 1 (as in my signature below)...

"Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, Whom He appointed the heir of all things, through Whom also He created the world."

It's all inclusion, rather than any kind of replacement.

They deny a Millennial Kingdom _ literally and physically ruled by Jesus _...
Not at all. "They merely ~ it's no mere thing, really ~ but merely say that Christ's Millennial Kingdom is of a different nature ~ and current ~ rather than future only.

up close and personal _ in Jerusalem ...
This will be the case when Jesus returns and heaven and earth are finally one again.

_ for 1000 years.
They don't deny the thousand years at all, Ronald, but disagree with premillennialists and postmillennialists regarding the nature of the thousand years and when it occurs, as well as its nature.

By denying this
They don't do any such thing, Ronald. I mean it's in Scripture, so it can't be denied, but it can be understood in different ways... thus the various views of the millennium (generally speaking, premillennialism, postmillennialism, amillennialism ~ which is really more appropriately called nunc-millennialism, the Latin prefix meaning 'now' (rather than a-millennialism, where the prefix 'a' means 'no' or 'not')~ and preterism).

they deny a future Covenant given to the Isrealites by God!
Absolutely not. See above. The real point of disagreement is that they recognize themselves as having joined with the Israelites before Christ's ~ having been grafted in, as Paul puts it in Romans 11 ~ and as Gentiles together with ethnic Jewish believers of any age or time since creation now the true Jews ~ true Israelites ~ of God.

They never actually possessed the Promise Land fully according to the boundaries that God gave.
Ah, but the true Promised Land is the whole earth, Ronald. The Old Testament is filled with what we might call "object lessons," and as such, there is a lesser, immediate fulfillment of all these things and a greater, ultimate fulfillment of them. Regarding the land promise to Abraham, yes, the immediate fulfillment ~ although not so immediate, of course ~ was a tiny tract on the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea, but the ultimate fulfillment will be the earth, as Jesus says in Matthew 5:5... "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." This idea ~ theme, really ~ of an immediate and and an ultimate, of a lesser and a greater, flows throughout Scripture, as I think (hope) you will agree.

So, no, absolutely not. See above. There are some who do, though, and they are wrong.

Branches were broken off of the Vine so that The Gentiles could be grafted into the Vine.
Right, and this is the partial hardening of Israel that Paul speaks of in Romans 11. But many will be grafted back in again, right?

Jesus is the Vine, His name isn't Israel. We are in Christ not Israel.
But our God is the God of Israel, the name given to Jacob, whose father and grandfather were Isaac and Abraham, respectively. :) We are in Christ... because God has made us, along with Jewish believers, the true offspring of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (see above), and are thus ~ with Jewish believers ~ God's true Israelites.

They discard Israel and Jerusalem, denigrate the Jews...
Absolutely not. See above. Amillennialists see God's Israel for who it really consists of and who God's true Jews are... who is now included... believers of every tongue, tribe and nation.

They fail to see that after 18 centuries of the Jews, after being scattered throughout the world, that since 1948, God has re-established their nation once again and brought them home.
No amillennial believer worth his/her salt thinks the establishment of Israel as a physical nation is insignificant, Ronald, but only refuses to make more of it than it is... to make works of man equivalent to works of God ~ and thereby, really, Ronald, to make the works of God out to be far, far, far too small.

In the same vein, some make baptism by men (or women) out to be salvific, actually conferring of salvation upon the person being baptized. In so doing, they thereby lessen ~ as if that can possibly be done anyway ~ the work of the Holy Spirit, God Himself, Who truly baptizes ("baptized with the Holy Spirit and fire" [Matthew 3:11, Mark 1:8, Luke 3:16, John 1:33, Acts 11:16]) and thereby causes us to be born again (Ephesians 2:4-10) and imputes the righteousness of Christ to us, conferring salvation upon us. Salvation is of the Lord.

Yes, absolutely nothing happens in this world that God is not in control of, either by directly causing or allowing to happen, and He works all things ~ all things ~ together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). But again, the works of God are far, far, far greater than those of man. Not to say that the works of man are insignificant, but just far, far, far less so than those of God. As Isaiah says (quoting God Himself), His thoughts are not our thoughts, neither are our ways His ways... For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are His ways higher than our ways and His thoughts than our thoughts (Isaiah 55:8-9)

...they are not for the Jews, but against them.
Not at all, Ronald.

Grace and peace to you.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, it's not, Ronald. Amillennialism holds that Gentiles join ethnic Jews (Jewish believers), and that since Jesus came, there is no dividing wall between the two, that God's Israel includes ~ therefore it's an inclusion theology ~ both ethnic Jewish and Gentile believers, that all of these folks are in Christ, and there is therefore now no condemnation for any of them (which I think you would agree with), regardless of ethnicity. It is surely not any kind of "replacement" ideology of any kind; there is no replacement, but a joining with the Israelites of old as God's true Jews, the concept of which Paul enunciates very clearly in Romans 2:28-29...

"For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical. But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter. His praise is not from man but from God."

...and Ephesians 2, where he's writing to Gentiles...

"But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He himself is our peace, Who has made us both one and has broken down in His flesh the dividing wall of hostility by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that He might create in Himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility. And He came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. For through Him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the cornerstone, in Whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In Him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit."

...and again in Galatians 3...

"...in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise."

...and the writer of Hebrews (which may also be Paul, but we can't be sure) says in Hebrews 1 (as in my signature below)...

"Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, Whom He appointed the heir of all things, through Whom also He created the world."

It's all inclusion, rather than any kind of replacement.

Not at all. "They merely ~ it's no mere thing, really ~ but merely say that Christ's Millennial Kingdom is of a different nature ~ and current ~ rather than future only.

This will be the case when Jesus returns and heaven and earth are finally one again.

They don't deny the thousand years at all, Ronald, but disagree with premillennialists and postmillennialists regarding the nature of the thousand years and when it occurs, as well as its nature.

They don't do any such thing, Ronald. I mean it's in Scripture, so it can't be denied, but it can be understood in different ways... thus the various views of the millennium (generally speaking, premillennialism, postmillennialism, amillennialism ~ which is really more appropriately called nunc-millennialism, the Latin prefix meaning 'now' (rather than a-millennialism, where the prefix 'a' means 'no' or 'not')~ and preterism).

Absolutely not. See above. The real point of disagreement is that they recognize themselves as having joined with the Israelites before Christ's ~ having been grafted in, as Paul puts it in Romans 11 ~ and as Gentiles together with ethnic Jewish believers of any age or time since creation now the true Jews ~ true Israelites ~ of God.

Ah, but the true Promised Land is the whole earth, Ronald. The Old Testament is filled with what we might call "object lessons," and as such, there is a lesser, immediate fulfillment of all these things and a greater, ultimate fulfillment of them. Regarding the land promise to Abraham, yes, the immediate fulfillment ~ although not so immediate, of course ~ was a tiny tract on the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea, but the ultimate fulfillment will be the earth, as Jesus says in Matthew 5:5... "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." This idea ~ theme, really ~ of an immediate and and an ultimate, of a lesser and a greater, flows throughout Scripture, as I think (hope) you will agree.

So, no, absolutely not. See above. There are some who do, though, and they are wrong.

Right, and this is the partial hardening of Israel that Paul speaks of in Romans 11. But many will be grafted back in again, right?

But our God is the God of Israel, the name given to Jacob, whose father and grandfather were Isaac and Abraham, respectively. :) We are in Christ... because God has made us, along with Jewish believers, the true offspring of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (see above), and are thus ~ with Jewish believers ~ God's true Israelites.

Absolutely not. See above. Amillennialists see God's Israel for who it really consists of and who God's true Jews are... who is now included... believers of every tongue, tribe and nation.

No amillennial believer worth his/her salt thinks the establishment of Israel as a physical nation is insignificant, Ronald, but only refuses to make more of it than it is... to make works of man equivalent to works of God ~ and thereby, really, Ronald, to make the works of God out to be far, far, far too small.

In the same vein, some make baptism by men (or women) out to be salvific, actually conferring of salvation upon the person being baptized. In so doing, they thereby lessen ~ as if that can possibly be done anyway ~ the work of the Holy Spirit, God Himself, Who truly baptizes ("baptized with the Holy Spirit and fire" [Matthew 3:11, Mark 1:8, Luke 3:16, John 1:33, Acts 11:16]) and thereby causes us to be born again (Ephesians 2:4-10) and imputes the righteousness of Christ to us, conferring salvation upon us. Salvation is of the Lord.

Yes, absolutely nothing happens in this world that God is not in control of, either by directly causing or allowing to happen, and He works all things ~ all things ~ together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). But again, the works of God are far, far, far greater than those of man. Not to say that the works of man are insignificant, but just far, far, far less so than those of God. As Isaiah says (quoting God Himself), His thoughts are not our thoughts, neither are our ways His ways... For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are His ways higher than our ways and His thoughts than our thoughts (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Not at all, Ronald.

Grace and peace to you.
The foundation of modernist dispensational ideology is pharisaic racism -- the blasphemous attempts to preserve and perpetuate the middle wall of division between Jew and Gentile, which Christ through His New Covenant broke down and destroyed, making both one, as shown unequivocally in the Scriptures which you've cited.

Demolish that racism, and you demolish the ideology which it supports; hence dispensationalism's desperate attempts to retain it.

It is a pernicious scourge within the contemporary Christian Church.

Only a spiritual awakening and revival which returns the Church to "the faith which was once delivered unto the saints" (Jude 3), will suffice to re-enliven the messages of the New Covenant, which God has commissioned the Church to deliver since Calvary.

And which demolish racism and its ideology.

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The foundation of modernist dispensational ideology is pharisaic racism...
I say that's just a symptom of the real problem. ;)

And understanding correctly ~ proper discernment of ~ anything in Scripture is really a function of the Holy Spirit's work in people. That's not to say that those who don't understand correctly or discern properly don't have the Holy Spirit. They may, but the knowledge we're talking about is a gift of the Holy Spirit and is not given to some Christians in the same proportion, or to the same degree as in other Christians... and that's surely not to say that some Christians are "less Christian" than others. As Paul say in 1 Corinthians 12:

"Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God Who empowers them all in everyone. To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. For to one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as He wills." (vv.4-11)

Grace and peace to you, Covenantee.

Demolish that racism, and you demolish the ideology which it supports...
I think probably not; you might sooner hold back the tides. :)

It is a pernicious scourge within the contemporary Christian Church.
God is more powerful than any one or any thing. :)

Grace and peace to you!