Why I must Die !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim("His By Grace")
Ricky,I can understand your concern for Code_Red. We do the same with our fellow Christian brothers and sisters (or we should). You seem to truly believe what you say and want him/her (?) to believe also. Of course, it is hard to break a pattern of belief when we are taught something our whole lives. I have had things that I had to address that were wrong thinking/acting patterns I had formed and it was very difficult to break the cycle. That doesn't mean we don't need to do it anyway. Obviously, you are at this site for a reason. Why? Do you think you are going to convince any Christian to desert Christ? I don't know if that's your intent, but when Christ gets a hold of your life, He completely changes it!
I already tell my reason to Code_red, and i don't care with what (him/her called named Code_red) want to do. I just doing my obligation as God slave, to give remind and advise to every Muslim, especially to the apostasy. Is it because i concern on him ? Nay, i just concern with God has revealed to His prophet and Messenger, i don't care what human would say regarding on what i'm doing, i just trying the best that i can do as God slave(Muslim). And it has so many times (if i'm not wrong) tell what is the purpose of mine to go in this forum.
...(*cutting)In 1 Corinthian 1:18 the Bible says, "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God." Do you know why that's true, Ricky? It's because the Holy Spirit has entered into the heart of the believer to confirm the message of God's Word.
Oh you mean like every christian who claimed to be filled with Holy Spirit then it gave differ interpretation ? Alright, i understand that
smile.gif
.I just want to remind you, beware of saying word fool or foolishness.
It has nothing to do with how intelligent we are or think we are. I do not claim to be a Biblical scholar. I have been a Christian for a long time and have studied the Bible a long time, but every time I pick it up, I ask the Lord to give me a "fresh word" from Him. There is always something to learn. We can never know it all.
I'm the one who has not knowledge of anything, but God is above all of thing. I come here to gain my knowledge.
I do have a college degree and came up against a lot of controversial professors, but I never bought into their philosophies because "I know in whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I've committed unto Him against that day."(2 Timothy 1:12). You see a lot of people have met the pastor, but not the Master. There's a big difference! 2 Timothy 3:16 tells us that "All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." Maybe you have seen too many people who don't act like Christ. For this, I say, Satan wars against us daily to make us fall where we are weak.
smile.gif
He doesn't want people to know the truth so he tries to destroy our witness. We need to be better about watching how our lives affect others and acting more like our Lord. I will be praying for you to come to the cross.
Thanks but no thanks. I'm not the follower of cross, but i'm the follower of God Almighty which none has seen Him, nor knowing not of Him o how His look really is, and He is the One who Creates the Universe.
There's a level ground there for anyone to come, no matter your educational background, religion, creed,color, etc. " The Lord... is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:9). I know this is long, but it is literally the difference between life and death. Choose life today!
Eventually most of what you have said, insha Allah there is in Islam as well it just we are not live in this world, this world is only for disbelievers, our live after our death in this earth that is life really is. And the one who follows his own desire without any God guidance, God will take account on it(*may God mercy be upon me
sad.gif
).Thanks for your concern.Wallaahu a'lam.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Hey! I caught that about the fool or foolishness! (LOL) So is that part of the Muslim Bible? I know the scripture you are referring to, but I was directly quoting the Bible from Paul's writings. I wasn't trying to insult you. What it means is, some of this doesn't make sense to you because you don't follow Christ as your Savior. I think you enjoy arguing on this site. I find you to be funny actually. BUT, eternity is too long to be wrong! I'm still going to pray for you.