Why Hitler killed the Jews

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I guess the darkness of relying on himself and what he desired, he wanted to rid the his nation from all jews.

The first time this happened was with Nero, close to 70Ad before the destruction of Jerusalem which got rid of all their history they kept records of who was from which tribe, which is not viable today.
There was also the plot to kill the Jews in the third chapter of Esther.

Then there was Pharaoh coming after the Israelites when they left Egypt.

And most likely many of the nations in the promised land had designs to totally destroy them.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I say that's just a symptom of the real problem. ;)

And understanding correctly ~ proper discernment of ~ anything in Scripture is really a function of the Holy Spirit's work in people. That's not to say that those who don't understand correctly or discern properly don't have the Holy Spirit. They may, but the knowledge we're talking about is a gift of the Holy Spirit and is not given to some Christians in the same proportion, or to the same degree as in other Christians... and that's surely not to say that some Christians are "less Christian" than others. As Paul say in 1 Corinthians 12:

"Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God Who empowers them all in everyone. To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. For to one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as He wills." (vv.4-11)

Grace and peace to you, Covenantee.

I think probably not; you might sooner hold back the tides. :)

God is more powerful than any one or any thing. :)

Grace and peace to you!
The true Church has confronted and conquered a plethora of heresies and heterodoxies over its more than 2,000 year existence. It will not fail to continue to do the same. The recognition of the true Church as the sole and exclusive Chosen People of God will once again be undisputed, unchallenged, and unassailable. The Bride whom Christ will present to Himself will be "a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish." Ephesians 5:27

Blessings upon you, PinSeeker.

Reactions: rwb

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was also the plot to kill the Jews in the third chapter of Esther.

Then there was Pharaoh coming after the Israelites when they left Egypt.

And most likely many of the nations in the promised land had designs to totally destroy them.
Rome would be the biggest army and Jerusalm would be the smallest country, with no army really? They where suppose to be called the city of peace.

I really need to sit down and read this Jospehus book i got or get the essential one.

I used to check it out of the library but I dont put out much effort.IMG_1793.png

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The true Church has confronted and conquered a plethora of heresies and heterodoxies over its more than 2,000 year existence. It will not fail to continue to do the same. The recognition of the true Church as the sole and exclusive Chosen People of God will once again be undisputed, unchallenged, and unassailable. The Bride whom Christ will present to Himself will be "a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish." Ephesians 5:27
Yeah, don't disagree. but along the lines of what you are saying here, there is nothing new under the sun (Ecclesiastes). But to God be the glory, and to Him alone be that glory. He is really the Conqueror, and one day it will be in full. He is faithful and will surely do it (1 Thessalonians 5:24). Right?

Blessings upon you, PinSeeker.
To you also. Grace and peace to you.

Reactions: covenantee

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A communist person can be a christian.

A muslim person devoted to God can be a Christian and not know it.

Jews that were of Abraham dont exist anymore, in my opinion, which may be wrong. Its just a held tradition, thats been passed on down through others, that where “nonjewish” converted to Judism… which is not part of the actual bloodline itself.

You can say im wrong but in the end it doesnt matter. God looks at the heart of individuals and some people are really harsh on other people for no reason…

If its a religious leader, puttinf bondage on people i get, i dont get it when it comes to regular people who arent religious leaders.
No a Communist is never a Christian ever in fact !
Communist are Atheist in fact and Anti-Christ !

No Islam is not worthy of Christ Jesus at all in fact !

The true Jews regarding the blood line do not exist nowadays, not that that's the point ? but if one wants to play that card, well the seed is within but it's like the grains of sand ? within every race now to some extent. but that is not the real issue. the real issue is that one must be born again in fact and that means that one has the Holy Spirit within and is not Lost !

So people who claim a Jewish race being the standard for God are not Saved in fact ?

One who is claiming race relations in regards to God are not Saved Christians in fact. Christianity is not about a race issue at all. It's a Spiritual foundation !

Jews and Islam can come to Christ as that is within everyone's capacity. but they must come out from their religion, because such is a mans works religion in fact.

Reactions: rwb

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amillennialism holds that Gentiles join ethnic Jews (Jewish believers), and that since Jesus came, there is no dividing wall between the two,
This is historical, believers are grafted into the Vine. It has nothing to do with the coming literal Millennial Kingdom, which
Amillennials don't believe.
Amillennials are wither full Preterists or Partial-Preterists. They view the events of Revelation symbolically and having been fulfilled in 70AD. With that view comes this anti-Semitic view that God is done with the Jews.
both ethnic Jewish and Gentile believers, that all of these folks are in Christ, and there is therefore now no condemnation for any of them (which I think you would agree with), regardless of ethnicity.
Absolutely. In Romans 11, (after Christ's death), Paul makes an obvious distinction between the Israelites ( of whom he is from the tribeif Benjamin) and the Gentiles. He states he is an evangelist ti the Gentiles, but Gid did not forget about the Jews, who are still blinded. But a remnant will be saved when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. So he sums it up by saying all Israel will be saved. That is likely 1/3 of the Jews.
Christ's Millennial Kingdom is of a different nature ~ and current ~ rather than future only.
Bingo. That is the Amillennial view, very different then mine.
We are in Christ... because God has made us, along with Jewish believers, the true offspring of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (see above), and are thus ~ with Jewish believers ~ God's true Israelites
See, you just claimed to be an Israelite, that the whole Body, the Church are Israelites. That is Replacement Theology.

Amillennialists see God's Israel for who it really consists of and who God's true Jews are... who is now included... believers of every tongue, tribe and nation.
There it is again. Israel is still blinded. We are not Israelites. I do have some Jewish blood but could not claim to be of a 100% pure tribal bloodline and they still exist.
No amillennial believer worth his/her salt thinks the establishment of Israel as a physical nation is insignificant, Ronald, but only refuses to make more of it than it is.
1948 was significant and prophesied.
Anti-Semitism is growing and you will find many claimed Christians, usually the Preterists who share this. Catholics are Preterists or partial-preterists and they have a history of being anti-Semitic. No Pope visited Jerusalem until Paul VI in 1964.
"During the Middle Ages, the Catholic Church institutionalized antisemitism through the creation of discriminatory laws and the establishment of the Inquisition" Wikipedia

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do have some Jewish blood but could not claim to be of a 100% pure tribal bloodline and they still exist.
A 100% pure tribal bloodline would necessitate exclusive incestuous interbreeding among its progeny, resulting in increasingly degenerative mutations and ultimate genetic collapse.

Such is nonexistent in Scripture.

Jesus' bloodline included Gentiles.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No a Communist is never a Christian ever in fact !
Communist are Atheist in fact and Anti-Christ !

No Islam is not worthy of Christ Jesus at all in fact !

The true Jews regarding the blood line do not exist nowadays, not that that's the point ? but if one wants to play that card, well the seed is within but it's like the grains of sand ? within every race now to some extent. but that is not the real issue. the real issue is that one must be born again in fact and that means that one has the Holy Spirit within and is not Lost !

So people who claim a Jewish race being the standard for God are not Saved in fact ?

One who is claiming race relations in regards to God are not Saved Christians in fact. Christianity is not about a race issue at all. It's a Spiritual foundation !

Jews and Islam can come to Christ as that is within everyone's capacity. but they must come out from their religion, because such is a mans works religion in fact.
I think muslims can be christian and buddist, maybe even hindu, perhsps gay people too.

Most people fight against it. God looks at the heart.

Like i said before i dont believe blood born jews exist anymore, in 70ad no more geneology existed other than what people have in the bible. Its all about the heart.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
There is no difference in God's eyes between sinners who oppress other humans who happen to be Gentiles murdering others for the sake of financial gain (criminal syndicates and drug dealers and some of big business and all sorts of GENTILES) and someone who does the same and happens to be Jewish.

Those who oppose God and His will are one and the same, but those who claim to be God's elect and oppose His will are worse - whether it be the elect of God in the days of the Old Testament or the elect of God in the days of the New Testament who are playing the harlot.

Those who exalt Jews above others merely because they are Jews and those who single out Jewish sinners as though they are worse than Gentiles who do the same thing are equally racist, IMO.

Let's call all Americans cheats and swindlers and power-hungry globalist conspirators because among Americans there are those who are?

Leave the race or nationality of the person out of it. It's human beings that are the problem, and this is the case since the fall of Adam.

Those who are singling out "international Jewry" are influenced by a very evil spirit. This entire thread is, IMO.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such prophecy.
Why don't you just educate yourself. Try being open to a different view - which is likely a futile request but there is always hope:

More specifically:
but – As the Lord lives, who brought up the sons of Israel from the land of the north and from all the countries where He had banished them. For I will restore them to their own land which I gave to their fathers.” Jer. 16:15

“Say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD, - Behold, I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone and I will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land.” Ezek.37:21
The Jewish nation became a state in 1948/49. This gathering of Israel is significant. Many scholars agree that this is when the clock started to tick, a sign that this would be the last generation that would see the end of the ages, the Gentile nations and the Second Coming.

Daniel 7:13-14
I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Zechariah 12:10 (Romans 11:25-26 event)
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Last edited:

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is historical, believers are grafted into the Vine.
Right.

It has nothing to do with the coming literal Millennial Kingdom...
I mean, they're different parts of the Gospel, so I wouldn't say the two "have nothing to do" with each other, but okay...

...which Amillennials don't believe.
Well, Amillennials disagree on the nature of it, but not the reality of it. It's not future only, so not merely "coming" in that sense; it's ongoing now. It has come, and Jesus is King, just as He said in different ways on different occasions in all four gospels. He was our King then, and He is our King now. He sits over God's Israel right now ~ over Greater Israel, as the Greater David. And it is literal as literal can be... just not a future-only, woodenly literal 1,000 earth-years.

Amillennials are wither full Preterists or Partial-Preterists.
Not necessarily, no. Amillennials are not necessarily either full or partial preterists.

They view the events of Revelation symbolically and having been fulfilled in 70AD.
Full preterists, yes. They're wrong. :)

For the partial preterist, the prophecies of Revelation are very much in keeping with the pattern of Old Testament prophetic books: there’s a warning of imminent judgment that applies explicitly to the initial audience of the book, but there’s also the promise of an ultimate restoration that is set firmly in the future. Partial preterism is about understanding the “already but not yet” balance that we see in Scripture. So, enjoying the firstfruits of the Spirit while knowing that our bodies are not yet finally redeemed; thrilled by the countless prophecies fulfilled by Christ’s first coming, but eagerly awaiting the glorious and very visible return of the King and the ushering in of the Kingdom which is here now, but growing, and then on Jesus's return in its fullness.

With that view comes this anti-Semitic view that God is done with the Jews.
This is a mischaracterization. And a misunderstanding of who true Jews are in the eyes of God.

Absolutely. In Romans 11, (after Christ's death), Paul makes an obvious distinction between the Israelites ( of whom he is from the tribe of Benjamin) and the Gentiles... he sums it up by saying all Israel will be saved
Right, all God's Israel, all those whom He will have called to Himself, all true Jews ~ as he defined a true Jew in Romans 2:28-29 ~ all those in Christ (Romans 8), all those recipients of His mercy and compassion, His elect, not from the (ethnic) Jews only but also from the Gentiles (Romans 9), and yes, a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved (Romans 11).

God is not "done" with anybody. :) Well, with regard to His great salvation, not yet... His Israel is not yet saved in full, but it surely will be, and then Jesus will return, Satan will be finally defeated, the second (physical) resurrection will take place, the final Judgment will ensue, and then... finally... all things will be made new, the new Jerusalem will come down to us, and heaven and earth will be one.

See, you just claimed to be an Israelite, that the whole Body, the Church are Israelites. That is Replacement Theology.
If the Gentiles are now "Gospel eligible" just as ethnic Jews were from the beginning and even now, how can that possibly be termed a replacement of any kind, Ronald? It cannot, and is quite the opposite. Scripturally, what comes to mind again here for me is what Paul writes to the Gentiles in Ephesus:

"Therefore remember that at one time you Gentiles in the flesh... were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He Himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that He might create in Himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility. And He came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. For through Him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in Whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In Him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit" (Ephesians 2:11-22)​

This is an inclusion, Ronald, not any kind of "replacement."

There it is again. Israel is still blinded. We are not Israelites. I do have some Jewish blood but could not claim to be of a 100% pure tribal bloodline and they still exist.
And I point out again, "...no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical, but a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; his praise is not from man but from God" (Romans 2:28-29). And, we "are all one in Christ Jesus" (Romans 12:5, Galatians 3:28, Colossians 3:15). And the writer of Hebrews says, "Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed the heir of all things, through Whom also He created the world" (Hebrews 1:1-2).

That Hebrews passage... You might notice, Ronald, that he says, "in these last days"... very significant with regard to the millennium or Revelation 20:1-6... :)

Grace and peace to you.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why don't you just educate yourself. Try being open to a different view - which is likely a futile request but there is always hope:

More specifically:
but – As the Lord lives, who brought up the sons of Israel from the land of the north and from all the countries where He had banished them. For I will restore them to their own land which I gave to their fathers.” Jer. 16:15

“Say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD, - Behold, I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone and I will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land.” Ezek.37:21
The Jewish nation became a state in 1948/49. This gathering of Israel is significant. Many scholars agree that this is when the clock started to tick, a sign that this would be the last generation that would see the end of the ages, the Gentile nations and the Second Coming.

Daniel 7:13-14
I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Zechariah 12:10 (Romans 11:25-26 event)
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
A nation called the Church was born more than 1900 years before 1948.

Prophecy:
Isaiah 66
8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Fulfillment:
Acts 2
41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
47 ...And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Fulfillment:
1 Peter 2
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light;

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
To me Hitler didn’t pull his hatred for the Jews out of thin air. It’s never addressed or talked about by why burning? For me the larger question is where did Hitler get such a notion? I think (and I could be wrong) that he stole it from the Bible. That Hitler took something and being carnally minded asserted it as to be a literal thing and approved of as Hitler was doing Justice. So much is taken from the Bible and if our flesh wants the word to say we are justified for our hatred and respect of persons, if we want it to support our actions of burning Jews…personally I don’t think Hitler came up with it own his own. but used the Word of God to twist it as if Hitler had every right to rid the earth of them. As if he was doing what was good and right. Paul is another example who believed he was doing right by taking others to be imprison and killed. Paul even said himself that he was so zealous that he hunted them down to have them killed. If we want the word to say men should have a collection of wives, then that is what we say it supports to justify our desires. We also say God will gather all those worthy of death and toss them into the Fire. No, I don’t think Hitler came up with antisemitism genocide on his own but he had the mind set that Jews should burn or be killed. Where did this come from? he took something as literal and fed his own desires of hatred as if he was one of Justice in ridding the earth of it.
Hitler read a lot of anti-Jew propaganda that had already been very prevalent throughout Europe for centuries. Jews had for centuries been the scapegoat for all sorts of failures of the ruling elite. Hitler never invented any of his own anti-Jewish beliefs. Those beliefs were already existing throughout Europe, and written into literature, and contained a lot of Jewish conspiracy theories, all or most of which Hitler superstitiously believed.

A lot of that anti-Jew propaganda was enabled by the Catholic Church to flourish. The idea that "They (the Jews) killed the Messiah" and "are an accursed race". All it took was a madman named Hitler for it to result in genocide.

Jews are no less descendants of Adam and Eve than anyone else. There will be as many power-hungry and greedy people among Jews as there are among all other nations, and as many truly good people - believers in Christ or not - who have hearts to help others - among Jews and all other nations alike.

Sin is sin. Evil is evil. No one nation is more capable of it than another, or less capable of it.

Hitler superstitiously believed all the anti-Jewish trash he had read in European literature.​

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Well hello there John and welcome.

I believe your source for Hitler's words are true, and I agree with them. International Jewry has been a major issue for all the planet for a few centuries now, well before Hitler was born. And there is most definitely a difference between these self-styled International Jews and the common Jew orthodox, reformed or non-affiliated Jew. These International Jews have no qualms in murdering the common Jew; they have done it many times in the past and they have not finished yet. If anyone killed or murdered the common Jew in the past it was not by the likes of a type of Hitler, it was International Jewry. Hitler became a opportunist pawn in a major shift in a planned international/global power play and he lost in the process, and International Jewry won, again! And they aim to start another, most probably a real world war this time as their times of deception and surprise are wearing thin.

Folks are starting to wake up, both common Jew and non-Jew.
Rubbish. There are as many Gentiles on a percentage basis as there are Jews on a percentage basis who are power-hungry globalist conspirators. It has nothing to do with "International Jewry" and everything to do with the fall of Adam. What about the elite among the Gentiles who do likewise?

Your statement is 100% as racist as it is a lie - and based on the exact same type of anti-Jew propaganda that had been prevalent in European literature for centuries and assisted in its flourishing by the Catholic Church through the idea of "They (the Jews) killed the Messiah and are an accursed nation" - all of which was superstitiously believed by Hitler (and quite clearly, by you too).