Why is attributing the work of the Holy Spirit to Satan unforgivable??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can someone explain why this sin is unforgivable unlike genocide, rape, and incest? Why is this sin unforgivable compared to what Hitler, Stalin and Muhammad the Islamic prophet did?
Hitler was under a program instigated by Rothschild's Plan ! to bring about the State called Israel in fact all of the top Leadership Churchill and Stalin and the USA President were all in on the Plan ! For they are all good mates that were only leading the world astray !
Jesus said that this world is Full of delusions and deceptions in fact and this is totally true !
WW1 was full of BS ! It was created and it was all planed before hand.
WW2 was full of BS ! It was created and it was all planed before hand.
WW3 will be full of BS ! It will be and is being planed ! not to mention it is all going to plan.

As to the Priest and the Churches they are corrupt as Hell for they hid all such crimes, child molesting you name it, all swept under the rug with glee ! not to mention the head of Governments are all guilty of the cover ups !

Not to mention the worlds Governments covered up the 6 million Jews that were killed and turned a blind eye to the worst of the Nazis and fort tooth and nail not to expose or have an open Book on the lead up to WW2 being explained in total detail ! for they did not want that at all in fact ! for it would expose them for being criminals themselves.

WW2 did not have to happen at all but it was all only created for a means to an ends ?
Communism was a creation and only fools and idiots swallow such insanity.
The Nazis was a creation and would never got off the ground but for the fear of Communism in fact and like Communism the Nazi trash it's all the workings of a Tool played on and over the people in fact ! The Key of such power is Political Correctness ! without Political Correctness Communism and Nazi nonsense would never got off the ground in fact ! Such empowers a Government over the People in fact !

But even nowadays the issue of how such monsters got such power over the people so as to play them for total fools and idiots and morons has never had the spotlight put on them as to the key issue of why ! It's Political Correctness in fact ! It's a Pox ! It makes people only a number in fact, you are owned and controlled in fact with fear tactics ! you can not say or have a a view point ! everything must be Politically Correct or else ! That was Nazi Germany and Communism key to domination over the people. Not to mention such had a Media that was owned and controlled by the Government in fact. Just as it is nowadays totally dominating one sided trash game play that is at hand. nothing to be seen here or playing on hype game play.

WW3 is and will be created for a means to their ends ? They have talked about such openly and not to mention the Killing of the Jews was in the German Zionist Jewish media 3 years before WW2 saying 6 million Jews will be killed.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what Spirit-filled me

i know that but what do you mean in the quote?
Oh, you mean Romans 10:17. The context starts earlier.

14 How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written:

“How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace,
Who bring glad tidings of good things!”

16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our report?” 17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Reactions: Jim B

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think that genocide, rape, and incest are forgivable? What makes you think that the actions of people like Hitler, Stalin, Muhammad, Trump and those who conducted the Crusades are forgivable?
The Bible.

You add Trump to that list. Chronic TDS. Sad.

Reactions: Jn1.Chris

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our report?” 17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Yes, the only way the Spirit can enter a person!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can someone explain why this sin is unforgivable unlike genocide, rape, and incest? Why is this sin unforgivable compared to what Hitler, Stalin and Muhammad the Islamic prophet did?
That means the Sadducees and Pharisees who condemned Jesus miracles as of the Devil will not be forgiven their sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

Jn1.Chris

May 25, 2023
Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My understanding of the unforgivable sin, blaspheming the Holy Spirit, is that one is basically saying the Holy Spirit is wrong, or a liar.
The Holy Spirit teaches all things J14:26, is the Sprit of Truth J16:13.

The main revelation of the Holy Spirit is the revelation of the Truth, specifically whom the Truth is, that being Jesus the Christ. Deny that and it is unforgivable as it/He is the Way and the only Way.
Everything else can be forgiven.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Jim B

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't really say that. He will forgive genocide, rape, and pedophiles except this? There has to be a reason.
Well this was not an eternal judgment, but a judgment against that nation in that time. Matthew 12 shows that the judgment would happen to that generation and it occurred in 66 AD when Titus began the siege of Jerusalem. It was a national sin and not an individual sin.

the only sin that is not forgivable now, is to die not trusting in the death and resurrection of Jesus for ones sins.

Reactions: Jim B

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the blasphemy of the Spirit is a national sin, could only be committed by the nation of Israel and only when Jesus walked the earth!
Then, what about?:

Mat_12:32 "And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven​
him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him,​
neither in this world, neither in the world to come."?
Please advise the meaning of this.

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Jim B

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But why not?
Precious friend, does God want us to find out reasons "Why or why not" 'He Does What
He Does' or Does He not want us, by faith to simply "trust and obey" Him? Because He Says:

"For My Thoughts are not your thoughts, Neither are your ways My Ways,​
Saith The LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My
Ways Higher than your ways, and My Thoughts than your thoughts."​
(Isaiah 55:8-9)​

Just sayin', as He Would not have us be 'anxious' about anything ( Philippians 4:6 ):

Php_4:6 "Be careful ( anxious ) for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and
supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

Amen?

Grace, Peace, And JOY!

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit teaches all things John 14: 17/26, and is the Sprit of Truth John 16:13/14.

Genesis 3​

3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

The serpent, aka, the  father of all lies and accuser of man;( he is subtil or cunning and deceitful ) has been in opposition to God and everything God says since he was cast out of heaven.

John 8
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him,  If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

To call God a liar is to equate him to the devil, and all liars shall have their part in the lake of fire. God is the creator of all, in him are no lies, hyprocies, false Doctrines, or anything that makes God untrue or unholy!
To equate what God says or does is holy to the devil is blasphemy!

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My understanding of the unforgivable sin, blaspheming the Holy Spirit, is that one is basically saying the Holy Spirit is wrong, or a liar.
The Holy Spirit teaches all things J14:26, is the Sprit of Truth J16:13.

The main revelation of the Holy Spirit is the revelation of the Truth, specifically whom the Truth is, that being Jesus the Christ. Deny that and it is unforgivable as it/He is the Way and the only Way.
Everything else can be forgiven.
you're saying that someone of another religion can never become a Christian, because they've already blasphemed the Holy Spirit. That is not true.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That might not be as scriputurally accurate as you think .
KNOWN TO GOD , not to us , are those who will never be saved .
Some folks CAN blaspheme the HOLY GHOST at a young age . WE dont know WHO DID and who did not .
THUS we gonna preach JESUS CHRIST and all biblical truth to all that has breath .
Just remember this , folks gonna do as folks gonna do
but lambs gonna do as JESUS said to do .
A thought just popped in my head . So now i have to ask you .
What are your thoughts about remarriage and adultery . Just explain .
My husband divorced me in 2002 to marry the wife of his best friend. He didn't have cause to divorce me, so even though he's married to her, I'm married to him. I haven't dated or even kissed someone since. I will stay alone. Isaiah 54:5

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My husband divorced me in 2002 to marry the wife of his best friend. He didn't have cause to divorce me, so even though he's married to her, I'm married to him. I haven't dated or even kissed someone since. I will stay alone. Isaiah 54:5
Its peaceful just following the LORD . I wont remarry either . Been single for years now .
Its simply peaceful and joyful to honor the LORD and keep His sayings upon the heart .

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

you're saying that someone of another religion can never become a Christian, because they've already blasphemed the Holy Spirit. That is not true.
Very correct my friend . We was all once of another religoin . The religoin of darkness and of satan .
I know some might not realize that . But its true .
Any one in any religoin or mindset still has a chance , SO LONG as they COME TO JESUS CHRIST .
However i must remind us all .
ANY other religion will not save them . And its high time the church lets folks know that .
ITs time to expose the social justice all inclusive path for what it is , A LIE from the dragon .
IF anyone wants to examine the social justice , YOU GONNA SEE exactly what spirit is behind it .
SOCIAL .
This is not just about color . I mean lambs can be of any color . This is about SOCIAL JUSTICE .
Homosexuality has been included into it . We are about to see
a SOCIAL SCORE through a digitalized system . Lambs were never meant to be loved by the world .
WE were simply saved by grace through faith in Christ and born again TO SERVE GOD as HE ALWAYS DESIRED
and to point everything that breathes TO THE CHRIST OF GOD . Teaching all things HE did teach and command .
We are in a WAR , all lambs have been since even the birth of the true church of Christ .
And this war is hitting a climax . No fear of man , no fear to suffer , just ALL HOPE IN THE LORD

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit teaches all things John 14: 17/26, and is the Sprit of Truth John 16:13/14.

Genesis 3​

3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

The serpent, aka, the  father of all lies and accuser of man;( he is subtil or cunning and deceitful ) has been in opposition to God and everything God says since he was cast out of heaven.

John 8
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him,  If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

To call God a liar is to equate him to the devil, and all liars shall have their part in the lake of fire. God is the creator of all, in him are no lies, hyprocies, false Doctrines, or anything that makes God untrue or unholy!
To equate what God says or does is holy to the devil is blasphemy!
March ever onwards in the trenches . Its hitting its climax and will fast get worse in this world for the true lambs .
The true church was born in adversity and blood . Through all ages christains have suffered at the hands of wicked men gone wrong .
WELL ITS ABOUT TO GO VIRAL worse . I am witnessing the increase of hatred in all societies against TRUTH
against those who speak and live it . The great Lie of the serpent has been bought by the many and times will get only worse .
As under the guise of the dragon has his lust filled and power hungry men , he has infiltrated
more churches than i can count . And all are buying the love that cometh of the dragon
the very dragon who has always desired to be as GOD , has convinced even many within the church HE IS THE LOVE GOD .
and the world will hear him . The love for the truth has waxed cold and the love of inquity has abounded .
Troublesome times will increase , hatred against true lambs and any reminder of the truth will increase .
No fear of man , no fear to suffer for CHRISTS sake . WE WIN , FOR JESUS HAS WON . Our end is GOOD , thanks BE TO GOD
for the mercy of HIS grace given us in JESUS CHRIST . NOW raise those hands , lamb , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan has lied unto mankind from the beginning .
And has preached unto mankind a love that will reconcile all to be as one , RIGHT UNDER HIM .
HE has convinced the world and many churches that HE IS LOVE .
And how do i knows it him . CAUSE LOOK REAL CLOSELY at and examine this love getting sold to all .
IT HONORS SINS . IT says YE are fine and GOD is LOVE , JUST BE YOU . It says raise those rainbow flags for i am love .
IT says HONOR all religons as valid ways to GOD . IT SURE Seems to have a huge problem
with SAYING YE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST TOO . THIS LOVE AINT COMING FROM GOD FOLKS
THIS SOCIAL GOSPEL WE ARE ONE LOVE N UNITY , IT AINT COMING FROM GOD .
LOOK at what it accepts . And look at what it calls hate and rejects . Examine the thing . LET US LEARN our bibles
LEARN THAT GOD , LEARN HIS LOVE . AND SEE that HIS LOVE CORRECTS sins and errors , IT DONT ACCEPT SINS AND ERRORS .
GO to the HOLY BOOK and learn OF HIM . Get in those bibles . Men are decieving the heck out of folks .
But that is how the dragon has always worked . TWISTING the WORDS of GOD
and saying HAS GOD REALLY SAID ....................

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
anyone can be saved anyone can be forgiven
Theoretically, but some people have been or are so much under the power of sin that they will never be saved and never forgiven. Hitler, Stalin, and Putin are three examples.