Why I'm Premil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have nothing to support your claims, and you know it.

How does Scripture define "Christian"? Please quote supporting text. I don't care what Wikipedia or you say.
Why are you able to throw out personal attacks? You do keep saying pre-mill have nothing, but it has totally lost all meaning now. It is just a brick through someone's front window, that breaks glass and makes a mess, but has no meaning whatsoever because of it's over use, as if you have nothing else to say, but a defeatist attitude.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't even fathom how any Christian would not even understand what a Christian is. It's baffling.
Paul could, because he made the same claim about Israel.

You should understand there are thousands of Christians who are not, just like in Paul's day there were thousands of Israelites who were not Israelites.

You cannot declare a true Christian just like in the first century one could not declare a true Israelite.

Besides it is God who judges, not posters in a forum.

If you think every one of the 2 billion + people assumed to be Christians; are, then there are thousands of those not claiming that title who also are, but do not want to be associated with the title, because today it is as meaningless as the term Israelite was in the first century.

Especially with all the bickering back and forth.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just stating my opinion here--not trying to come across as superior. You asked, so I'm telling you. God asked Israel to be His people. They all, to the last man, woman, and child, agreed to follow the one God.

To me, that is the equivalent of a Christian nation, where all profess to follow the religion of the State. We know that not all will follow through with their commitment, but we should give people the benefit of the doubt until they actually prove to be unChristian.
Hmm I don't know about the all, the Jewish people who crucified Jesus probably went away happy.
Israel today is mostly Judaism 'Hiloni" Christian are at 2% of the population. surprisingly Islam is 14%

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you able to throw out personal attacks? You do keep saying pre-mill have nothing, but it has totally lost all meaning now. It is just a brick through someone's front window, that breaks glass and makes a mess, but has no meaning whatsoever because of it's over use, as if you have nothing else to say, but a defeatist attitude.

Jer 13.23 Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm I don't know about the all, the Jewish people who crucified Jesus probably went away happy.
Israel today is mostly Judaism 'Hiloni" Christian are at 2% of the population. surprisingly Islam is 14%

Israel is no longer a theocracy, as they were originally called. Today they are a democracy. Neither Muslims nor Christians are excluded from citizenship in Israel.

Many Muslims left during the wars, thinking the Arabic countries around Israel would crush her out of pure size and dimension. But Israel has survived, with less Muslims remaining.

The displaced Palestinian populations, who had sided with Israel's enemies and who had temporarily withdrawn from Israel, have not been allowed back into Israel because they had sided with Israel's enemies. I can't see this situation ever changing.

Reactions: BeyondET

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is no longer a theocracy, as they were originally called. Today they are a democracy. Neither Muslims nor Christians are excluded from citizenship in Israel.

Many Muslims left during the wars, thinking the Arabic countries around Israel would crush her out of pure size and dimension. But Israel has survived, with less Muslims remaining.

The displaced Palestinian populations, who had sided with Israel's enemies and who had temporarily withdrawn from Israel, have not been allowed back into Israel because they had sided with Israel's enemies. I can't see this situation ever changing.
Yea the Jewish people are divided in couple groups I've read. The one I mentioned is secular Jewish group about 18% of that believes in God. next group 23% is heavy on old traditions. israelies do some of the old stuff regularly through the year.

The Palestinian issue is a debacle what a mess, they all been fighting for years it's crazy the hatred that's rampant in the area.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea the Jewish people are divided in couple groups I've read. The one I mentioned is secular Jewish group about 18% of that believes in God. next group 23% is heavy on old traditions. israelies do some of the old stuff regularly through the year.

The Palestinian issue is a debacle what a mess, they all been fighting for years it's crazy the hatred that's rampant in the area.

Yes, God created Israel to be a model for the nations. This is an example of what happens when a nation turns against God. They may maintain God as a religious image, or relic. But in terms of recognizing His character and who He really is, the Jews show by their rejection of Christ that they are really just serving themselves, their own people, and their own traditions.

As a result, Israel has not had God stand behind them for centuries, except to keep them alive, and their hope alive. The object has been to show that God remains merciful and continues to be true to His plan. In the midst of all of this hate and competition among nations, God has kept a Christian light among the Jews. And when Christ returns he will end the conflict.

Reactions: BeyondET

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, God created Israel to be a model for the nations. This is an example of what happens when a nation turns against God. They may maintain God as a religious image, or relic. But in terms of recognizing His character and who He really is, the Jews show by their rejection of Christ that they are really just serving themselves, their own people, and their own traditions.

As a result, Israel has not had God stand behind them for centuries, except to keep them alive, and their hope alive. The object has been to show that God remains merciful and continues to be true to His plan. In the midst of all of this hate and competition among nations, God has kept a Christian light among the Jews. And when Christ returns he will end the conflict.
Yea though about as bright as fire fly.