Why Hitler killed the Jews

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It should be no surprise that a son of Satan would carry the ancient hatred of his father.

But Hitler did have this going for him, love for his Catholic mother. He was lenient on the organized church for her sake.

He was evil, but there are many who would be far worse if they were given absolute power.
I have worked for people who i thought would be worse than Hitler if they had such power.

But i do not believe that Hitler is the brain child of the organisation at all in fact, he is only the mouth piece that was helped up and given the position, it's people hidden in the shadows that ran the Show, just as it nowadays.
Look at all of what is hidden regarding the Nazi era. Holy hell do they go to such lengths to hid it all in fact, just go and try and look into all the hidden Nazi works that were built and underground tunnels for one and surprise surprise they the Governments will not let anyone seek into so many Tunnels miles and miles of such and they claim to know nothing about so many such things regarding why they were built.

I was seeking out what was what, i had a high interest in looking into things in depth and when a wall was put up in front of me i took note of such and wondered why !
Number one was Nazi Germany that was blocked as to what i wanted to understand, The Why ! I want to know every detail, not of the War as that does not interest me at all, in fact it bores me to tears, that is not my interest but what lead up to such does ! and then the issues revolving the War, in the why what was taking place. so i am grounded in the workings of such in the main ? Like a investigator or one who is looking into a crime investigation.
I am into such things with engines, i like working out why such failed and or how to understand the in depth working of such totally, i do not like to be ignorant on the workings. It's so i know what is what, so i do have a handle on such.
I do not care what people only think ! i want to know what they do know.

Reactions: lforrest

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So none of what I just said will compute to you and you will of course refute that too.
Scripture describes who and what does and does not compute.

It does the refutation.

Spiritually.

1 Corinthians 2
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus has a plan for the world, all the nations and the Jews that were scattered throughout, for MT. ZION _ IN JERUSALEM:

Ezek 39:21-29
“I will display my glory among the nations, and all the nations will see the punishment I inflict and the hand I lay on them. From that day forward the people of Israel will know that I am the Lord their God. And the nations will know that the people of Israel went into exile for their sin, because they were unfaithful to me. So I hid my face from them and handed them over to their enemies, and they all fell by the sword. I dealt with them according to their uncleanness and their offenses, and I hid my face from them.
“Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will now restore the fortunes of Jacob and will have compassion on all the people of Israel, and I will be zealous for my holy name. They will forget their shame and all the unfaithfulness they showed toward me when they lived in safety in their land with no one to make them afraid. When I have brought them back from the nations and have gathered them from the countries of their enemies, I will be proved holy through them in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind. I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord.”

The Future House of God

2 Now it shall come to pass in the latter days

That the mountain of the Lord’s house
Shall be established on the top of the mountains,
And shall be exalted above the hills;
And all nations shall flow to it
3 Many people shall come and say,
Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
To the house of the God of Jacob;
He will teach us His ways,
And we shall walk in His paths.”
For out of Zion shall go forth the law,
And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
4 He shall judge between the nations,
And rebuke many people;
They shall beat their swords into plowshares,
And their spears into pruning hooks;
Nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
Neither shall they learn war anymore. Isaiah 2:2-4

Isaiah 11:4-9

But with righteousness He shall judge the poor,
And decide with equity for the meek of the earth;
He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth,
And with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked.

5 Righteousness shall be the belt of His loins,
And faithfulness the belt of His waist.
6 “The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little child shall lead them.
7 The cow and the bear shall graze;
Their young ones shall lie down together;
And the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8 The nursing child shall play by the cobra’s hole,
And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper’s den.
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,
For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord
As the waters cover the sea.

Zechariah 14:9
And the Lord will be king over all the earth; in that day the Lord will be the only one, and His name the only one.

Zephaniah 3:11

“In that day you will feel no shame
Because of all your deeds
By which you have rebelled against Me;
For then I will remove from your midst
Your proud, exulting ones,
And you will never again be haughty
On My holy mountain.

Zechariah 14:16-21
Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King,
the Lord of hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Booths. And it will be that whichever of the families of the earth does not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, there will be no rain on them. If the family of Egypt does not go up or enter, then no rain will fall on them; it will be the plague with which the Lord smites the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths.

None of this has happened yet. But you go ahead and refute Jesus' plan _ if you dare?
I live in a New Covenant of fulfillment in Christ.

Sorry about you.

Luke 24
25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.
32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?
44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture describes who and what does and does not compute.

It does the refutation.

Spiritually.

1 Corinthians 2
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
I absolutely believe that scripture. I have the Holy Spirit, been born from above 32 years ago. He guides me into all truth. All scripture is spiritually discerned.
However, I do believe there are unsolved mysteries concerning prophecies. They can be confusing and blurry; hence the various views of Revelation that prevail.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry that I have a different view? Sorry because I'm not an Amillennial anti-semite? Be careful. Curse the Jews and you will be cursed. Bless them and you will be blessed.
Why are you a proponent of talmudic racism? God is not a racist. Stop trying to contort Him into one.

Genesis 12
1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 22:18
And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Galatians 3:16
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Galatians 3:28-29
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

2 Corinthians 1:20
For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

Romans 8:16-17
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Hebrews 8:6
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I would. I am impatient. When I see all this corruption, crime, hate and greed escalating, great nations being destroyed by tyrants, rhe world sinkingbinti a cesspool of immorality, I often think if I had such power to say the word and it would be done, all the reprobates would die at midnight, dissolve into a pillar of dust and blow away and then we could just move forward. Of course you would have to be God to know who they are.
But then I quickly snap out of my day dream and say, God has the better plan, we'll leave it up to Him, He will rid us of all these trouble makers in due time, I'll just have to wait til tomorrow, next week, next year or till I die, then for sure at least I will be rid of them.
Could there be as many as 2/3 of the world's population already written off as irredeemable souls ...or is God more merciful than that ... half the planet? Many would say most people at their core are good. The Bible says otherwise and if Christ comes next week, 2/3 are going down. But maybe the GT starts and the world is severely shakened, then people start realizing that their need to seek Christ in a hurry and many more are saved. This is what happens to many people approaching death, they are laid bear, weak and have lost their rebelliousness and finally surrender their fight - God gets their attention. A Great Tribulatiin will do that. I think the six trumpet judgments are the last warnings for the planet. Once the 7th sounds, you are either in Christ or not.

Blow the trumpet in Zion,
And sound an alarm in My holy mountain!
Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble;
For the day of the Lord is coming,
For it is at hand:
2 A day of darkness and gloominess,
A day of clouds and thick darkness,
Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains.
A people come, great and strong,
The like of whom has never been;
Nor will there ever be any such after them,
Even for many successive generations.
3 A fire devours before them,
And behind them a flame burns;
The land is like the Garden of Eden before them,
And behind them a desolate wilderness;
Surely nothing shall escape them...
The Lord gives voice before His army,
For His camp is very great;
For strong is the One who executes His word.
For the day of the Lord is great and very terrible;
Who can endure it?" Joel 2:1-3, 11.

I just love your honesty, Ron.

I read once that as time draws to a close we shall have to draw warmth from the coldness of others.

Assuming that's true, at least, figuratively, it's a tall order that will draw heavily upon our willingness to maintain a vital connection with Christ.

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess the darkness of relying on himself and what he desired, he wanted to rid the his nation from all jews.

The first time this happened was with Nero, close to 70Ad before the destruction of Jerusalem which got rid of all their history they kept records of who was from which tribe, which is not viable today.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the public school system stinks.
Ask a few grown up teenagers where Germany, France, etc are located.
Most have no idea.
Heck, for example: most think Canada has a president.

Most people think the President runs the US. Especially when something goes wrong - lol.

It's been my observation that much of what happens is creditable to the previous president.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you a proponent of talmudic racism? God is not a racist. Stop trying to contort Him into one.

Genesis 12
1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 22:18
And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Galatians 3:16
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Galatians 3:28-29
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

2 Corinthians 1:20
For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

Romans 8:16-17
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Hebrews 8:6
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Love those scriptures, totally agree with them. Now add Romans 11 to that list and in the near future, they will be grafted into that spiritual Vine, Who is Christ.
I am in Christ. In Christ there is no gender or race. But on earth, in my flesh I am a 67 year old male, American, from an Italian father and Slovak/ Russian/Jew mother.
Don't know about you, but I walk my dog, cycle, swim, am married to a female, eat and do lots of stuff while my spirit is in Christ ... until this body dies or gets raptured.
Are you a male too? You post that in your profile. ??? Maybe you are confused and now claim that you are neither?
We have to be careful about that verse, "there is now no male or female"; because these Left-Wing/liberal transgenders might start using that verse and apply to themselves!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love those scriptures, totally agree with them. Now add Romans 11 to that list and in the nearbl future, they will grafted into that spiritual Vine, Who is Christ.
I am in Christ. In Christ there us no gender or race. But on earth, in my flesh I am a 67 year old male, American, from an Italian father and Slovak/ Russian/Jew mother.
Don't know about you, but I walk my dog, cycle, swim, am married to a female, eat and do lots of stuff while my spirit is in Christ ... until this body dies or gets raptured.
Are you a male too? You post that in your profile. ??? Maybe you are confused and now claim that you are neither?
We have to be careful about that verse, "there is now no male or female"; because these Left-Wing/liberal transgenders might start using that verse and apply to themselves!

I'm not one to say that national Israel plays a big part in end-time events as so many seem to do, but I'm constantly amazed by the magnification people put on remarks to formulate an accusation. Talmudic racism? That's a new one on me. If I were a big magnifier (and it wouldn't take much), I could easily turn that on someone to accuse them of antisemitism to which, alas, I have likely done something similar in my day—perhaps more recently than I'd care to admit in a big crowd. :(

Wow, that was spiritually therapeutic.

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...I'm not an Amillennial anti-semite?
Ronald. I'm probably wading into a can of worms here, but... :) How is one who sees the amillennial view as scripturally correct an anti-semite...? Because that's... well, no offense intended, but that's quite a ridiculous thought. I think I know at least several elements that your answer will consist of, but... How?

Grace and peace to you.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Love those scriptures, totally agree with them.
Good. So you agree with Paul that "to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ."

Not to "the Jews", who appear nowhere in the verse.

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
The Trump economy grew from the Policy decisions of Obama, and the Biden success against COVID grew from the vaccine developed under Trump. And so on, and so on …
The success of American presidents is due to the Jews. In fact, it was the Jews who made America great. Truly, the Jews are the smartest people in the world. They know best how to make money and invent things.

Here you can see that the administration of the US presidents are run by Jews: Biden, Trump, Obama, ... are Zionists

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I guess the darkness of relying on himself and what he desired, he wanted to rid the his nation from all jews.

The first time this happened was with Nero, close to 70Ad before the destruction of Jerusalem which got rid of all their history they kept records of who was from which tribe, which is not viable today.
All Jews ? Fact is that that is not true ? The so called Zionist Jews were not killed.
Look at the lie that the Nazis tried to kill all of the Jews that's a outright Lie ! Just look at how many Jews survived the Prison Camps ? Like the Nazis did not have enough bullets too kill them all ?
Many of the Jews ran away with the Nazis before the Communist came ? maybe they were Zionist ? Many Zionist ran the Prison Camps, just look at the Names of who were in charge of the Prison Camps, they are Jewish !
Maybe they wanted Jews to become Zionist or they were killed ?
It was well known that The Majority of German Jews totally despised the so called Zionist in fact.
Hitler had high ranking Zionist Jews coming into his Office all through the War even, They had papers to go about their business as they pleased and could threaten any Nazi that they wanted to who questioned them.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All Jews ? Fact is that that is not true ? The so called Zionist Jews were not killed.
Look at the lie that the Nazis tried to kill all of the Jews that's a outright Lie ! Just look at how many Jews survived the Prison Camps ? Like the Nazis did not have enough bullets too kill them all ?
Many of the Jews ran away with the Nazis before the Communist came ? maybe they were Zionist ? Many Zionist ran the Prison Camps, just look at the Names of who were in charge of the Prison Camps, they are Jewish !
Maybe they wanted Jews to become Zionist or they were killed ?
It was well known that The Majority of German Jews totally despised the so called Zionist in fact.
Hitler had high ranking Zionist Jews coming into his Office all through the War even, They had papers to go about their business as they pleased and could threaten any Nazi that they wanted to who questioned them.

Tribes of Israel who were the Chosen people of God…

I dont believe any real jews from Judah exist anymore personally, @Reggie Belafonte.